RENEW via PayPal: PayPal temporarily not available. Wanted - For my collection - Vintage big game rods, reels, lures, teasers etc. The NFLCC holds 15-20 Regional Shows and one National Meet and Show throughout the U.S. each year. Near Fine Condition. Bulletin Board. National Fishing Lure Collectors Club. Posted on February 28, 2020 February 23, 2020 by Fin & Flame. Publications: You’ll receive four… National Fishing Lure Collectors Club ; Join us . National Fishing Lure Collectors Club to Reel in 700 Members for National Meeting Ammoland Inc. Posted on June 17, 2015 by F Riehl, Editor in Chief July 9-11 2015 in Springfield, Missouri. Remember, I'm always buying old vintage fishing lures and reels! One of the lesser known early wood lures made by the Heddon Company is the Wiggle-King lure, Heddon series #2000, that was listed in Heddon's 1918 and 1919 catalogues. Current members may attend as many shows as they like (registration required). Many collections are extensive, although most members have modest numbers of lures, reels, or other tackle items. Each club sponsors shows where members come together to display their collections, as well as buy, sell, and trade old fishing tackle. I’ve been interested in lures every since! The NFLCC has two of the finest publications available to any antique collector's club. It is a non-profit, educational, international organization. NFLCC - NATIONAL FISHING LURE COLLECTORS PATCH SLOPENOSE $9.95. To coincide with the fishing tournament, the National Fishing Lures Collectors Club will have a spring show in the grand ballroom at Lake Guntersville State Park. 1 ways to abbreviate National Fishing Lure Collectors Club. I knew how important it was to him. National Fishing Lure Collectors Club. 261 likes. Many of the lures include the original box and are in excellent condition. 11 were here. The National Fishing Lure Collectors Club (NFLCC) is a non-profit, educational, international organization founded in 1976. Note: To add a link to your message, follow this example: Go to Google. cleared payment!! The primary objectives of the NFLCC are to foster an awareness of fishing tackle collecting as a hobby and to assist members in the location, identification, and trading of vintage fishing-related equipment. The primary objectives of the NFLCC are to foster an awareness of fishing tackle collecting as a hobby and to assist members in the location, identification, and trading of collectible fishing related equipment. The NFLCC or National Fishing Lure Collectors Club is a non profit organization founded in 1976. An annual membership for United States is $35.00, Canada is $60.00 and other international membership is $85.00. NFLCC Magazine, Springfield, MO, 2000. The 1981 National Fishing Lure Collectors Club meet will be held July 17, 19, 19, 1981 in Memphis, Tennessee. Ron Gast, Orlando, FL . This week, more than 1,000 members of the National Fishing Lure Collectors Club (NFLCC) will gather in Springfield, Mo., for the annual "National" show — each one hoping to buy, sell, trade or display their angling artifacts.. The Weedless kicker is another early Arbogast invention. This auction is for the National Fishing Lure Collectors Club, NFLCC, Magazine from December 1996 out of Print unavailable for back order. The National Fishing Lure Collectors Club (NFLCC) was founded in 1976. Shipped with USPS Media Mail. NFLCC 10, No. A guide to some other antique fishing lure and reel clubs and organizations. ID Help Please, 2018-19 Renewal Form was in the March Gazette, Help with Lure ID: Single Hook with Spring, Free lure for nflcc members Baby Pike Lure Release date, I have a vast collection that was from my father who passed away 25 years ago, HELP - ID this lure bought in Slovenia last year, 2018 Lancaster Nationals news-Overflow Hotel, ANTIQUE FISHING LURE COLLECTOR'S ONLINE AUCTION. Ron Gast, Orlando, FL . Antique Lures, NFLCC NFLCC Magazine Article Index 2002. Member of the National Fishing Lure Collectors Club. The National Fishing Lure Collectors Club is a Louisiana Non-Profit Corporation filed on August 10, 1982. Membership Benefits Here's what you'll receive as a Member of the National Fishing Lure Collectors Club (NFLCC). Mission. I am also a proud member of the National Fishing Lure Collectors Club (NFLCC). Image not available. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. The papers shown here are actually a miniature, 8-page booklet that says the Sunfish is "new" and was tested for a year! 2 Murphy, Dudley (editor) Springfield, MO: NFLCC Magazine, 2000. Only Edition. This auction is for the National Fishing Lure Collectors Club, NFLCC, Magazine from January 1994 out of Print unavailable for back order. I have some very, very, old reels in my collection that are pictured on this site. Open to anyone with an interest in collecting We are excited about offering this lifetime collection of vintage fishing lures, rods, reels and tackle boxes to you. An annual membership for United States is $35.00, Canada is $60.00 and other international membership is $85.00. Only 30 Days left Until the 3rd Annual National Lure Collectors Club Gettysburg Show. Membership runs from July 1 to June 30 of the following year. unused condition. Opens image gallery. - i ship fast - all items will be shipped within 24 hours of. I am always buying Antique Fishing Lures and Boxes from companies such as Heddon, Pflueger, Creek Chub, South Bend, Shakespeare, Moonlight, Keeling, and a multitude of other smaller miscellaneous old lure companies. Inappropriate messages will be deleted. 2007 values. Price Range $ Hours .