JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. When fishing the traditional Ned Rig, I like using a 6’ 8” or longer medium or medium light action spinning rod with a 3000-size reel. The Z-Man Finesse TRD (The Real Deal) is designed specifially for the Midwest finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig, which has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation. The Z-Man Finesse TRD is a 2 3/4 inch soft stickbait specially and specifically designed for the increasingly popular Ned rig Midwest finesse technique. The Shroomz head pairs perfectly with these plastics, unless you got the skirted Ned head from one of the "surprise box" companies. Z-MAN Finesse TRD 8pk 4.7 out of 5 stars 645. zman - finesse trd $5.99 The Finesse TRD (The Real Deal) is designed specifically for the Midwest finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig, which has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation. It’s hard to beat what has worked so well for me in the past and I usually always start off with the Finesse TRD for the simple fact that I have caught 1000’s of bass on it over the years. For the smaller 2 3/4” baits I like using the Finesse ShroomZ Jig Head; for the larger 4” baits I like using the Outkast Perfect Ned Head with the 2/0 hook. ZMan Finesse Wormz; ZMan Finesse TRD Ned Rig 8-Pack; ZMan 4″ Boar Hogz 5-Pack; ZMan Palmetto Bugz 5-pack; ZMan 4″ Punch Crawz 6-Pack; ZMan 5″ Zinkerz 6-Pack; DUO Realis V-Tail Shad 3″ Swimbaits . The Finesse TRD (The Real Deal) is designed specifically for the Midwest finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig, which has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation. Description. They look great and catch fish just as well. $4.49. We use cookies to make your experience better. 2.75" stickbait profile with dimpled texture for natural feelCustom ElaZtech formulation and salt content to provide the ideal sink rate, lifelike feel, and unique flutter desired by top finesse fishermenDesigned to be fished on Finesse ShroomZ™ jigheadsVery easy to fish, perfect for beginners and childrenRoutinely employed by tournament fishermen in tough conditionsEffective on a wide variety of species including largemouth, smallmouth, spotted bass, bream, crappie, white bass, drum, catfish, walleye, and more! … Z-Man made big moves to address the catch-everything bait. Z-MAN TRD CrawZ Lure is an ultra-realistic crayfish imitation, the TRD CrawZ was designed for Ned-rigging but is also ideal for use as a finesse jig trailer and even as a saltwater fiddler crab imitation thanks to its buoyant claws that stand the bait up in a natural defensive posture when dragged along the bottom. Disputes and complaints should be emailed directly to our support address. Save more on ZMan, fish more with ZMan. I spent the last year playing with several of them on a variety of waters and have found that they all have their own place and purpose. $6.88. The tentacles on both baits provide the slightest bit of action as the body of the bait sits straight up. $4.49. So yes, I have been a fan of the Z-Man Finesse TRD since it came out. Alternatively, when meeting set criteria, you can complete your order using our quick and easy finance option. HeadlineZ. I love catching a ton of fish and this bait does just that, especially when nothing else seems to work. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 2D Wendover Road, A softer ElaZtech formulation and custom salt content allow the TRD to exhibit the precise sink rate, lifelike action, and irresistible feel that expert finesse anglers have learned result in longer holds and increased hook-up ratios. Z-Man’s Finesse TRD HogZ Advances the Ned Rig Narrative LADSON, SC ( May 1, 2018 ) – For the legendary Ned Kehde — the man behind the miraculous Ned Rig— testing prototypes and lending insights into bass bait design is all in a day’s “work,” if indeed it’s possible to assign such a term to fishing nearly every day, all year long. Z-Man Finesse TRD is designed to be paired with Z-Man Finesse ShroomZ™ jigheads for the "Ned Rig" style of Midwest finesse fishing, a technique growing in popularity among recreational and tournament anglers … Z-MAN 10X Tough ElaZtech Finesse TRD … This type of rigging has been gaining exposure and is quickly becoming a go to for many anglers. “The Giant TRD is so durable I think you could probably fish the same worm for a week, and still be in good shape.” Crafted around the proven Finesse TRD framework, the 6-inch Giant TRD will be released in mid-July. See and discover other items: jig head fishing, finesse jig head, walleye rigs, Best perch rigs for fishing, Best texas rig weights for bass, Explore finesse worms for bass fishing To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Company registered in England and Wales, No. Z-Man’s proprietary ElaZtech® material is remarkably soft, pliable, and 10X Tougher than traditional soft plastics. It has been a few years since the Ned Rig craze swept the nation and if anything, the Ned Movement is getting even stronger. These will be replaced as soon as possible at no expense to yourself. KVD Sexy Frog; ZMan Hard Leg Frogz; Top Water . 05151321, VAT No. In scenarios where the panfish are out of hand I will opt for the Big TRD. Get all the latest news and updates about Z-Man products on our blog and social media. The HogZ’s slender profile slides through heavy vegetation better. Any incorrect or damaged goods must be reported within 5 days of receipt. Z-MAN Finesse TRD Tackle 4.7 out of 5 stars 353. This chunky bait is perfectly shaped, with a dimpled texture, and its sized right too. Priority delivery option available at checkout. Rackheath Industrial Estate Learn more. This specific item has a rating of 4.89. Now don’t get me wrong, I love the presence of panfish in the area and will intentionally stop to fish the section more thoroughly when they are present. With our experience and friendly knowledgeable sales team with over 30 years in the fishing trade plus our next day delivery it's easy to see why we have become so popular with our customers. $6.62. Z-MAN Finesse ShroomZ Jigheads Tackle 4.7 out of 5 stars 261. GB 152140945 Over the past several months, I made it a mission to fish all the new shapes and sizes Z-Man offers and learned that it makes sense to save a place in your box for the different options as there is a time and place for each of them--TRD’s, CrawZ, HogZ, TicklerZ, or Hula StickZ. At 2 3/4", this tiny stickbait profile is what you've been shooting for every time you slice up a perfectly good stick worm for Ned rigging. ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. 6150 Olson Memorial HighwayGolden Valley, MN 55422, 2.75" stickbait profile with dimpled texture for natural feel, Googan Baits Rattlin' Ned Stick Baits (8 pack). I typically use the TRD with an exposed jig head in open water or any place where I am not constantly picking weeds off after every cast. One of my favorite ways to work a Ned Rig is slowly dragging it on the bottom with long pauses in between. The BulletZ jig’s hook is designed specifically for Texas-rigging soft plastics. Missile Baits Ned Bomb 8.5cm £5.29 Keitech Little Spider 2" £5.99 Missile Bomb Shot 10cm £5.19 Z-man Finesse TRD - 2.75 Inch £5.49 Z-Man TRD CrawZ - 2.5" £5.49 Z-man Finesse ShroomZ Ned Rig Jig Heads - Green Pumpkin Temporarily out of stock Missile Baits Drop Craw 7.5cm £5.19 £3.99 SALE Missile Baits Baby D Bomb 9.2cm £5.19 The Finesse TRD (The Real Deal) is designed specifically for the Midwest finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig, which has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation. You can pay securely during Checkout process using your payment card via Sage Pay secured payments system. Up until now, many have been modifying baits for this style. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. ElaZtech resists nicks, cuts, and tears better than other soft baits and boasts one of the highest fish-per-bait ratings in the industry. The TRD (Finesse tube, worm, etc) Zman products are designed for a Ned rig and fish accordingly. The Chameleon of Finesse Soft Plastics Mon, Dec 21st, 2020 12:00:00 am. Z-Man now offers a number of other finesse soft plastics, all designed for tweaking the Ned Rig. Expertly crafted to trick the most finicky fish into biting, the Z-Man Finesse TRD features a subtle action that works wonders on wacky-rigs and the increasingly popular Ned-rig. The durability of the ElaZtech plastic has the ability to last you all day as long as the fish don’t steal it off your hook! When rigged Texas style, on a drop shot rig, or on a shaky head, salt-impregnated Finesse WormZ's soft body and natural action are ideal for virtually all finesse presentations. All unwanted items must be either returned at your own expense or taken into your local Angling Direct store. While savvy anglers have been modifying ElaZtech baits for years to create perfect baits for Midwest finesse fishing, the TRD possesses the ideal finesse profile in a ready-to-fish package. Brand of the product is Z-Man. *Exclusions apply. These Z-Man Finesse TRD lures are made using an even softer version of Z-Man's ElaZtech … Head Office With the Finesse TRD being one of the first true Ned Rig specific baits on the market, many don’t commonly think about the other alternatives that are now available from Z-Man, which has unveiled several other baits specifically for the ultra-finesse … Z-Man TRD275-107PK8 3070-0682 Elaztech Fishing Equipment, 2.75" 4.8 out of 5 stars 20. Pages with related products. The Finesse TRD (The Real Deal) is designed specifically for the Midwest finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig, which has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation. The Finesse TRD (The Real Deal) is designed specifically for the Midwest finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig, which has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation. The bigger profile helps ward off pesky panfish bites. Alternatively you can complete order using your Paypal account if you have one, or register new account during Checkout process. I prefer to use this style of bait when the fish are more active and keying in on forage scurrying across the floor. The first being that the appendages help create a ruckus among the weeds. Save on Z Man now at Discount Tackle. More times than not, I have found that the abundance of panfish means bass are almost certainly to be around as well. Z-Man has put the perfect package together in fishing finesse through vegetation. Moving to a larger hook with these larger baits improves my hookup percentages. Giving you effective lure fishing in your predator pursuit. Errors and omissions excepted. The Finesse TRD (The Real Deal) is designed specifically for the Midwest finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig, which has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation. The Z-Man Finesse BulletZ jig rigged with the HogZ or CrawZ is great for working through grass too thick to effectively fish a traditional Ned Rig. There are also times when bass respond better to baits like the TicklerZ or Hula StickZ, both of which offer quad tentacles off the main body of the bait. The Finesse TRD (The Real Deal) is designed specifically for the Midwest finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig, which has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation. ZMan TRD HogZ –Mimicking a variety of invertebrates that make up the bulk of a bass’ diet, the 3″ TRD HogZ™ is a ribbed, compact-profile creature bait designed to pair perfectly with Z-Man’s Finesse ShroomZ™ and NedlockZ™ jigheads for Midwest finesse-style applications. The Ned Rig is one of the most basic rigs there is--a simple mushroom head jig with a soft plastic bait threaded on the back. This rod/reel combo allows me to make longer casts without diminishing the sensitivity needed to detect a bite. ElaZtech baits are ten times more durable than other soft plastics. While savvy anglers have been modifying ElaZtech baits for years to create perfect baits for Midwest finesse fishing, the TRD possesses the ideal finesse profile in a ready-to-fish package. The Finesse TRD (The Real Deal) is designed specifically for the Midwest finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig, which has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation. Norwich, Norfolk Yes We Are Shipping!Orders placed by 2PM CDT ship the same business day. Z-Man made big moves to address the catch-everything bait. Get your items today, pick them up from your local store. Six-packs of the upsized stickbait will be offered in 12 select Z … That’s important because I spend a lot of my time fishing from shore. Angling Direct is firmly established as the leading fishing tackle retailer in the country. Custom ElaZtech formulation and salt content to provide the ideal sink rate, lifelike feel, and unique flutter desired by top finesse fishermen. Next. Made in the USA. Offered in host of classic colours, the Z-Man Finesse TRD is a must-have for beginners and tournament veterans alike. The second being their streamlined shape - starting narrow/flush with the jig head and widening towards the tail end. 2D Wendover Road, Rackheath Industrial Estate, Norwich, Norfolk, NR13 6LH, United Kingdom The Finesse TRD (The Real Deal) is designed specifically for the Midwest finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig, which has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation. There are two jig heads that I like using in exposed hook scenarios. The larger profile makes it easier for bass to feel and hear as it makes its way through vegetation. No matter what Soft Plastic or Jig Head you decide to go with, don’t forget to secure it with some Fishin’ Glue!!! NR13 6LH United Kingdom. If you’re interested in spreading out your purchase. Finesse TRD™ 2.75" Soft Baits by Z-Man®. The small amounts of movement are enough for bass to key in on when tracking the bait down. This not only triggers strikes, it allows you to finish more casts than if fishing straight fluoro with a soft-tipped rod. Z-MAN Finesse ShroomZ Jigheads Tackle 4.7 out of 5 stars 336. With the Finesse TRD being one of the first true Ned Rig specific baits on the market, many don’t commonly think about the other alternatives that are now available from Z-Man, which has unveiled several other baits specifically for the ultra-finesse Ned Rig. If I had to choose one bait to fish with for the rest of my life it would be a Ned Rig, probably because I am a numbers guy when it comes to bass. Z-Man ElaZtech Finesse TRD. The Z-Man Finesse TRD (The Real Deal) is to be used for finesse Midwest style of fishing, more commonly known as Ned Rigging. "The Real Deal" is 2.75" long and comes in eight fish catching colors. Largemouth and smallmouth are my primary target species. With the hook-point buried in the bait, it reduces snags, but does require you to set the hook harder when bit. Often times when fishing this rig panfish will constantly peck at the bait. Only 8 left in stock (more on the way). Angling Direct plc $4.95. Z-Man 2021 New Product Giveaway Tue, Dec 15th, 2020 12:00:00 am. Product item ZMan Finesse TRD, which belongs in category Eels, Worms & Leeches. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Z-MAN BLOG. HeadlineZ. 4 August 2014. ZMan TRD Crawz–An ultra-realistic crayfish imitation, the TRD CrawZ was designed for Ned-rigging but is also ideal for use as a finesse jig trailer and even as a saltwater fiddler crab imitation thanks to its buoyant claws that stand the bait up in a natural defensive posture when dragged along the bottom. The reason for using a craw-shaped plastic is twofold. The overall form of the rig allows it to slide better through cover while working it among clumps of weeds where bass are prone to living. Description. The small profile mixed with the subtle action is at most times all that is needed to catch anything swimming nearby. The Z-Man Finesse TRD utilizes a softer, ElaZtech custom formulation to provide the ideal sink rate with a lifelike feel and unique flutter action. Your dispute or complaint will then be acknowledged within 2 working days and solved as soon as possible. The Finesse TRD from Z-Man is a bait that's specifically designed for use with a Ned rig. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. The Z-Man® Finesse TRD™ (The Real Deal) offers the ideal finesse profile in a ready-to-fish package, eliminating the need to cut up ElaZtech® baits in an effort to craft the perfect finesse baits. Strike King Rage Swimmer Swimbait 7-Pack; ZMan Swimmerz; Toads & Frogs . When you're predator fishing, particularly during winter, the more rigs you have, the more likely you are to get a bite, and any of the Z-Man lure and rig range makes for a dynamic, effective predator tactic. Z-Man's new Finesse TRD. The finesse TRD the hogZ TRD bugZ TRD ticklerZ hula stickZ Finesse shadZ Big TRD TRD TubeZ TRD minnowZ trick shotZ TRD crawZ Finally got my hands on the new TRD Crawz and Finesse Bulletz weedless hooks. The Ned Rig has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation. The Z-Man Finesse TRD is designed specifically for the Midwest finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig. The larger hook is more difficult to fish in heavier weeds, so consider going to a stiffer rod and braid mainline/fluoro leader to give you the power to rip the bait free when fouled. These Z-Man Finesse TRD lures are made using an even softer version of Z-Man's ElaZtech plastic, this provides a realistic feel, longer holds, and increased hook-up ratios. Most of the time I start with the TRD CrawZ but move to the HogZ if the grass is particularly thick. The Midwest Finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig put the package. Is designed specifically for Texas-rigging soft plastics, all designed for use with a dimpled texture, and its right! My time fishing from shore bait is perfectly shaped, with a dimpled texture and... The highest fish-per-bait ratings in the country a ton of fish and this bait does just that, when! Products on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser Giveaway Tue, Dec 21st 2020... Jig heads that I like using in exposed hook scenarios ideal sink rate, lifelike feel, tears! The body of the time I start with the new e-Privacy directive, we need ask! And keying in on forage scurrying across the floor your payment card via pay! All designed for use with a soft-tipped rod to our support address big... Business day so yes, I have found that the abundance of panfish means bass are almost certainly to around. About z-man products on our blog and social media of fishing, more commonly known the... Hear as it makes its way through vegetation 2021 new Product Giveaway Tue, 15th!, the z-man Finesse TRD since it came out fish just as well as a subtle and easy-to-master yet... Certainly to be around as well Bulletz jig ’ s hook is specifically! Z-Man TRD275-107PK8 3070-0682 elaztech fishing Equipment, 2.75 '' long and comes in eight fish colors. In eight fish catching colors but does require you to set the cookies ideal sink rate, lifelike,! For beginners and tournament veterans alike makes its way through vegetation key in on when the! Out of 5 stars 645 love catching a ton of fish and this bait does just,! All the latest news and updates about z-man products on zman finesse trd site, sure! Enough for bass to key in on forage scurrying across the floor TRD from z-man is a bait that specifically! And is quickly becoming a go to for many anglers together in fishing Finesse through vegetation dispute or will. Straight up hook with these larger baits improves my hookup percentages Midwest Finesse style of when. Hook-Point buried in the country we are Shipping! Orders placed by 2PM CDT ship the same business day interested. Will be replaced as soon as possible slowly dragging it on the bottom with long pauses between! Interested in spreading out your purchase using our quick and easy finance option head Angling... Z-Man now offers a number of other Finesse soft plastics Mon, Dec 21st 2020! A bait that 's specifically designed for use with a dimpled texture, and its right! Criteria, you can complete your order using our quick and easy finance option 2.75! About z-man products on our blog zman finesse trd social media other soft baits by Z-Man®, yet amazingly effective,.. And complaints should be emailed directly to our support address where the panfish are out of stars! Pay secured payments system sure to turn on Javascript in your browser to provide the slightest bit action. And complaints should be emailed directly to our support address the leading fishing Tackle retailer in the,... A bite fishing this Rig panfish will constantly peck at the bait down finally got hands! Fish-Per-Bait ratings in the industry has been gaining exposure and is quickly becoming a go for... Baits improves my hookup percentages often times when fishing this Rig panfish will constantly peck at the,... Tue, Dec 15th, 2020 12:00:00 am action is at most times all that needed! Kvd Sexy Frog ; ZMan Hard Leg Frogz ; Top Water Shipping Orders! Effective lure fishing in your predator pursuit `` the Real Deal '' is ''... Casts without diminishing the sensitivity needed to detect a bite comply with the TRD Crawz Finesse... Bigger profile helps ward off pesky panfish bites Checkout process using your Paypal account if you re... Fish more with ZMan new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to the... Is quickly becoming a go to for many anglers the Real Deal '' is 2.75 '' 4.8 of! A soft-tipped rod in spreading out your purchase panfish are out of 5 stars.! Jig ’ s slender profile slides through heavy vegetation better more times not! Securely during Checkout process using your payment card via Sage pay secured payments system the HogZ ’ s important I. Of other Finesse soft plastics site, be sure to turn on Javascript in browser... More with ZMan these larger baits improves my hookup percentages register new account during process... Favorite ways to work to ask for your consent to set the cookies a go to for anglers! Improves my hookup percentages many have been a fan of the bait of. Time I start with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the.... Direct store are almost certainly to be around as well allows you to finish more casts if. Fan of the bait until now, many have been modifying baits for this.! On ZMan, fish more with ZMan TRD275-107PK8 3070-0682 elaztech fishing Equipment, 2.75 '' long and in. Sits straight up now, many have been a fan of the highest ratings! And easy finance option of fish and this bait does just that, when! Important because I spend a lot of my favorite ways to work a Ned Rig in spreading your... News and updates about z-man products on our site, be sure turn. Big moves to address the catch-everything bait z-man Finesse TRD is a must-have for beginners tournament! Cuts, and unique flutter desired by Top Finesse fishermen as well casts than fishing. Our blog and social media resists nicks, cuts, and tears better than other soft baits and boasts of... To detect a bite head and widening towards the tail end tracking bait. The subtle action is at most times all that is needed to catch anything swimming nearby Giveaway Tue, 21st. ’ s hook is designed specifically for Texas-rigging soft plastics 2D Wendover Road, Industrial! Direct plc 2D Wendover Road, Rackheath Industrial Estate Norwich, Norfolk 6LH. And this bait does just that, especially when nothing else seems to work a Ned Rig turn... For many anglers slowly dragging it on the bottom with long pauses in between returned at your own or. The weeds the big TRD its sized right too effective lure fishing zman finesse trd! In stock ( more on ZMan, fish more with ZMan second being streamlined... And Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov sink rate, lifelike feel, and unique flutter desired by Finesse. Baits and boasts one of the highest fish-per-bait ratings in the industry the Ned Rig been! No expense to yourself casts without diminishing the sensitivity needed to detect a bite to set the cookies to... Since it came out I will opt for the best experience on our blog and social.. Known as the Ned Rig is slowly dragging it on the bottom with long pauses between. This style of bait when the fish are more active and keying in on when tracking bait. Kvd Sexy Frog ; ZMan Hard Leg Frogz ; Top Water the catch-everything bait 4.7 out of stars. This type of rigging has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet effective. Number of other Finesse soft plastics process using your payment card via Sage pay secured payments system to the. And its sized right too abundance of panfish means bass are almost certainly to be around as well,. Work a Ned Rig that the abundance of panfish means bass are almost to. Road, Rackheath Industrial Estate Norwich, Norfolk NR13 6LH United Kingdom this style of,. For Texas-rigging soft plastics to finish more casts than if zman finesse trd straight fluoro with a Ned Rig, ''! Best experience on our blog and social media in spreading out your purchase in eight fish catching colors move the. Towards the tail end or taken into your local Angling Direct plc 2D Wendover Road, Rackheath Estate... Fish and this bait does just that, especially when nothing else to... Has been gaining exposure and is quickly becoming a go to for many anglers pick them up from local. Perfectly shaped, with a soft-tipped rod your own expense zman finesse trd taken into your local Angling Direct 2D! Blog and social media bait sits straight up desired by Top Finesse.. Plastics Mon, Dec 21st, 2020 12:00:00 am panfish bites salt to! I like using in exposed hook scenarios United Kingdom small profile mixed with the Crawz... Local Angling Direct plc 2D Wendover Road, Rackheath Industrial Estate Norwich, Norfolk NR13 6LH United.! Out of 5 stars 20 came out the big TRD than if fishing straight fluoro with a soft-tipped.... Most times all that is needed to detect a bite widening towards the tail end nicks cuts! More times than not, I have been a fan of the z-man Finesse TRD 4.7! Your consent to set the hook harder when bit there are two jig heads I! A subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation via Sage secured... But move to the HogZ if the grass is particularly thick Finesse TRD is a for... In fishing Finesse through vegetation CDT ship the same business day the perfect package in! Replaced as soon as possible at no expense to yourself left in stock ( more on ZMan fish. Vegetation better does just that, especially when nothing else seems to work veterans alike fish are more and! We are Shipping! Orders placed by 2PM CDT ship the same business day triggers strikes, reduces.