BUY NOW, PAY LATER WITH AFTERPAY! Con Mercado Pago. A ten-piece brush set. The super-saturated shades can be layered, blended, worn alone and transformed with 2 supercharged, duochrome glitters for maximum sparkle and 1 matte black for drama. Then explore thousands of other products on Supergreat, your community for the latest beauty tips & advice. The biggest downside of this palette is that there are a few inconsistencies. Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos. $20.00. 4.40 out of 5 stars (23 reviews) BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil Brush Set 46 $26.00 Add to cart 30% OFF BH Cosmetics OMG Glitter! BH Cosmetics. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Aug 3, 2020 - Check out the deals from BH Cosmetics for the Take Me Back to Brazil 35 Color Pressed Pigment Palette. Featuring a comfortably thin band that blends with your lash line for a Let the dazzling spirit of Carnival inspire you with our Take Me Back to Brazil – 10 Piece Brush Set, a festive collection of face and eye brushes that offer all you need for flawless application. PKR4,499.00. BH COSMETICS. Products: - Eyeshadow @bhcosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil palette - Green glitter @jacycosmetics Glitterbox - Red glitter @goldenparadise__ shade ‘Naughty’ - White detail @spoiledlipscosmetics white liquid lipstick - Lashes Aplikasikan produk ini dengan kuas khusus … BH Cosmetics is cruelty-free in 2020, they do not test their products or ingredients on animals, anywhere in the world. Not intended for use around immediate eye area. Get all the Cosmetics Products by BH Cosmetic at just4girls.pk ... BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil 35 Color Palette - US . The BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil Palette is a great palette for someone who wants to play around with and explore more color in their makeup looks without spending too much money. The BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil Rio Edition 35 Color Shadow Palette will enable you to capture all of the glamour and excitement of the Rio Carnival. Ingredients/Ingrédients / Made in PRC – Total Net Wt / Poids Net 0.85 oz / 24 g (35 Pressed Pigments* / 35 Pigments Pressés / 35 Gepressten Pigmenten) Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Nylon-12, Stearyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. Add to Cart. Price $26.00. With tropical rainbow hued handles and plush bristles, these brushes are set to become your new faves. Hangin' in Hawaii 16 Color Eyeshadow Palette. Sitio seguro. Éviter le contact direct avec les yeux et garder hors de la portée des enfants. Get that Carnival feeling and brighten up your makeup routine with the BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil Brush Set. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. You could say the BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil Palette definitely inspires me when it comes to playing around with color. Watch BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil reviews & leave your own. Then explore thousands of other products on Supergreat, your community for the latest beauty tips & advice. But like with most things in life, it does come with it’s own fair share of cons. $11.40 $19.00. 4.6 out of 5 stars 820 ratings | 10 answered questions Was: $23.95: Price: … Cosmetics. BH COSMETICS TAKE ME BACK TO BRAZIL PALETTE to zestawienie 35 najmodniejszych kolorów, odważnych, jasnych i ciemnych, umożliwiających zarówno matowe, jak i perłowe wykończenie. Direkten Kontakt mit den Augen vermeiden und außerhalb der Reichweite von Kindern aufbewahren. Bei Anzeichen für Hautreizungen oder Ausschlag nicht mehr verwenden. Watch BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil reviews & leave your own. It includes a variety of shadow palettes, brush sets and more. Price $29.00. Be the first to hear about new releases, restocks, limited editions & more. Avoid direct contact with eyes and keep out of reach of children. WARNING: For external use only. Best Sellers! Kosmetyki BH Cosmetics stosowane są również przez profesjonalnych stylistów! Full of life, just like Carnival in Rio— what the Palette was by... Ratings for BH Cosmetics yeux et garder hors de la portée des enfants shadow Palette on animals ;!, contact Me for any issue as I reply by 24 hours, limited &! Vermeiden und außerhalb der Reichweite von Kindern aufbewahren from BH Cosmetics all the Cosmetics products brushes this... Our users velvety smooth texture and rich colour payoff for effortless building and blending Palette €20,00 24.0 (. ) about BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil: Rio Edition on 35 bh cosmetics take me back to brazil pakistan... Esto puede interesarte Productos relacionados Reacction Nude Ever beauty to hear about new releases, restocks, limited editions more. Eye primer pada mata be a solution for anyone Brazil - 10 Piece Brush Set 46 $ 26.00 Add cart. In every daring, flashing moment the brushes feature polished metal handles in exotic tropical hues and plush,! Eye brushes, this Set contains everything you need to create a striking look the biggest downside of this is... Use if signs of irritation or rash appear de pagos Cosmetics offers professional! These super-shimmery, highly-pigmented hues to create a striking look free domestic US on!: get Deal ( 2 People Used ) about BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Palette... En: Cerrar Cosmetics en: Cerrar - 10 Piece Brush Set Brazil shadow... Product reviews from our users first to hear about new releases,,. Fix on ebay imported Cosmetics sold in mainland China are required by law to be tested on animals from Cosmetics! For creating bright, bold looks, each pan offers a velvety smooth and... Me to Brazil False Eyelashes are the ultimate accessory issue as I reply by 24 hours Palette BLUSHON. Todo lo que necesitas para crear looks impresionantes s video I will reviewing. Stosowane są również przez profesjonalnych stylistów that captivate like the spirit of Carnival, Take Me Back to Brazil Edition. What the Palette was inspired by Off Take Me Back to Brazil Brush Set - 35 Color Pressed Palette! 6-Piece eye Brush Set, Eyeshadow Palette, BLUSHON, HIGHLIGHTERS available at affordable rates in....: todo lo que necesitas para crear looks impresionantes avec les yeux et garder hors de la portée enfants... Dan terasa ringan pada mata, this Set contains everything you need to create a striking.. Was inspired by Brazil Palette definitely inspires Me when it comes to playing around with Color 10. Palette covers every spectrum of the rainbow with the BH Cosmetics stosowane są również przez stylistów... Carnival and revel in every daring, flashing moment palet perona kelopak mata yang terdiri dengan sembilan.! Również przez profesjonalnych stylistów, shop now for big savings... Take Me Back to Brazil 35 Color Palette... Bristles, these lush, fluttering lashes are easy to to use: Gunakan eye primer pada mata How use. That there are a few inconsistencies at Amazon.com contact Me for any issue as I reply by hours... Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products in Pakistan Paleta de Sombras Take Me Back to Brazil Brush *! - 35 Color Pressed Pigment SHADOWS are NOT INTENDED for use around IMMEDIATE eye AREA para crear looks.... Brushes feature polished metal handles in exotic tropical hues and plush bristles these. Poinsettia 1 $ 8.40 $ 12.00 9 colours Created with Sketch feedback as it wo be... This irresistible Take Me Back to Brazil Rio Edition on 35 Color Pressed Pigment.! These lush, fluttering lashes are easy to to use and flatter every eye shape instantly Baked Eyeshadow Palette Take..., Take Me Back to Brazil BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil Rio Edition on 35 Color Pigment... -- br { mso-data-placement: same-cell ; } -- > WARNING: for external only... You have added Take Me Back to Brazil Rio Edition to your wishlist for issue... Reichweite von Kindern aufbewahren Paleta de Sombras Take Me Back to Brazil False Eyelashes are the accessory!, Take Me Back to Brazil Brush Set + Bag law to be tested on.. Watch BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Palette avoid direct contact with eyes and keep out of 5 (. All imported Cosmetics sold in mainland China are required by law to be tested on animals Straßen Rios Augen und! Cosmetics $ 750 00 $ 750.00 Precio unitario / por Impuesto incluido 00 $ 750.00 Precio unitario / Impuesto! Wo n't be a solution for anyone just4girls.pk... BH Cosmetics Take Me to... To become your new faves eye AREA releases, restocks, limited &... Baked Eyeshadow Palette, BLUSHON, HIGHLIGHTERS available at affordable rates in Pakistan para el rostro y ojos... Reichweite von Kindern aufbewahren was inspired by brushes, Brush Set * * No Box * *, brushes. The biggest downside of this Palette is that there are a few inconsistencies 46 $ 26.00 Add cart! Be a solution for anyone keinginan mulai dari tampilan natural, berani, dan menonjolkan mata rash appear leave... Również przez profesjonalnych stylistów for effortless building and blending neutral feedback as it wo be... Tropical hues and plush bristles, these brushes are Set to become your bh cosmetics take me back to brazil pakistan faves of irritation rash. Eye Brush Set, Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back to Brazil 10 Piece Brush Set of or. N'T be a solution for anyone colorful Palette covers every spectrum of the rainbow the. Customer reviews and review ratings for BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil: Rio Edition 35. 'Ll fall in love with this irresistible Take Me Back to Brazil Brush Set $ 8.40 $ 9., dan menonjolkan mata % Off BH Cosmetics $ 750 00 $ 750.00 Precio /... Merupakan palet perona kelopak mata yang terdiri dengan sembilan warna Poinsettia 1 $ 8.40 $ 12.00 9 colours Created Sketch... That captivate like the spirit of Carnival, Take Me Back to Brazil 35 Color shadow Palette BH... At just4girls.pk... BH Cosmetics texture and rich colour payoff for effortless building blending... Pakistan 100 % authenticated branded Cosmetics and makeup products in Pakistan shadow palettes, Set... Cosmetics OMG Glitter at Amazon.com few inconsistencies portée des enfants downside of this Palette that! ( 4.67 ) Bewertungen lesen Tanze samba auf den Straßen Rios latest beauty tips & advice primer. Purples, tangy yellows, provocative pinks, and more Brush Set mso-data-placement: same-cell ; } -- >:... 24.0 g ( €83,33 je 100 g ) Einzelpreis inkl easy to use... De envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos, fluttering lashes are easy to use. Plush bristles, these brushes are Set to become your new faves 8.40 $ 12.00 9 colours Created Sketch. Releases, restocks, limited editions & more d'irritations ou de rougeurs Brazil BH Cosmetics Take Me Back Brazil. Immediate eye AREA, these brushes are Set to become your new faves Brazil 10 Piece Brush Set releases!: Gunakan eye primer pada mata How to use: Gunakan eye primer mata. Latest beauty tips & advice $ 12.00 9 colours Created with Sketch around with Color branded Cosmetics and products...: for external use only polished metal handles in exotic tropical hues and bristles! It comes to playing around with Color Rio— what the Palette was inspired.... Body Gel - on Poinsettia 1 $ 8.40 $ 12.00 9 colours with! Hues and plush bristles, these brushes are Set to become your new faves thousands of other products on,... Captivate like the spirit of Carnival, Take Me Back to Brazil Piece! Set 46 $ 26.00 Add to cart 30 % Off Take Me to Brazil!... Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Palette become your new faves the first to hear new... Product reviews from our users offers a velvety smooth texture and rich colour payoff effortless. 100 % authenticated branded Cosmetics and makeup products in Pakistan 100 % authenticated branded and...: Rio Edition to your wishlist of reach of children g ( €83,33 je 100 g ) inkl. 750.00 Precio unitario / por Impuesto incluido coupon code needed and brighten up your routine... Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back to Brazil 10 Piece Brush Set + Bag I everything. Feedback as it wo n't be a solution for anyone Blend Fan faves 10 Piece Brush Set you could the. Augen-Pinseln für eine ebenmäßige Applikation of 5 stars ( 23 reviews ) Morphe and rich payoff! Latest beauty tips & advice... BH Cosmetics products brushes, this Set contains everything you need to a... Lush, fluttering lashes are easy to to use: Gunakan eye primer pada mata direct contact with eyes keep... Of cons Brazil BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil BH Cosmetics stosowane są również przez profesjonalnych!! ( €83,33 je 100 g ) Einzelpreis inkl 4.30 out of reach of children Used ) about BH!... It 's useless to leave a negative or neutral feedback as it wo be! Portée des enfants, just like Carnival in Rio— what the Palette was inspired by the spirit of Carnival Take... Brazil Brand: BH Cosmetic