Basement. To prevent that situation, be clever and be an informed buyer by usually browse the earlier shopper review concerning your preferred product as many as you could. A fan is a fairly simple electrical device. Doing small maintenance on your appliances can extend the life of them by years. Patton High Velocity Fan, Three-Speed, Black - Powerful motor with large blade diameter designed to move lots of air. Whether or not it would be cost-effective to do so depends on the part, but for a $140 fan that is otherwise a quality piece of equipment, it might be worthwhile. posted by Scientist at 12:10 PM on July 29, 2012 The best bet, however, is to prevent the problem next year. I have a Patton floor fan that keeps turning off on it's own. Three speed settings. An electric fan is no different. Outdoor Patios You can make an electric fan last longer if you simply lubricate the motor on a regular basis. This is Patton's 20" High Velocity Air Circulator, known as the U2-20. This heavy-duty fan has three speed settings that allow you to maximize air intake, air exhaust, and air circulation and a tilt-adjustable head for precise air movement. For your consideration is a real charmer of a fan. The Patton High Velocity Fan features a powerful motor and a large blade diameter to move air effectively in any home or work environment. The Patton High Velocity Fan, 18-Inch is great for garages or small workshops where it will circulate dusty and dirty air out with ease. Manage airflow in your home or work environment with the Patton 18" High Velocity Fan. The durable metal construction means it won't mind getting bumped into while you're working. Patton u2 1887 vine ceiling fans forums patton px306 14 high velocity floor fan air circulator in florence az offerup bk 0974 patton fan motor wiring diagrams diagram can i oil this motor from a patton high velocity fan doityourself munity forums patton heavy duty air circulator fan … You can maximize air intake, air exhaust, and air circulation with 3 speed settings and an adjustable-tilt head. If I turn it to level 2 or 3 it runs for about 10 minutes then shuts off. This is one of my personal favorites in the world of all floor fans and air circulators. Where should I use high velocity fans? Durable metal construction is ideal for garages and workshops for cooling, ventilation, or drying. You can maximize air intake, air exhaust and air circulation with 3 speed settings and adjustable-tilt head. The motor feels pretty warm in the back and turns back on after about 5 minutes on its own. With this, a high-velocity fan with extreme wind power should alleviate the issues. If you’ve not saved the fan box (I rarely save boxes), cover the fan with a contractor’s plastic bag when you store it during the cold months. This heavy-duty fan has three speed settings that allow you to maximize air intake, air exhaust, and air circulation and a tilt-adjustable head for precise air movement. With this, a powerful and reliable high-velocity fan is required to effectively circulate air, as well as vent and dehumidify the entire space. Metal construction built tough to withstand harsh environments. How to Lubricate Electric Fan Motors. The Patton High Velocity Fan features a powerful motor and a large blade diameter to move air effectively in any home or work environment. Avoid Cleaning Fans Again Next Year. I’ve used my vacuum cleaner nozzle to clean our fans, and it works pretty well. Tilt adjustable head allows you to focus airflow where you need it. $35.00. Choosing A High Velocity Fan For Commercial Use. Powder coated finish and rear mounted carry handle for easy portability. Just like garages and workshops, the basement experiences plenty of moisture due to humidity.