asked by: Lonne C. 0. Are Thule stroller and bike trailers covered under the Thule Guarantee? What is included with the purchase of a Thule Sleek Stroller? Remove your unlocked Thule lock with this master key and replace it with a Thule One Key System lock (sold separately) to make all your Thule locks keyed alike. The part number can be found stamped into the face of the lock cylinder above or below the key slot. Anyone know the model number of these feet? Can I use other brand racks to carry Thule Pack ’n Pedal panniers? Product. Visit Thule on Facebook (external link) Visit Thule on Instagram (external link) Visit ... Bring your life Thule was established in Sweden in 1942. I would like to purchase the ‘One Key’ system. 0. 25 and two-inch hitch receivers. trust a Thule product to be safe to use. I would like to purchase the ‘One Key’ system, can I choose a specific key number? ... Thule Raceway Pro Platform - Model # 9003PRO (MSRP $479.95) $235.00. Can the Thule pannier magnet damage my laptop or other electronics? I would like to purchase the ‘One Key’ system. The bars are broadly universal, it’s the footpacks which differ. Why can't I find my vehicle in the Buyer's Guide? Why should I activate a Thule.com account? How fast can I drive with Thule products mounted to my car? Can I mount a roof box on non-Thule roof bars? Where can I buy Thule products? Obviously, I want to sell them on ebay for millions of dollars and then build an underground lair. Link Removal See product tables Do Thule Pack ’n Pedal products contain PVC? Premier Club I have some on my own car and they look the same except mine are lower. See all 9 articles Bike racks. Free shipping for many items! I would like to purchase the ‘One Key’ system. If so, what size laptop do they fit? Search Find product by selector Category. $44.99 Thule 10-foot Locking Strap 832. Question: I was given a Thule Mountaineer cargo box. Last edited by longman; 07-12-2010 at 07:52 PM . How do I register my new Thule product? Does the new WingBar Evo have the same T-track as the Aeroblade bars? Picked up some Thule roof bars from a carboot at le weekend for a fiver. The Thule 669ES Mountanieer is short length to fit all cars without hatch interference, yet provides 17 cubic feet of storage space. To what safety standards is Thule Sleek certified? Will my bike rack also fit on a non-Thule roof rack? The number on the lock is the key number. Singletrack Reader Awards 2020 The Winners Revealed! How do I know if a Yepp or RideAlong child bike seat will fit my bike? Singletrack Podcast – The legendary Charlie Kelly episode, Christmas Countpast Day 31 – Muc-Off Pressure Washer, 2021 Team News: Eliot Jackson leaves Giant after 4 years, This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated. I bought what was supposed to be a Thule 480 Traverse base rack from a fellow on Craigslist. What’s the difference between the Thule Pack ’n Pedal Tour and Sport Racks? Filter Sort. $499.00. To which cars can the Thule products be fitted? The Thule 669ES Mountanieer cargo box is an entry level Thule box, with safe curbside opening access. Just look on the lock core’s face and you will see a number stamped, in the image above the key number is N113. What is the weight capacity of the WingBars and Evo foot systems? The bars and footpack are pretty universal, Its the fitting kit (bracket and pad) that are car specific. An optional third rail is available to purchase separately. Will the Thule AirScreen work on the WingBar Evo? Will my bike rack also fit on a non-Thule … $126.56 shipping Find product by model number Classifieds Rules Back to top. Can I use an adapter on my hitch rack? Can I mount Thule roof mounted bike carriers on non-Thule roof racks? Available Spring 2002 at Your Thule Tray Skins nº 790 Personnalisation de porte-vélo avec panneaux latéraux remplaçables de différentes couleurs. Contacting Thule - by phone or otherwise. All Fit Kits are complete, with mounting instructions. Why can't I find my vehicle in the Buyer's Guide? Newsletter Settings, Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total), Premier Partners for Singletrack issues & exclusive subscriber perks, Metcheck MTB Weather Forecasts At A Glance, Singletrack Wisecracker Headset Spacer Bottle Opener, Singletrack Cycle Of Good Inner Tube Belt, 2021 Team News: Rémy Métailler says ‘thank you’ to Cube. All that's left to do is pack up your vehicle and take the bikes on an adventure. If one of the locks you've got has the number "N082" stamped on it, and you'd like additional locks that use that same key, you'd order part # THLOCKN082. Sorry, to clarify: I have the full kit – bars, footpacks, fixings, key etc. Contact Us We recommend that the spare wheel carrier is reinstalled at the rear of the Discovery caravans when the bike rack is fitted by a Bailey retailer. How do I register my new Thule product? Thule T2 Pro XT 2 - 2” 9034XTB. Thule's website says to give them a call and they'll tell you what fit kit you have by the bracket and pad numbers. Disponible au printemps 2002 chez votre distributeur Thule ou sur Internet (www.thule.com). Running into your garage will, unfortunately, void the box's warranty. Are car seats compatible with the Thule Sleek? Material: 5-layer ABS plastic Dimensions: [external] 90 x 32.5 x 14.5, [internal] 78.25 x 32.5 x 14.5in Volume: 17cu ft Compatibility: round bars, square bars, factory bars Locks Included: yes Which Hitch Rack will fit my vehicle? Thule Cargo Box Comparison Guide. The Thule Superb can hold two bikes up to 30kg each. I'm guessing this is on the older side, because it doesn't match anything on Thule… By placing an order for a single key with us, and putting the number N113 in the comments field, we will send you that specific key to work with your racks. Picked up some Thule roof bars from a carboot at le weekend for a fiver. Difficulty submitting your return online? Find product by model number Model number. Thule 460R Rapid Podium Foot Pack includes Thule 544 One Key System Lock 5 out of 5 stars (30) 30 product ratings - Thule 460R Rapid Podium Foot Pack includes Thule 544 One Key System Lock Is my personal information protected when I checkout on Thule.com? Whether you're on the freeway or a bumpy dirt road, Thule has designed this rack to get your bikes (and your trunk) to their destination without any scratches or dents. What do I do? Garrett Davis-January 7, 2020. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Can my Thule crossbars carry the weight of my rooftop tent? It looks a lot like the current freeride model, except that the clamps to attach the carrier to the roof bars are too small to fit new aero bars. To ensure product safety we have our own rigorous Thule Test Program but we also use external resources to verify product safety. Do the panniers contain any internal compartments? Is the warranty transferable. To which cars can the Thule products be fitted? I also have Thule 400 Series Feet, Load Bars and the # 477 ‘SRA’ (Short Roof Adapter) available. Forum Rules To which cars can the Thule products be fitted? For keys & locks click here . Thule Parkway 956 4 Bike Bicycle Hitch Car Rack Fits 2-Inch Receiver 2012. If you drive an SUV or van, probably not. While 800-238-2388 is Thule's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. Can I make technical changes at the product? Ah yes. In order to have all your Thule lock cores keyed alike, all the locks should use the same lock core. Thule Clamp On attachments are an economical way to attach Thule … Product Description: The Thule 884 Roll Model is a load-assist carrier that centers and guides the kayak for easier loading and unloading. Product registration - Please register your Thule Product so we can keep you up to date with important information and news regarding your product. Why can't I find my vehicle in the Buyer's Guide? I do not know if it is an older 669 or a 669ES. Expert Reply: You would need to look at the hardware. Obviously, I want to sell them on ebay for millions of dollars and then build an underground lair. Where can I buy Thule products? Thule Yakima Price. It's from a golf or a jetta as far as I can remember. opposite side of vehicle follow steps A and B. Why can't I find my vehicle in the Buyer's Guide? If you want to benefit from this improved service, please opt-in. Can I choose a specific key number? Our fit kits ensure your roof rack fits your car as safely and securely as possible. $129.95 Thule 400 Foot Pack Fit Kits. Cargo Box Mounting Hardware - Thule, Yakima, Sportrack 05493. Does Thule offer replacement cargo carrier tops? How to identify?’ is closed to new replies. Privacy Can I use the new Squarebars with my old foot packs? Just like all other Thule bike racks, this particular model is user-friendly and convenient. Thule’s number one priority is safety – for you and the people around you. The Thule 884 Roll Model combines all the benefits of the Glide and Set saddles with the Roller Coaster, kayak carrying is a cinch. Bars should be easiest to start – shape (square, oval or wing) and length? How fast can I drive with Thule … What materials are the rain covers made from? Can I choose a specific key number? or Best Offer. How fast can I drive with Thule … For Thule rack owners replacing a lost key is extremely simple. Series 400 Fit Kits are becoming more difficult to find, since the 400 Series was discontinued and replaced by the 480 Traverse and EVO Systems in 2009 and 2019, respectively. How do I maintain and wash my Thule Sleek? Thule Clamp On C25 is a simple attachment that converts a factory rack into a multi-sport system. Therefore all Thule products are TÜV-GS approved and a significant number of the products are also City Crash Approved according to the applicable ISO-norm. Call 800-298-8924 to order Thule accessories and parts part number 853-1251 or order online at etrailer.com. $202.35 shipping. How do I determine that? This site uses cookies to provide and improve your shopping experience. Thule Brand Thule Model Evo Clamp EROW Item Weight 5.43 pounds Product Dimensions 11.69 x 7.76 x 4.33 inches Item model number 710500 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Manufacturer Part Number 710500 Cover Included Cover, Torque Key Vehicle Service Type Passenger Car I've forgotten my password. By. Shop by type for Cross Bar, Carrier Rack, Roof Rail Rack & more to find exactly what you need. The Thule Vertex Swing Away 4-Bike Rack is compatible with 1. The parts I have, which I know for a fact are made to fit the 480 Traverse feet, don't work. You can also choose to receive our newsletter with information about new products and other interesting things that happen in the world of Thule. Will my bike rack also fit on a non-Thule … Where can I buy Thule products? I would like to know the model to help me search for parts that allow me to attach them to aero bars securely. Can I choose a specific key number? Use the product finder below, to find the spare parts, instructions, and fit kits you need. 4.5 out of 5 stars (2) Total Ratings 2, $275.00 New. Rating & up (5 items) & up (5 items) & up (5 items) & up (5 items) Sort by: Best Selling Featured Newest Best Selling A - Z Z - A Reviews Price: Low to High Price: High to Low. $89.95 Thule 369 Specialty Gutter Foot Pack. Problem is, how do I identify which model/car they’re for so I can list them effectively? See all 10 articles Bike racks. $79.95 Thule 13-foot Locking Strap. Why can't I find my vehicle in the Buyer's Guide? Be sure to measure the total height of the vehicle with the Thule Force XT L Cargo Box installed, and keep that information handy (on the inside of your sun visor is a great place). How to Tell the Difference Between and Older Model Thule Mountaineer and an Older Model. Can’t find any serial numbers etc. Free expert support on all Thule … The versatile nature of this model is noticeable from the fact that it comes in several dimensions: 43”, 47”, 53”, and 60”. Thule Replacement Key. Get the job done with the right Thule Car and Truck Racks at the lowest prices. I would like to purchase the ‘One Key’ system. I think mine have info on the inside of the flaps, the ones that you open to tighten the foot clamps up. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Thule customers, is by telling GetHuman about your issue above and letting us find somebody to help you. Thule Aeroblade Roof Rack Bar is available in two colors – silver and black, and it weighs only 6 pounds. Can I choose a specific key number? I have acquired a Thule product "Second Hand". $99.99 Thule 38" Airscreen 8701. Can I mount a hatch-mounted bike rack if my car has a rear spoiler? Login/cookie issues? Subcategory. If you know what car they are off, or have the number you are good, hard to identify otherwise but they will sell without the fitting kit, I expect to have to buy a new one everytime I change car. The topic ‘Thule bars.