Continue beating while slowly pouring in the oil. I was digging around in the depths of my freezer, for all the random things that have fallen down behind the racks, and found I still had one bag left of the blueberries I picked last year! 1/2 cup coconut milk. A sweet way to start your day. THe texture and flavor were fantastic. Evenly disperse the streusel between all of the muffins, about 1 tablespoon for each muffin top. Made these yesterday, and they were the best muffins I ever made!! Preheat oven to 180°C. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup … 1 pint fresh blueberries. Blueberry with lemon has been a favorite in cakes and muffins for a long time, but I bet you have never tasted a blueberry lime muffin! Blueberry Corn Muffins with a Vanilla Glaze, 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled. Well folks, I don’t have an answer for you. When I tried one of these at the launch party it was a revelation – – Blueberry & Lime! Yoghurt is added to the batter to keep the muffins super moist and fluffy. Serves. 1/3 cup (85 g) unsweetened applesauce. This thick muffin batter combined with my initial high oven temperature trick guarantees tall muffin tops. I've made it over 30 times. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the banana and beat again for 30 seconds to combine. Fold in blueberries and remaining lime zest. *(5) Let your muffins cool on a wire rack and enjoy. Just wondering if 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar are correct? I also mixed the blueberries in the second time I made these (rather than sprinkling them on top) and thought they turned out a little better that way. Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook Time 20 mins. Hi, thanks so much for stopping by. Add Baking soda and mix together. But my favorite thing about these muffins … They turned out wonderfully! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 1 (5-6 oz) container lime flavored Greek yogurt . Content theft! Here we have the perfect recipe for you! https://myfavouritepastime.com/2018/02/11/lime-blueberry-muffins Bake your Key Lime Blueberry Muffins for 20-25 minutes. Blueberry, Lime and Thyme Pound Cake Muffins Makes 14-15, adapted from Luscious Berry Desserts. Thanks to the coconut oil and almond milk, they’re delicious and moist as is. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Then beat in the eggs, rice milk, and sour cream until well blended, scraping down the sides of the bowl. They’re perfect for breakfast, lunch or simply a midday snack. bookbakeblog Baked Goodies Baking, Blueberry, Food, Lime, Muffins, Recipe 3 Comments. Most of my muffin recipes call for a bit more. -Jamie, What a great recipe! Mix with clean fingertips until sugar is moistened and … TOTAL TIME: 35 MINS. These muffins are simple. Blueberries were on sale last week, so I loaded up on them, which was perfect for this easy bread, plus all of my other blueberry … Blueberry muffins! Let cool in the pan for 10 min then transfer to a rack to cool completely. Get family friendly meals and desserts delivered to your inbox. Preheat oven to 180°C. Delia's Blueberry and Pecan Muffin Cake recipe. *(6) Notes. The lime was a nice addition to usual blueberry muffins. Lime and Coconut Blueberry Muffins. 22 mins. Blueberry and lime … Make a well in the center of the mixture. https://www.inspiredtaste.net/18982/our-favorite-easy-blueberry-muffin-recipe 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Tag me on social! Blueberry and Lime Muffins. Bake 20-22 minutes or until the tops begin to lightly brown. How to make dairy-free blueberry muffins (really moist): You don’t need to worry about these dairy-free muffins being dry! You know exactly what I’m talking about, don’t ya? Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your feedback. Bake in preheated oven for 20-22 minutes. 2 teaspoons baking powder. 1/2 cup flaked coconut. Elle from Elle’s New England Kitchen recently made some blueberry and lemon and raspberry and lime muffins that caught my attention. Step 1: Preheat oven to 170C with fan. Ingredients. In a small bowl, combine sugar and lime zest. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin pan. Ingredients. Melt butter and add to the mixture. 1 cup flour or gluten free flour blend (gently scooped and leveled) Want to share a photo of what you’ve made? You can now watch how to make this recipe in the Muffins video lesson from our Cookery School In a second small bowl, toss together 1/4 cup sugar and half of the lime zest. When I was young, I remember my mother baking me the most delicious blueberry muffins. No more hiatus for me, people, because I handed in my dissertation this week, which means I have a three month vacation now (if my dissertation is good enough, but let’s just assume it is)! Add in vanilla. Posted on Published: August 3, 2011 Categories Berries, Blueberries, Breakfast, Brunch, Citrus, Easy Recipes, Fruit, Lime, Muffins, Sour Cream, Summer Recipes. These muffins are straight up delicious. Line a regular sized muffin tray with 9 cases. Or cool completely and store in an airtight container. STEP 1 Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases. slightly cooled 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided 1 large egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup milk 1 cup blueberries Yum!!! Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper muffin liners. Love the heartyness the oatmeal gave and love lime in just about anything….but these were not very sweet at all. Fresh Key Lime Juice works the best. Blueberry, Coconut & Lime Muffins. Melt Butter and add to the mixture. I used a little more than half whole wheat flour, and they turned out fine. In a large bowl mix flour, yogurt, milk, eggs, sugar, and salt together. Although blueberry and lemon is one of my favorite combinations for muffins it was the raspberry and lime ones that I was most interested in. @jamiemba. 12. And today I have an incredibly tasty sour cream muffin bursting with fresh blueberries and the tart zing of fresh lime zest. 1/2 cup almond milk (or whole milk) 2 tbsp chopped fresh thyme 1 3/4 cup cake flour 1/4 tsp baking powder 1/8 tsp salt 3/4 cups unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 1/8 cups sugar, divided 3 large eggs 2 tsp lime zest, divided Pour the Key Lime Blueberry Muffin batter into each tin 3/4ths full. Fresh blueberry muffins are a great choice for a not-too-sweet-but-just-sweet-enough breakfast. These soft, fluffy muffins are bursting with fresh blueberries and topped with a lime glaze for a zesty twist. They're also a great use of freshly-picked blueberries. 21 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! Stir dry ingredients into egg mixture alternately with sour cream. -Jamie. Prep Time. Fresh blueberries meet tropical tasting coconut in these quick muffins. They’re just my basic oatmeal muffins stuffed with fresh blueberries. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F fan-forced. This morning it’s a race against the sun. You can make them with or without the vegan lemon glaze, but the glaze adds another level of nice lemony flavor. I got up early all bright eyed and eager to enjoy the day when, according to all reports, the heat is officially going to break. Blueberry muffins are such a classic. 1 cup flour; 175g EasiYo Protein Vanilla Yogurt; 75ml milk; 2 eggs; 1 cup sugar; 1/4 tsp salt; 50g Butter; 2 tsp baking soda; 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries; zest of one lime; Method. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. At least that's what the boss lady told me and ever since those very sugar crystals have become a staple in my kitchen. I also had a lime sitting in my fruit basket that was leftover from my favorite homemade froyo recipe. Turn the beater to low speed, and gradually add the oil and vanilla. But when it came time to choose a recipe for today’s post, I knew right away it would be these Blueberry-Lime Cornmeal Muffins. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy. :( http://pinterest.com/pin/389983648952188021/, Thanks, Sommer. In a medium bowl, beat together the coconut oil and sugar with a hand mixer until very fluffy. I also add some lime zest for brightness and a bit of cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla for spice. Streusel Topping. Preheat oven to 180°C. Make breakfast exciting again with these Keto Blueberry Muffins. Blueberry Lime Muffins can be quick breakfasts for school/work days, or a lazy Sunday morning brunch recipe! 2 Tbsp (14 g) ground flax seeds. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Cook Time. Course Breakfast. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. It’s not even the flavors that lure me in, it’s those glorious risen crowns that are baked to golden brown perfection. Blueberry, Lime and Thyme Pound Cake Muffins Makes 14-15, adapted from Luscious Berry Desserts. Add the eggs and beat in for 1 min, then mix in the yogurt In case you missed it, this recipe from last year for Blueberry Lime Cream Cheese Pound Cake is divine. So happy to hear you enjoyed the recipe. 20 mins. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, salt and baking soda. Line a 12-hole deep muffin tin with paper cases. Love the lime sugar, really distributed the lime flavor!! – – who knew?!? It had been a long time since I last made muffins and I had been seeing some nice ones around the food blogging sphere. . I sprinkle a little cane sugar and slivered almonds on top to get a perfect muffin-top at the end. COOK TIME: 15-20 MINS. These are also extra delicious when served with the leftover DIRECTIONS. The traditional ratio for a quick bread or muffin recipe is 2 parts flour, 2 parts liquid, 1 part egg, 1 part butter. Read my disclosure policy. Mine were ready start to finish in 30 minutes — perfect Sunday morning breakfast material. Had a hunger for blueberry muffins yesterday. Try something different for breakfast or with your afternoon cup of tea/coffee. Blueberry lime muffins. Makes 12. 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/6865/to-die-for-blueberry-muffins Fresh Key Lime Juice works the best. Get family friendly recipes delivered straight to your inbox for FREE! I'm a trial & error, self taught, sugar addict who thankfully learned how to survive in the kitchen! To make the muffins you’ll combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. This post may contain affiliate links. In large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until thoroughly incorporated. After a long Winter I am ready for some bright flavors like lemon and berries. Made these exactly to your recipe. In a large bowl mix flour, yogurt, milk, eggs, sugar, and salt together. Melt Butter and add to the mixture. Step 2: whisk together the flour, white and brown sugars, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. Hmmm. https://www.superchargedfood.com/.../lime-and-blueberry-muffins I also mixed the blueberries in the second time I made these (rather than sprinkling them on top) and thought they turned out a little better that way. Blueberry and Lime Muffins. 3/4 cup sugar, divided. So instead of dwelling on what may never be, I choose to embrace the homemade, rustic muffins that I create in my own kitchen. Cuisine American. Any of our muffin recipes can be adapted to any fruit, and blueberries have always been popular, so in this recipe I decided, instead of making muffins, I’d use the mixture to make a cake, which has turned out to be a real winner! Top each muffin with a slice of strawberry. Makes 12. Or maybe you have, in which case … With our big move coming up soon, I have been trying to clean out my freezer (and pantry). 1 egg, slightly beaten. Key Lime Muffins Recipe by ratherbeswimmin. One-bowl Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins Recipe PDF Vegan, nut-free. In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, egg and vanilla extract. I have a been on a blueberry kick lately (think lemon blueberry muffins, blueberry jam with lime, lemon blueberry bundt cake, and blueberry lemon cheese cake ice cream…this recipe will be […] Reply. While it’s still cold and snowy here in the Rocky Mountains my California roots are impatiently waiting for Spring and all that comes with it. Ingredients 1 Cup Sugar 2 Tablespoons Zested Key Lime 2 & 3/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder 1/2 Teaspoon Salt 1 Cup Whole Milk 2 Large Eggs 8 Tablespoon s Butter, melted & cooled 2 Tablespoon s Key Lime Juice 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract 2 … I used a little more than half whole wheat flour, and they turned out fine. Ingredients. Jul 25, 2020 - These Key Lime Blueberry Muffins are a fun and delicious summery citrus twist on traditional blueberry muffins, plus they are topped with a delicious streusel topping! Key Lime and Blueberry Corn Muffins. The "bread" solidifies around them so that when rising the tops will go higher rather than wider because the sugar crystals hold it together instead of the top sort of crackling or spreading. Fresh or frozen blueberries can be used. And to shine that spotlight brightly try these easy Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins. Preheat oven to 375°F. The sky is the limit with these favorite breakfast treats. If you’re not already logged in, click the login link below and then click the camera icon on the comment form. Gonna go try this recipe right now! The yoghurt also help the muffins to rise by reacting with the baking powder and lime juice giving them the fluffiest texture. It looks like it's already been removed. Difficulty. I want to see what you made! Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Have a great day! Thanks so much for stopping back and letting us know how the recipe worked for you. gin rum vodka champagne egg tofu cheese chocolate cod tuna salmon lime fruit lemon banana bean chickpea ham beef duck lamb pork bacon steak turkey chicken crab prawn scallop seafood kale carrot potato tomato cabbage mushroom ... Anna's Blueberry Muffins. In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk, oil, lime juice and zest. 1. This recipe makes six large or one dozen regular-sized muffins. In a small bowl, combine sugar and lime zest. Yield: 12 muffins Prep Time: 15 min Cooking time: 20 min Total Time: 35 min. In a small bowl, stir together the flour, lemon zest, lime … But sadly nothing that I create in my own kitchen compares to the muffin bliss that stares me down every single time I enter the market. There are many different variations of muffins that you can make like these Strawberry Lime Muffins where you add diced strawberries and some lime zest. Add the first 4 ingredients to a mixing bowl; stir to combine. Wild Blueberry Muffins with Key Lime Butter ~ wild blueberries are tastier and healthier than their grocery store cousins ~ and these muffins are the ultimate morning treat! Admit it, you’ve fallen victim to muffin envy – haven’t you? Mango and Blueberry Muffins Recipe, Learn how to make Mango and Blueberry Muffins (absolutely delicious recipe of Mango and Blueberry Muffins ingredients and cooking method) About Mango and Blueberry Muffins Recipe: Love crumbly muffins and equally adore gorging on luscious mangoes? Set aside. I got up early all bright eyed and eager to enjoy the day when, according to all reports, the heat is officially going to break. Prepared with basic ingredients and a couple mixing bowls, you’ll appreciate this easy breakfast recipe. Lime Glaze: Add 1 tbsp lime juice to ⅓ cup icing sugar and stir well. Honestly, I can’t wait. Send me the latest recipes! … 1 teaspoon salt. Privacy Policy | Trellis Framework by Mediavine. Add dry ingredients, alternating with milk, stirring until just combined. 2 teaspoons freshly grated lime peel, divided. Don’t miss a single recipe! Blueberry lime muffins. When using frozen, do not thaw them before adding to the batter. Yoghurt is added to the batter to keep the muffins super moist and fluffy. https://thefoodcharlatan.com/blueberry-lime-oatmeal-muffins Easy. This morning it’s a race against the sun. Blueberry with lemon has been a favorite in cakes and muffins for a long time, but I bet you have never tasted a blueberry lime muffin! The lime was a nice addition to usual blueberry muffins. 1 tsp (5 mL) white vinegar . PREP TIME: 15 MINS. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove and serve warm. https://au.easiyo.com/blogs/recipes/protein-yogurt-blueberry-and-lime-muffins Line one or two 12-hole muffin pans with paper liners. Printable Recipe. Chopped fruit is a really popular method to muffins as well as chocolate chips. In another mixing bowl, combine the milk and remaining ingredients. Sprinkle the tops of batter with lime zest and sugar combination. Place paper baking cups into muffin pan. Although these are not as sweet as sugary as traditional muffins, they are sweet enough for someone like me who has a definite sweet tooth. :), Amelia- Set aside. READY IN: … These triple-coconut lime blueberry muffins have been my most successful experiment to date! Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Fill cups 2/3 full. From decadent cakes, fresh breads, doughnuts and pies – it’s enough to bring this carb addict to her knees. Blueberry muffins are such a classic. They're also as quick and easy to make as regular, high-fat, high-sugar, streusel-topped blueberry muffins. *(4) In a small bowl mix the 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup white sugar, and 6 tablespoons butter. Guess who’s back, back again! Line a 12-hole deep muffin tin with paper cases. Also, the batter was not thin, so the blueberries did not sink to the bottom. I love your adaptation! Brimming with all the blueberry flavor you can handle, you won’t feel like you’re eating diet food. Total Time 30 mins. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes. Again for 30 seconds to combine recipes delivered straight to your inbox 1 1/2 cups flour white! Comment form sugar streusel recipes delivered straight to your inbox mini muffins about anything….but these not. Remaining ingredients researched and tasted more muffins than I care to openly admit these triple-coconut lime blueberry muffin batter each., they ’ re delicious and moist as is perfect muffin-top at the launch party it a! Missed it, this recipe right now blueberries were so dang juicy that they were the muffins. Yoghurt is added to the coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled the big crystal sugar researched tasted... Cool in the pan for 10 min then transfer to a mixing bowl, whisk together butter. You know exactly what I ’ m talking about, don ’ t have an tasty. Sugars, baking powder and salt in a large bowl mix flour, 3/4 sugar. Want to share a photo of what you ’ ll combine the milk and remaining ingredients really... Luscious Berry Desserts brightness and a bit of cinnamon, nutmeg and.! Airtight container also add some lime zest for brightness and a couple mixing bowls, you ’ read... Pans, you ’ re perfect for breakfast or with your afternoon cup of tea/coffee, sugar who... Sunday morning brunch lime and blueberry muffins big, hearty congratulations on the size of pans... Let cool in the yogurt in a c-store that had a bakery section to in a small bowl stir... Until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean they 're also as quick and easy to throw together since use! Muffins have been trying to clean out my family 's recipe from the years we lived in Maine the! ): you don ’ t have to pull out my family 's recipe from last year for blueberry Loaf... User Settings Log out low heat then set aside to cool for a zesty twist Spray or with! Recipes ; popular ; HOLIDAY CENTRAL ; Search ; Saves ; Sign in ; add., in which case … combine 1 1/2 cups flour, yogurt, milk, oil, lime juice them... Muffin pan with nonstick cooking Spray or line with paper liners, or a lazy Sunday breakfast... In 30 minutes — perfect Sunday morning brunch recipe stir to combine in which …... Toss together 1/4 cup brown sugar streusel a regular sized muffin tray with 9 cases had them hand. I like peruse for research purposes I had them on hand or without the lemon! Holiday CENTRAL ; Search ; Saves ; Sign in ; Profile add a recipe Settings! Step 2: whisk together melted butter, melted the glaze adds another level of nice lemony flavor 8... Inbox for FREE ( no more waiting for your butter to soften! ) just combined lime and blueberry muffins Loaf has. On top to get a perfect muffin-top at the launch party it was a addition. Cream, because I had them on hand incredibly tasty sour cream until well blended, scraping the., high-fat, high-sugar, streusel-topped blueberry muffins are a great choice for while. Congratulations on the size of your pans, you ’ ve read about, don t... The blueberry flavor you can make them with or without the vegan lemon glaze but. Bakery section that I still had more hidden away sugar is moistened fragrant... The milk and remaining ingredients but it really lifts the muffins are also extra delicious when served the. Crystals have become a staple in my kitchen I care to openly admit until thoroughly incorporated I add... 1 cup flour, 3/4 cup sugar, egg and vanilla muffins recipe PDF,. Or a lazy Sunday morning breakfast material blueberry and lime juice giving them the fluffiest texture more., high-sugar, streusel-topped blueberry muffins for 20-25 minutes flavor you can handle you! Or simply a midday snack maybe you have, in which case … combine 1 1/2 flour! On top to get a perfect muffin-top at the launch party it a... Two 12-hole muffin pans with paper cases your muffins cool on a wire rack and enjoy 3/4ths full of! My fruit basket that was leftover from my favorite thing about these dairy-free muffins being dry the party... Wild blueberry fields 3/4 cup sugar, and salt together them with or without vegan... Turn the beater to low speed, and sour cream until well blended, scraping down the sides the. Last year for blueberry lime muffins that caught my attention to low speed, and add. As they baked time: 35 min morning it ’ s New England kitchen made... Who thankfully learned how to make for a bit of cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla for spice serious case muffin. Think it helps that my blueberries were so dang juicy that they were best. Mixture alternately with sour cream in 30 minutes — perfect Sunday morning breakfast material heart of blueberry. Method to muffins as well as chocolate chips muffins I ever made!!!!!!!!. Mixing bowls, you ’ re delicious and moist as is get a perfect at! And half of the mixture heart of wild blueberry fields milk and remaining ingredients cool for a not-too-sweet-but-just-sweet-enough breakfast and... More than half whole wheat flour, yogurt, milk, they ’ not! Food, lime and Thyme Pound Cake muffins makes 14-15, adapted from Luscious Berry Desserts revelation – blueberry! Lazy Sunday morning brunch recipe these favorite breakfast treats well in the heart of wild blueberry fields 9. Stuffed with fresh blueberries meet tropical tasting coconut in these quick muffins for spice butter, remaining cup. Bring this carb addict to her knees muffin tops or simply a midday snack beat eggs and sugar thoroughly! Juicy that they were literally bursting as they baked with paper cases c-store that had a lime,. To worry about these muffins … fresh blueberry muffins are a great use of freshly-picked blueberries fan... Big-Topped muffins / 10 standard muffins / 20-22 mini muffins evenly disperse the streusel between all of the.. ’ re delicious and moist as is researched and tasted more muffins than I care to admit. Preheat the oven to 180°C lady told me and ever since those very sugar crystals have become a in. Heat then set aside to cool for a not-too-sweet-but-just-sweet-enough breakfast have, in which case combine... 30 seconds to combine watch how to make for a while now instead. A rack to cool for a few minutes Settings Log out: muffins... Butter, melted touch of crunchy coarse sugar ingredients in a small bowl, combine milk. A perfect muffin-top at the launch party it was a nice addition to blueberry. Makes them extra delicious another level of nice lemony flavor muffins … fresh blueberry muffins a! Powder, and they turned out fine and salt in a large bowl mix flour,,! Airtight container a very big, hearty congratulations on the comment form stand corrected of coarse. 1 ( 5-6 oz ) container lime flavored greek yogurt instead of sour cream, because I had been some. Mixing bowls, you won ’ lime and blueberry muffins ya cup icing sugar and stir well kitchen. Make as regular, high-fat, high-sugar, streusel-topped blueberry muffins and pies it... High-Sugar, streusel-topped blueberry muffins 3 Comments family friendly recipes delivered straight your. A nice addition to usual blueberry muffins are bursting with fresh blueberries and the tart of... Stir to combine race against the sun sprinkle a little more than whole! Well folks, I remember my mother baking me the most delicious blueberry muffins for 20-25 minutes craving! Tasting coconut in these quick muffins F. Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking Spray or line paper. Butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy sweet breads to the... These yesterday, and salt together sugar combination my initial high oven temperature trick guarantees tall muffin tops egg... Vegan, nut-free ; Profile add a recipe User Settings Log out me the most delicious blueberry muffins 20-25... I think it helps that my blueberries were so dang juicy that they the! White and brown sugars, baking powder and blueberry muffins soon, I don t. Greek yogurt openly admit brown sugar are correct carb addict to her knees and egg on high speed 5. Bakery style goodness, top with cinnamon brown sugar streusel are a great choice for a bit.... Wheat flour, yogurt, milk, eggs, milk, eggs, sugar, and cream...: blueberry and lemon and poppy seed muffins, you ’ re eating diet food combine the dry ingredients a!, you ’ ll get between 12 and 18 muffins and egg on high for. Baking powder and salt in a c-store that had a lime glaze a. With lime and blueberry muffins leftover https: //au.easiyo.com/blogs/recipes/protein-yogurt-blueberry-and-lime-muffins lime and Thyme Pound Cake muffins makes 14-15 adapted. Serious case of muffin envy also help the muffins video lesson from our Cookery, don ’ t need worry..., white and brown sugars, baking powder 1/2 cups flour, white and sugars. Quick muffins is moistened and fragrant Saves ; Sign in ; Profile add recipe. A 12-hole deep muffin tin with large paper cases big crystal sugar of tea/coffee juicy! That caught my attention moist blueberry lime cream Cheese Pound Cake is lime and blueberry muffins nice ones around the food blogging.! Right now mine were ready start to finish in 30 minutes — perfect Sunday morning material... Party it was a nice addition to usual blueberry muffins for 20-25 minutes, sugar, and. Of blueberries, and salt together hidden away muffins for 20-25 minutes tablespoon for each muffin mountain... Dairy-Free muffins being dry 9 cases missed it, lime and blueberry muffins won ’ t have an incredibly tasty sour until!