The traditional spin-on style filter is self contained whereas the filter on your RAV4 is not. Select Your Filters | Maintenance & Lubrication Parts for 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XLE. I had Blackstone Labs perform a used oil analysis at the end of a 10,000 mile oil change interval. It's recommended that you get your 2017 Toyota RAV4 oil filter replaced every time you get an oil change and have it inspected anytime you visit your domestic auto shop. Get the best deals on Fram Oil Filters for Toyota RAV4 when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. If you want search for RAV4 Oil Filter fast and easily, we assure you that you get to opt for one in less the time. Caution: Prolonged and repeated contact with engine oil will cause the loss of natural oils from the skin, leading to dryness, irritation and dermatitis. Buy Oil filter for TOYOTA RAV 4 cheap online from Bosch, Mann-filter, Mahle Original, Champion, Mapco and other manufacturers of auto parts for Oil filter of RAV 4 TOYOTA on Bestpartstore.co.uk. Finally got around to changing my oil on the Rav4 yesterday (April 11/20). Order your parts online or pick them up … The traditional spin-on style filter is self contained whereas the filter on your RAV4 is not. I've used Mobile 1 oil and filters for years but for my 2014 RAV the Mobile 1 filter costs almost $18 where this one costs only $7. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2004 Toyota RAV4 Oil Filter from AutoZone. Guaranteed to Fit $10.07. Description Find out now. Style: Ultra Synthetic Verified Purchase. Ecogard S5608 Premium Cartridge Engine Filter for Synthetic Oil Fits Toyota Camry 2010-2017, RAV4 2.5L 2009-2018, Highlander 2008-2019, Sienna 2007-2020, … gasket. Components. The Toyota filter is design for the normal 5k interval and they don't have any special long interval oil filters even. Easy to use parts catalog. 99. Loosen wing nut or other fasteners to remove filter cover. I use this filter for my 2013 Toyota RAV4 along with Mobil 1 0W-20 Advanced Fuel Economy Full Synthetic Oil and I use a 10,000 mile oil change interval. it until the gasket contacts the seat. I have only done the initial oil change on mine and used the Toyota OEM filter. Extra Guard is the perfect filter for everyday drivers who perform oil changes at OE recommended intervals. Still can't find what you're looking for?Live Chat, We can't seem to find the part you were looking for.Live Chat. Be sure it is sealed around the perimeter. $7.99 USD. Fram Extra Guard Oil Filter CH9972 $ 13. 1,265 sold. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. 2009 RAV4 Sport V6 4WD Add to Cart. Order your parts online or pick them up … Toyota Tacoma 2017, Tough Guard™ Engine Oil Filter by FRAM®. Genuine Toyota Part - 04152YZZA1 (04152-YZZA1, 041520V010, 0415231090, 0415231110) While the OEM Toyota filter, Fram filter, and MicroGard filters all used a similar spring-activated plunger, lower quality filters didn't include a bypass valve per se. I think I will go with every 6 months which for me is about 12,000kms. The ideal oil filter for daily drivers, FRAM’s Extra Guard oil filters sport proprietary filter media that offers remarkable dirt-trapping efficiency and dirt-holding capacity. Genuine Toyota oil filters are Toyota manufacturing recommended for your vehicle. Links; Shopping Cart 0; Support × McGeorge Toyota Online Parts. Follow recommended change intervals as noted in your vehicle owner’s manual2. Replacement. The driver side squib circuit consists of the center airbag sensor, the Torque: 17.2 N*m (175 kgf*cm, 13 ft.*Lbf) Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. Extra Guard is the perfect filter for everyday drivers who perform oil changes at OE recommended intervals. **Greater than 3X the functional life of Nitrile ADB when tested per SAE HS806 hot oil and Anti-drain-back test. Clean filter cover and housing using a shop vacuum. Shop with Afterpay on eligible items. Change your filter with every oil change. Best recommended synthetic oil for your 2017 Toyota Rav4. 2. Oil Filters. As a 2017 Toyota RAV4 owner, you know you can depend on your RAV4 for many miles to come. All; Auction; Buy it now; Sort: Best Match. 0 Reviews. Shop 2017 Toyota RAV4 TRD Oil Filter. K&N automotive oil filters for the Toyota RAV4 IV offer high oil flow rates while providing outstanding filtration. 99. Check prices & reviews on aftermarket & stock parts for your 2018 RAV4 Oil Filter. That's why your owner's manual specifies a service schedule for when to replace this part. To protect your engine (and your pocketbook), always specify a Genuine Toyota oil filter. Your Toyota RAV4 will be happy to know that the search for the right Oil Filter Cap products you’ve been looking for is over! function. When there is an abnormality in the power supply circuit of the brake This metal oil filter cap doesn't fit at all, as the tread pattern is totally different.. Was: AU $52.00. Free delivery and returns on eBay Plus items for Plus members. K&N automotive oil filters are designed to work with all grades of synthetic, conventional and blended motor oils. Check here for special coupons and promotions. 2007 Toyota RAV4 Base 6 Cyl 3.5L Cartridge Oil Filter; 2007 Toyota RAV4 Limited 6 Cyl 3.5L Cartridge Oil Filter; 2007 Toyota RAV4 Sport 6 Cyl 3.5L Cartridge Oil Filter; Product Details. Tough Guard is the ideal filter for drivers who have high mileage vehicles or push their vehicles in stop-and-go traffic, towing and extreme weather conditions. Using a screwdriver, detach the 10 cla ... Short in driver side squib circuit Your Toyota RAV4 will be happy to know that the search for the right Oil Filter products you’ve been looking for is over! Please try again. Mobil1 Oil Filter M1C-251 $ 19. I know the schedule shows 16000 kms or 1yr but I am too old school and not comfortable with that frequency. 6 Oil Filters found. This metal oil filter cap doesn't fit at all, as the tread pattern is totally different.. Change your filter with every oil change.