Our Football Jig is hand tied with the finest silicone available. Free shipping. I missed 4 and landed one on this jig yesterday. These hooks are super sharp and strong. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Jewel Baits Tactical Football HD Jig 1/2oz. All Black Angel Lures Football Jigs feature Mustad Ultra Point flat eyed hooks. The FBB-7-A football jig mold has 7 cavities and makes weight oz. Black/Blue 1 oz Football Jig $6.99. BOSS Light Wire Football Unpainted 5/8 oz 10 pack $ 7.00. $7.39. Comments: Good jig, and I like the colors, However the hook is not strong enough. Gary Yamamoto Football Jighead with Owner Hook $ 6.99. Owner 5051 Shaky Football Jighead $ 4.99. Watch. 5/0, and 1 oz. 5/0, 3/4 oz. Add to cart. Comments: The football jig has been big in deep water and this jig is the best EVER. Length is the longest dimension. (6 pounds) DEFINETLY going to stock up on more. 5/0, 3/4 oz. 93. $3.99 Shop Clearance Items; Shop By Brand; Casting Rods; Spinning Rods; Casting Reels; Spinning Reels; Fishing Line; Baits Expand. Make sure you are using lighter line and a lighter rod. 49 sold. Missile Jigs Ike's Head Banger Football Jig. $10.25 to $10.60. These BOSS Football Jigs feature a signature paint finish, a large skirt cone, and a built-in plastics keeper, all on a Mustad ultra-point hook. Pkg. (hook size) - 1/16(4), 1/8(1), 1/4(1/0), 3/8(2/0), 1/2(3/0), 3/4(4/0), 1(4/0) oz jig heads. Comments: Used Bama Craw color 3/8 ounce with a YUM craw pappi trailer and on my second cast I caught my personal best! What's better than three Omega Custom Tackle Football jig Heads....how about 25. Divis dotes on the football jig made by PJ's Finesse Baits of Fayetteville because it features a 5/0 wide-gap Gamakatsu hook, a bulky hand-tied skirt, durable paint, and a soft weed guard for better hookups. 5/0. The new Bulk jig packs are a great bargain and allow you to stock up on your favorite Jig heads for the entire season. 0. Sale. SKU: b797. Developed by the FLW Tour's all-time leading money winner and jig fishing expert, David Dudley, the Perfection Lure Sure Hook Up Football Jig is one of the most high performance and innovative football jigs ever created. 0. Football Head Jig Weight - 1.5 oz. Perfection Lures SHUFB1GC Football Jig 1 oz, Golden Crawl 1 pk. From: Adam: WI, Comments: Absolutely love these jigs. 19 sold. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, TROUTBOY Round Jig Head, 25Pcs Ultrahead Bullet Jig Fishing Hook Jigheads Set, with Plastic Fishing Box, for Soft Bait Lure Freshwater Saltwater Fishing, ICE SEA Glowing Jig Ball Double Eye High Carbon Steel Hook Fluorescent Round Jig Head Lead Fishing Hooks for Saltwater/Freshwater, Reaction Tackle Tungsten Screw Lock Jig Heads (5-Pack), S&S Bucktails White Chin Wreckers Blackfish Tog Jigs White Leggier (Assorted 12-Pack), Goture Jig Hooks Set Kit with Fishing Tackle Box Fish Head Hooks, Jig Head 50 Piece Set Round Colorful Lead Jig Head Hook Fishing Lure Hook for Soft Lure 1/3 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/6 oz, 1/8 oz and 1/14 oz Assortment, Bullet Head, 1 OZ, 1X Strong/2XL, Plain, 3D Eyes-Red, UV, Sz6/0 2PK, JSHANMEI Fishing Jigs Head Hooks Tube Jig Heads Hooks Water Drop Saltwater Freshwater Fishing Bait Lures Jig for Bass 1/8oz 1/4oz 3/8oz, Shad/Darter Head, 1 OZ, 2X Strong, Pearl, 3D Eyes-Red, UV, Sz5/0 2PK, HURRICANE SBJ10-10 Striper Bucktail Chart 1 Oz,Chartreuse. Comments: Awesome jig! The "tweener" size of 3/4 ounce is best for brushpiles in 15 to 25 feet. Conquistador Tackle Conquest Football Jigs. I fished it all day and didnt get hung once i was even fishing in rocks. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Square greeting card = 1 oz Wedding invitation with reply card = 2 oz 5 sheets of 8½"x11" 20 lbs paper = 0.8 oz Letter-sized envelope with 1 sheet of paper = 0.3 oz Close this modal Begin modal content. $4.29 - $5.69 Yamamoto Football Jig Head Gamakatsu 4/0. $4.19 6 … $2.99 shipping. FREE Shipping. Swing Hook Football Jighead, 1/4 oz. Dobyns will be using a 3Ž8-ounce football head jig with a Yamamoto double tail in some shade of brown. You don't have to fish it deep, you can skip this thing into the heaviest cover and this thing will never get snagged. retewer 5 pk 1 oz Erie Jig Heads Bronze Aberdeen Hooks Walleye Bass Fishing. 0. Hand-tied and available in 1/4 3/8 1/2 3/4 and 1 oz., the football jig contains a Mustad ultra-point hook and is primed to land your next big bass! These BOSS ready-to-paint Football Jigs feature a large skirt cone, and a built-in plastics keeper, all on Mustad’s #32798 Ultra Point 60° hook. 5 Colors. 99 This by far hasn't done that on the first outing. 181 Suburban Road San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, © Tackle Warehouse LLC. Free shipping. From: Unknown: 4/6/19 Comments: Good jig, and I like the colors, However the hook is not strong enough.The hook bent out on a hook set and I lost a nice fish. Can fit 10 jigs in a USPS flat rate box that ships for $5.95. Actual sales may not have occurred at this price. Retail Hours: (Walk In Traffic) Temporarily Closed, Curbside Pickup: Mon - Sat: 10am - 5:30pm PST Sun: Closed *Pick up location - Tennis Warehouse Unit 110, Phone Hours: Monday - Friday 5am - 6pm PT Sat - Sun 10:00am - 3:00pm PT. ADD TO CART. Comments: In my opinion, these are well made jigs with quality hooks. Add to Wishlist. Reeled the jig in and the hook had been straightened out!!! Don't waste your time. Basically, though, "swimming" is the use of 1/2, 5/8 or 3/4-ounce football jigs at the end of long casts. Dirty Jigs Pivot Point Football Jig 2pk. The hook bent out on a hook set and I lost a nice fish. Starting at $ 4.19. Qty-25 - 1/8 oz Football Jigs Weedless 1/0 Sharp Bronze Hooks Bass Jig Heads. Girth is … In the really heavy stuff, he'll go with the 1-ounce or 1 1/4-ounce size for a fast-falling presentation that bullies its way through cover. Comments: Overall good jig. All Terrain Tackle Swing Head Football Jigs 2pk. steel-charms 3 pk 1 oz Football Jig Heads Bass Fishing Red Sickle Hooks. Free shipping. 6th Sense Divine Swim Jig 1/4, 3/8, or 1/2 oz Swimming Bass Fishing Jig. Free shipping. Features: Keitech Tungsten Super Football Jig Heads are a great alternative to standard lead-based football jig heads. If you stay on this website, you agree to the use of cookies. Great jig for the money. 50 CRAPPIE JIG TUBES Pearl White. I was very impressed, it is definalty my go to bait now. 4/0, 5/8 oz. The eye catching feature on the Black Angel Lures Football Jig … Missile Jigs Ike's Micro Football Jig 2pk. With sizes all the way from ½ ounce, clear up to 16 ounces, Bullet Weights® new Bullet Jigs will drop an angler’s bait deep in the water. 10 Painted Banana Blackfish Walleye Fluke Jig Head Lure Ultra Point Hook-Variety BOSS Light Wire Football Unpainted 1/2 oz 10 pack $ 6.80. It's best to throw jigs on any kind of structure or rocky points, even around the docks. I had just bought a whole box full too, those are at the landfill now. Chompers Football Jigs With Weedguard $ 6.29. thkfish Fishing Jigs Fishing Jigs Head Glow Fishing Lures Attractive Luminous Glow Lead Fishing Ji… $6.24. Pair it up with the lobster. In all jig applications, Hackney's a big fan of trailer variety. SKU: b798. ... Lures Pro 100 PCs 1/8 1/16 1/32 oz Lead Jig Head Fishing hooks Jig Heads Crappie. If they weren't quality, then I'm not sure I would have landed the 3lb and 8lb 11oz bass that I did. 2, Strike King Denny Brauer Baby Structure Jig, Strike King Denny Brauer Premier Pro Model Jig, Strike King Hack Attack Fluorocarbon Flipping Jig, Strike King Hack Attack Heavy Cover Swim Jig, Strike King J-Lee Comeback Stand Up Football Jig, Strike King Thunder Cricket Vibrating Jigs, Strike King Tour Grade Finesse Football Jigs, Strike King Tour Grade Rage Blade Swim Jig.