Sale! Stoeger XM1 The new XM1 has a cutting-edge, distinct and streamlined design with multiple souls: sporty, elegant and innovative. The ridgeline made for a much better view of the area and had many prominent rabbit trails that looked to make the area very active. We followed the trails as slowly as possible and I was soon able to spot a grazing Cottontail moving along the hillside below at just 35 yards. I loaded the XM1 S4’s magazine with some 18gr JSB brand pellets, the magazine holds 7 in .22 caliber. After taking a break and doing some more target practice Marley and I were ready to head away from camp and do some late afternoon Cottontail hunting. As hot as it was I was honestly very surprised to have such luck even spotting one. Stoeger S4000E Air Rifle Review December 03, 2019 By Tom Gaylord Stoeger’s new S4000E breakbarrel spring-­piston air rifle combo is a moderately priced breakbarrel gas spring rifle that comes in both .177 and .22 calibers. Stoeger Pellet Review This is a Community Review of Stoeger Pellets by David Furr. Learn how your comment data is processed. The new XM1 muscular surfaces make the rifle appear strong and self-secure. It is quiet enough to shoot and not spook game. Appreciate all the support and look forward to getting out again as soon as we can! Shooting shows don’t come much bigger than IWA Outdoor Classics. By Arron from USA on 2015-06-10 23:42:16. up to 1200 fps muzzle velocity with alloy pellets, •  .22 Cal. Multi Grip System: possibility to replace the handle, but also for the XM1, the support plays. Stoeger was nice enough to send this rifle to us for review but feel obligated to share my honest opinions. The XM1 comes with a scope as well as the ability to modify your set up. Enter. This particular area was very thick so I felt the best way to spot movement was to get up onto higher ground. This scope is very basic and to be honest is not a great choice for an airgun as it lacks mil-dots to judge holdover or hold under. This is a very poor design and am honestly confused as to what they were thinking with adding this? Very nice looking, stout, and heavy air rifle. The Stoeger XM1 S4 Suppressor Combo is a heck of a great PCP rifle. Stoeger Airguns incorporate the very best in style and performance, combining excellent quality, accuracy and power at … The bolt handle has a knurled tab that makes cocking the bolt much easier and ergonomically appealing than a standard bolt handle. I was able to get 22 regulated shots that put out and average of just over 26fpe. We are very proud to announce that our XM1 S4 SUPPRESSOR PCP rifle has been awarded by the prestigious Red Dot Award Product Design 2020. The XM1 comes with a scope as well as the ability to modify your set up. The Suppressor actually works pretty well, the pellet exiting the gun is quiet. VIDEO: Review of the Stoeger RX20 S3 Combo. It offers superior performance and accuracy with futuristic style. Out front of the XM1 S4 is an integrated moderator that quiets the report and adds to some rigidity to the barrel system. The lightweight gun is easy to carry and maneuver through this thick brushy terrain, something that is sometimes difficult to find with many Airguns. Select from high quality scoped air rifles such as the X20 S2, ATAC S2, A30 and A30 S2, available in .177 and .22 caliber. I have had the opportunity to test and review some of the new Stoeger airgun pellets that are now available. Things I would have changed: Accuracy. The XM1 is a suppressed air rifle. Marley and I had a beautiful day out in the mountains and I was very pleased to have taken down a Cottontail to be able to take home for dinner. Enter. If I paid $250 for a combo that includes a scope I would expect to have something I can use. but after a little bit of help we were able to get everything up and running quickly. Moving back we took a look at the breech that is of bolt action design and has 11mm dovetail for mounting optics. The XM1 S4 includes two Marauder style magazines and a single shot tray I found to be very useful for target shooting. I would have rather seen a bottom rail added for mounting a bipod, although I can see drilling out the stock wouldn’t be to difficult. The Stoeger XM1 S4 Suppressor Combo is a heck of a great PCP rifle. Using open sights I would be very limited to short range so I did some practice out to 45 yards. Buy Stoeger Airguns now at the official Stoeger Airgun online store. The step up to PCP on this rifle along with a serious amount of innovation and some new technology make this one of the better air rifles we have seen at a price under $250.00. The step up to PCP on this rifle along with a serious amount of innovation and some new technology make this one of the better air rifles we have seen at a price under $250.00. The Stoeger XM1 rifle is available in 2 versions : standard; S4 Suppressor: with an integrated silencer along the entire length of the barrel XM1 S4 SUPPRESSOR The new XM1 has a cutting-edge, distinct and streamlined design with multiple souls: sporty, elegant and innovative. We first took a look at the XM1 S4’s camo thumbhole stock that had an excellent feel and look to it. The XM1 comes with a scope as well as the ability to modify your set up. Stoeger XM1 S4 Suppressor Boasting styling and fast-handling along the lines of a shotgun, the Stoeger XM1 S4 Suppressor is an extremely versatile precharged air rifle. At the IWA Show 2019, Stoeger Airguns announced a pair of new PCP air rifles. The XM1 is Stoegers first step into the PCP market and looked to be a great candidate towards an entry level rifle. Amazon. The adjustable length of pull, the two interchangeable cheek pieces and the two pistol grips which are included allow you to fit the rifle to you specifically. Over the past few months I had received many request to review a few budget minded PCP’s so did a little research and found the Stoeger XM1 S4. I mounted the wide angle Tactacam that I would use to capture some of the action and thought it would be a good time to check out the provided picatinny rails. The step up to PCP on this rifle along with a serious amount of innovation and some new technology make this one of the better air rifles we have seen at a price under $250.00. I was able to achieve a great 7 shot group at 45 yards, pretty good for having just open sights. I felt the trigger to be fairly smooth and predictable making it a good balance for both target and hunting situations. Practice for the next shooting competition with air rifles, including .22 air rifles and .177 air rifles, at Academy Sports + Outdoors.