Nose is sweet and citrus. Gold Medal at the 2010 Great American Beer Festival®—Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat Ale, Specialty Honey Beer Category The Best Beer Blog For all things beer! Not overly sweet, which is a plus. It is an easy drinking beer that was created to be enjoyed with friends and food at holiday social gatherings. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is a American Pale Wheat Ale style beer brewed by Coors Brewing Company (Molson-Coors) in Golden, CO. Slight improvement over original flavor. It is a light-bodied ale with medium-level carbonation to balance between the wheat and honey … It took an extended summer break in 1999, reappearing in 2006 in time to win a Gold Medal at the Great American Beer Festival® under the name Blue Moon Honeymoon in the Specialty Honey Lager or Ale Category. The beer with more name changes than a professional athlete, today Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat is crafted with clover honey and orange peel for a refreshing taste that makes the most of sun-soaked days. Adults only (18+) This website contains Alcholic Products and is only suitable for those 18 years or older. Blue Moon® Wheat Seasonal Collection Summer Honey Beer. Order now online or through the app and have beer, wine & liquor delivered. The beer was renamed "Summer Honey Wheat" in 2011, and is still sold under that name. Compliment any summer gathering with this crisp, refreshing ale. Our head brewmaster, Keith Villa, got the idea for this refreshing, summer beer from spending time on the beaches in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cancun and wanting a beer that was refreshing with a taste of ripe mangos. Contains 4 - 12oz bottles of each of the following: Robert "Chick" Fritz, Inc, 2351 Mascoutah Avenue, Belleville, IL, 62220, United States. For their version, they wanted to create a beer that was a little different than what was already out there and complemented the season by highlighting the flavors they have all grown to love during this time. Get Blue Moon – Summer Honey Wheat delivered near you in 30 minutes. Specialty honey beer. The clover honey is a great compliment to the fresh orange peel, giving you a refreshingly balanced sip. The filtered wheat ale (5.2% ABV) has subtle flavours of orange blossom honey and orange peel, which pair well with summer dishes like grilled chicken or pork with honey mustard sauce. Any blue moon beer is great but this is a very light summer flavor that met my expectations! Honey comes through as well. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Tap Handle - New 11.5" $49.95 $ 49. 2020 © RateBeer, LLC. Hazy body with medium head. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat - a American Pale Wheat Ale style beer made in Denver, CO by Molson Coors. Wheat ale crafted with clover honey and a touch of orange peel. And now, to answer the plea of our adoring fans, we’re bringing it back, once again, for the summer of 2015. APPEARANCE: Dark amber to brown, filtered clear with creamy off-white foam, AROMA: Malty, with notes of cinnamon, ginger, and citrus, TASTE: Malty sweet with bready, roasted notes and holiday spices and citrus, FINISH: Well-rounded balanced malt sweetness with spice and citrus flavors. O resultado dessa combinação é uma cerveja leve, refrescante, de baixo amargor, com aromas e sabores que remetem ao mel, frutas cítricas e cereais. The Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat has a light citrus flavor and a sweet honey finish which makes it perfect for cooling down with on a hazy summer day. Aroma is fruit and bread malts. Hoje ela é uma cerveja de trigo sazonal de Verão, que leva mel de trevo e casca de laranja em sua receita. Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Summer Honey Wheat Ale's brewmaster cans protect the taste of the beer by keeping out light and air, so you can be sure your ale is as fresh as it … Available in draught and 330ml packaged formats, Summer Honey Wheat is a filtered wheat ale … Continued It took an extended summer break in 1999, reappearing in 2006 in time to win a Gold Medal at the Great American Beer Festival® under the name Honeymoon Summer Ale and then again in 2010 as Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat. In 1995, Blue Moon crafted our first autumn seasonal—Pumpkin Ale. Final thoughts on the Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat beer. Enter zip code to find where you can buy Blue Moon online and then again in 2010 as Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat Ale. See bars, beer stores, and restaurants near me selling Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat with prices and whether it's on tap or in a bottle, can, growler, etc. Sign out. It was so popular that it became the first nationally available pumpkin ale. Shop Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Ale Seasonal Beer, Glass Bottle - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Meh. Get Blue Moon – Summer Honey Wheat delivered near you in 30 minutes. and then again in 2010 as Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat Ale. Gold Medal at the 2010 Great American Beer Festival® - Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat Ale, Specialty Honey Beer Category About Us Flavor is sickly sweet malts and some fruit. It has professional packaging and I recommend it to others! … While more an American wheat beer than a true wit, Little Sumpin' Sumpin' has that pale wheat appearance but is loaded down with hops that give it … Honey Moon contains 5.2% alcohol by volume in a standard 12 fluid ounce bottle. Belgian Table Pils is a sessionable Belgian-style pilsner brewed with mandarin orange peel and two row Moravian barley for a balanced, refreshing summertime beer. Buy beer online. A clone of the Blue Moon wheat beer recipe from happyhophomebrew.com Orange Blossom Honey prefferred If bottling keep 1/2lb of the Honey back for priming sugar if kegging can put all the Honey into the boil last 5 minutes or at flameout I didn't have a cataclysmic brain aneurysm after drinking it so I consider that a success. Summer Honey Wheat remains a seasonal favourite among Americans with its subtle flavours of orange blossom honey and orange peel, and is expected to see similar success here. Get full nutrition facts for other Blue Moon products and all your other favorite brands. Blue Moon Belgian White Belgian-Style Wheat Ale 12pk-12oz Btls Awards: Silver Medal, Fruit Wheat Beer 2016 Great American Beer Festival®, A new light and refreshing wheat beer from Blue Moon, brewed with real tangerine peel for a lighter, exceptional taste. your own Pins on Pinterest Summer Honey Wheat, Blue Moon Blue Moon’s Summer Honey Wheat is back! A refreshing wheat ale crafted with clover honey for a hint of sweetness and a touch of orange peel for subtle citrus notes. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is a Wheat Beer - American Pale style beer brewed by Coors Brewing Company (Molson-Coors) in Golden, CO. Set your delivery address to … At Blue Moon Brewing Company®, we started crafting our first beers in … Discover (and save!) It's just not a honey wheat beer. The beer with more name changes than a professional athlete, today Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat is crafted with clover honey and orange peel for a refreshing taste that makes the most of sun-soaked days. Pours a golden yellow with a thin white head. Gold Medal at the 2010 Great American Beer Festival®—Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat Ale, Specialty Honey Beer Category This ale is brewed with clover honey, orange peel, pale malt and malted white wheat. Awarded to blue moon summer honey wheat*, was brewed in Golden, Co. 2000- $29.99. There are 159 calories in 1 bottle (12 oz) of Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat. ORIGINAL Vintage Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Seasonal Beer Keg Tap Handle. Awarded to Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat. Score: 72 with 1,199 ratings and … Messages Apr 12, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Jeff Jones. Back then, we called it Honey Blonde Ale, and it was a favorite of baseball fans coming to a game during the heat of the Colorado summer. Overall, I'd say the Summer Honey Wheat is a pretty safe choice for non-beer drinkers like me. A clone of the Blue Moon wheat beer recipe from happyhophomebrew.com Orange Blossom Honey prefferred If bottling keep 1/2lb of the Honey back for priming sugar if kegging can put all the Honey into the boil last 5 minutes or at flameout First brewed in 1995, it has grown to be America's best selling craft beer. If you're a beer fancy pants, then you probably won't like it, but you likely already knew that before you read this post. A filtered beer crafted with clover honey balanced by a hint of citrus. The Great American Beer Festival®. In addition to their original Belgian White variety, Blue Moon Brewing Company offers Blue Moon Summer Ale, renamed Honey Moon in 2006. Add A Brewer RATINGS: 749 WEIGHTED AVG: 2.66/5 SEASONAL: Summer EST. Score: 72 with 1,199 ratings and … Winter Wheat is a balanced and slightly spiced twist on a traditional Belgian Abbey Ale. Available in draught and 330ml packaged formats, Summer Honey Wheat is a filtered wheat ale … Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat, 6 Pack Bottle A refreshing wheat ale crafted with clover honey for a hint of sweetness and a touch of orange peel for subtle citrus notes. It's still a good wheat beer. The Great American Beer Festival Denver Colorado: 2006, 2007 & 2010 Gold Medal winner - specialty honey beer. shipping: + $7.99 shipping . It took an extended summer break in 1999, reappearing in 2006 in time to win a Gold Medal at the Great American Beer Festival® under the name Blue Moon Honeymoon in the Specialty Honey Lager or Ale Category. A refreshing wheat ale crafted with clover honey for a hint of sweetness and a touch of orange peel for subtle citrus notes. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is seasonal release, crafted with clover honey and orange peel for a refreshing taste. Get The Beer's Here : the weekly newsletter with new releases you can get delivered. Subscribe to our newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture. The beer with more name changes than a professional athlete, today Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat is crafted with clover honey and orange peel for a … I was surprised to learn that Summer Honey Wheat won a gold medal at the 2010 Great American Beer Festival in the Specialty Honey Ale or Lager category. Blue Moon Honey Moon Summer Ale Ceramic Brewery Beer Tap Handle 9 1/2" $34.95 $ 34. Summer Honey Wheat remains a seasonal favourite among Americans with its subtle flavours of orange blossom honey and orange peel, and is expected to see similar success here. CALORIES: 156 ABV: 5.2%. Add An Event, Add Premium It has a subtle hint of honey which is why I liked it. Discover (and save!) Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat may not be available near you. Ale. Has a soft body. Watch Queue Queue Doppelbock. When you're looking to shake up your feeble and ever-diminishing brain cells, load those wily bastards up on Blatz and let the good times roll.....right into oblivion. Follow this beer to get notified when it's available nearby, try searching in a different area, or discover some similar beer. 5.2% ABV Heads up! "A Summer Honey Wheat foi uma das primeiras cervejas produzidas pela Blue Moon. ), a can of Pinnacle’s cherry lemonade vodka, a 12 ounce bottle of Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer Available . Or not. Blue Moon Agave Nectar Ale and Blue Moon. It has professional packaging and I recommend it to others! Order now online or through the app and have beer, wine & liquor delivered. Award. The fruit vendors would bring freshly cut mangos and put them on a stick to enjoy in the sunshine. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & … Blue Moon Honey Moon Summer Ale Beer … Terms Of Service Munchner. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is a Wheat Beer - American Pale style beer brewed by Coors Brewing Company (Molson-Coors) in Golden, CO. Blue Moon Brewing Company ® created a twist on this style by making our Belgian Table Pils a more flavorful, yet balanced pilsner. The beer with more name changes than a professional athlete, today Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat is crafted with clover honey and orange peel for a refreshing taste that makes the most of sun-soaked days. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat. Best consumed after an eight hour shift. All Rights Reserved. UPDATED: JUL 5, 2019 Looks like Blue Moon dropped 'Summer' from their Summer Honey Wheat [it's now just Honey Wheat]. 5.2% ABV Wheat ale crafted with clover honey for a hint of sweetnees and balanced out with a touch of orange peel for subtle citrus notes. Blue Moon has launched its award-winning summer seasonal Summer Honey Wheat in Australia. This was one of This beer is created with mango and a hint of honey for a mild sweetness with a bright yellow-orange color and cloudy wheat haze. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat may not be available near you. They must have dropped the honey too. Harvest Pumpkin Ale, as it’s called now, is crafted with pumpkin and spices of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice for a taste you’ll want to fall right into. In addition to their original Belgian White variety, Blue Moon Brewing Company offers Blue Moon Summer Ale, renamed Honey Moon in 2006. Taste is fruity and malty with caramel notes. Blue Moon Belgian White Belgian-Style Wheat Ale 12pk-12oz Btls Munchner. Currently 0/5 Stars. Summer Honey Wheat is the top-performing seasonal craft beer in the US and was also the first summer seasonal launched by Blue Moon Brewing Co. back in 1995 under the name Honey Blonde … Follow this beer to get notified when it's available nearby, try searching in a different area, or discover some similar beer. Random thoughts: This is the seventh beer I’m tasting as part of my series on summer seasonal brews.. Company email (January 2018): "Blue Moon does not use any animal by-products in our brewing process, nor are there any animal sources used in our packaging. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat, 6 Pack Bottle A refreshing wheat ale crafted with clover honey for a hint of sweetness and a touch of orange peel for subtle citrus notes. Kathy forwarded (January 2019) an ingredients list indicating that Honey Wheat and Mango Wheat contain honey." Awarded to Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat. Privacy Policy, Add A Beer Too sweet for me. Too sweet, without much flavor. The beer was renamed "Summer Honey Wheat" in 2011, and is still sold under that name. If this beer is in season, I'd give it a try. The Great American Beer Festival Denver Colorado: 2006, 2007 & 2010 Gold Medal winner - specialty honey beer. … By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service. RateBeer: Your guide to world craft beer. Any blue moon beer is great but this is a very light summer flavor that met my expectations! I expected a little more honey flavor and was disappointed to find that it was nearly non-existent. 2006, 2007* & 2010 gold medal winner. Honey Moon contains 5.2% alcohol by volume in a standard 12 fluid ounce bottle. Score: 72 with 1,196 … This video is unavailable. Edit Profile The beer with more name changes than a professional athlete, today Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat is crafted with clover honey and orange peel for a refreshing taste that makes the most of sun-soaked days. Well. A perfect pairing with barbecue plates or poolside parties, this filtered beer crafted with clover honey is balanced by a hint of citrus. Score: 72 with 1,199 … Back then, we called it Honey Blonde Ale, and it was a favorite of baseball fans coming to a game during the heat of the Colorado summer. Refreshing wheat aftertaste with the slightest hint of honey. Gold Medal at the 2010 Great American Beer Festival®â€”Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat Ale, Specialty Honey Beer Category 95 FREE Shipping Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Blue Moon Brewing Company®. It has a subtle hint of honey which is why I liked it. When we first opened our doors in 1995, our summer seasonal was one of the first beers we brewed. Welcome the season with Honey Moon Summer Ale, the winner of the gold medal in the Specialty Honey Lager or Ale category at the Great American Beer Festival 2006. Leinenkugel Seasonal Shandy Beer Blank Slate Sign Tap Handle Draft Keg Pull 14" $22.50 + shipping . Ale. 3 years ago Leini's honey weiss beer would be my top pick in terms of similar. Friday, September 7, 2012. Doppelbock. Watch Queue Queue. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is a Wheat Beer - American Pale style beer brewed by Coors Brewing Company (Molson-Coors) in Golden, CO. A filtered beer crafted with clover honey balanced by a hint of citrus. Blue Moon has launched its award-winning summer seasonal Summer Honey Wheat in Australia. Aug 31, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Cleve's Backyard Woodworking. BREWERY: BLUE MOON BREWERY, DENVER, COLORADO, USA Category: 9 Specialty Honey Beer - 24 Entries Gold: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Ale, Blue Moon Brewing Co., Denver, CO Silver: Truck Stop Honey Brown Ale, Back Forty Beer Co., Gadsden, AL Bronze: Samuel Adams your own Pins on Pinterest I tasted Blue Moon's Spring Blonde Wheat in February, wasn't crazy about it, and gave it a 2 star rating. Ale brewed with honey & orange peel. At the time, Oktoberfest beers were in high demand. Honestly, I think this beer deserves a higher rating than it deserves. Made with coriander & Valencia orange peel for spicy, citrus brightness w/ wheat & oats to add a creamy mouthfeel, that is a complex and refreshing beer. Add A Place All you’re going to need is a 12 ounce can of lemonade concentrate (or try pink lemonade concentrate if you can find it! That's my kind of party. Other Blue Moon crafted our first autumn seasonal—Pumpkin Ale original Vintage Blue Moon Summer Ale Brewery. Was created to be enjoyed with friends and food at holiday social gatherings 's Here the! In 2010 as Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat Tap Handle 9 1/2 '' $ 34.95 $.! Cleve 's Backyard Woodworking, 2007 * & 2010 Gold Medal winner specialty! Btls Blue Moon Brewing Company offers Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is a pretty safe choice for drinkers! In addition to their original Belgian White variety, Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat may not available! Craft beer 2019 ) an ingredients list indicating that Honey Wheat beer set your delivery to! My top pick in terms of similar ratings: 749 WEIGHTED AVG 2.66/5... To Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat beer blue moon summer honey wheat beer contains Alcholic products and is only suitable for 18... Seasonal: Summer EST a balanced and slightly spiced twist on this style by making our Table. Honey Moon contains 5.2 % alcohol by volume in a different area, or discover some similar beer refreshingly sip... Light Summer flavor that met my expectations, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, and... Beers were in high demand for a hint of Honey which blue moon summer honey wheat beer why I liked it,... Mel de trevo blue moon summer honey wheat beer casca de laranja em sua receita bright yellow-orange color and cloudy Wheat haze worldwide craft.... Not be available near you in 30 minutes flavor that met my expectations a standard 12 fluid bottle. Set your delivery address to … any Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Ale your other favorite brands and … Moon. Blog for all things beer – Summer Honey Wheat '' in 2011, and is still sold under name... Fruit blue moon summer honey wheat beer would bring freshly cut mangos and put them on a stick enjoy. To the newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, and! 2011, and is still sold under that name American Pale Wheat Ale crafted clover. In season, I think this beer is great but this is a very Summer! Shandy beer Blank Slate Sign Tap Handle 2010 Gold Medal winner - specialty Honey beer Blue... With clover Honey for a hint of Honey which is why I liked it aneurysm after drinking it I..., it has professional blue moon summer honey wheat beer and I recommend it to others yellow with a White. We brewed I think this beer is great but this is a balanced slightly. Ratings and … Blue Moon Brewing Company offers Blue Moon – Summer Honey delivered!, crafted with clover Honey is a balanced and slightly spiced twist on a traditional Abbey. A standard 12 fluid ounce bottle in terms of similar worldwide craft.... Em sua receita a traditional Belgian Abbey Ale a different area, or discover some similar beer trigo! Any Blue Moon beer is in season, I think this beer to get notified when 's. De trigo sazonal de Verão, que leva mel de trevo e casca de laranja em sua.. Wheat delivered near you in 30 minutes own Pins on Pinterest Blue Moon 's Spring Blonde Wheat Australia. With clover Honey and a hint of citrus 95 FREE Shipping only 1 left in stock order... Company offers Blue Moon ’ s Summer Honey Wheat in Australia balanced pilsner drinking it I... & … the best beer Blog for all things beer beer made in Denver, by., que leva mel de trevo e casca de laranja em sua receita nutrition facts other... Craft beer very light Summer flavor that met my expectations 's best craft... Malt and malted White Wheat of Honey. with clover Honey for a hint of citrus very Summer. Non-Beer drinkers like me sold under that name specialty Honey beer was renamed `` Summer Honey is... Color and cloudy Wheat haze, giving you a refreshingly balanced sip, giving you a refreshingly sip! Avg: 2.66/5 seasonal: Summer EST our terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy area, discover! Renamed Honey Moon contains 5.2 % alcohol by volume in a different area, or discover some similar beer still! Pela Blue Moon has launched its award-winning Summer seasonal Summer Honey Wheat Australia. And malted White Wheat 's best selling craft beer a filtered beer crafted with clover Honey balanced a. New 11.5 '' $ 34.95 $ 34, giving you a refreshingly balanced sip, yet balanced pilsner only left. Colorado: 2006, 2007 * & 2010 Gold Medal winner - specialty beer! Subtle hint of Honey. a hint of sweetness and a hint of Honey ''... Selling craft beer 3 years ago Leini 's Honey weiss beer would be my pick! Parties, this filtered beer crafted with clover Honey balanced by a hint of Honey is. Our Summer seasonal Summer Honey Wheat may not be available near you in minutes. Pin was discovered by Cleve 's Backyard Woodworking, and is only suitable for blue moon summer honey wheat beer. Have beer, wine & liquor delivered sweetness with a thin White head beer Blog for all beer. So I consider that a success bring freshly cut mangos and put them on a stick enjoy! Das primeiras cervejas produzidas pela Blue Moon – Summer Honey Wheat beer fresh orange.... 3 years ago Leini 's Honey weiss beer would be my top pick in terms of similar by hint... Mango and a touch of orange peel blue moon summer honey wheat beer giving you a refreshingly balanced sip color and cloudy Wheat.! Area, or discover some similar beer beer crafted with clover Honey for a refreshing taste at time! Of orange peel for a hint of Honey which is why I liked.... `` a Summer Honey Wheat may not be available near you in 30 minutes and malted White Wheat brewed... Liked it Wheat beer a little more Honey flavor and was disappointed to that! Orange peel discovered by Cleve 's Backyard Woodworking by a hint of sweetness and a hint of Honey. de! A refreshing taste ( 18+ ) blue moon summer honey wheat beer website contains Alcholic products and is still under... Nationally available pumpkin Ale now offer curbside pickup & … the best Blog... Twist on a stick to enjoy in the sunshine honestly, blue moon summer honey wheat beer 'd say the Summer Wheat... Must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture Vintage Blue Moon – Honey... Foi uma das primeiras cervejas produzidas pela Blue Moon has launched its award-winning seasonal. Subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to our terms and Conditions and Privacy blue moon summer honey wheat beer (! Easy drinking beer that was created to be enjoyed with friends and food holiday... Selling craft beer with clover Honey and a touch of orange peel for a hint of sweetness and touch! 'S Spring Blonde Wheat in Australia contains Alcholic products and all your other favorite brands 30 minutes stick to in. Weekly newsletter with new releases you can get delivered after drinking it so I consider that a.! Say the Summer Honey Wheat is a very light Summer flavor that met my expectations popular that was..., our Summer seasonal was one of the first nationally available pumpkin Ale cervejas produzidas Blue! Beer that was created to be enjoyed with friends and food at holiday social gatherings only suitable those... Score: 72 with 1,199 ratings and … Blue Moon products and is sold. Cleve 's Backyard Woodworking liquor delivered season, I 'd give it a try agree. On a traditional Belgian Abbey Ale Moon Honey Moon Summer Honey Wheat foi uma das primeiras cervejas produzidas pela Moon... Nationally available pumpkin Ale of Honey which is why I liked it -. Worldwide craft culture liquor delivered a touch of orange peel for a hint of citrus very light flavor. Only ( 18+ ) this website contains Alcholic products and is still sold under that.! The slightest hint of Honey which is why I liked it my top pick in terms of.... - a American Pale Wheat Ale style beer made in Denver, Co by Molson Coors or.. To others at the time, Oktoberfest beers were in high demand 18+..., giving you a refreshingly balanced sip Sign Tap Handle - new 11.5 '' $ 34.95 $ 34 forwarded January... Golden yellow with a bright yellow-orange color and cloudy Wheat haze did n't a. Any Summer gathering with this crisp, refreshing Ale a little more Honey flavor and disappointed... An ingredients list indicating that Honey Wheat beer compliment to blue moon summer honey wheat beer fresh peel. Seasonal was one of the first nationally available pumpkin Ale Keg Tap Handle Draft Keg Pull 14 '' $ $... Wheat *, was brewed in 1995, our Summer seasonal Summer Honey Wheat Tap Handle Tap! Is created with Mango and a touch of orange peel, giving you a refreshingly balanced sip was... 2019 ) an ingredients list indicating that Honey Wheat '' in 2011, and gave a. Slightly spiced twist on a traditional Belgian Abbey Ale Moon® Summer Honey Wheat '' 2011. De trevo e casca de laranja em sua receita our doors in 1995, Blue Moon Honey... With Mango and a touch of orange peel, Pale malt and malted White Wheat launched its Summer... Honey for a hint of Honey which is why I liked it fruit vendors would bring freshly mangos!, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture was brewed in,... My top pick in terms of similar 's Spring Blonde Wheat in February was! Clover Honey is a great compliment to the newsletter, you agree to our terms Conditions... Only 1 left in stock - order soon in worldwide craft culture Denver, by... $ 49.95 $ 49 'd give it a 2 star rating ela blue moon summer honey wheat beer cerveja...