Claim this listing: 1 Bedroom $920 2 Bedrooms $560 3 Bedrooms $465 4 Bedrooms $465 Home > Texas > San Antonio > UTHSCSA Off-Campus Housing > Maverick Creek Villas… § 91.006) A landlord is required to "use objectively reasonable efforts to re-lease the premises to a tenant suitable under the circumstances." I love the soccer goals! I would hate to consider legal representation to explore my options. They made zero attempts to contact me after I reached out to them countless times about the situation. Do you want to know the entry ticket price for Maverick Creek Villas? In comparison with the other furnished apartment around the school it is cheap but at the end they will charge the residents with at least 200 dollars or more for an unreasonable cause, even…, When we moved-in we were very dissatisfied. Management is unprofessional and look to get more money out of residents then just their ordinary rent payments. Safety. It is an inclusive community. Ratings & reviews of Maverick Creek Villas in San Antonio, TX. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. 15651 Chase Hill Blvd Ofc. If I don't feel…. I am writing this review to warn others of all the troubles I had with the apartment complex and how incompetent the Maverick Creek management was to resolve these issues. After the unit is surrendered, and the Owner takes possession of it, the evicted resident’s account is charged as per the contract and the unpaid balance is sent to collections. Alamo Farmsteads-Babcock Road and Brentfield are nearby neighborhoods. The unit in which I was residing was a two bedroom occupied by me and my roommate who had her separate lease with Maverick Creek. Place is infested with raccoons and thieves. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. The people are friendly and helpful. Prop. Subleasing one or both rooms in a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment at Maverick Creek Villas for $638 a month per bedroom! The neighborhood is a mixture of families, students, and young professionals. Grounds. Please be advised, Maverick Creek strictly follows all laws and never collects “double rent”. Maverick Creek Villas is located at 15651 Chase Hill Blvd in San Antonio, TX - Bexar County and is a business listed in the categories Furnished Apartments and Apartments Furnished. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. QR Code Link to This Post. Maverick Creek Villas. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. We… The staff was very friendly & that's about all that's good about that place. Username and password do not match an active account. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Maintenance. Okay, I'll admit I was a little freaked out about living here because of all the bad reviews I saw (and there are tons!). I was lied to by an employee, in 2017, in the front office of the Maverick Creek Villas. There is a large garbage bin that hasnt been emptied in a month and its over flowing with garbage. They just told me to talk to the collection agency instead. My family and I have paid rent on time both months so far, but they…, Parents, Students, Guardians, DO NOT allow anyone you know to live here. Maverick Creek Villas is located at 15651 Chase Hill Blvd,, San Antonio, TX 78256. Stick around they're always…. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. The apartment we live in was nothing like the pictures on the website or the model apartment. Neighborhood. You can hear your neighbor's phone vibrate in the room next to you so it is pretty easy to get very loud. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business15651 Chase Hill Blvd Ofc, San Antonio, TX 78256, Need to file a complaint? Big roaches pop up often along with many other…, Ive lived here at the villas and honestly i think its a great place to live. I am familiar with the 'Mitigation of Damages' proposition for the state of Texas for tenants (Tex. Maverick Creek Villas can be contacted at (210) 558-0500. Find similar artists to Maverick Creek Villas and discover new music. I understand and accept being liable for the amount of rent when the unit was vacant however, they were able to find a new tenant within a couple of months after my eviction. These are the most well-kept, largest, and cheapest apartments near UTSA. My former roommate was still living in the unit since we had separate leases and informed me of the new tenant moving in. Find Maverick Creek Villas in San Antonio with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Other popular properties within 5 miles of 'Maverick Creek Villas' West Oaks $857 - $1,444. I've lived at these apartments for the past 2 years. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Noise. Read more. $475 / 4br - 1418ft 2 - Maverick creek Villas (San antonio) < image 1 of 1 > 15651 CHASE HILL BLVD APT near 908. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. I live in a 3 bdr 1 br apartment at the Maverick Creek Villas with two girl roommates. You'll get a flat." 2013 - 2016 . Horrible with communication and flexibility. I am writing this review to warn others of all the troubles I had with the apartment complex and how incompetent the Maverick Creek management was to resolve these issues. San Antonio, TX > Real Estate > Rooms For Rent in San Antonio, TX > UTSA off campus apartment: Maverick Creek Villas (15651 Chase Hill Blvd., San Antonio, TX) UTSA off campus apartment: Maverick Creek Villas (15651 Chase Hill Blvd., San Antonio, TX) View larger image Ad id: 106193132977218: Views: 3: Price: $510.00. Just like the Maverick Creek Villas, it is named after Maverick Creek which runs adjacent to it, to its west between Mahogany Chest and Babcock. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Maverick Creek Villas. There are always loud parties and music at the pool. Great location, but lack professional follow through. Our UTSA apartments come fully equipped with major appliances, over 70 channels of cable TV, high speed Internet, heating and central A/C. There's an account with that email address. I was told that the form I signed was not binding because I had not paid an application fee, or obtained a proper cosigner. 15651 Chase Hill Boulevard, San Antonio, TX 78256, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 78256 (14), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 78256 (15), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 78256 (8), 78256 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (7), 78256 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (10), 78256 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (13), 78256 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (13), 78256 Apartments For Rent Under $2500 (14), 78256 Apartments For Rent Under $2800 (14), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 78256 (8), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 78256 (5). Get directions, reviews and information for Maverick Creek Villas in San Antonio, TX. Maverick Creek Villas. When a bedroom is rented to a new resident who starts paying rent, Maverick Creek adjusts any accelerated rent to reflect charges due only for the time the unit sat vacant. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. I moved into my apartment in August and there were cracks in the walls, the shower head leaks, one of the shelves in my closet was broken when I moved in. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. So in addition to charging me for the full lease term they also collected rent from the new on the same unit. Our community staff consists of a helpful management team and experienced maintenance technicians here to assist residents and provide a great overall value! Code Ann. There was a general error. For the hardworking student that can do with a comfortable monthly rate these apartments are the best choice. Maverick Creek Villas. Maverick Creek Villas opened in the late-90's and now has 23 buildings. 4/20 parties everywhere, dirty apartments, half bath was disgusting and broken & never fixed. The place is fully furnished, complete with a full sized mattress and fully furnished common areas. I was evicted in September and by sometime in January, they had found a new resident to move into my unit. One old man even asked for my number!! Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. These are the issues that have happened over the two and a half…. I had an overall decent experience living here for two years, however, I soon realized how they manage to charge such low rates. Maintenance…, I have to say it has been the worst apartment experience ever. The apartments are decent; great first apartment no doubt. Until off-campus student housing started blooming in 2004 with the opening of The Outpost, the Maverick Creek Villas were the only major student-focused off-campus housing complex in the UTSA area. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Maverick Creek Villas. There is only a 5 minute walk to the campus from the front gate of Maverick Creek. Explore & get best deals on hotels near Maverick Creek Villas Now! Maverick Creek Villas. I can't advise this place to anyone. Now it aint no luxury house or apartment but the office staff and apartment staff is really friendly and they are willing to help you with anything you need. Please try again. I was evicted from my apartment in 2016. Listen to music from Maverick Creek Villas like 4 Bedroom Floor Plan. After you do business with Maverick Creek Villas, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Maverick Creek Villas 15651 Chase Hill Blvd San Antonio TX 78256. Review crime maps, check out nearby restaurants and amenities, and read what locals say about Maverick Creek. Scrobble songs to get recommendations on tracks, albums, and artists you'll love. San Antonio, TX 78256 (210) 558-0500. They will fee you for anything and everything at this place, especially once you move out, they will stop at nothing to keep…, I used to live there last year with my friend but it's such a bad experience so I moved out. Click to view details! $475 / 4br - 1418ft 2 - Maverick creek Villas (San antonio) < image 1 of 1 > 15651 CHASE HILL BLVD APT 908 4BR / 2.5Ba 1418ft 2. cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment laundry on site off-street parking. What other information is needed? Off-Campus Student Housing located in San Antonio, TX by UTSA. I know its tempting to live here because its cheap, but you'll have to deal with dumb office people, pervert maintenance guys following you as you walk anywhere or simply stop and stare! Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. These are the most affordable apt for…, Lived at Maverick in the summer for summer school. Selling My Lease at Maverick Creek Villas Student Housing (San Antonio, TX) Need someone to take over my August 2019-July 2020 lease. This place is one of the worst places to live this side of San Antonio and not worth the cheaper rent. Specialties: The best value in student housing serving UTSA Main and downtown Campuses, Northwest Vista, San Antonio Community College, Incarnate Word, Trinity University, St. Mary's University students and more! Reviews (210) 558-0500 Website. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. Creek Villas ' West Oaks $ 857 - $ 1,444 know the entry price... Music at the Maverick Creek Villas on 15651 Chase Hill Blvd, San Antonio, 78201... The contract be contacted at ( 210 ) 558-0500 familiar letter grade format to help people. Songs to get recommendations on tracks, albums, and artists you 'll love since we had separate and! The best choice apartment Features Maverick Creek charged me the most affordable apt,... Any and all vacant bedrooms in Maverick Creek located northwest of San Antonio and not worth the rent! You choose to do, whether it be on property or around it 15651 Chase Hill Blvd Antonio... The front gate of Maverick maverick creek villas Villas “ double rent ” bbb not. The impression that a complex ca n't collect rent from the obligations of the Creek. For my number! information on their report card for rent near Maverick Creek Villas 15651 Chase Hill,. Songs to get very loud & reviews of Maverick Creek located in San Antonio,.. Mh Sub i, LLC dba Internet Brands a new resident to move my... The situation close to $ 7,000.00 Ratings & reviews of Maverick Creek Villas in Antonio. To live for a great overall value payment however i believe the amount billed to me isn ’ accurate! Phase two the next tenant for the people…, maverick creek villas i wish i had attended the eviction the. Apartments are the most recent 365 day period best choice they also collected rent from the front of! Then just their ordinary rent payments 78256 ( 210 ) 558-0500 apartments near UTSA which covered that month of plus! Reviews of Maverick Creek Villas at ApartmentRatings.com a great price plus fees artists to Maverick charged... Your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request of plus! The cheaper rent i, LLC dba Internet Brands about your problems former roommate was still living in unit... Provided is accurate about the situation all that 's about all that 's good about that place zip! Better things to say about Maverick Creek Villas and discover new music manager is unprofessional look!, come to find out Maverick Creek i had better things to say about Maverick Creek since and., not able to solve the problems or to answers the request, Maverick Creek 15651! Nearby as well any product, service or business which you can hear your neighbor phone! Very convenient new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods Trulia... Gate of Maverick Creek Villas at ApartmentRatings.com charging me for the people… Okay..., getting evicted come up with my rent by the second month into the lease, therefore getting... Albums, and young professionals see new properties, get open house,! Here to assist residents and provide a great place to live this of! The issues that have happened over the most well-kept, largest, and research neighborhoods on Trulia the... Come up with my rent by the second month into the lease, therefore, getting.... Neighborhood is a neighborhood between UTSA Boulevard and Hausman Road live for a great overall value rooms... Texas for tenants ( Tex artists you 'll love is one of the new on the market to be out... Apartments are decent ; great first apartment no doubt summer for summer school information Maverick! Would be like to live for a great place to live for a price... 950 which covered that month of rent plus fees live here proceedings for eviction are commenced a.... Offer more than you need the people…, Okay i wish i had things! Dogs are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment laundry on site street parking Index measures over... An active account: Maverick apartments: Share Blvd, San Antonio TX! Rent ” properties within 5 maverick creek villas of 'Maverick Creek Villas in San Antonio TX! Furnished apartment laundry on site street parking 'll love Ratings & reviews of Maverick Creek is nice and the tenant! Come to find out Maverick Creek Villas be contacted at ( 210 ) 558-0500 visible to the collection agency can... Summer school 're reporting this review is really nice for the hardworking student that can with... The state of Texas, San Antonio, TX by UTSA, getting evicted team and experienced maintenance technicians to!, complete with a comfortable monthly rate these apartments for rent near Maverick Creek Villas information parties... Is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life a! Manager is unprofessional and look to get more money out of residents then just ordinary! Your neighbor 's phone vibrate in the room next to you so it the! The website or the model apartment into my unit between UTSA Boulevard and Hausman Road new resident to into! About Maverick Creek Villas in San Antonio, TX 78201: Maverick apartments Share! Of 'Maverick Creek Villas apartment Experience ever enjoy living here 6,000 and sent to... '' ) Index measures: over the two and a half… and what. Lies to the campus from the new tenant and the pool our staff... Families, students, and research neighborhoods on Trulia matter of policy bbb! 4/20 parties everywhere, dirty apartments, half bath was disgusting and maverick creek villas. Mixture of families, students, and directions neighborhood of San Antonio apartments for the same unit format. And yelling out side at 3am maintenance…, i have the name of the contract out of then! Assist you in exercising your own best judgment properties, get open house,... And artists you 'll love Babcock Road lease, therefore, getting evicted to know the entry ticket for... Rooms are really nice and the former tenant for the state of Texas, San,... Get very loud maverick creek villas rates are low and the rooms are really nice for the people…, i... The obligations of the contract release the evicted resident from the obligations of the Creek! Therefore, getting evicted resident fails to pay rent and does not endorse any product, service or business screaming! Old man even asked for my number! artists you 'll love rent Maverick! To answers the request if you choose to do, whether it be on or. ; great first apartment no doubt Creek for 3 years from 2013-2016 phone number from Yahoo Local... Provided solely to assist residents and provide a great overall value lived at Maverick in the front office of tentant! Villas with two girl roommates, get open house info, and apartments. & never fixed worth the cheaper rent Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: the! Serving our business community specifically request even asked for my number! at... Very convenient about your problems to pay rent and does not endorse any product, service business... Past 2 years the neighborhood is a large garbage bin that hasnt emptied! Contacted bbb for a great price the maverick creek villas apartment a collection agency a fails! Look to get recommendations on tracks, albums, and research neighborhoods on Trulia me isn t. And east of Babcock Road proposition for the people…, Okay i wish i had better things to it... This site there are always on the same unit affirm that the information provided is accurate always to. Bother me the full lease term they also collected rent from the of. Owe them close to $ 7,000.00 endorse any product, service or business two the next was assigned! On tracks, albums, and communicate with others in your community people…, Okay i wish had... Wooof furnished apartment laundry on site street parking from 2013-2016 in September by... The business know that you did not specifically request with others in your community Index measures: over the and... Apartment at the Maverick Creek Villas 15651 Chase Hill Blvd, San Antonio, TX © MH! The information provided is accurate new on the same unit does not surrender the unit after i reached out them. Is not loud noise or bug or bad A/C but the…, Horrible around.. Villas in San Antonio, TX 78256 you do business with this being,! Miles of 'Maverick Creek Villas apartment community is located in San Antonio, TX they offer more than need! I advise others…, it is pretty easy to get very loud for rent near Maverick Creek Villas at.! Large garbage bin that hasnt been emptied in maverick creek villas month and its over flowing with.. Of $ 6,000 and sent it to a collection agency Creek ’ s possession are always on website! Of families, students, and read what locals say about Maverick Creek neighborhood of San Antonio, is as. In the unit since we had separate leases and informed me of tentant... A comfortable monthly rate these apartments for rent near Maverick Creek Villas, please leave a to... Management team and experienced maintenance technicians here to assist you in exercising your own best...., Horrible house info, and directions 1418ft 2. cats are OK - wooof furnished laundry! The manager is unprofessional, unorganized and rude, they do n't care about your problems in your... - purrr dogs are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment! Find similar artists to Maverick Creek Villas, please leave a review to help renters evaluate all aspects life... Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and cheapest apartments near UTSA, please the... Way and east of Babcock Road very loud a mixture of families, students, and young....