UPS Access Point® location at 4709 BROAD RIVER RD, COLUMBIA, SC Pick Up & Drop Off for Pre-Packaged Pre-Labeled Shipments For customers that have pre-packaged, pre-labeled shipments, our UPS Access Point® location in COLUMBIA is a simple stop in any neighborhood. Broad River. Free How to Get There. 265 Alljoy Road. I want to catch some smallies and this is the closest river to do so. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including bream/bluegill, blue catfish, brook trout, rainbow trout, catfish, crappie and flathead catfish here. The seclusion and wildlife are totally unique. Broad River, South Carolina Cherokee York county, South Carolina Route 18 Bridge to South Carolina Route 211 Bridge section road map. Buckingham Boat Landing. May River. Daylight hours Admission or Parking Fee. Covid 19 Update: The French Broad River Paddle Trail is now back open. Broad River is a stream located just 1.3 miles from West Columbia, in Richland County, in the state of South Carolina, United States, near Columbia, SC. The Broad River Paddle Trail is currently a mixture of public accesses, informal access with permission, and areas with no public access. Broad River. Back to Broad River main page. Below are weather averages from 1971 to 2000 according to data gathered from the nearest official weather station. Station Creek. The Broad River between the Hwy 213 access point in Peak and I-20 is spectacular. 275 Brickyard Point Road. Historical Weather. Bluffton Oyster Factory Park. Ive never caught a smallie and this is the shortest drive for me, but Im unfamiliar with the river. May River. When paddling down the Broad River, rarely do you run into another human being. The South Carolina Department of Natural Resources On-line Services Thanks. I … Brickyard Creek. Brickyard Creek Boat Landing. 75 Wharf Street. Loaced under SC #213 (Parr Road) between Peak and Jenkinsville. The Broad Scenic River may be explored and enjoyed from at least three public access sites, which are listed below in order from upstream to downstream locations. Dirt road off of River Drive with access to the top of the Three Rivers Greenway and canal. Latitude 34.24985, Longitude -81.32919 1050 Robert Smalls Parkway. This access point has a dirt parking lot at the northernmost extent of the Three Rivers Greenway at the start of the canal. Public Restrooms. MAP LEGEND: Blue Dot = Put In, Red Dot = Take Out (Above map supplied by Wanan W., copyright ©.) To help keep all trail users safe, please practice appropriate hygiene and sanitation measures before, during, and after your trip. There is boat access across the canal right below the impoundment. I know there are smallmouth in it and Im looking for an access point for kayak fishing. 55 Fording Island Rd Extension. We ask all groups to adhere to the policies outlined in North … Buddy and Zoo Boat Landing. Who fishes the Broad River in SC? Plans call for 11 access points on more than 40 miles of river between Lake Lure and the Cleveland County line plus additional access points in Cleveland County before the river flows into South Carolina. Does anyone know public access points for the Broad River north of Columbia? Broad River Boat Landing. ... Broad River Access 34.033029-81.067869. The nearest weather station for both precipitation and temperature measurements is COLUMBIA UNIV OF SC which is approximately 3 miles away and has an elevation of 242 feet (107 feet higher than Broad River). Bald Eagles and Otters run rampant and wild. No Hours of Operation. Mackay Creek.