No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder, Copyright © 2020 The Southern Lady Cooks | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy, This post may contain affiliate links. If needed add a little water after about 4 hours to keep potatoes from sticking to pot. Many delicious things come from leftover ham….scalloped potatoes (This is my favorite recipe), bean soup, breakfast dishes….the list goes on and on.My Slow Cooker Pea Soup with Potatoes and Ham … In skillet over medium-high heat brown Ham steak for one minute on each side. This easy recipe for ham and potatoes made in the crock pot is wonderful! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/creamy-mushroom-ham-potatoes Pour broth over vegetables. It is very good either way. I make a huge pot of this and it doesn’t last long. In slow cooker add baby carrots, potatoes and onions. This crockpot recipe is made with ham, potatoes, onion, cheddar cheese, and condensed soup. Spray the slow cooker with nonstick spray. Most children like potatoes and this is a total comfort food meal. Please read my. Slow Cooker Pineapple Ham is a must-have dish on your holiday table. This recipe for ham and potatoes is great for leftover ham or just anytime and so easy in the crock pot. Slow Cooker Ham and Potatoes Ingredients. I always add carrots and green beans. Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours. … This makes a wonderful weeknight meal when you come home from a busy day. Start with a layer of potatoes, ham, onion, salt and pepper and cheese. I usually use about half the bag of baby carrots and save the rest for snacking on during the week. Combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker. © The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. Add ingredients into your Crock Pot with 3 cups of water and season with salt & pepper (according to taste). 1 cup grated cheese 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted Recipe Alternative: Substitute with Beef Roast (any kind you like) and OMIT brown sugar Sliced garlic and chicken broth add to the flavor as well. Salt and pepper to taste. Salt and pepper to taste. Using the slow cooker makes it especially convenient when the oven and stovetop are being used for other items. I love leftover ham. Just good home cooking or what we call a country meal. In skillet over medium-high heat brown Ham steak for one minute on each side. Continue until all ingredients are in slow cooker. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This dish is so easy to make and absolutely delicious. Just boil potatoes a little longer and lessen the cooking time to about 30-40 minutes or fork tender and bubbly brown if baking. Slice the pineapple rings in half and place on top of the sweet potatoes. Pour broth over vegetables. Add ham and vegetables to slow cooker along with the water. crock pot ham and potatoes, ham and potatoes, Front Porch Life Magazine -Premium Content. If you don’t have fresh green beans you can use frozen. 1 medium onion, chopped Mix the soups and milk together and pour over the casserole. Pour a can of cream of mushroom soup over the top. Cook green beans according to package directions. The potatoes along the sides and bottom of the slow cooker do brown a little as they cook, and gently stirring the potatoes before adding the cheese on top will bring some of the more browned potatoes to the top. https://www.adayinmotherhood.com/slow-cooker-cheesy-ranch-ham-and-potat… Cook on low 6 or 7 hours until potatoes are cooked. 4 or 5 potatoes, peeled and sliced https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/ham-steak-with-potatoes-and-onions Serve with fresh sliced tomatoes and cornbread and your meal is complete! Judy is a Southern cook who loves to feature family favorite recipes that are budget friendly and delicious! Place the ham first in the slow cooker. We always make it when we have leftover ham. It's a very easy preparation. If you end up with a ham hock that doesn’t have a lot of meat, you may want to add some additional ham. About half way through cooking time add fresh green beans on top of Ham Steak. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, dressing mix, and soup; mix well. https://crockpotladies.com/recipe/crockpot-cheesy-potatoes-and-ham 6 to 8 slices of ham, chopped Slow Cooker Cottage Ham with Green Beans and Potatoes is my recipe of the day with my blogging group Multicooker Monday. Place the pineapple rings over the ham and add the cherries. Continue until all ingredients are in slow cooker. Family Favorite recipes that are easy and delicious. Purchase a ham steak, cube it up, and add it to the slow cooker at the end of the cooking process. You could lessen the ingredients and bake instead of crock pot cooking. If needed add a little water after about 4 hours to keep potatoes from sticking to pot. With the holiday season in full swing, this pineapple ham … Typically, I use ham leftovers in this recipe. Since it’s already cooked, it just needs to be warmed up in the broth before it’s ready to eat. Bake at 350 degrees in a greased baking dish until steak is browned. https://www.recipesthatcrock.com/crock-pot-scalloped-potatoes-and-ham 1 Ham steak 4 or 5 potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces (you can use small red potatoes and just cut in half in you prefer) 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh green beans 1 (16 ounce) bag baby carrots 1 can vegetable or chicken broth (I use low sodium chicken broth) 1 small onion, diced (optional) salt and pepper to taste. Don’t forget about our cookbooks and ebooks. The ham can be added frozen to the slow cooker. Dice the ham, green beans, onion and potatoes. Enjoy! You can also add potatoes and onions to the baking dish for a one pot meal, and sprinkle with pepper or mustard for … Make a sauce with the pineapple juice, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and mustard. Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle stuffing mix … Ham and potatoes is a great meal to make after the holidays when you have leftover ham. We get together on the third Monday of the month to post recipes using various small appliances, such as Instant Pot, Slow Cooker… Pour a can of cream of mushroom soup over the top. Start with a layer of potatoes, ham, onion, salt and pepper and cheese. https://www.allrecipes.com/.../slow-cooker-scalloped-potatoes-with-ham In slow cooker add baby carrots, potatoes and onions. Cover and continue cooking for remainder of time. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Just slice the potatoes and onions and layer everything in the slow cooker. Amazon Associates Disclosure Recipes Simple is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Place the lid … Our kind of food and I love easy recipes! Required fields are marked *. Since ham freezes very well, you can freeze leftover ham and save it for recipes like this. Your email address will not be published. Just add some cornbread along with a green vegetable or salad for a meal most families will enjoy and ask for over and over again. Your email address will not be published. Cook on low 6 or 7 hours until potatoes are cooked. 6 to 8 slices of ham, chopped 4 or 5 potatoes, peeled and sliced 1 medium onion, chopped 1 cup grated cheese 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted Salt … The crockpot makes the cooking process very easy while producing a super juicy and flavorful ham. Combine hash browns, dried onion, salt, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheese, and ham and place in slow cooker. Slow Cooker Steak & Potatoes (Whole30, Paleo) Fit SlowCooker Queen ribeye steak, garlic cloves, small onion, steak seasoning, rosemary and 5 more Carol's Slow Cooker BBQ Beef (crockpot, barbeque, slowcooker, crock pot) SparkRecipes Makes 4-6 servings. Add half of the sweet potatoes slices around the ham. Remove bone from Ham Steak (if it has one) and place on top of vegetables. You can also use … The slow cooker is the perfect way to cook ham and potatoes! Place potatoes in a 6-quart slow cooker. Throw it all together and you have a meal in a few hours. The best part of slow cooker meals like this Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup is that they’re perfect for weeknights now that everyone is back to school or for those hearty meals you’re … Pour over the ham steaks in the slow cooker. To serve, use a slotted spoon to put beans, potatoes, and ham into a serving dish with a little broth. The slow cooker is a tasty, fuss-free way to cook potatoes, and fresh rosemary makes the dish extra-special. Cover and cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours, or until the sweet potatoes are tender. So tender and delicious. This is a slow cooker recipe and makes a very large amount. Add cream cheese mixture to slow cooker and mix …