A tomato’s weight will vary depending on what kind of tomato it … Beets are high in zinc, copper, and vitamins A and C — all nutrients known to boost immunity. NCHFP provides the conversion rates on most foods for you. They say a bushel of green beans was about 30 pounds. (For the record, I now know that a bushel is about 1.24 cubic feet, which can weigh anywhere from forty-six to sixty pounds!) Wash the jars thoroughly in hot, soapy water and rinse. 20 Red and white. He picked up a large crate stuffed with green beans to show me just how much we were talking. ; $24 bushel; $12 half bushel Vegetable Weights Per Bushel Vegetable Name How Packed Weight in lbs Asparagus Crate 28 - 32 Basil 1 Beans; Lima, Unshelled Bushel 28 - 32 Beans; Snap Bushel 28 - 32 Beets; Topped Bushel 50 Broccoli Crate 20 - 25 Brussels Sprouts Crate 25 Cabbage Crate or Bag 50 Carrots; Topped Bushel … Alfalfa 60 227,000 Alyce clover 60 301,000 Alsike clover 60 728,000 Annual lespedeza 25 238,000 Annual ryegrass 24 224,000 Arrowleaf clover 60 400,000 Bahiagrass 46 273,000 Ball clover 60 1,000,000 Barley 48 14,000 Per Bushel. Then you have to subtract the cost of people you pay to harvest them, unless you plan to do that yourself. The total cost per bushel of soybeans is projected at $9.13 for non-herbicide-tolerant beans at 56 bu./acre, according to the report. ... Is Soya Beans Farming A Profitable Business Idea To Invest In Kuza. 15 - 20 quarts: 30 - 45 pints: 1.5 - 2 lbs. Not much help, but best I could figure out. Approximate no. Answer Save. Conversion Soybeans Price Price; 1 Bushel ≈ 0,035 m³ Soybeans Price Per 1 m³ 358.69 USD 1 Bushel ≈ 35,239 Liter One thing I have found out is that almost all the people don't sell in mass quantities. Obviously, you can fit more trimmed green beans into a cup than whole green beans since the ends take up space. ... 50 Years of Money-Saving Tips! Make sure the jars have no cracks or chips in the rim. Relevance. According to this chart, it would cost me about $94.50 to buy a bushel of peaches at $1.89 a pound. The weight of a bushel varies among fruits, vegetables and grains. 1 U.S. bushel = 35.23907017 litres = 8 corn/dry gallons = 9.309177489 wine/liquid gallons . 10 English blue-grass, 22 lb. 60 Pounds. Since I didn't raise a garden this year, due to the ungodly amount of grasshoppers last year, I have been hittin the farmers markets around here. Green beans, broccoli, asparagus, artichokes, all from about six to 15 minutes of pressurized cooking. Salt and freshly ground black pepper. is an imperial and US customary unit of volume based upon an earlier measure of dry capacity.The old bushel is equal to 2 kennings (obsolete), 4 pecks, or 8 dry gallons, and was used mostly for agricultural products, such as wheat.In modern usage, the volume is nominal, with bushels denoting a mass defined differently for each commodity. Legal Weights (in Pounds) per Bushel — Continued. 1½-inch pieces. However, many of the containers used are not practical for consumers. 6 kg (13.5 lbs ) of beets = 9 x 1/2 litres (US pints) canned beets 3. For instance, while a bushel of spinach weighs 20 pounds, a bushel of tomatoes is 53 pounds. Conversion Corn Price Price; 1 Bushel ≈ 0,035 m³ Corn Price Per 1 m³ 127.98 USD 1 Bushel ≈ 35,239 Liter Corn Price Per 1 Liter 14 years ago. One bushel of un-prepared green beans will produce between 14-20 quart jars. Peanuts with larger pods may weigh less per bushel because the shells take up more volume but not as much weight.A bushel is 32 quarts, or 8 gallons, in the United States. A bushel of tomatoes weighs about 53 pounds. Apples, Dried. In the end, according to her calculation, she was able to find out that making coffee at home, from beans, would cost about $0.28 per cup if the beans retailed for $15 per pound.