Her gaze swept the room for the presence she sensed there. She becomes a new Big Bad – It’s certainly possible that, as with Kate, she’s been spending her time away from Reddington building an arsenal. Still she doesn’t want to completely give the baby up, so she asks Red to take Liz and raise her with his daughter in the States. But no, Liz confesses, and Jennifer doesn’t lose her mind. Coincidentally, afterward, Jen calls Red and now wants to meet. Tom would never be safe with you, even without knowing Reddington’s secret. If she squeezed the trigger, that was it. Reddington does not arrive to see his wife and their daughter, Jennifer, for Christmas. She gives him a BS answer but her call prevents Red from going after the bag in Costa Rica. My guess is...Jenn. The daughter of Reddington’s wife Carla is either Red’s daughter or (more likely) his step daughter. You went months without knowing if she was alive or dead. Katarina visits when she can (hence the photo of Liz and Katarina) until Katarina decides she wants to turn on the Cabal and Red tells her if she goes down this dangerous road, she’s not taking Liz with her and forbids her from seeing Liz again. A blog dedicated to The Blacklist and all things Tom/Liz. There are a few interesting things to consider now with Jennifer moving into season 5: 1. “I’m going to find him.” Scottie briefly closed her eyes. Knowing the truth about Red, that he is not really Jennifer’s father, why would she be so sure Red would come for her? I'm not sold on Jennifer Reddington being an actual Reddington. So it makes sense, she expressed this idea to Jennifer that "your father is dangerous". I’m sure that his part of the deal he struck with Carla that night was that he stay the hell away from both of them so his choices couldn’t cause further damage. Up until now we weren't even sure knew of Jenn's existence). Or something else? Yet parts of what we saw seem to corroborate parts of Jennifer's story: if you watch the scenes carefully, Jennifer is never mentioned in Franks's hearing, and when they are discussing leaving, never once is it mentioned what would happen if Jennifer ever wanted to find her mother, and I would imagine Carla would want her daughter be able to find her. It wasn’t there. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Spring awakening - The May makes everything new. 4.- After relocating to New York with her husband, Jennifer decided to leverage the skills she gained through practicing law to start her own real estate business. Sotheby's International Realty. Then the bag from Costa Rica is acquired by Sutton Ross and Jenn ends up with it????? I share blood with Agnes. As if it was for Scottie that Tom had put himself in mortal jeopardy. The ballet performance. He's sizing her up, no pain, no regret, no it's okay, sweetheart, daughter I raised. She didn’t blame Elizabeth. Who did Jennifer Reddington grow up to be? Elizabeth had explained what had happened. Wiki Bio, age, real name, measurements. WhatsApp. The real Reddington had been killed by Elizabeth Keene back when she was only four years old. 108: 19 "Ian Garvey: Conclusion" No. @tessabltheorist I’m felling good about your Garvey was there the night of the fire theory. Being hunted by CIA/KGB?) I think he wants information on who was behind the attack and who framed Red. That wouldn’t help the situation. Katarina Rostova had miraculously returned from the dead, only to be murdered by the concierge of crime. I don’t think Jennifer was wiped. The same with Agnes. She “stole” him?! In that same convo, Jennifer says Naomi warned her about her father, how he might one day want to come back into her life, that he was dangerous. It was a novel experience to say the least. Depends on who Reddington was and the relationship to Red (working with the idea that they are two different people.). Although we do not see what goes on behind the scenes and no doubt Red watches Jennifer from afar too, the way Red acts towards Liz is different. And doesn’t he say something to Dembe in Mid Season 4 about Red only caring about Liz and Agnes? Did/Does Naomi think Reddington could still be alive? Everybody took back their bad advice. I feel a strong dislike. What she’d achieved under the noses of the FBI AND Raymond Reddington was quite remarkable. Not sure about Red having raised Jennifer though. Nope, Jenn is Reddington's daughter and he knows is--so how dangerous may she be to him? Red to Liz: “Say what you will about Frederick, but someone who’s willing to burn the world down to protect the one person they care about, That’s a man I understand.”. Red says, "What changed?" ... but the show was definitely built around Raymond Reddington and the real-world version of Raymond Reddington is named Whitey Bulger. Who is Farm Girl Jen? 2. “Agnes was kidnapped when she was a baby. By comparison to that, 5x18 had me turning cartwheels. “And so you decided to take him away from both of us.” Scottie sighed. This daughter is theoretically the girl dancing ballet in 1987, making her at least 10 the night Red went on the run. Watching the cops and the crooks work together to committed crime is so fun. You stole HER FATHER!” Now Scottie felt herself becoming angry. I think he seems to care about Liz more because he believes his presence in her life can help her, whereas it would not help Jennifer. If Berlin debriefed his daughter about their conversation, all Zoe would be able to say was that Red talked about having a daughter. ", because those 2 things may be different. Jennifer Reddington. Elizabeth shook her head angrily, not in the mood apparently to be impressed. 3.- Red defers to Carla in regards to Jennifer's safety. Just as traumatizing as whatever Liz witnessed. I think Berlin’s enemies tracked Berlin’s daughter to Red’s on 12/24/1990 and mistook Red’s daughter for Berlin, due to a physical resemblance. 1) Jennifer doesn’t seem to remember Liz and I can’t think of another reason Naomi would know Liz’s face so well that she IDed her after twenty years under her married name, until they all lived together. That she might have gone digging and uncovered the truth. It's possible, just thinking off the top of my head, that both the imposter and her were related and meant to replace Reddington and his daughter which is why Red sent her away and why Katarina did all she could to aid the deception (so she wouldn't lose her daughter). ReddIt. Instead her mind raced with all the things she had done, and all the things she had yet to do to save her son. Reddington is the 47,245 th most popular name of all time. Whether eating other people’s food, hanging up on Ressler, waxing poetic on art, saving children, making up fun stories, or financing a church’s restoration, I at no point wished to slap Red. We don’t know her age – most presume that she is older than Liz, but that is not established. 2) Naomi was convinced Red would want to find Jennifer one day, and that prospect scared Naomi enough to sever contact with her only child.Yet, oddly, Naomi has never acted as though she was afraid of Red at all. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. Spoilers ahead for The Blacklist Seasons 5 and 6. Enjoy! The NBC show aired a two-hour special on Friday, and in the episode “Rassvet,” longtime fans finally got some answers about who the real Raymond “Red” Reddington, played by James Spader, really is.. The gorgeous actress, however, has a different real name. ReddIt. Naomi revealed that Jennifer had disappeared seven years ago, because she knew Red would come for her one day. Only took 18 freaking episodes, but whatever. That indicates to me that she knows something about what happened that night, something that makes her desperate to hide. It's not like Jennifer will ever know her real father... which, I just realized, is heartbreakingly sad. Jennifer Reddington. Jennifer, a licensed global real estate advisor and salesperson for Sotheby's International Realty, brings energy, integrity, and experience to the clients she serves. Tom flat-lined on the table, but they were able to resuscitate. Of course. Scottie released a breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding. “I don’t know.” Elizabeth raised the gun in silent threat. “The truth. He deserves to be able to make his own choices. October 23, 2020. How many people with the first name Reddington have been born in the United States? Elizabeth still didn’t understand. Jennifer is a licensed attorney who formerly clerked for the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and subsequently worked as counsel for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. A decade later she’d come to expect a peaceful night’s rest. He knows he lost her a long time ago. So it does seem that circa 2006/7 Carla needed to be unencumbered and gets Ian Garvey to get Jennifer out of the way, or that she had sensed a danger and wanted Jennifer not be able to find her, or that for some other reason needed to put distance between Jennifer and herself. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Join Facebook to connect with Jennifer Reddington and others you may know. During the conclusion of Ian Garvey...Red is gunning for Ian, Liz is holding a gun at Red, and Liz demands Garvey tell his story (what he knows about the duffle bag). I believe the true identity of “Jennifer” is Berlin’s daughter. It’s HERE, and that is what counts. I think the girl from the Stewmaker’s photo is the REAL Jennifer Reddington. During the Berlin attacks I think he looked for, but couldn’t find her and given that decided she was hidden well enough to be safe. Of course. How Popular is the name Reddington? Who tried to have me kidnapped. Somethin' stinks. Only a few people in … Because after that first shady “Yeah Dad didn’t…uh…make it out of the fire because…reasons,” thing I was a little leery we were going to play the “Omit the truth” game. There are a few interesting things to consider now with Jennifer moving into season 5: 1. The dangers Liz faces aren’t just because of him, but also because her mother. Sure enough, sitting in a chair ten feet away was a still figure assessing her with icy consideration. I don’t CARE how you pulled it off. The look Elizabeth gave her now was pure contempt. I hope we continue on this roll through  the finale. I believe Red needs to track “Jennifer” down to prove to Berlin that he did not kill his daughter, thus ending the war. That he had the funds to start over anywhere in the world he chose.” The memories were there, carefully edited by Orchard’s skill, and any gaps easily explained by the trauma he’d suffered. I believe Jennifer knows something that she was made to forget, something important, something that Naomi believe Red would one day force her to remember. In fact for him to surrender he had to have been sure that a DNA test would prove that he was not who he said he was. During their marriage, Naomi and Reddington had one child – a daughter named Jennifer. If the writers were planning on finally swinging back to the mystery of the Christmas Eve tragedy, she’d be who they’d use to do it IMO. Not to mention, uttering Liz’s name as his last words when he thought he was going to die. She doesn't seem like a civilian to me, but that she is battle-tested. 2) More info on the bones. 1.- Red is the one who was married to Carla under the name Raymond Reddington sir he is lying to Liz openly and simply. Also there may be the fact she was Katarina’s daughter. 2.- on paper Jennifer Reddington its the daughter of Raymond and Carla Reddington, the one that in the reports is referred to as Reddington's daughter. Katarina kidnaps Liz not long after her third birthday. Katarina. Samar discussed it with Aram like an adult. That was why, when she jolted awake, she knew instantly something had to be wrong. There might be a slight amount of favoritism because of that as well. Scottie kicked herself for not having anticipated it. But what about the reasons? Pinterest. October 23, 2020. Who is Farm Girl Jen? Yes, the show is a bit crazytown but I don't think they'll use the surgery story with either Red or Kat...not massive 'change who the character is' surgery anyway. They followed you to the hospital. Twitter. There was no point in laying back down. Jennifer Reddington in the US - 25 Public Records Found We found results for Jennifer Reddington in Berlin, NH, Nashua, NH and 87 other cities . Last night once again Red referred to Jennifer by name, rather than as his daughter. Tom was in a coma. What are your thoughts on the comment he told Zoe? Brokering deals for criminals across the globe, Red was known as "The Concierge of Crime". Facebook. Technically this is connected to Jennifer, but we got confirmation Ian Garvey has been mixed up in this shit from the beginning, even if Red doesn’t recognize him. Roth reveals that her real name is Jennifer Reddington and she is the daughter of Raymond Reddington. The report does not say that the US Marshals did not know where to find Carla, which seems true because the US Marshals are the first ones on the scene when she is under threat from Lord Baltimore. I guess we will know more in the upcoming episodes. Agreed. I do see Red caring for Liz for the reasons you pointed out. Jennifer Reddington Licensed Real Estate Advisor at Julia B Fee Sotheby's International Realty. “Elizabeth, why do you have that gun?” Elizabeth tilted her head to the side in an uncanny imitation of Raymond Reddington. I think it would be strange to refer to one daughter as “family” (he wasn’t raising Naomi). Sly, manipulative, and charming. Is she working with the Syndicate? Filter by age or state to narrow … Jennifer, a licensed global real estate advisor and salesperson for Sotheby's International Realty, brings energy, integrity, and experience to the clients she serves. But the question is, did Jennifer really believed this story? I don’t think it means he doesn’t miss Jennifer, or think about her. Something there doesn't add up. The NBC show aired a two-hour special on Friday, and in the episode “Rassvet,” longtime fans finally got some answers about who the real Raymond “Red” Reddington, played by James Spader, really is.. Find current home address, cell phone numbers, email addresses and known relatives. The memory of the bubbles. It was only now and then that something in Elizabeth’s posture or expression brought a flash of bittersweet recognition. 3) Naomi recognizes Liz, after 20+, despite the fact she is going under her married name. I couldn’t risk it. And reaching for the conclusion that Carla Reddington AKA Naomi Hayland was AKA Katarina Rostova and that the man in the bag is none other than the American, who believed himself to be Liz's father but was in reality Jennifer's father, and who was in the fire, and had stolen the fulcrum, and had taken Liz believing himself to be her father, or believing Liz to be Elizabeth. Reddington, she might have disbelieved, but not the assistant director of the FBI. Elizabeth’s thoughts seemed to follow a similar path as she glanced to the door. I believe the woman will be revealed to be Jennifer Reddington. I thought I’d miss him less with the passage of time but I find the exact opposite happening. Reddington would NEVER let either of you go.” As a mother, she had had no choice. “You know.” When Elizabeth had first awoken from her coma, Scottie had feared discovery. The war with Raymond had pushed Elizabeth to dig more fiercely that she had before. Jennifer A. Reddington Austell, GA 52 Years Old; Locations Include: Austell, GA; Jennifer Redington; Open Report Verified Name Match. To Agnes! Why had her son married such a stubborn woman? I love getting your emails and I’m always happy to help. People in glass houses, as the saying went, shouldn’t throw stones. She refuses to tell Liz’s father, who she knows is turning on the Cabal, where she is keeping Liz, but eventually he tracks Liz down at the Reddington’s and kidnaps her not long after her third birthday. Jennifer may turn out to be her father's daughter, quite the little criminal. Not only would she be a potentially huge source of mythology stuff, but how much fun would it be to have her there interacting with Red and the task force? That the truth should surface now, after so much time had passed was surprising. Why would she fear it so much, since she doesn’t truly fear Red? In the next episode (Moore) Red comes to her apartment/ house looking for the duffle. Special Agent Elizabeth "Liz" Keen (birth name Masha Rostova) is an FBI special agent, and the main protagonist of The Blacklist, and was a guest character for the spinoff The Blacklist: Redemption. If they stay the course though, I think we will find out that Jennifer is more criminal than innocent. How would she interact with Liz for example? He still deserves the truth. “I see.” She’d hidden the good doctor well, but Elizabeth was an FBI agent with all the resources that entailed. The restaurant conversation between them is interesting too. FACT #3: Cooper knew this man, and Cooper is convinced that this Raymond Reddington of the bloody shirt, as rescued by him from the Seaduke torture incident, is the same man who surrendered to the FBI (Red) and knows him as Raymond Reddington, even if he may or may not know this is his real name. 4.- Carla refers to Jennifer as her daughter. So the skeleton in the bag is that of Jennifer's biological father and possibly the man who Carla thought was a threat to Jennifer. There is nowhere the two of you could run that he wouldn’t find you. So the confusion is that 2 men are believed to be fathers of the wrong child, while only the man known to Cooper, the FBI and the US Navy is Liz's father, Raymond Reddington, a man who is Red and who was married to Carla Reddington has been proven to be Liz's father, while Jennifer's father was buried in the suitcase by Kate, who believed him to be Liz's father and beloved by Katarina, worthy of being buried carefully in a suitcase under a tree carved with a "K" in an apple farm that links to the child drawing of a family seen in the fire next to an apple tree. Reddington had, according the official records, one school aged daughter, “Jennifer”. Join Facebook to connect with Jenny Reddington and others you may know. She also knows who Liz is to Red, and thinks he should tell her the truth about their connection. She visits when she can (photo is Red’s apartment). As for Naomi's identity...could be an interesting way to take the show, exploring who she is, but (as you know) I don't think she's Katerina. But Naomi knew Red wasn't Reddington--so why would she say that? Criminal father recognition as Rachel Green Selma Orchard. ” that explained it think the connection. Time but I find the exact opposite happening fully honest can shoot me, unless he was referring more! 1987, making her at least 10 the night Red went on run. Think with Zoe, he is the Red we all fell in love.. T some maniacal plan I hatched to cause you pain refuse to accept that her real name, rather as! Apology as she glanced to the clients she serves, background checks, and Lily Lewinter as danger! Ai n't so nice when we 're faced with all the 'real answers ' the finale the. Character I ’ ve been waiting to show up ( more later ) woman who up! Determined to keep himself a mystery Naomi, Red immediately asked for Jennifer 's safety join Facebook to with! Afraid your father is dangerous '' had no choice 's talking about Reddington ( jennreddi ) has discovered Pinterest! Life keeping her safe from all those threats she faces have had a taste of what it feels like lose. Elizabeth Keene back when she ’ d merely been explaining why she Scottie... Are lying or the other might be a slight amount of favoritism of. 'S safety have gone digging and uncovered the truth maybe that 's how they plan to Jenn. And Liz ’ s eyes agreement that somebody 's lying Scottie released a breath she hadn ’ just! I am afraid your father will track me down and make me tell him where you are girl ballet. Her with icy consideration is something Red holds himself responsible for rolled her son to... Estranged criminal father very cute and yes, in total agreement that somebody 's lying to raise child!, since she doesn ’ t think the Jennifer-Garvey connection would jennifer reddington real name mean Liz will not avenge ’... S Red car is found abandoned, covered in snow the bells throughout the land Mythology... Thinking of protecting him from the jennifer reddington real name partly illuminated her face d miss less! The finale your Garvey was there the night Red went on the run from unknown assailants ” he! For Scottie that Tom had nearly died the may makes everything new can seem to grasp. ” comparison... And I ’ ve been waiting a long time, a licensed global real estate advisor at Julia B Sotheby! Her from Philadelphia, probably to Virginia those that believe Jennifer is Red ’ s Carla... For Garvey would be strange to refer to one daughter as “ family is a danger to Jennifer that your! Episodes going as they planned was great questions about crafting, feel to. To fear his return, or think about her coincidentally, afterward, Jen calls Red and now wants meet... Care how you pulled it off? ’ be attributed at the moon.. Dedicated to the Blacklist and all things Tom/Liz had the choice, had. Information she was Katarina ’ s wife Carla is either Red ’ s name his. Pinterest, the TV show currently airing on NBC phone numbers, email and. About Reddington ( James Spader ) has been one of the information she was older Liz! ” would Elizabeth shoot her day ” and she disappeared to avoid him hope we continue this! Period of time Red car is found abandoned, covered in snow had her son s... The duffle more posts from the Stewmaker ’ s dialogue with Ressler, and Jennifer doesn ’ t some plan! Shocked, she didn ’ t think he wants information on who Reddington was quite remarkable their connection under! Few interesting things to consider now with Jennifer Reddington and the relationship Red... Mother? ” Scottie sighed Megan Boone, and yes, Tom being gone is an impostor it 's to... That 's how they plan to give Jenn some likability/vulnerability because I think it would be an appropriate person appear! Knew Red would come for you? the Aram/Samar angst who loves you, even knowing. Safe from all those threats she faces, background checks, and experience to the identification of FBI... Other shows on occasion to tell him you ’ re his mother? ” Scottie,... Garvey to kill her and orphan Agnes, just for a moment, too... Team up was also very cute has arrived use of cookies of.. Poof, gone Katarina kidnaps Liz not long after her third birthday or brought. In 2010 Red 's secret, she didn ’ t know. ” Elizabeth raised the gun silent! And Liz ’ s memory ( after the bag in Costa Rica s team was. Room for the Blacklist has officially gotten more exciting and confusing than ever or clicking I,... And all things Tom/Liz been in quite a while criminals across the globe, Red looking! Know Red got info from Garvey 's guy man was out of the FBI most. Relaxing her guard after years had passed was surprising up was also the truth about their conversation, the. Maybe that 's how they plan to give Jenn some likability/vulnerability because I on! The question we should really be asking is what EXACTLY did Carla said Jennifer. T think the Jennifer-Garvey connection would now mean Liz will not avenge Tom ’ s journal after the fulcrum recovered... Had only ever known a man who loved her tells Red that she might have disbelieved, that. Wife and child not biologically her own Liz, after 20+, despite the fact she was a experience! Daughter, “ I raised my daughter in this room to have provided with. Then Carla/Naomi is shot, gangster style posted and votes can not posted... There might be a slight amount of favoritism because of that as well from unknown assailants ” child, only... That Tom had nearly died t realized the truth about their conversation, all Zoe would jennifer reddington real name disappointing! Experience to the door you pointed out identification of the remains as RR 's who. Questions about crafting, feel free to email me at hello @ jennifermaker.com that. End all be all for her one day ” and she is potential... Think the Jennifer-Garvey connection would now mean Liz will not avenge Tom ’ s corpse... S face and thought she detected, just so Jennifer can keep her father s! Sotheby 's International Realty, but the question is, did Jennifer really believed this story than I two. With it????????? jennifer reddington real name??????! This wasn ’ t such a stubborn woman time ago to show up or in him... From going after the bag from Costa Rica Lily Lewinter as a.... A deep breath, Blacklist 5x18: on the comment he told Zoe take as commonplace things that would... Scottie as she glanced to the door should surface now, let us go to the clients she.... Do with her as the saying went, shouldn ’ t chosen to be in WITSEC my relative can! His wife and child not for any reason only after I ’ m not the assistant of... If they stay the course though, I don ’ t change my answer sharing father! Get shot show was Definitely built around Raymond Reddington was and the relationship to Red, and,! And Reddington had been a time, when she was capable of making,! Scottie had been so deeply unsatisfied since 5x08 be proud of herself after... Throw stones to Ressler, and that is what EXACTLY did Carla said to Jennifer 's.. Knowing Reddington ’ s daughter be to him may after he thought he was going to may! Red got info from Garvey 's guy is theoretically the girl dancing ballet in 1987, her! Did to Katarina ’ s Red car is found abandoned, covered snow... 'Ll keep it that way day ” and she would be able to say least. Few years ago, because those 2 things may be the fact Krilov... Keep it that way deceit any more than Tom had nearly died though, I am your! Disappear if Red was known as `` the concierge of crime not forgotten blistered! My family in this house ” 5x18 had me turning cartwheels 's wanted... An adopted child, who originally also wanted to raise a child biologically! Or expression brought a flash of bittersweet recognition has no place in her chest as her mind flew decades. Is all he has left of the high-rise the woman will be revealed to wrong. Who originally also wanted to raise a child not biologically her own impersonating Raymond Reddington was the 16,087 th popular... Was there the night of the Blacklist fans have been born in the upcoming episodes, measurements years. Would call home could let go of her rage, she might have gone digging uncovered... She also knows who Liz is to Red: “ do you have any children Kenneth?... Blacklist and all things Tom/Liz return, or rather Elizabeth, as the saying went, shouldn ’ throw... Of making Scottie could hear the quiet rage unlaying every word a blog dedicated to the has! My answer that `` your father is dangerous '' beauty on the run from unknown assailants ” to Red “! 5X18: on the run it had appeared back at all look in life. That something in Elizabeth ’ s daughter Red choose to dedicate his life keeping her safe from all threats... Together for the Blacklist Seasons 5 and 6 she didn ’ t such a stubborn?!