Wow! After my shower, I layer The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid and The Ordinary Buffet on my face and neck before putting on Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 50+ . all natural!) I've never used face wash in my 40+ years of being on the planet - until now. Infused with a generous dose of our 4-in-1 Essential Face Tonic formula, they clean, exfoliate, soothe and hydrate - leaving your s $14.99 SHOP NOW. Naturally-derived, non-drying cleansing agents, Natural source of alpha hydroxy acids; exfoliates and brightens, Rich in antioxidants to help promote healthy skin, Moisturizes and smooths the appearance of skin, Natural source of glycolic acid (alpha hydroxy acid); brightens and clarifies. Please make a larger size U.M. skincare brand is over! Her skin is super sensitive like mine. Ursa Major. Number of reviews (6) List Price $14.00 Add to Cart Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant. Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash – I use this face wash every morning in the shower and often at night if a wipe doesn’t suffice. Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash US $28.00 For normal skin: This refreshing cleanser leaves skin clear, calm, and so moisturized. Activate formula with hands and massage thoroughly across face and neck. Not too foamy, but you feel clean and fresh without be too dry after washing. ... “We use different classes of vitamin C at Kiehl’s, depending on the skincare target. I decided to take the biggest leap of faith by changing my entire skin routine & hair routine to Ursa Major after experiencing a lot of sensitivity and imbalance with my skin. I have clean, smooth and hydrated skin. That being said, if you are not prone to dry skin, this cleanser will likely work great for you. For an extra hit of exfoliation, leave on for 30-60 seconds...Rinse well. Share. Exfoliate and hydrate with Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash. Our best-selling natural face wash delivers a thorough & invigorating cleanse, without drying skin. Definitely worth a shot! Quick Shop. Keep up the good work. also gentle! Step 2: Eye Cream. This cleanser is nicer than the sulfate-containing, harsh drug-store stuff you find, that is very true. Best for normal, combination and oily skin. Free Gift with Purchase! Enjoy clear, comfortable skin. It is all natural which I really appreciate but still too irritating for sensitive skin. List Price $6.50 Out of Stock Ursa Major Fortifying Face Balm 0.5 oz. After using these three products, I came back here to complete my UM collection by purchasing the tonic too. This is the best face wash I've ever had. Customer favorites include Golden Hour Recovery Cream, Fortifying Face Balm, Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum, Fantastic Face Wash and 4-in-1 Essential Face Wipes, as well as its Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant and Go Easy Shampoo and Conditioner. Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash | Natural, Vegan & Cruelty Free | Daily Foaming Facial Cleanser for… $28.00 ($3.50 / 1 Fl Oz) In Stock. I have some in my shower and at my sink, cant get enough! It is one of my favorite face cleansers ever because when I’m done washing my face with it, it feels clean, soft and refreshed. Thanks to all the wonderful reviews on here, I decided to splurge by buying this face wash, the vitamin C serum, and spring vital lotion. The next morning I repeated the process and the same feeling. This luxurious, concentrated face wash delivers an invigorating cleanse, plus a hit of AHA exfoliation, without stripping your skin of moisture or messing with its pH balance. Second, my skin immediately felt...I don't know... taught? Lathering, sulfate-free formula. Highly recommend, I love this product and the way it smells especially :). Initially it's fine, but if you pay close attention, it almost smells like dirty wet towels(?). Ursa Major also contains essential oils like rosemary, lavender, and cedar that gives it a sweet scent. I LOVE THE SMELL and texture, but again, this face wash just didn't clean my skin well. I will have to continue my search for a clean, gentle cleanser that does not dry out my skin. Add to bag. I have tried so many different face washes and was never able to stick with one because I didn't notice any difference. There are some great things about this cleanser like the fact that it smells nice and that it is about 50% plant based/organic but unfortunately the coconut derived surfactants seem to be irritating my skin. Quantity. After cleansing, if I leave my skin the way it is for 30 sec- 1 min, it begins to feel tight and I can see all the dry, flaky areas on my skin previously not seen when I had oil/moisturizer on from my morning routine. ... Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash goop, $28 SHOP NOW. Use AM, PM and post-exercise. Revitalize Your Skin These award-winning, individually-wrapped bamboo face wipes are the ultimate skin care multi-taskers. I use it in tandem with the SPF moisturizer and face balm. I was so excited to give this face wash a try, but unfortunately, it didn't really clean my skin well. I am so impressed with this face wash, its smells fantastic and leaves my face feeling so clean! Coming to you from Ursa Major is this naturally vegan and cruelty-free face wash for men. Regardless of your skin type, you can feel confident that Ursa Major will provide you with chemical free, powerful skincare. Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash. $28.00. I tried using it once a day and twice a day to see if that made a difference, but it just didn't work for getting the leftover makeup/residue off and cleansing my skin. I love the feel of this face wash, the smell, and how much fresher my skin feels after using it. Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Aqua/Water/Eau, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Inulin, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Picea Mariana Leaf Oil*, Pseudotsuga Menziesii Branch/Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water*, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia Peel Oil, Artemisia Ludoviciana (Owyhee) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Wood Oil, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Nardostachys Jatamansi Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Mentha Spicata Leaf Extract, Sodium Phytate, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Benzoate, Soybean Peroxidase, Superoxide Dismutase, Limonene *Denotes Organic. © 2020 The multitude of essential oils ensures a fragrant product with active naturals that tone, hydrate and calm the skin. By Stephanie Montes. I have combination skin that can easily dry out and it just didn't play well with my skin type. Does wonders for my combination skin texture and clears up any blemishes within a few days. Yes I have the oil blotting sheets, I use napkins, I use paper towels, but I figured there must be way to help combat this through a quality face wash and moisturizer. Terms & Conditions|Privacy Policy|Interest Based Ads. I'm not wanting a stronger scrub. Good job guys! Among Ursa Major’s bestsellers are its Fantastic Face Wash, Essential Face Wipes, Golden Hour Recovery Cream, Fortifying Face Balm and 4-in-1 Essential Face Tonic. The Beauty Chef Probiotic Skin Refiner US $75.00 TONER: This bio-fermented toner refines the skin by exfoliating and hydrating—all in one clean tonic. Although I like it a lot, I’ll probably switch back to Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash (smells great! The Best-Selling Face Wash At Target Is Only $10. Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash goop, $28 SHOP NOW Any skin tone can suffer hyperpigmentation, but skin of color has a higher risk, points out Jeanniton, who knows the challenges firsthand—but you wouldn’t know it from her glowy, even skin. Activate formula with hands and massage thoroughly across face and neck. I think there are too many ingredients in each product. This foaming face wash consists of all natural products … Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash is a concentrated foaming gel cleanser that delivers a thorough and invigorating cleanse, plus a hit of AHA exfoliation, without stripping your skin of moisture or messing with its pH balance. Michele also featured a face product in her natural beauty roundup: Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash (Buy It, $28, dermstore.com). This product is currently out of stock. For the price it was just ok so I won't be repurchasing. My skin has never looked or felt better. I'm hooked. This product is currently out of stock. Price $38.00. Don't shy away if you have skin like mine. Month, “My shower is not complete without their face wash.”, “The Fantastic Face Wash... lives up to its name.”. It’s our choice for best men’s face wash … I have sensitive skin, and this stuff works so well without drying out or irritating my skin. I can't wait to try out your other products. If it came in a larger size (16 oz?) Wet face and hands with warm water. It is gentle but effective at same time. It's truly perfect. Customer favorites include Golden Hour Recovery Cream, Fortifying Face Balm, Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum… Squeaking in at $28, this Ursa Major face wash is the most expensive product on this list. Oh, and did we mention it smells fantastic? Unfortunately, it did not live up to the hype. Mahalo from HI. It also contains rice seed that hydrates the skin. It’s simply a very good all-around product that belongs in any man’s grooming kit. It lasts a long time, but I just cant add to the pollution of our planet (plastic). Really like that it comes in a flip cap and I can get every last drop out (the UM products with pumps like the balm and SPF left a bunch of unused/unreachable product at bottom)- so this one is perfect! Ideal for normal, combination, oily and acne-prone skin. The scent is powerful, which I usually stay away from, but knowing where it originates is key for me. Fantastic Face Wash. Price $28.00. Fantastic face wash. Can$42.00 . I only have to use a pea size amount, and it washes off my daily makeup and cleanses my skin well. For an extra hit of exfoliation, leave on for 30-60 seconds… Rinse well. It cleanses the skin without stripping its essential moisture. I ordered a sampler of the cologne and along with it requested free samples of the face wash and face balm. Enter your email and we’ll let you know when it’s back in the shop. It's cleansing without being drying, is a great chemical exfoliant, and keeps away my acne. I also didn't notice any exfoliation despite the AHA content. Made with cedar, spearmint, and lime, it promises clearer, healthier, brighter-looking skin. This is by far the best face wash I have ever used. I've tried so many brands and have been using this Ursa Major facewash consistently for about a month or so. Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash provides a daily face wash that is gentle on your skin and gentle on the earth, with cleansing properties that help target acne-prone skin, combination skin and oily skin, without over-drying. Honestly though, that won't deter me from using this because I know the fragrance is from natural ingredients and is good for my skin. I used this as a nightly face wash. Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash is a concentrated foaming gel cleanser that delivers a thorough and invigorating cleanse, plus a hit of AHA exfoliation, without stripping your skin of moisture or messing with its pH balance. Here is what I can tell you. Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash 2 oz. It was gentle but I still felt like the dry portions of my skin dried out a bit more after a few days of use. Ursa Major now has 18 core products in its range, which is anchored in skincare. Anything labeled "fragrance" or "parfum" is a mystery concoction--this product does not have that. Definitely looks like some sort of allergic reaction and upon further investigation apparently coconut derived ingredients are a pretty commonly accepted skin irritant. It does a great job cleansing the skin, yet it's not rough, it doesn't irritate and it really just helps your skin. Free returns. Scruff Exfoliating Wash. Price $20.00. I know I'm not the only one because I actually saw someone else mention that in another review somewhere. American Ursa Major collection at Rituels; A 100% natural foaming gel that gently exfoliates … Ursa Major now has 18 core products in its range, which is anchored in skincare. Ursa Major now has 18 core products in its range, which is anchored in skincare. What’s your plan to grow distribution? URSA MAJOR FANTASTIC FACE WASH - This natural facial cleanser delivers a thorough and invigorating cleanse, plus a hit of AHA exfoliation, without stripping your skin of moisture or messing with its pH balance. Weleda target.com. Number of reviews (3) List Price $10.00 Add to Cart Beauty by Earth Face Wash, Toner & Moisturizer Set. 8 oz full size Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash is a foaming, deep-cleansing gel that exfoliates, deep cleans, unplugs pores, and washes away dirt. Heads up! Self-professed Skin care product junkie. SHOP NOW. Soothes and hydrates. Customer favorites include Golden Hour Recovery Cream, Fortifying Face Balm, Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum, Fantastic Face Wash and 4-in-1 Essential Face Wipes, as well as its Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant and Go Easy Shampoo and Conditioner. I love this stuff. It's both natural and free of parabens—which have a bad rap with the clean beauty crowd—so it should easily check Michele's boxes. once I finish it since it seems tough to find in the US. It is ideal for normal, combination, oily, and acne-prone skin. What to Look for in a Men's Acne Face Wash Since men's skin can be particularly oily, using the wrong kind of cleanser can cause dirt and sebum to … One thing to get out the way is that I actually do not favor the smell of this product. ONE SIZE . Add to wish list. Enter your email and we’ll let you know when it’s back in the shop. I'd purchase that as well to reduce waste- till then I buy the 8 oz locally! This item Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash (8 Oz) Jack Black Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser 473ml/16oz Brickell Men's Products Purifying Charcoal Face Wash, 2 Ounce It works with every skin type, it provides a thorough cleansing without stripping your skin of its natural oils, and it moisturizes. You only need the tiniest bit and the size is nearly twice what other cleansers on the market are, for even a lower price. Skin Purifying Mask. My new holy grail face wash!! I absolutely love this face wash! Retain your pregnancy glow with Ursa Major’s Fantastic Face Wash. Baxter of California Daily Face Wash. $22.00. The result is clear, healthy-looking skin and a kick in your step. I ran across an ad for Ursa Major on Facebook and took a look at the site. I got this for my daughter to try but it caused her to break out. Wet face and hands with warm water. Leaves my skin clean without feeling sticky over-hydrated like some or feeling dry like some others. July 17, 2017. I have tried everything from cheap old school remedies in the drug store aisles to the very expensive stuff sold just at department stores. I have dry, aging and somewhat sensitive skin. Colour: Size: Select. Can recommend it to anyone. I loved the moisturizer from this line, but this facial wash is definitely not the product that works well with my combination to oily skin. I love this product but it would be great if the container was refillable. This cleanser is made from 99.5% natural ingredients and uses natural AHA/BHA fruit acid to exfoliate without stripping your skin of moisture or messing with its pH balance. My skin looks and feels better than it ever has, and the bottle lasts forever! Otherwise, my face is dry and prone to feeling tight and having flaky skin. I hope Ursa Major doesn't decide to change the formulation or the packaging or anything on this face wash because it's perfect! Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash. One of our favorite brands, Ursa Major, returns with this beautifully kind face wash which leaves your face feeling like it’s been hydrated by the gods themselves. I have extremely oily skin, especially in the summer. The result is clear, healthy-looking skin and a kick in your step. Great product, highly recommended. Foams nicely with just a small amount (one pump). Customer favorites include Golden Hour Recovery Cream, Fortifying Face Balm, Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum, Fantastic Face Wash and 4-in-1 Essential Face Wipes, as well as its Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant and Go Easy Shampoo and Conditioner. My previous face wash left behind makeup, but this takes it all off. Yes it's great! No more double cleansing and removes all my mascara and eye makeup without irritating & gunking up my eyes like oil cleansers. I can't wait for UM to come out with more products like CLEANSING OIL, MORE SERUMS, EYE CREAM, FACIAL OIL, LIP CONDITIONER, etc. Heads up! That would be amazing, and I'd literally buy all of it lol. Ranked one of the best face washes for men, ideal for combination, oily and even acne type skin is this URSA Major Fantastic Face Wash which is free from sulfates and harsh ingredients. SHOP NOW. Quick Shop. The hunt continues I guess. Chock full of healthy ingredients, … It's been a week now and I am hooked! - Choose the products and deliver schedule that fit your needs, - Enjoy 10% off and free standard US shipping, - Be the first to receive new product samples. Every night before I go to bed, this is a regular part of my routine, and I've only had a very positive experience with this product and the entire product line. 1 Made with clean, healthy ingredients too (all of Ursa Major products are natural). Its coconut-derived surfactants, rice seed, aloe vera and sugarcane provides gentle … The scent is a big bonus- light, natural woodsy smell. The foaming gel combines AHAs and soothing ingredients like blue tansy oil and aloe. I was having issues with some blemishes and texture, but this seems to be working great at combatting that. Wanted to love this product so much and had kind of put the cart before the horse on officially making it my new cleanser in my mind. Fantastic Face Wash and 4-in-1 Essential Face Wipes, as well as its Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant and Go Easy … Although I tend to avoid foaming cleansers, I was willing to give this a try as is says it is non-drying and does contain many good ingredients. Number of reviews (23) List Price $12.00 Add to Cart Ursa Major Essential Face Wipes 5 pk. Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash has more than 30 ingredients, including aloe vera which has incredible soothing properties. I can now cancel my monthly birchbox subscription bc my search for my fav. Ursa Major. No petrochemicals, SLS, SLES, parabens, synthetic fragrance or color, glycols, silicones or PEGs. This witch hazel formula is perfect for those who love the feeling of a plush, airy, and foamy face wash. ... Ursa Major follain.com. Buy Fantastic Face Wash 240ml by Ursa Major from Kogan.com. Ursa Major now has 18 core products in its range, which is anchored in skincare. You can’t go wrong with Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash. Brickell’s Men’s Restoring Eye Cream for Men. Did you know all that day - no greasy oily skin! I have combination skin--oily around my eyebrows, nose, and chin. Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash ($12) For a face wash with exfoliating properties, Caroline Robinson, MD, FAAD , founder of Tone Dermatology , likes this one from Ursa Major, which has a blend of AHAs and BHAs. This product makes me want to wash my face first thing in the morning to get my day started the right way! Also on mine the pump would stick and need to be manually pulled up after each pump. It smells pretty strongly of cedar and also a musky smell (someone else mentioned wet towels which is pretty spot on...), but the smell disappates after use so it's only an issue while you're actively washing your face. Ursa Major is a skincare brand. Removes oil and grime. 5.00 out of 5 stars (3 reviews) Billy Jealousy. One application made my skin very, very dry. I have been using the fantastic wash for about a year now and it's absolutely incredible!! Now time to decide between the face balm or recovery cream which I received samples of to help choose a daily moisturizer. Around 1 or 2 in the afternoon my skin becomes so oily I cannot stand it. It is hands down the best facewash I have ever used. Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, aqua/water/eau, lauryl glucoside, coco-glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, inulin, glyceryl laurate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, gluconolactone, sodium lauroyl glutamate, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, xylitol, oryza sativa (rice) extract*, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, saccharum officinarum (sugarcane) extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, picea mariana leaf oil*, pseudotsuga menziesii branch/leaf oil*, rosmarinus officinalis leaf water, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water*, citrus paradisi peel oil, citrus aurantifolia peel oil, artemisia ludoviciana (owyhee) leaf oil, juniperus virginiana wood oil, tanacetum annuum flower oil, nardostachys jatamansi oil, vetiveria zizanoides root oil, mentha spicata leaf extract, sodium phytate, PCA glyceryl oleate, citric acid, calcium gluconate, leuconostoc ferment filtrate, sodium benzoate, soybean peroxidase, superoxide dismutase, limonene *Denotes organic. This item is not eligible for coupon discounts. I will not add to the pollution of plastic with theses 8 oz bottles! This Turned out to be the best cleanser I have ever used. Large beauty brands are now promising to remove certain chemicals, including triclosan, phthalates, and parabens. My skin is clear and even, hydrated and happy. I've been using it for two years now and am still obsessed. I cannot re purchase until they make it in a larger size. A super-fresh foaming face wash for clean, balanced skin. I also tried a sample of face wipes which would be great after a workout or while commuting on an especially hot day. Sweatman: We are very focused on supporting retailers curating premium destinations for natural rather than opening new doors. Exfoliates and brightens. I love this face wash- it leaves my skin clean, fresh and balanced. Each time I use it, I'm transported to a cabin in the wood surrounded by cedar trees."