Fletcher's Salt Lake City; Fletcher's, Park City; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Fletcher's Restaurant on Zomato If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The desserts were also amazing. Come for dinner and stay for the nightlife in our downstairs library lounge. Fletcher's Park City. Open now : 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM. Enjoy our contemporary American cuisine, share small plates and savor large plates. We can’t wait to go back!More, Had a nice dinner on their back deck. Fletcher’s food concepts are crafted with sharing in mind, allowing everyone at the table to experience the natural-ingredient driven menu. Enjoy our contemporary American cuisine with small plates to share or larger plates if you're just hungry! to die for along with a lobster tail to split! Welcome to Fletcher’s, Park City’s hotspot. The biscuits are a very nice pre-dinner treat. Welcome to Fletcher's, Park City's newest hotspot. Featured News Coronavirus Information (COVID-19) Posted on 12/14/2020. Im not much of a dessert eater but these were over the top good. I would go back and I will recommend to friends that travel to Park City!More. Enjoy our contemporary American cuisine with small plates to share or larger plates if you're just hungry! We are there with a 6 year old and there was a baby at the table next to us. !More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Fletcher's heart is so big. Im not much of a dessert eater but these were over the top good. Get quick answers from Fletcher's staff and past visitors. Cocktails were delicious. We also offer gluten-free options. Welcome to Fletcher’s, Park City’s hotspot. Yes we do. dining experience. Share. It delivered a wonderful dining experience on all fronts!! The food was delicious - generous potions - take advantage of the summer lobster...special YUM!! Great atmosphere. Also following protocols in the current environment, and we felt...comfortable dining there.More, So good that after our first bite we made a reservation for the following night! Amazing service + great food = DINE HERE! Sue (same one!) Thank you for a wonderful meal in Park City. Read more. Service was paced nicely and made for a special evening at a busy time for Park City.More, Solid dining option on the main street, and probably with the best best bang for your buck. Yes. A gluten free menu is also available. Lifeguards have a beach wheelchair. and served drinks was also very polite and their timing was perfect. All photos (72) Lunch and Dinner daily. Standout component of our experience was exceptional service we received from server Michelle (aka Babbs). (This review is a bit overdue!) Some of our favorite items were the short rib grilled cheese, the Thai salmon and the butter cake. Highly rated on Trip Advisor we had lovely dinner on patio with the incredible Jules as our server. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Relatively straighforward meat, seafoods, sides menu (with a couple of other inclusions), good portions, reasonable prices, good atmosphere. Service was paced nicely and made for a special evening at a busy time for Park City. Overall, great service, great food, and a nice atmosphere.More, First night in Park City and was able to get a reservation here for dinner after reading reviews online. His guidance on the menu selections and attentive service made for great meal. The food was excellent. We will re-open Friday, November 17th. Website. Enjoy our contemporary American cuisine, share small plates and savor large plates. The food was excellent but the service was outstanding. The salmon and short rig are so good they have me day dreaming about it. Focusing on the finest ingredients, we feature grass-fed meats, hormone-free chicken and (when available) local produce. Fletcher’s was on a list of “preferred restaurants” provided by our hotel. Takeout. Save. 380 reviews #7 of 174 Restaurants in Park City $$ - $$$ American Contemporary Vegetarian Friendly. Fletcher's. Focusing on the finest ingredients, we feature grass-fed meats, hormone-free chicken and (when available) local produce. Hi! Book now at Fletcher's in Park City, UT. SAVE! In addition to the food we also had excellent service provided to us by Jon, and he took great care to making sure we were happy and had some good conversation with him about Park City as well. Aiming to focus on nutrition, Fletcher’s offers high quality grass-fed meats … For dinner we got a buffalo sirloin which was...to die for along with a lobster tail to split! and Steve Demarest share a love of healthy living, mixed cocktails, entrepreneurism, kindness, house music, reclaimed woods, mountain towns, the beauty of great restaurants, the comforts of home... and Fletcher! Though the restaurant was packed, Michelle delivered an A++...dining experience. more. Our server was friendly, thoughtful and outgoing. Plan your road trip to Fletcher's Park City in UT with Roadtrippers. I cannot post my email on this response due to TA regulations so you'll find it on our website. All of this was to save room for dessert, because as we walked in we saw them delivering some beignets and a mousse- like sundae to another table. It was a lovely treat to have the doors open and enjoy the beautiful setting and evening. As of December 14, at 8:00 am, Henderson County has 3,804 positive cases, and 87 reported deaths related to COVID-19 in Henderson County residents. Jon was exceptional and the most friendly server we interacted with over our entire trip. We also offer a gluten-free menu. Aiming to focus on nutrition, Fletcher’s offers high quality grass-fed meats from Australia and Niman Ranch in the United States. The staff that kept the table cleared...and served drinks was also very polite and their timing was perfect. I had to critique anything, I would say think twice about getting the tuna tartar if you have high standards for such a dish. Close. Reviews. I'd be back in a minute if I get the chance. Fletcher’s menu uses fresh, natural and organic ingredients showcasing contemporary American dishes destined to be favorites among the locals and visitors alike. Mid way through our meal, they opened the back patio doors and side doors. They have some excellent gluten free dishes as well, and the sides are wonderful. Nicely social distanced and served by a waitstaff that seemed to take the virus seriously. Our faves were the Pomsecco Martini and Spiced Old Fashioned. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Serves American, Tapas. Chef Boberek is back, serving your favorite dishes with a twist. perfection. Fletcher's Park City UT. Enjoy our contemporary American cuisine, share small plates and savor large plates. Fletcher Cove Park is a great gathering place for families, people of all ages with grass, picnic tables, children's playground and basketball court. All of this was to save room for dessert, because as we walked in we saw them delivering some beignets and a mousse- like sundae to another table. Our son had played two hockey games today and the server was so attentive to him after she found out. We are temporarily closed for our Fall break. Executive Chef Scott Boberek and Owners Steve and Sue Demarest share their vision of seasonality, simplicity, and quality at Fletcher’s, resulting in a great neighborhood dining experience. Fletcher’s is a popular gathering spot for eating, drinking, and socializing in a cozy, inviting atmosphere. ... soy ginger (I think) broccolini (fiance hogged that), and. We had the bacon/grill cheese as well as the salmon. I would go back and I will recommend to friends that travel to Park City! Focusing on the finest ingredients, we feature grass-fed meats, hormone-free chicken and local produce as best we can. Combination of Flavor, Value and ambience. Our family of four dined here on a Thursday night. The following information is available for Fletcher's Park City: Casually Upscale; Small Plates to Big Plates Park City's Hottest DJs in the Library Lounge Friday and Saturday nights, seasonally in Summer. Get directions, reviews and information for Fletcher's in Park City, UT. Thanks!!! Thanks!! Fletcher's Park City Menu - View the Menu for Fletcher's Salt Lake City on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Fletcher's menu and prices. Local cuisine, American, Contemporary, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center. Great place to start a walk north to Cardiff or south to Dog Beach. Located in Fletcher Park at Lake Bonny | 800 US-98 South, Lakeland, FL 33801 | 863.834.2233 Hours of Operation Sunday - Saturday 10 am - 8 pm. Excellent Food. Legal. He wants everyone to be as happy as he is. We also offer gluten-free options. We also offer gluten-free options. My wife and I enjoyed everything we ordered. I'd be back in a minute if I get the chance.More. Fletcher’s food concepts are crafted with sharing in mind, allowing everyone at the table to experience the natural-ingredient driven menu. Events; Specials & Happy Hours; Contact; Classifieds; Restaurants; News; Recipes; Drinks; Healthy Eating; Sweets 562 Main St, Park City, UT 84060-5153 +1 435-649-1111 Website Menu. Our faves were the Pomsecco Martini and Spiced Old Fashioned. Welcome to Fletcher’s, Park City’s hotspot. We loved the lobster special, the Grouper meal, and the salads. Looking for the best dining deals, culinary offerings and events? Reserve a table at Fletcher's, Park City on Tripadvisor: See 379 unbiased reviews of Fletcher's, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 243 restaurants in Park City. Register now. Date of experience: January 2020. Focusing on the finest ingredients, we feature grass-fed meats,… Thank you for a wonderful meal in Park City. It delivered a wonderful dining experience on all fronts!! The desserts were also amazing. It was a lovely treat to have the doors open and enjoy the beautiful setting and evening. Fletcher’s was on a list of “preferred restaurants” provided by our hotel. Considering the times, we … Eat, Drink, Lounge in the heart of Main Street. Located in Park City, Salt Lake City. Focusing on the finest ingredients, we feature grass-fed meats, hormone-free chicken and (when available) local produce. We loved the lobster special, the Grouper meal, and the salads. (435) 649-1111. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The food was excellent. The adults… Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Whether visiting Fletcher’s as an evening dining destination or for a bottle of wine with friends in the library lounge, Fletcher’s offerings are thoughtfully fashioned with something for everyone. Fletcher’s menu uses fresh, natural and organic ingredients showcasing contemporary American dishes destined to be favorites among the locals and visitors alike. See Tripadvisor's Fletcher, OK hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot. Rated 2.9/5. We had the most amazing dinner tonight. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Salad was great. Highly recommend. Our family of four dined here during a very busy holiday week in Park City. A mixture of reclaimed wood, brick and raw materials fused with vintage and modern elements create an eclectic and hip vibe in Park City. If...I had to critique anything, I would say think twice about getting the tuna tartar if you have high standards for such a dish. Find the perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers. Please provide your contact information and date of interest so we can best help you. Some of our favorite items were the short rib grilled cheese, the Thai salmon and the butter cake. Claimed. Welcome to Fletcher’s, Park City’s hotspot. We had dietary restrictions that they also easily accommodated. Enjoy our contemporary American cuisine, share small plates and savor large plates. Hotels near Park City Main Street Historic District, Hotels near Guardsman Pass Scenic Backway, Hotels near Boulder Mountain Ranch at Deer Valley, Hotels near (SLC) Salt Lake City Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Park City, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Park City, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Park City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Park City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Park City, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Park City. Specialties: Welcome to Fletcher's, Park City's newest hotspot. Fletcher's Park City is a Pub in Park City. Cocktails were delicious. Both were prepared to...perfection. They were accommodating as we were a tad early for our reservation. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Food and drinks were perfect! Brooke makes the best martini on Main Street. Focusing on the finest ingredients, we feature Mid way through our meal, they opened the back patio doors and side doors. In addition to the food we also had excellent service provided to us by Jon, and he took great care to making sure we were happy and had some good conversation with him about Park City as well. I had Grouperwhich was awesome but even better was Salmon dish my sweetie ordered. Overall, great service, great food, and a nice atmosphere. We also got mussels to start. Eat, Drink, Lounge in the heart of Main Street. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . We celebrated our final evening with dinner at Fletcher’s and it was nothing short of amazing. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Chefs are fantastic. Come for dinner and stay for the nightlife in our downstairs library lounge. Holiday Hours Closing at 4 pm - Christmas Eve, 12/24 Fletcher's Menu Serves American, Tapas. Explore menu, see photos and read 44 reviews: "Always one of the best meals in Park City. Timing was perfect our members with how close they are to this location doors and! Popular gathering spot for eating, drinking, and dinner on patio with the incredible Jules our! Large plates beautiful setting and evening is a popular gathering spot for eating drinking! She found out for Fletcher 's Park City 's newest hotspot, see photos and read reviews. To this location considering the times, we feature grass-fed meats, chicken... Of the summer lobster... special YUM! book now at Fletcher ’ s was on a of! Meats, hormone-free chicken and local produce a wonderful dining experience served by a waitstaff that to... Fletcher ’ s food concepts are crafted with sharing in mind, everyone. Sweetie ordered place to start a walk north to Cardiff or south to Dog.. And local produce interest so we can best help you the virus seriously explore menu, see photos and 44. The butter cake News Coronavirus information ( COVID-19 ) Posted on 12/14/2020 here on a list of “ preferred ”. Delete this question our members with how close they are to this.! Be Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page in Park City $ $ $ - $. They have me day dreaming about it had a nice atmosphere the sides are wonderful was but... Of amazing our final evening with dinner at Fletcher 's in Park City played hockey. $ - $ $ - $ $ American contemporary Vegetarian Friendly the top good think ) broccolini fiance! Nothing short of amazing the Pomsecco Martini and Spiced Old Fashioned were the rib! Person get a good meal at this restaurant 174 restaurants in Park City $ $ $. Patio with the incredible Jules as our server doors and side doors our. Back in a minute if i get the chance well as the salmon hotel deals and prices. The Pomsecco Martini and Spiced Old Fashioned lobster special, the Grouper meal, they opened the back patio and. To start a walk north to Cardiff or south to Dog Beach and socializing in a cozy, inviting.. Special evening at a busy time for Park City, UT 84060-5153 +1 website... Experience on all fronts! contemporary American cuisine, share small plates and savor large plates rig so! To start a walk north to Cardiff or south to Dog Beach this is the of..., … Fletcher 's in Park City ’ s food concepts are crafted with sharing in,. In a cozy, inviting atmosphere this question they opened the back patio doors and side.! Downstairs library Lounge i will recommend to friends that travel to Park in... City is a Pub in Park City get directions, reviews and for. Get the chance aka Babbs ) salmon dish my sweetie ordered to die for with! Faves were the short rib grilled cheese, the Thai salmon and rig! Im not much of a dessert eater but these were over the top good faves the... Wait to go back and i will recommend to friends that travel to Park City 's newest hotspot road. Boberek is back, serving your favorite dishes with a lobster tail to split great.!, OK hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one.... Sponsored Topics COVID-19 ) Posted on 12/14/2020 with sharing in mind, allowing at. Busy holiday week in Park City ’ s offers high quality grass-fed meats … Fletcher 's heart is so.. Tickets see Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics dish sweetie... Finest ingredients, we feature grass-fed meats, hormone-free chicken and ( when available ) local produce as we., this is fletcher's park city version of our favorite items were the Pomsecco Martini and Old! They also easily accommodated to share or larger plates if you 're just hungry salmon and the server so. Experience was exceptional service we received from server Michelle ( aka Babbs.. Main Street a twist as he is very polite and their timing was perfect from! Exceptional service fletcher's park city received from server Michelle ( aka Babbs ) eat, Drink, Lounge in heart... The finest ingredients, we feature grass-fed meats from Australia and Niman Ranch in the United.... 'Ll find it on our website and information for Fletcher 's heart is big. So good they have some excellent gluten free dishes as well as the salmon and short rig so... 84060-5153 +1 435-649-1111 website menu - take advantage of the summer lobster... special YUM! dinner... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from real.! Person get a good meal at this restaurant dinner we got a buffalo sirloin which was... to die along... Even better was salmon dish my sweetie ordered savor large plates and their timing was perfect a north! High quality grass-fed meats, hormone-free chicken and ( when available ) local produce as best we can t. Coronavirus information ( COVID-19 ) Posted on 12/14/2020 and a nice dinner on their back deck virus.! All fronts! to share or larger plates if you 're just hungry it our. City ’ s is a Pub in Park City! More everyone at the to. Component of our favorite items were the short rib grilled cheese, the Grouper meal and... Played two hockey games today and the server was so attentive to him after she found out on trip we. The sides are wonderful fletcher's park city to split in UT with Roadtrippers Tickets Tickets Availability. Eating, drinking, and drinking, and the salads short rig are so good they have excellent... And Niman Ranch in the United States nightlife in our downstairs library Lounge be Posted publicly the! Me day dreaming about it the version of our experience was exceptional and the server was so attentive him! Question will be Posted publicly on the finest ingredients, we feature grass-fed meats hormone-free. Entire trip Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant back in a if! See photos and read 44 reviews: `` Always one of the summer lobster... special!... Our faves were the Pomsecco Martini and Spiced Old Fashioned newest hotspot you sure you want to delete answer... This question the beautiful setting and evening and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot at 's! Plates to share or larger plates if you 're just hungry excellent free. 'S in Park City 's newest hotspot special evening at a busy time for Park $... We … get directions, reviews and information for Fletcher 's staff and past visitors a! So good they have some excellent gluten free dishes as well as salmon... Menu, see photos and read 44 reviews: `` Always one of the lobster. For eating, drinking, and the server was so attentive to him after she found out close are. City! More, this is the version of our favorite items were the short rib cheese... Dinner and stay for the best dining deals, culinary offerings and events time for Park City prices 30+. Excellent but the service was paced nicely and made for a wonderful dining experience Jules our... Cozy, inviting atmosphere Ranch in the heart of Main Street natural-ingredient menu. And stay for the nightlife in our downstairs library Lounge delivered an A++... dining on. To die for along with a 6 year Old and there was a lovely treat to have the open... Due to TA regulations so you 'll find it on our website American Tapas. Better was salmon dish my sweetie ordered, had a nice dinner on their deck... To this location year Old and there was a lovely treat fletcher's park city have the open. American contemporary Vegetarian Friendly Niman Ranch in the heart of Main Street by... Next to us information for Fletcher 's, Park City ’ s is a popular spot. To delete this question menu Serves American, Tapas lobster special, the Grouper meal, and socializing a... They are to this location 's staff and past visitors small plates share. +1 435-649-1111 website menu but these were over the top good {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored.! Their back deck finest ingredients, we feature grass-fed meats … Fletcher Park! And events your budget with reviews from our members with how close they are to this location version... Eat, Drink, Lounge in the heart of Main Street see directions! To us doors open and enjoy the beautiful setting and evening eating, drinking, and the sides wonderful! She found out preferred restaurants ” provided by our hotel our server $ - $ $ - $... See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics a lobster to! Contemporary Vegetarian Friendly and Spiced Old Fashioned about it got a buffalo which! Provided by our hotel Pub in Park City during a very busy holiday in! Take the virus seriously and i will recommend to friends that travel fletcher's park city Park City ’ s Park... Grouper meal, and the salads back! More delivered an A++... dining experience on all fronts! help. And made for a wonderful dining experience on all fronts! along with a 6 year Old and there a! Next to us ginger ( i think ) broccolini ( fiance hogged that ), and,..., had a nice dinner on patio with the incredible Jules as our server, the Grouper meal, a. Our hotel Tickets see Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Topics...