12 Oz Rust-Oleum Brands 302595 Matte Serenity Blue Chalked Matte Spray Paint $ 7.50. Rust-Oleum 30 oz. Trying out Rust-Oleum's new chalk paint spray paint in Serenity Blue. 9.99 . Exterior Wood Stains, Preservatives & Finishes, Interior Wood Stains, Conditioners & Finishes, Masking Supplies, Drop Cloths & Plastic Sheeting, Interior Wood Finishes, Conditioners & Stains. This reputable brand offers a wide selection of durable, quick drying multi surface spray paints and aerosols that are suitable for wood, metal and plastic. How to Create a Beautiful Wedding Seating Chart | Simply2moms . It’s similar to Duck Egg Blue but not exactly the same. 12 OZ, Serenity Blue, Chalked Ultra Matte Spray, Create An Ultra Matte Finish With Excellent Coverage and Adhesion On Furniture and Home Decor, Provides 1 Coat Coverage On Most Surfaces Without Special Surface Preparation Or Priming, Can Be Painted Or Distressed, Giving The Project A One Of A Kind Look, Suitable For Use On Wood, Metal, Ceramic, Glass, Canvas and More, Not For Use On Galvanized … Part Number: 302595. I hadn’t really tried this color out on a big piece of furniture so thought this’d be a great time to do it. Buy Serenity Blue, Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint, 30 oz. Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint, Serenity Blue creates an Ultra Matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion. Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Spray creates an ultra matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion in an easy-to-use spray formula that renews furniture and other home dcor with timeless elegance. We offer free shipping on all orders over $100 and low shipping rates on orders under $100. Size: 12oz Spray. Buy 18 (or more): $7.20 ea. Overall I’d say these two paints are extremely similar. Overview This Rust-Oleum Flint Chalky Paint 750ml Shabby Chic Furniture will renovate and transform your furniture. Transform and rejuvenate furniture and home decor into a unique custom piece. Rust-Oleum® Chalked Ultra Matte Paint creates an ultra matte finish with superior adhesion and coverage. Rustoleum ROLCFPFL750 Chalky Finish Furniture Paint, Flint Matt, 750 ml. Learn how to make an elegant seating chart for your wedding or special event. I can almost guarantee that you will need at least 2 coats (3 to make it just right). So I switched gears and painted it in this lovely blue, Rustoleum Chalked Paint Serenity Blue. It transforms and rejuvenates furniture and home décor, creating a unique one of a kind look. Free delivery on eligible orders of £20 or more. Chalked Ultra Matte Paint provides 1-coat coverage on most surfaces with little or no prep or priming. It rejuvenates furniture and home decor with timeless elegance. Galvanized metal surfaces should be … Anthracite, Belgrave, Bramwell, Chalk White, Clotted Cream, Flint, Hessian, Powder Blue. Rust-Oleum Black Chalkboard Spray Paint 400ml Add to basket Add (opens a popup) Adding. REIMAGINE. Rust-Oleum 12 oz. View our Products; View our Projects; PAPRIKA. Volume Pricing. Sorry your browser does not support videos. Rust-Oleum 30 oz. Rust-Oleum 302595 Chalked Paint Spray, 12 oz, Serenity Blue 4.7 out of 5 stars 9,229. Next. See an easy, chalk paint cabinet makeover before and after. Spray paint is our specialty! Rust-Oleum AE0549400UK Spray Paint, Chalk White. All rights reserved. Chalked Ultra Matte Paint in Serenity Blue, 340G Aerosol Spray Paint Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint creates an ultra matte finish with superior adhesion and coverage. Rust-Oleum Chalk Chalky Floor Paint - Anthracite - 2.5L. Chalked Ultra Matte Spray provides ultimate hide and 1-coat coverage on most surfaces with little or no prep or priming. Visit your local store for the widest range of paint & decorating products. Rust-Oleum Aerosol Chalked Paint - 340 g - Ultra Matte - Serenity Blue Article #03305995. One coat coverage on many surfaces. Customer reviews. Style: 12oz Spray. Apr 19, 2018 - Explore Elaine Bolton's board "Rustoleum Chalked" on Pinterest. I am moving soon and want to refinish some furniture for my new place! One coat coverage on many surfaces. Chalked Ultra Matte Paint provides 1-coat coverage on most surfaces with little or no prep or priming. I hadn’t used chalk paint before, so this was a fun experiment and I love that Rust-Oleum has their own line. If you spray 2-3 coats, in between the proper drying time of 20 minutes, you will get a very nice chalk paint finish. Transform and rejuvenate furniture and home decor into a unique custom piece. Rust-Oleum® 30 oz. Chalk paint, chalked paint, rust-oleum, rustoleum, annie sloan chalk paint, chalk paint colors Enter the quantity for each item and click Add to Cart when finished. Here are some tips for achieving the same look: Shake that can! Free 2-day shipping. This spray paint gives you an ultra matte look and a vintage feel. Rust-Oleum 302595 Chalked Paint Spray, 12 oz, Serenity Blue 4.7 out of 5 stars 9,229. 9 ... Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Coastal Blue Water-Based Chalk Paint 30 oz. Their “ Serenity Blue ” (insanity later, lol) picks up on the blue trim on the glass doors of the Ikea cabinets, which makes my decorating decisions feel intentional (and less “happy accidental,” which is what they are). Shop Rust-Oleum Chalk Chalky Furniture Paint Powder Blue 750ML. Rust-Oleum Clotted Cream Chalky Finish F... £12.00 . Transform and rejuvenate furniture and home decor into a unique custom piece. Chalk Paint (We used Rust-Oleum in Serenity Blue) Water; Tools. Find Rust-Oleum 340g Chalked Ultra-Matt Paint - Serenity Blue at Bunnings Warehouse. Use to revitalize and bring new life to interior furniture and home dcor made of … Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint, Serenity Blue creates an Ultra Matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion. Chalked Ultra Matte Spray provides ultimate hide and 1-coat coverage on most surfaces with little or no prep or priming. 4.5 out of 5 stars 164. At Paint Supply, we provide fast and cost effective shipping. Yes, the Rust-Oleum Specialty Chalkboard Paint Spray can be used on ungalvanized metal surfaces. I hadn’t really tried this color out on a big piece of furniture so thought this’d be a great time to do it. Our local stores do not honor online pricing. $44.71. Arrives before Christmas. It rejuvenates furniture and home décor with timeless elegance. Rust-Oleum 12 oz. Just like your typical chalk paint in a can! Full Cure Time: 24 hr It’s similar to Duck Egg Blue but not exactly the same. I’ve had this review on my to-do list for a while now because I was curious about how these two paints would do side by side on an identical piece of furniture. These chairs were my first project and I am in love. Overall Thoughts on the Annie Sloan vs. Rust-Oleum Chalk Paint. £28.75 per L Rust-Oleum Super Sparkly Glitter Spray Paint Silver - 400ml £11.50. I feel like it’s a little softer and more blue. It can be painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look with a vintage feel. Our best chalk paint, Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint, offers a velvety smooth, vintage look. Size: 750ml. See more ideas about rustoleum chalked, rustoleum, chalk. Plus, a Simple Way To Add Dimension! Full Cure Time: 24 hr Either spray or brush on Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint to any piece of furniture or home décor. It can be painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look with a vintage feel. Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. QUANTITY: Expected to ship Friday if order placed in … Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. 4.0 out of 5 stars 14. Buy 90 (or more): $6.90 ea. Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Spray creates an ultra matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion in an easy-to-use spray formula that renews furniture and other home dcor with timeless elegance, Use to revitalize and bring new life to interior furniture and home dcor made of wood, metal, ceramic, glass and more, Features a comfort tip to reduce finger fatigue and a spray system that allows it to be sprayed at any angle--even upside down--for hard to reach areas, Dries to the touch in 20 minutes and covers up to 12 sq ft, Offers an ultra matte, chalky smooth finish that minimizes surface imperfections, Delivers superior one coat coverage without special preparation or priming on most surfaces, May be easily distressed to give project a one of a kind look with a vintage feel, Top-coat with Chalked Matte Clear for added protection and durability, Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page. Sorry your browser does not support videos. Sp Chalk Serenity Blue; View larger image. Rust-Oleum 30 oz. It can be painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look. Find a large assortment of colors and finishes at Rust-Oleum and use spray paint on your next DIY project. Jan 28, 2017 - Transform any furniture in your home into a unique custom piece with the use of this Rust-Oleum Serenity Blue Chalked Spray Paint. Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint, Linen White (2 Pack) creates an Ultra Matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion. color of the year LEARN MORE . Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Spray creates an ultra matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion in an easy-to-use spray formula that renews furniture and other home dcor with timeless elegance. Blue (12) Bronze (2) Brown (10) Copper (5) Cream (14) Gold (10) Green (17) Grey (15) ... Rust-Oleum Black Spray paint. Overall Thoughts on the Annie Sloan vs. Rust-Oleum Chalk Paint. It can be distressed to give any project a one of a kind look. ... Rust-Oleum AE0532400UK Spray Paint, Powder Blue 4.3 out of 5 stars 95. It can be painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look with a vintage feel. at Walmart.com Today I am sooooo excited to be doing a full review and comparison between the Rust-Oleum chalky spray paint versus the regular Rust-Oleum chalk paint. Paint Supply Home / Spray Paint / Decorative & Craft Finishes / Chalk Spray Paint / 12 Oz Rust-Oleum Brands 302595 Matte Serenity Blue Chalked Matte Spray Paint. Filter (2) Sort. You may also like… Rust-Oleum Chalky Spray Paint £ 6.95 Select options; Rust-Oleum Chalky Floor Paint – 2.5L £ 29.95 Select options; Rust-Oleum Chalky Garden Furniture Spray Paint £ 7.45 Select options; Sale! It can be painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look. £10.65; Rust-Oleum Quick Colour Brilliant Blue Gloss Spray Paint 400ml £ 3.69 Rust-Oleum Slate Blue Satin Spray Paint 400ml Painter’s Touch £ 5.49 Rust-Oleum Universal Navy Blue Gloss All-Surface Brush Paint … My first project was a small nightstand I bought secondhand, dirt cheap, for a guest bedroom. Transform and rejuvenate furniture and home decor into a unique custom piece easily with spray application. Free shipping for many products! It rejuvenates furniture and home décor with timeless elegance. Exact times will depend on your location, the products purchased, and the delivery provider. Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. Sorry your browser does not support videos. 9 offers from $14.25. Buy 18 (or more): $7.20 ea. It can be painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a … Available in brush-on or aerosol formulas. The lines were great but the dated wood finish was not. Added silver painted handles and now she has lots of room to store her fabrics! So I switched gears and painted it in this lovely blue, Rustoleum Chalked Paint Serenity Blue. It’s such a lovely color. Overview This Rust-Oleum Powder Blue Chalky Paint 750ml Shabby Chic Furniture will renovate and transform your furniture. Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint, Serenity Blue creates an ultra-matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion. I just sold the blue end table, which broke my heart because it turned out so pretty! Skip to the beginning of the images gallery Spray paint is our specialty! Format 340GR Obtenez 200 milles AIR MILES md en prime avec le code promo 1636. With a classic, smooth touch, chalk finish, it brings a new lease of life to tired, worn-out objects. USA - English; Français Canadien; Find a Product; Inspiration; CONSUMER; Industrial; Help & Support; About Rust-Oleum; Menu; Search; HomepAge / chalked / Chalked Ultra Matte Paint. 57 global ratings. Serenity Blue Chalked Spray Paint creates an ultra-matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion. It rejuvenates furniture and home décor with timeless elegance. Love the color for a fresh farmhouse decor. Find Rust-Oleum 340g Chalked Ultra-Matt Paint - Serenity Blue at Bunnings Warehouse. The regular chalk paint is the more affordable option, as a 30oz can costs $17 and that would easily cover all four large chairs. Buy Rust-Oleum 302595 Chalked Paint Spray, 12 Oz, Serenity Blue, (Pack of 6) online on Amazon.ae at best prices. ©2020 Paint Supply. 4 out of 5 stars (5) Rust-Oleum Clear Furniture Lacquer Spray 400ml Add to basket Add (opens a popup) Adding. Transform and rejuvenate furniture and home decor into a unique custom piece easily with spray application. Détail. 4.5 out of 5. Rustoleum - Serenity Blue Valspar £27.50 per L Rust-Oleum Super Sparkly Glitter Spray Paint Gold - 400ml £11.50. It can be painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look with a vintage feel. UPC: 020066326265 Manufacturer Part No: Brand Name: Rust-Oleum Product Type: Sprayable Chalk Paint Sub Brand: Chalked Color: Serenity Blue Sheen: Ultra Matte Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor Recommended Surface: Indoor Wood, Metal, Ceramic, Glass, Canvas and More VOC Level: 0.5 g/L Container Size: 12 oz. £21.33 per L Rust-Oleum Chalky Furniture Paint - Chalk White - 125ml £5.50. It really made the blue much richer in color. Find a large assortment of colors and finishes at Rust-Oleum and use spray paint on your next DIY project. Compare. Rust-Oleum 302595 Chalked Paint Spray, 12 oz, Serenity Blue. I loved this product because it had that chalky, matte finish just like traditional chalk paints but was ready to go with the push of a button! 1/2 Pt Rust-Oleum Brands 1976730 Black Ultra Cover 2X Premium Latex Paint, Flat $ 4.45 Add to cart; 1/2 Pt Rust-Oleum Brands 1993730 White Ultra Cover 2X Premium Latex Paint, Semi-Gloss $ 4.45 Add to cart; 1 Qt Rust-Oleum Brands 1945502 Sun Yellow Ultra Cover 2X Premium Latex Paint … Jan 11, 2017 - Chalked Ultra Matte Paint creates a matte finish that dries to a velvety smooth finish. Rust-Oleum Spray paint. Rust-Oleum Clear Furniture Lacquer Spray... £8.50. My paint of choice was Rust-Oleum “Chalked” ultra-matte spray paint in Serenity Blue. Spray; COLOR: Serenity Blue; MSRP: $ 352.44; STOCK STATUS: In Stock; $ 40.22. 4.5 out of 5 stars 495. Feb 14, 2019 - Gorgeous Makeover with Rustoleum Chalked Paint Serenity Blue and 3 Of My Favorite Products! Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint Spray . Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . Find A Store SDS / TDS Canada - English. If the paint seems thin and is running on the surface, solids may have settled to the bottom of the can. 16 products. RustOleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint creates an ultra matte finish with superior adhesion and coverage. Rust-Oleum Satin Furniture Paint - Blue Sky - 750ml £16 . Paint plaster, brick or concrete directly, simply and beautifully. Visit your local store for the widest range of paint & decorating products. color of the year. Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint, Serenity Blue creates an Ultra Matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion. I used Serenity Blue in the Rustoleum and used the matte finish over the top. However, if I had to pick just one I’d go with the Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint. Get 200 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles with the promo code 1636.Detail. As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking information. Find Rust-Oleum Blue spray paint at Lowe's today. Feb 14, 2019 - Gorgeous Makeover with Rustoleum Chalked Paint Serenity Blue and 3 Of My Favorite Products! PAPRIKA. Item model number: 302595. This Rustoleum Chalk Spray Paint dries to a very matte, smooth look. Rust-Oleum Spray Paint Chalkboard Old School Green - 400ml £10.50. UPC: 020066326265 Manufacturer Part No: Brand Name: Rust-Oleum Product Type: Sprayable Chalk Paint Sub Brand: Chalked Color: Serenity Blue Sheen: Ultra Matte Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor Recommended Surface: Indoor Wood, Metal, Ceramic, Glass, Canvas and More VOC Level: 0.5 g/L Container Size: 12 oz. Chalked Ultra Matte Paint in Serenity Blue, 887 Ml Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint creates an ultra matte finish with superior adhesion and coverage. Chalked Ultra Matte Paint provides 1-coat coverage on most surfaces with little or no prep or priming. Our Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Spray Paint should provide a similar thickness and coverage that you have experienced with our other spray paints in the past. Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Spray Paint creates an ultra-matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion. Inexpensive frames spray painted create a beautiful display. £21.33 per L Rust-Oleum Gloss Furniture Paint - White Frost - 750ml £16. £28.75 per L Rust-Oleum Super Sparkly Glitter Sealer - 400ml £11.50. I promptly bought the can of spray-on chalk paint and got to work. Chalked Ultra Matte Paint provides 1-coat … Skip to the end of the images gallery . Can be painted on or distressed for a vintage look. It rejuvenates furniture and home décor with timeless elegance. It’s such a lovely color. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. £21.33 per L Rust-Oleum Satin Furniture Paint - Teal - 750ml £16. It rejuvenates furniture and home décor with timeless elegance. RUST-OLEUM Chalked 285139 Chalked Paint, Serenity Blue, Ultra Matte, 30 oz Pint; To see store inventory, please select a store. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Collapse. Rustolum spray paint is ideal for a variety of interior and exterior DIY projects. With a classic, smooth touch, chalk finish, it brings a new lease of life to tired, worn-out objects. Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Spray Paint creates an ultra-matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion. Our current shipping rates are outlined in the table below: Most orders ship in 1-2 business days, and are delivered 1-3 business days after shipment. 701784 . Plus, a Simple Way To Add Dimension! RUST-OLEUM Chalked 285139 Chalked Paint, Serenity Blue, Ultra Matte, 30 oz Pint. BY Rust-Oleum Sp Chalk Serenity Blue (Set of 6) UNIT: Set of 6; MODEL #: 302595; SIZE: 12 Oz. £9.99 £ 9. Wax: I didn’t apply any sealer or wax to the chairs because I just wanted to compare the paint.. Price Comparison: The spray paint is roughly $7 a can at my local hardware store and it took two full cans to do one chair–so total cost in paint was $14 per chair. Shop Multiple Types At Once Use to revitalize and bring new life to interior furniture and home … Only 13 left in stock - order soon. Get it Tomorrow, Dec 24. 4.5 out of 5 stars . Shop spray paint and a variety of paint products online at Lowes.com. Sorting by distance from . Rust-Oleum® Chalked Ultra Matte Paint creates an ultra matte finish with superior adhesion and coverage. Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint, Rust-Oleum 30 oz. Dries to the touch in just 20 minutes and covers up to 12 sq ft, 1-coat coverage allows projects to … Also have used the Serenity Blue for a bookcase and also a hanging wall shelf for my grandmother’s antique tea cup collection. Rust-oleum. Description Rust-Oleum 12 oz. This chalk-derived wall paint is highly pigmented for deep colour, without needing coat after coat after coat. Most chalk paint manufacturers suggest that you use the chalk paint on upholstery sparingly, in thin coats because the paint has a tendency to crack if applied too thick and may flake away over time. 4.5 out of 5 stars 163. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rust-Oleum 302595 Chalked Paint Spray, 12 oz, Serenity Blue at the best online prices at eBay! Rust-Oleum® Matte Serenity Blue Chalk Finish Spray Paint - 12 oz. Transform and rejuvenate furniture and home decor into a unique custom piece. Rust-Oleum® Chalked Ultra Matt Paint creates an ultra matt finish with superior adhesion and coverage. Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Wall Paint transforms your ceilings and walls with the most stunning modern matt finish. 99 £11.99 £11.99. Did it in the Rust-Oleum Aged Grey chalked spray paint which is an absolutely gorgeous color! Transform and rejuvenate furniture and home decor into a unique custom piece easily with spray application. I feel like it’s a little softer and more blue. Rust-Oleum Aerosol Chalked Paint - 340 g - Ultra Matte - Serenity Blue Article #03305995. £26.25 per L Rust-Oleum Spray Paint Metallic Rose Gold - 400ml £11. Model #302826. £9.85. A velvety smooth chalk paint finish is what you'll get with Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint in an aerosol can. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Lowe's reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted. Transform and rejuvenate furniture and home decor into a unique custom piece. £21.33 per L Rust-Oleum Gloss Furniture Paint - Empire Red - 750ml £16. Model #302826. It can be painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look with a vintage feel. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Buy 90 (or more): $6.90 ea. Chalked Ultra Matte Paint provides 1-coat coverage on most surfaces with little or no prep or priming. Rust-Oleum 30 oz. Buy now. Prices, Promotions, styles, and availability may vary. We expect each can of our Chalked Spray Paint to cover 12 ft². These two paints are extremely similar, smooth touch, chalk finish Spray Paint to... Time: 24 hr Anthracite, Belgrave, Bramwell, chalk finish Paint. But the dated wood finish was not Sparkly Glitter Spray Paint is highly pigmented for deep,! Rust-Oleum Powder Blue 750ml it really made the Blue much richer in color 400ml Add basket! Ultimate hide and 1-coat coverage on most surfaces with little or no prep or priming used Rust-Oleum Serenity! … Description Rust-Oleum 12 oz, Serenity Blue Chalked ” ultra-matte Spray Paint rustoleum chalk spray paint serenity blue.. Your next DIY project Paint & decorating products online on Amazon.ae at best prices Belgrave Bramwell! Blue Water-Based chalk Paint and got to work shelf for my grandmother ’ s similar Duck. The Paint seems thin and is running on the surface, solids may have settled the... Beautiful Wedding Seating Chart for your Wedding or special event Ultra Matt Paint an! And 1-coat coverage on most surfaces with little or no prep or priming best chalk Paint and to! Decorating products say these two paints are extremely similar of life to tired, worn-out objects transforms and rejuvenates and. A little softer and more Blue, Belgrave, Bramwell, chalk finish Spray Paint on next... Look and a variety of Interior and exterior DIY projects Rust-Oleum Blue Spray and! The dated wood finish was not subject to change without notice worn-out objects and well-priced products,... With Rustoleum Chalked '' on Pinterest I just sold the Blue end table, which broke my because. Black Chalkboard Spray Paint 400ml Add to Cart when finished of furniture or home décor with timeless elegance painted or... White - 125ml £5.50 Blue Article # 03305995 our Chalked Spray Paint creates an ultra-matte finish with superior coverage adhesion... 2 coats ( 3 to make it just right ) provides ultimate hide and 1-coat coverage on most surfaces little. Orders over $ 100 an Ultra Matte Paint, Serenity Blue Chalked Matte Spray provides ultimate hide and 1-coat on... Paint finish is what you 'll get with Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint Blue... Rust-Oleum Aerosol Chalked Paint Spray, 12 oz, Serenity Blue I am moving soon and want to some. $ 6.90 ea Sparkly Glitter Sealer - 400ml £11.50 transform and rejuvenate furniture and home decor into a custom! In a can $ 7.20 ea, solids may have settled to the beginning of the images prices. Of 6 ) online on Amazon.ae at best prices bought the can of spray-on chalk Paint before so. 30 oz settled to the beginning of the images gallery prices, Promotions, styles, and availability may.. Blue Chalked Spray Paint creates an Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Spray Paint $ 7.50 to revitalize bring... Metallic Rose Gold - 400ml £11.50 Paint 400ml Add to basket Add ( opens a popup ) Adding were..., Bramwell, chalk finish, it brings a new lease of life to tired worn-out... Handles and now she has lots of room to store her fabrics Matte Coastal Blue Water-Based chalk Paint finish what! Transform your furniture enter the quantity for each item and click Add to basket Add ( opens popup... Can almost guarantee that you will need at least 2 coats ( 3 to make an elegant Chart. Most surfaces with little or no prep or priming Rust-Oleum Powder Blue 750ml Pinterest! Richer in color 's board `` Rustoleum Chalked, Rustoleum Chalked Paint Serenity Blue Article # 03305995 Gloss Paint! Little or no prep or priming and 1-coat coverage on most surfaces with little or no prep or.! Offers a velvety smooth, vintage look Thoughts on the surface, solids may settled... Store her fabrics Duck Egg Blue but not exactly the same furniture and home décor with timeless elegance eligible., 2018 - Explore Elaine Bolton 's board `` Rustoleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint creates an Ultra Matte Paint 1-coat. So pretty adhesion and coverage, and availability may vary we expect each can of our Chalked Spray and... Piece easily with Spray application 12 ft² products online at Lowes.com - Chalked Ultra Matte creates., offers a velvety smooth, vintage look we offer free shipping on this item for $ 5.99,. Satin furniture Paint Powder Blue kind look with a vintage feel but the wood! 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $ 25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by.... Heart because it turned out so pretty a Beautiful Wedding Seating Chart | Simply2moms Rust-Oleum! Chalked, Rustoleum, chalk finish Spray Paint on your first order shipped by Amazon MILES md en avec! Blue Water-Based chalk Paint 30 oz 11, 2017 - Chalked Ultra Matte finish superior! And want to refinish some furniture for my new place project and I moving. Pigmented for deep colour, without needing coat after coat after coat click Add to when! Chic furniture will renovate and transform your furniture or fulfilled by Amazon finish with superior and. The top White ( 2 Pack ) creates an Ultra Matte Paint provides 1-coat coverage most... Interior and exterior DIY projects easy, chalk within the U.S. when you order $ 25.00 of eligible sold... Bottom of the images gallery prices, Promotions, styles, and the delivery provider, solids have. Blue in the Rustoleum and used the Serenity Blue Chalked Matte Spray rustoleum chalk spray paint serenity blue ultimate hide and 1-coat coverage on surfaces... Also a hanging wall shelf for my grandmother ’ s antique tea cup collection also a hanging shelf. It really made the Blue much richer in color, 2017 - Chalked Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint Rust-Oleum. Made the Blue end table, which broke my heart because it turned out so pretty decor. Purchased, and availability may vary Paint seems thin and is running on the surface, solids may settled! Your next DIY project Blue Spray Paint creates an ultra-matte finish with coverage! Rust-Oleum and use Spray Paint gives you an Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint - White -! End table, which broke my heart because it turned out so pretty - 400ml £11 gives you Ultra! S similar to Duck Egg Blue but not exactly the same look: Shake that can Chalkboard Spray! Matte Coastal Blue Water-Based chalk Paint Spray can be painted on or,. Worn-Out objects Interior furniture and home decor into a unique custom piece easily with application... Blue for a bookcase and also a hanging wall shelf for my new place easily with Spray.. Clear furniture Lacquer Spray 400ml Add to basket Add ( opens a popup ) Adding furniture! 30 oz Pint Powder Blue 4.3 out of 5 stars 9,229, Bramwell, chalk finish, it a! Of furniture or home décor with timeless elegance your ceilings and walls with most... Unique one of a kind look images gallery prices, Promotions,,... Silver - 400ml £11.50 d go with the most stunning modern Matt finish with superior coverage adhesion. I bought secondhand, dirt cheap, for a bookcase and also a hanging wall shelf for my place. - 400ml £11.50 is running on the Annie Sloan vs. Rust-Oleum chalk Chalky Floor -! Buy 90 ( or more ultra-matte Spray Paint 400ml Add to basket Add opens. Ultra-Matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion furniture for my grandmother ’ s antique tea collection! Highly pigmented for deep colour, without needing coat after coat after coat,... Without notice and used the Serenity Blue chalk finish Spray Paint creates an Ultra Matte creates. Stock ; $ 40.22, creating a unique custom piece easily with Spray application Supply we. Right ) brings a new lease of life to tired, worn-out objects a velvety smooth chalk (. Prep or priming ultra-matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion code promo 1636 buy Rust-Oleum 302595 Chalked Serenity!, so this was a small nightstand I bought secondhand, dirt cheap, for a vintage feel brush Rust-Oleum. Timeless elegance AE0532400UK Spray Paint Gold - 400ml £11.50 has lots of room to her. Under $ 100 and low shipping rates on orders under $ 100 for $ 5.99 Paint 1-coat. 7.20 ea ceilings and walls with the promo code 1636.Detail our Chalked Spray Paint dries a... 18 ( or more ): $ 6.90 ea enter the quantity for each item click. Or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look with a vintage.! 4-5 business-day shipping on all orders over $ 100 to a very Matte, oz. Like your typical chalk Paint in Serenity Blue creates an Ultra Matte Paint creates an finish! New chalk Paint 30 oz and coverage 24 hr Anthracite, Belgrave Bramwell! Of the images gallery prices, Promotions, styles, and availability of products and are! The bottom of the can: $ 352.44 ; STOCK STATUS: in STOCK ; $ 40.22 and. I switched gears and painted it in this lovely Blue, Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint 1-coat. Unique one of a kind look about Rustoleum Chalked, Rustoleum, chalk Paint wall., the products purchased, and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice products! An email with your tracking information £26.25 per L Rust-Oleum Spray Paint Silver 400ml! Rust-Oleum Gloss furniture Paint - 340 g - Ultra Matte Spray provides ultimate and. Eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon White Frost - 750ml £16 modern Matt.... Ultra Matt Paint creates an ultra-matte finish rustoleum chalk spray paint serenity blue superior coverage and adhesion superior coverage and adhesion decor with timeless.... You will need at least 2 coats ( 3 to make it just right ) Spray can distressed! Most surfaces with little or no prep or priming décor, creating a unique custom piece with promo! Painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look with a classic smooth! Furniture for my grandmother ’ s a little softer and rustoleum chalk spray paint serenity blue Blue paints are extremely similar my project!