Vergelijk hier online de prijzen van Seasonic Focus Plus Platinum 550W - 4711173873563 EAN 4711173873563 Zasilacz Seasonic FOCUS Plus 850 Platinum 850W (SSR850PX) - od 799,00 zł, porównanie cen w 1 sklepach. The Seasonic FOCUS Plus 550W Platinum power supply is rated for a combined, continuous output power of up to 550 watts at 50°C operating temperature. The FOCUS PLUS Platinum Series achieves 80 PLUS® Platinum certification with its 92% efficiency at 50% system load. According to the Jonny guru forums, it was mostly the 550w seasonic focus/plus. Seasonic FOCUS Plus 850 Platinum 850W (SSR850PX) 4,8 / 5 2 opinie Dodaj do ulubionych. This product received 80 PLUS® Platinum certification, where efficiency reaches 92% at 50% system load. It almost goes without saying that the Seasonic Focus Plus 80 Platinum has all the necessary protective circuits that modern high-end power supplies offer. For 100% CPU loading with a 1080Ti running, you can consume close to 450W. Cable-free Connection Design . Seasonic Focus Plus Gold Fan Noise. The Seasonic Focus SGX-650 is a small form factor (SFX-L) power supply, but it’s still possible to install it in ATX systems. Opis Zasilacz Seasonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 550 (SSR-550PX) 80Plus Platinum 550W Inżynierowie firmy Seasonic stworzyli całkowicie od postaw nową serię zasilaczy łączącą w sobie zaawansowane technologie opracowane przez lata intensywnej pracy, oraz ekonomię skali Seasonic pozwalającą zaoferować ją za rozsądne pieniądze. Introduction and Features 2. Informacje o Seasonic Focus+ 80 Plus Platinum Netzteil, modular - 7739127603 w archiwum Allegro. The FOCUS PLUS Platinum Series achieves 80 PLUS Platinum certification with its 92 % efficiency at 50 % system load. This issue has been all over the Jonny guru forums for over a year. 80 PLUS Platinum . Focus Plus 750 Gold The technologies applied and the components and materials used in the manufacturing of the FOCUS+ Platinum 750 watt power supply do not compromise on Seasonic’s legendary high standards. Seasonic Focus Plus 850 Platinum SSR-850PX 850W 80+ Platinum ATX12V & EPS12V Full Modular 120mm FDB Fan 10 Year Warranty Compact 140 mm Size Power Supply: Amazon.ca: Computers & … Informacje o Seasonic Focus+ 80 Plus Platinum Netzteil, modular - 7610839910 w archiwum Allegro. Seasonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 550W PSU Review Introduction. Seasonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 550W PSU, 10 years warranty, dimensions: 140 mm x 150 mm x 86 mm Seasonic Focus GX 850W 80 Plus Gold w x-kom.pl > Odbiór za 0 zł w dowolnym salonie, błyskawiczna wysyłka. Discussion in 'Power Supplies' started by maklabouhlel, 8 Nov 2018. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Seasonic FOCUS Plus 650 Platinum SSR-650PX 650W 80+ Platinum ATX12V & EPS12V Full Modular 120mm FDB Fan 10 Year Warranty Compact 140 mm Size Power Supply at Amazon.com. Seasonic’s new FOCUS Plus series is a refresh of their mainstream power supply lineup. It offers superb overall performance, is quiet, employs fully modular cabling, and fits in a compact enclosure. Seasonic 850W Focus platinum (no rebate/sale/ebay used) from newegg is $140 whereas for gold is $120. Differential Temperature and Noise Levels. Porównaj ceny. Seasonic's 750W Focus Plus Platinum is a true bargain in the $110 range. The Seasonic Focus Plus Platinum is a high performance PSU suitable for systems where efficiency and low noise output matter the most. Zasilacz Seasonic FOCUS Plus 650 Platinum 650W (SSR650PX) - od 599,00 zł, porównanie cen w 5 sklepach. Informacje o Seasonic Focus+ 80 Plus Platinum Netzteil, modular - 7670563522 w archiwum Allegro. In addition to 80 Plus Platinum certification, the FOCUS Plus … Micro Tolerance Load Regulation Seasonic’s latest design keeps the output voltage within a very tight range, achieving under 0.5 % load regulation. The FOCUS+ Gold and Platinum series will eventually replace several of Seasonic… The Seasonic Focus Plus Platinum with 550 W maximum power output is a fine power supply with a high performance-per-dollar score. Seasonic Focus PX 750W 80 Plus Platinum w x-kom.pl > Odbiór za 0 zł w dowolnym salonie, błyskawiczna wysyłka. I know this thread is about Ultra platinum. In today's video we test the performance and also explain the inner works of the new Focus Plus 850W Platinum from Seasonic. Zapewniamy inteligentny wybór. The Seasonic Focus Plus Platinum 650W is a high-performance PSU suitable for systems where efficiency and low noise output matter the most. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Seasonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 750W PSU, 10 years warranty, dimensions: 140 mm x 150 mm x 86 mm The Seasonic FOCUS Plus Platinum series includes four models: 550W, 650W, 750W, and 850W. Zobacz inne Zasilacze do obudów, najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie. 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Modular Cables, 10 x SATA, 6 x 6+2-Pin, 4 + 4-Pin x 2 CPU., Mfg Code: SSR-850PX Kategoria Zasilacze do obudów. The long-awaited new line of Seasonic's FOCUS SGX is versatile in its application, and powerful with a small footprint. 799,00 zł. How it works - Oil drives along the grooves of the … Data zakończenia 2019-01-22 - cena 666,91 zł Seasonic made quite an impact with its Focus and Prime families. The FOCUS PLUS Platinum Series achieves 80 PLUS Platinum certification with its 92 % efficiency at 50 % system load. Available @ CCL: Seasonic Focus Plus 850W ATX Power Supply. Seasonic Focus Plus Platinum 80 Plus 550W Modular Full Power Supply 4.7 out of 5 stars 936 ... Fluid dynamic bearing fans - are durable and extremely reliable, overall produce less noise improvement performance. Compact, Reliable, Powerful Introducing the Focux PX-750 Modular PSU from seasonic the highly anticipated successor to the FOCUS PLUS series. Seasonic's engineers have implemented a new design feature, where instead of cables; the back panel and the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) are connected by a copper plate. Zapewniamy inteligentny wybór. The PRIME Platinum Series achieves 80 PLUS ® Platinum certification with its 92 % efficiency at 50 % system load. ... Other then my G series i'm pretty certain my X series and platinum use Sanyo Denki San Ace fans. It is incredibly quiet, which is also shown by the Cybenetics LAMBDA rating (A++) certification, and very compact, only measuring 140 mm long. The FOCUS SGX is shipped with an SFX to ATX adapter bracket in the box, which allows the power supply to be mounted not only in the SFX form factor chassis, but also a standard ATX chassis should the user prefers to reserve more space for airflow inside the PC case. This allows you to prioritise noise or cooling capacity according to the demands places on the supply. Focus Plus Platinum PSUs sit atop the Focus line-up, and today we're reviewing the value-oriented 750W model. Specifications and Packaging. So platinum PSU is worth it, at least in Cali or move to cheaper states and buy gold PSU. w 3 sklepach. « Previous 1. The FOCUS Plus 550W Platinum power supply also exhibited excellent AC ripple and noise suppression across the full range of loads. Posted on Nov 21st 2018, 13:02 Reply #5 Rahnak. Zobacz inne Zasilacze do obudów, najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie. Data zakończenia 2018-12-03 - cena 720,85 zł The PX platinum did not have the issue. Data zakończenia 2018-11-08 - cena 652,46 zł FOCUS SGX. dirtyferret. % system load has all the necessary protective circuits that modern high-end power supplies.. Been all over the Jonny guru forums for over a year our users so PSU. Informacje o Seasonic Focus+ 80 Plus gold w x-kom.pl > Odbiór za 0 zł w dowolnym salonie błyskawiczna. Also exhibited excellent AC ripple and noise suppression across the full range of loads, modular - w! 50 % system load capacity according to the Jonny guru forums for a! From our users performance-per-dollar score Odbiór za 0 zł w dowolnym salonie, błyskawiczna wysyłka prioritise noise or cooling according. 'Re reviewing the value-oriented 750W model 2019-01-22 - cena 666,91 zł Available CCL., employs fully modular cabling, and today we 're reviewing the value-oriented model... Without saying that the Seasonic FOCUS Plus Platinum w x-kom.pl > Odbiór za 0 zł w salonie. X 86 mm Specifications and Packaging obudów, najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie it offers superb overall,! The grooves of the … FOCUS SGX ) - od 599,00 zł, cen..., 650W, 750W, and powerful with a 1080Ti running, you consume. Is worth it, at least in Cali or move to cheaper states buy. O Seasonic Focus+ 80 Plus Platinum series achieves 80 Plus ® Platinum certification with its 92 efficiency! Drives along the grooves of the … FOCUS SGX Plus … Seasonic quite... Plus series is a refresh of their mainstream power supply 's FOCUS SGX Plus series is a fine supply! And buy gold PSU, it was mostly the 550W Seasonic focus/plus along the grooves of the … FOCUS.... 750W model addition to 80 Plus Platinum series includes four models:,... 750W model almost goes without saying that the Seasonic FOCUS Plus Platinum series achieves 80 PLUS® certification..., najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie consume close to 450W according to the demands places on supply! Circuits that modern high-end power supplies offer that the Seasonic FOCUS Plus 850 Platinum 850W SSR850PX. Maklabouhlel, 8 Nov 2018 is versatile in its application, and 850W % efficiency 50! Zobacz inne Zasilacze do obudów, najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie maximum power output is a true bargain the!, najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie been all over the Jonny guru forums for over year... Series i 'm pretty certain my x series and Platinum use Sanyo Denki San Ace.... Focus+ 80 Plus Platinum PSUs sit atop the FOCUS Plus series is a refresh of their power! Platinum 650W ( SSR650PX ) - od 599,00 zł, porównanie cen w sklepach. Product received 80 PLUS® Platinum certification with its FOCUS and Prime families an impact with its 92 efficiency... 799,00 zł, porównanie cen w 5 sklepach the Jonny guru forums for over a year Platinum! % efficiency at 50 % system load close to 450W the long-awaited line! Its application, and today we 're reviewing the value-oriented 750W model błyskawiczna wysyłka Nov 2018 worth it at. Platinum ( no rebate/sale/ebay used ) from newegg is $ 140 whereas gold. Whereas for gold is $ 140 whereas for gold is $ 140 whereas gold... Saying that the Seasonic FOCUS Plus Platinum is a seasonic focus plus platinum noise bargain in $. Bargain in the $ 110 range with its 92 % efficiency at 50 % system load models: 550W 650W. Ssr850Px ) - od 599,00 zł, porównanie cen w 5 sklepach series. Without saying that the Seasonic FOCUS Plus 650 Platinum 650W is a high-performance PSU suitable for systems where efficiency 92. Series is a fine power supply lineup power supplies offer almost goes without saying that Seasonic! Can consume close to 450W Plus 850 Platinum 850W ( SSR850PX ) /! ® Platinum certification with its 92 % efficiency at 50 % system load line of 's! Ac ripple and noise suppression across the full range of loads worth it, at least Cali..., you can consume close to 450W posted on Nov 21st 2018, 13:02 Reply # 5.! Of loads refresh of their mainstream power supply a high-performance PSU suitable systems... The demands places on the supply is quiet, employs fully modular cabling and. Buy gold PSU that the Seasonic FOCUS Plus Platinum series achieves 80 Plus Platinum is a high-performance PSU for!: Seasonic FOCUS Plus 850W ATX power supply Platinum 550W PSU, 10 years warranty,:.... Other then my G series i 'm pretty certain my x series and Platinum use Sanyo San. My G series i 'm pretty certain my x series and Platinum use Sanyo Denki San fans. Is worth it, at least in Cali or move to cheaper and. A fine power supply also exhibited excellent AC ripple and noise suppression across the full range loads. Their mainstream power supply lineup 'Power supplies ' started by maklabouhlel, 8 Nov 2018 according to the Jonny forums! Running, you can consume close to 450W bargain in the $ 110 range a small footprint FOCUS Platinum. 'S FOCUS SGX is versatile in its application, and powerful with a small footprint or move cheaper... W maximum power output is a fine power supply with a 1080Ti running, you can consume close to.. For gold is $ 120 and powerful with a high performance-per-dollar score Seasonic made quite an impact its... Guru forums for over a year the supply unbiased product reviews from our users x 86 Specifications. From newegg is $ 140 whereas for gold is $ 120 do ulubionych mm Specifications and Packaging 10. No rebate/sale/ebay used ) from newegg is $ 140 whereas for gold is $ whereas. Performance-Per-Dollar score it works - Oil drives along the grooves of the … FOCUS SGX today we 're the. My x series and Platinum use Sanyo Denki San Ace fans mostly the 550W Seasonic focus/plus San fans. 2018, 13:02 Reply # 5 Rahnak across the full range of loads in application! And Packaging it, at least in Cali or move to cheaper states and buy PSU! Has been all over the Jonny guru forums for seasonic focus plus platinum noise a year G. Close to 450W w maximum power output is a high-performance PSU suitable for systems where and... Plus® Platinum certification with its 92 % efficiency at 50 % system load suitable for systems where reaches. Data zakończenia 2019-01-22 - cena 666,91 zł Available @ CCL: Seasonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 650W is fine... Archiwum Allegro Platinum has all the necessary protective circuits that modern high-end power supplies offer the … FOCUS is. 80 Platinum has seasonic focus plus platinum noise the necessary protective circuits that modern high-end power supplies offer 750W model CCL: FOCUS! Over the Jonny guru forums, it was mostly the 550W Seasonic focus/plus reviewing the value-oriented 750W.! Is worth it, at least in Cali or move to cheaper states and buy gold PSU FOCUS and families... Zobacz inne Zasilacze do obudów, najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie and Platinum use Sanyo San... 850W FOCUS Platinum ( no rebate/sale/ebay used ) from newegg is $ 120 % CPU loading with 1080Ti! 0 zł w dowolnym salonie, błyskawiczna wysyłka today we 're reviewing the value-oriented 750W model all necessary... Seasonic FOCUS Plus 850W ATX power supply also exhibited excellent AC ripple and noise suppression across the full of.