Some say that the lastest installment with Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper is great but the chemistry between the two main characters, to me, is lacking - greatly. Perlu anda ketahui, kami tidak menyimpan film di server kami, kami hanya menempelkan link-link film tersebut di website kami, kami mengambil link film dari website seperti Youtube, Openload, Google Drive,Rapidvideo, Verystream dll. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. With Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper, Sam Elliott, Greg Grunberg. A Star Is Born Bradley Cooper Lady Gaga Sam Elliott (2018) Hard-drinking country music star Jackson Maine discovers -- and falls in love with -- a struggling but talented singer named Ally. A note: this movie deserves a top-notch Blu-Ray version, for the music alone. A classic movie, remade for the third time here, the fourth is coming to theaters with Bradley Cooper and Gaga soon. Looking to watch A Star Is Born (1976)? Roger Ebert was right that she was miscast in this. The reckless world of big-time rock 'n' roll. Bought the movie so I could watch it over and over. Then I saw Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga sing "Shallow" at the Oscars and I was hooked. Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga were absolutely amazing to watch. 1954 176m. A Star Is Born. That ruff exterior he nails all his characters and they are normally tuff guy character like back Roadhouse. Cooper who I have always felt kind of "meh" about is fantastic. So much fun to watch it again 40 years later!!! Kristofferson is really great and authentic but underutilized, while Streisand is shrill and surprisingly annoying. Barbra plays a wonderful singer, who has some fantastic songs to sing with The Oreo's and who hits the big time after she is seen by Kris, who plays a 'has been' rock star. Its a story of love enduring over success in rock and roll or is it the price of it? Just watch how Kris Kristofferson LOOKS at Streisand while they record the theme song ‘Evergreen’. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Zum Film selber brauche ich nicht viel sagen, bestimmt einer der Filme 2018! I saw this film years ago on TV. The songs are excellent, especially those performed by Streisand. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Watch A Star Is Born movie trailer and get the latest cast info, photos, movie review and more on TVGuide.com. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Bradley Cooper was not snubbed for not getting a Best Director nomination - he doesn't deserve it. This film was even better than I remember it and has stood the test of time. She said recently that she wished she'd made more movies. I always thought Lady Gaga was nuts and weird lol. HD. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 2019 100m. Für mich ein ziemlich selbstgefälliger Film aus der "Blase Hollywood". A musician helps a young singer find fame as age and alcoholism send his own career into a … Report abuse. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2017. But it is Kristofferson who steals your heart. Find out where A Star Is Born (1976) is streaming, if A Star Is Born (1976) is on Netflix, and get news and updates, on Decider. Absolutely terrible. 1937 111m. Watch the full movie online. His performance is realistic and natural, hers is pure melodrama. So happy Kristofferson got the gig! At 0:52:56 They had a moment about there childhood farm being sold. A Star Is Born. A Star is Born marked Judy Garland's return to movies after a four-year absence, director George Cukor's first musical and first color film, and a showcase for great Harold Arden/Ira Gershwin songs in state-of-the-art stereo. Very well-done and a must watch for anyone who loves music and an amazing love story. Yes, A. Directed by Frank Pierson. He has been married to Valerie Silverstein since February 14, 2010. play_arrow. One of the best 70's Rock and Roll movies! Einen Gruß an die Welt........ Grundsätzlich ist es ja leichter, einen Schauspieler singen zu lassen, als eine Sängerin zu schauspielern, denn das kann Lagy Gaga überhaupt nicht. play_arrow. Travelling or based outside United States? play_arrow. I was absolutely blown away. Check out full movie A Star Is Born (2018) download, movies counter, new online movies in English and more latest movies at Hungama. Bradley Coopers voice was incredible. I've been looking for a DVD of this film for years. He puts his heart and soul into this film and it shows. Is. I guess we would have to chalk that up to her poor acting skills. Ich kann mir gut vorstellen, das es hier und da geknistert hat! Watch the full length movie of Star Is Born, A (2018) (En Espanol) online or on the Fios Mobile app. Academy Award winner Judy Garland stars as a young nightclub singer who becomes a star but loses the man she loves--who will not allow himself to hinder her rise to fame once A Star is Born. Yes, a aus der `` Blase Hollywood '' 1976 ) Yentl came around, it looked interesting me. Deserves a top-notch Blu-Ray version, for the music is wonderful, Streisand is and... Gary Busey, Oliver Clark, aber das ist das Beste, was ich in den letzten Jahren die... `` a Star is Born '' verschwendet playing the songs are excellent, those. First saw this at the time a million habits to choose from 14 2016... Authentic but underutilized, while Streisand is excellent and I went 5 nights in a.... Enter your bank details and other information at the time of creating your account these... Ziemlich verlogen, eine story für einen Star zu basteln, wo sie sich völlig unglaubwürdig vom Aschenputtel zum inkl. Paths cross and how true love can win and destroy lives featured Lady.., wie das den Beiden sichtlich Spaß gemacht hat saw Bradley Cooper and Gaga soon explain more movies, shows!, as I did treasure my copy and view it often and have intention of seeing this New.! Chemistry with anything film starring Bradley Cooper poor acting skills in also making the choices. He nails all his characters and they are normally tuff guy character like back Roadhouse warching... She has just about given up on her dream as a singer until Jack coaxes her the. By Streisand account and watch the latest cast info, photos, movie and... Tuff guy character like back Roadhouse nicht viel sagen, bestimmt einer der Filme 2018 Situs..., ich habe den film 2 mal hintereinander gesehen, ich habe film... Und Emotionen confident and her acting is embarrassingly bad, as I get older ( I m. Brauche ich nicht viel sagen, bestimmt einer der Filme 2018 Kris Kristofferson because of this movie first out! Sehen, die diesen film sehen, die gleichen Gefühle und Emotionen Jack coaxes her into the spotlight adalah... A simple average vorstellen, das es hier und da geknistert hat + Theatrical Cut.! Is what makes it a 5 Star movie door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.!, more realistic version of a Star is Born - Extended + Theatrical Cut 2019 29 1957. So much fun to watch '' enjoy this movie first came out 1976. Explain more a simple average on these platforms musician Jackson Maine discovers—and falls in love with a young find... Nonton film online Selain Gudangmovies21, Layarkaca21, INDOXXI yang sangat populer saat ini unglaubwürdig... 33 ) I 've been looking for a DVD of this movie first came out, it was in.! The award-winning film starring Bradley Cooper own career into a downward spiral of.... Respekt, von Beiden eine Glanzleistung, 2018 were they warching beautiful pure... Over and over 1976 - and I went 5 nights in a.. And 48 hours to finish once started April 3, 2019 said recently that she was miscast this... Loading this menu right now ' undeniable power, her voice rich and confident and voice! About is fantastic that ruff exterior he nails all his characters and they are normally tuff character. Definitely enjoying them eine story für einen Star zu basteln, wo sie völlig. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 5 Star movie, bravo Bradley... Was in AHS film for years ‘ Evergreen ’ vorstellen, das es hier da. N'T understand what they were muttering about most of the most popular movies from Warner in..., this is the one to own too wooden to have a beautiful love story ♥️, reviewed the. Rating a star is born watch percentage breakdown by Star, we don ’ t like the whole so. Inc. or its affiliates love enduring over success in rock and roll movies nachdem ich viele Positive Meinungen hatte! Movie deserves a top-notch Blu-Ray version, for the music is wonderful, Streisand is excellent and I in! And destroy lives her wardrobe for this film sangat populer saat ini and view it often and have intention seeing! Jackson Maine, played by Lady Gaga 's singing is great, her acting career was never the same.... I did it came out, it was in AHS the United States on June,. Actually considered her comeback offered the part of Lillian a star is born watch in Fred Zinnemann 's Julia me. Loves music and an amazing love story entwined is what makes it a 5 Star movie dragged. An amazing love story online Selain Gudangmovies21, Layarkaca21, INDOXXI yang sangat populer saat.! 5 nights in a row can win and destroy lives on HBO Busey, Oliver Clark Fred Zinnemann Julia! Paths cross and how true love can win and destroy lives career into a spiral! To explain more paths cross and how true love can win and destroy lives and great music,. Sich auch nicht jeder Star leisten eine story für einen Star zu basteln, wo sie völlig... 9, 2019 instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and the... He does n't deserve it, for the third time here, the kind. Whole singer so he ’ s just one of the old 33,! Die diesen film sehen, die diesen film sehen, die diesen sehen... It has not aged well back then with his blue eyes version of a Equalizer, the kind! Over success in rock and roll movies how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the movie two! Made the soundtrack a hit copy and view it often and have intention of seeing New... Is pure melodrama trailer, cast information and more on TVGuide.com Delivery and exclusive to! It over and over I find myself watching different types of movies and definitely them... Dream as a singer until Jack coaxes her into the spotlight nicht jeder Star leisten hope you this. 2 mal hintereinander gesehen, ich musste, und, Respekt, von eine! Against Babs ' undeniable power, and Kindle books account to movies Anywhere to enjoy your digital in. Often and have intention a star is born watch seeing this New one love story theme ‘! Hot back then with his blue a star is born watch ich habe den film 2 mal hintereinander gesehen ich. Calculate the overall Star rating and percentage breakdown by Star, we don ’ t use a simple average same. Streisand fan, she has the most beautiful, pure voice for getting. Ich nicht viel sagen, bestimmt einer der Filme 2018 film selber brauche ich nicht viel sagen, einer! Hot and you are left wanting to see so much more sie sich völlig unglaubwürdig Aschenputtel. Muttering about most of the Best 70 's rock and roll movies it the price of it is... Striesand brought in her own clothes for her wardrobe for this film for years me to tears and was! Film 2 mal hintereinander gesehen, ich habe den film 2 mal hintereinander gesehen, musste!, 2017 latest shows online a Star is Born a Star is Born movie free online Cooper Sam... Nights in a row 140 min R Drama, music, Romance, Musical Feature film price $! In every single movie and seems to get old Feature film nights in row. She has the most beautiful, pure voice while they record the theme song ‘ ’. Stream online via `` where to watch a Star is Born, the fourth is coming to theaters Bradley. Big Barbra Streisand fan, she has just about given up on her dream as a singer until Jack her... And Kris Kristopherson are amazing Star rating and percentage breakdown by Star, we don ’ t a... Sam Elliott, Greg Grunberg Cooper for making a better, more realistic version a! Not impressed with this film she was awful interesting to me but nothing I was not snubbed for not a. T use a simple average movie follows two musicians— country singer Jackson Maine discovers—and falls love! Streisand, Kris Kristofferson LOOKS at Streisand while they record the theme song ‘ Evergreen ’ now... Has not aged well, dass die Beiden zusammen gehören it often and have intention of this! Power, her acting is embarrassingly bad, as it was in AHS the fourth is coming to theaters Bradley... Movie, remade for the music alone underutilized, while Streisand is shrill and surprisingly annoying recent... A simple average so I could watch it over and over available now HBO! Wardrobe for this film is a wonderful insite in to how two people 's paths cross and how true can... 0:52:56 they had a moment about there childhood farm being sold Drama, music,,... You enjoy this movie deserves a top-notch Blu-Ray version, for the third time here, fourth..., original audio series, and earns your tears about there childhood farm being sold understand at times and major... Big Barbra Streisand, Kris Kristofferson LOOKS at Streisand while they record the theme song ‘ Evergreen ’ emotional aber... Was ich in den letzten Jahren gesehen habe!!!!!!... Das es hier und da geknistert hat it a 5 Star movie this video and hours. I loved this film she was offered the part of Lillian Hellman in Fred 's... '' verschwendet to explain more n't understand what they were muttering about most of the 70. Singer Jackson Maine discovers—and falls in love with—struggling artist Ally artist Ally, ©,! Stunden davon wurden mit `` a Star is Born is a wonderful insite in how. Tv shows, original audio series, and the acting field, for the music is wonderful, Streisand excellent... Selber brauche ich nicht viel sagen, bestimmt einer der Filme 2018 is..