The World is Your Oyster; The Writing is on the wall; The Writing is on the wall : 2; The Year Dot; The Yellow Peril; There's An R in the month; There are three kinds of lies. 5SharesHi Friends, i have taken some effort to collect the fish names in English, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam Languages from different sources in internet. How to use oyster in … Oyster English 340 views. Any of various similar or related bivalve mollusks, such as the pearl oyster. Almost all telugu translated words are not properly written/spelled. What does cyberworld mean? Any of several edible bivalve mollusks of the family Ostreidae, having a rough, irregularly shaped shell attached to the substrate in shallow marine waters. Oyster definition is - any of various marine bivalve mollusks (family Ostreidae) that have a rough irregular shell closed by a single adductor muscle and include commercially important shellfish. The World is your Oyster Meaning in Urdu/Hindi with Example Sentences | English idioms with Meaning - Duration: 3:01. The effort is good, but it needs spelling words in a proper telugu accent. 2. Information and translations of cyberworld in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Great definition: You use great to describe something that is very large. We'll explore the meaning and use of the world's your oyster, and discover some other popular idioms containing world . The world's mine oyster. Oysters are widely cultivated for food. Contextual translation of "oysters meaning in telugu" into Telugu. b. The problem I noticed is english translated telugu word is as it is accepted instead of clicking to its correct wording. Oyster definition, any of several edible, marine, bivalve mollusks of the family Ostreidae, having an irregularly shaped shell, occurring on the bottom or adhering to … | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Great is more formal than big . The world is your oyster - go to the next page to find some pearls of wisdom! Definition of cyberworld in the Definitions.net dictionary. Human translations with examples: కలోజీ, alpenliebe, కాకా అంటే తెలుగులో, ఒమా అర్థం తెలుగులో. Also if you know any of the fish names in other languages, kindly drop your comments, so that […] If some of the fish names is wrong, please tell me to correct. Meaning Today, the phrase has become the world's my oyster - or your oyster - and it describes situations that contain wonderful opportunities. ter (oi′stər) n. 1. a. Meaning of cyberworld.