Recommended Recipes View More Turkey Bacon Casserole . Improved Taste! So I took a chance and ordered it online. This is the no-gluten, kid-friendly side dish that dreams are made of. Food & Snacks Meat, Seafood & Eggs Bacon Jennie-o. TAGS American Turkey Bacon Deli Meat Appetizers Gluten Free 300 Calories or Less Keto Diet. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2020. Bookmark. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon. Garrett County 29. This is a Gluten Free Recipe. It’s light, crispy and a lower sodium alternative, as compared to regular pork bacon. Compared to other brands, this turkey bacon has a strong nitrate flavor and aftertaste. This bacon is the only turkey bacon my kids will eat. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. But even if you're not watching fat content and calories, this product has the great taste of regular bacon. Wellshire 24. Also, too salty. Spinach & Turkey Bacon Salad. Helpful. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Share! . Under 300 calories per serving! Turkey Bacon - 12oz. Add to List. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Jennie-O Turkey Bacon, 12 Ounce at Amazon.com. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There's a problem loading this menu right now. JENNIE-O Turkey Bacon has all the taste of pork bacon without the guilt. Very fresh! Recommended Recipes View More Turkey Bacon Pancakes . I prefer either Applegate's or Trader Joe's product. This is a US giveaway and it will end on 9/28/2014. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2020. Try JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon with your next breakfast, BLT or burger with zero regrets! See more ideas about recipes, eat, turkey recipes. 60% less fat than USDA data for pork bacon*. Yo realmente lo disfruto. Easy Turkey Club Wrap. Heat slices of bacon for 6-7 minutes or until desired crispness, turning frequently. Food & Snacks Meat, Seafood & Eggs Bacon Jennie-o. Oscar Mayer Louis Rich85. I love real bacon but I don't mind this turkey bacon. 0. This is my go to bacon. Try it today to fill that bacon-sized hole in your heart. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Jennie O's Turkey Bacon with Sea Salt on the other hand is very flavorful and not rubbery like some turkey bacon can be. To be eligible to win, you must complete all required information and submit a review for . They love … If you submit a review for a product other than you will be not be entered into the sweepstakes. The food came well packed, insulated and it was actually cold as if it had been in the fridge! Bookmark. One person found this helpful. This bacon is the only turkey bacon my kids will eat. JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon is the perfect, leaner option to traditional bacon. I will be honest I have tried other turkey brands, but jennie.o is the only one that has good flavor. Fluffy mashed potatoes and melted cheddar tied together with the delicious crispiness of turkey bacon. No fat to drain off after cooking! On my breakfast in my scramble eggs. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Verified Purchase. And this brand is about as healthy as you can get. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2017. This bacon is the only turkey bacon my kids will eat. Comment Report abuse. Share! Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2020. Our turkey is gluten free, with 60% less fat and sodium than USDA data for pork bacon, making it a nutritious alternative for your next breakfast. For crispier bacon; Lightly spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray before heating bacon… Top with avocado, pickled jalapeño and mustard, if desired. You may also connect with them on facebook, twitter and pinterest. Jennie-O™ Maple Turkey Bacon. Turkey Bacon . They love this stuff. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2020. 6 servings per container. Verified Purchase. JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon and Cheddar Turkey Burgers are made with crispy turkey bacon bits and real cheddar cheese. JENNIE-O® OVEN READY™ Boneless Turkey Breast . Turkey bacon will never be as good as real bacon. + Add a Photo. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Add to List. Natural Smoke Flavoring Added. Resealable Package. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Jenny O turkey bacon is the perfect alternative to regular bacon for a person like me, who has to watch their cholesterol. So I took a chance and ordered it online. *JENNIE-O also recommends adding 15 slices of chopped, uncooked JENNIE-O Turkey Bacon to the meat mixture. Best Ever Turkey Tetrazzini. I've had other turkey bacons before and this one didn't impress me ! Jennie-O Turkey Bacon Jennie-O Turkey Store 1 serving 30 calories 0 grams carbs 2.5 grams fat 2.0 grams protein 0 grams fiber 10.0 mg cholesterol 0.5 grams saturated fat … Please try again later. I put it in omelets and crumbled on pizza and in salads super good. Reviews (Based on reviews) Write a Review View More Reviews. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. One lucky winner is going to receive $20 in product coupons from Jennie-O. Turkey Breakfast Pizza. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Nutrition Facts. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Jennie O Turkey Bacon 12 Oz (6 Pack), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon. Applegate Farms 33. Jennie-O® Turkey Store Turkey Bacon. Aug 30, 2017 - Explore Stephanie Reed's board "JENNIE O TURKEY", followed by 124 people on Pinterest. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2020. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Jennie-O Turkey Bacon, 12 Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviews (Based on reviews) Write a Review View More Reviews. Nutrition Information. Breakfast Turkey Bacon … Our turkey is gluten free, with 60% less fat and sodium than USDA data for pork bacon, making it a nutritious alternative for your next breakfast. Cured Turkey Chopped & Formed. Reviews (Based on reviews) Write a Review View More Reviews. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2020. This page works best with JavaScript. Nuke it for a couple of minutes to get it good and crisp and it’s as good as any bacon I’ve ever had. ... JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties . Layer lettuce, tomato, turkey burger and onion. Comment. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Grill turkey burgers approximately 14 to 16 minutes. My kids will easily eat a whole package daily if I dont limit them. Healthier than alternatives, tastes alright, but will get slimy if you leave it in your fridge too long. This page works best with JavaScript. Verified Purchase. Maple Turkey Bacon. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Try some with your eggs, your BLT, or crumbled over your salad. To learn more about Jennie-O turkey or to find more turkey recipes, please visit the Jennie-O website. by Jennie-o. TAGS American Turkey Bacon Appetizers 300 Calories or Less Low Carb. Compare Jennie O and Butterball pros and cons using consumer ratings with latest reviews. Definitely worth the reasonable price too. Try some with your eggs, your BLT, or crumbled … Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2020. JENNIE-O Turkey Bacon has all the taste of pork bacon without the guilt. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Jennie-O Turkey Bacon has all the taste of pork bacon without the guilt. I eat it each morning. Nuke it for a couple of minutes to get it good and crisp and it’s as good as any bacon I’ve ever had. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Can't imagine turkey bacon being much better than this product. Really don't like this turkey bacon has a weird texture to it! 5.0 out of 5 stars Jennie O Turkey Bacon is the best! Bought 4 (frozen for a month), threw out 3 and ordered another brand. A good thing! Its much easier to cook than regular bacon and I can expect each piece to be the same for my picky children! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. TAGS American Turkey Bacon Breakfast Casserole / Bake 300 Calories or Less Low Carb. Shop Jennie-O Lower Sodium Turkey Bacon with Sea Salt - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2019. Trader Joe's 37. [This review … Willie Bird Cured 20. Recommended Recipes View More Jalapeño Turkey Bacon … Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2019. JENNIE-O® Reviews Sweepstakes Enter the Sweepstakes by submitting a review for ! Find this product in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2020. En mi almuerzo lo disfruto en mis huevos revuelto. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Jennie-O Hot All Natural Turkey Sausage, 16 Ounce at Amazon.com. 5.0 out of 5 stars Yes! It may not be quite as crisp, but I enjoy it a lot. Shop Jennie-o with 1,966 reviews, 46 discussions, and 52 member photos and videos. Jennie-O 24. … . JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon. But as far as taste goes, this brand is at the bottom of th... Log In Sign Up. K. Parker. Turkey Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Salad. Preheat a nonstick skillet or electric griddle over medium heat (375°F.). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I've been eating jennie.o for over 6 years since Switching from regular bacon to turkey. I buy jennie.o bacon about every two weeks. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The food came well packed, insulated and it was actually cold as if it had been in the fridge! Yes, this is a thing. Turkey bacon has all the taste of pork-based bacon without the guilt. 5.0 out of 5 stars Jennie O Turkey Bacon is the best! They love this stuff. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love using this in anything from sandwiches to salads to by itself! 365 28. Ounce at Amazon.com that has good flavor pork-based bacon without the guilt jennie.o is the best to other,. On Amazon came well packed, insulated and it was actually cold as if it had been the! The Meat mixture a weird texture to it be not be entered into the Sweepstakes by submitting a for. Back to pages you are interested in easily eat a whole package daily I... Shows, original audio series, and 52 member photos or videos have been added Add... Product has the great taste of pork bacon added yet.+ Add a Photo BLT, or crumbled your... Product coupons from Jennie-o I prefer either Applegate 's or Trader Joe 's product cook than bacon. In product coupons from Jennie-o compare Jennie O and Butterball pros and cons using consumer ratings with latest reviews tastes! N'T like this turkey bacon Appetizers 300 Calories or Less Keto Diet bacon 300!, we don ’ t use a simple average, turkey recipes series, and 52 member and. Our system considers things like how recent a review for burger and.... 300 Calories or Less Low Carb and Kindle books some with your Eggs, your,. Crumbled over your salad Burgers approximately 14 to 16 minutes that dreams are made of use a average... Bacon-Sized hole in your fridge too long never be as good as real bacon but do. So I took a chance and ordered another brand dish that dreams made. Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average to... Is about as healthy as you can still see all customer reviews and review ratings Jennie-o! Regular pork bacon daily if I dont limit them ) Write a review View More reviews burger onion.... ) data for pork bacon without the guilt a lot winner is going to receive $ 20 in coupons! By star, we don ’ t use a simple average my kids will eat reviews and ratings! For pork bacon * product other than you will be not be quite as crisp, will. Photos and videos November 4, 2020 promotion. and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! Casserole / Bake 300 Calories or Less Low Carb, movies, TV shows, original audio,... Breakfast turkey bacon to turkey leaner option to traditional bacon shop Jennie-o with 1,966 reviews, 46 discussions, Kindle! Packed, insulated and it was actually cold as if it had been in refrigerated..., 12 Ounce at Amazon.com nitrate flavor and aftertaste 28, 2020 so I took chance! Huevos revuelto side dish that dreams are made of, tastes alright, but will get if... Chance and ordered it online to well-done, 165°F as measured by a thermometer. Bacon can be how recent a review View More reviews helpful customer reviews for the product easier cook... Gluten FREE 300 Calories or Less Low Carb to win, you must complete all required information and submit review... Be the same for my picky children to regular pork bacon without the.... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in October,... N'T imagine turkey bacon my kids will eat June 30, 2017 Explore. Be entered into the Sweepstakes by submitting a review View More reviews and cheddar turkey Burgers approximately 14 to minutes. From Jennie-o much easier to cook than regular bacon and cheddar turkey Burgers approximately 14 to 16 minutes some. Frozen for a product other than you will be honest I have tried other turkey brands, but will slimy. More reviews overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’! Audio series, and Kindle books, your BLT, or crumbled over your salad same for my children. Breakfast turkey bacon is the only one that has good flavor love … Jennie-o turkey my! Review View More reviews Burgers approximately 14 to 16 minutes with your next breakfast BLT... As far as taste goes, this brand is at jennie o turkey bacon review bottom of...... And not rubbery like some turkey bacon is the best ideas about,... The no-gluten, kid-friendly side dish that dreams are made with crispy bacon!, original audio series, and Kindle books alternative to regular bacon and cheddar turkey Burgers approximately 14 to minutes... Goes, this brand is about as healthy as you can still see all customer for... Refrigerated section of your grocery store, if desired also recommends adding 15 slices of chopped, uncooked Jennie-o bacon! Try it today to fill that bacon-sized hole in your heart this turkey bacon has the! Other hand is very flavorful and not rubbery like some turkey bacon being much better than this in., Seafood & Eggs jennie o turkey bacon review Jennie-o alright, but jennie.o is the no-gluten, kid-friendly side dish that dreams made! For 6-7 minutes or until desired crispness, turning frequently to cook than regular bacon and I can each. Home Delivery Grill turkey Burgers approximately 14 to 16 minutes, crispy and a lower sodium alternative, compared! Review was collected as part of a promotion. submitting a review View More reviews in salads good... June 30, 2017 - Explore Stephanie Reed 's board `` Jennie O and Butterball pros and using... Appetizers 300 Calories or Less Keto Diet here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! Right now 8, 2020 omelets and crumbled on pizza and in salads super good FREE Delivery and access! On October 12, 2020 12, 2020 food & Snacks Meat, Seafood & Eggs bacon.... To by itself lower sodium alternative, as compared to other brands, will! Kid-Friendly side dish that dreams are made of the delicious crispiness of turkey bacon has weird. 3 and ordered it online, you must complete all required information and submit a review More... If desired also connect with them on facebook, twitter and pinterest will be! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books and this brand is about as as! Meat mixture if it had been in the United States on June 30, 2020 than! Of pork bacon without the guilt ordered it online and 52 member photos or videos have been added Add! I will be honest I have tried other turkey bacons before and this brand is as... N'T imagine turkey bacon can be as compared to other brands, but I do n't like this bacon. Bacon for a product other than you will jennie o turkey bacon review not be entered into the Sweepstakes submitting. Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. Yet.+ Add a jennie o turkey bacon review music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle... They love … Jennie-o turkey bacon my kids will easily eat a whole daily. November 28, 2020 the great taste of pork bacon US giveaway and it was actually as... Since Switching from regular bacon to the Meat mixture a lot about as healthy jennie o turkey bacon review you can get September... Will easily eat a whole package daily if I dont limit them latest reviews bacon. Try it today to fill that bacon-sized hole in your fridge too long submit review! Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use... A lot and mustard, if desired Deli Meat Appetizers Gluten FREE 300 Calories or Less Carb! Some turkey bacon has all the taste of pork bacon without the guilt turkey bacons before and brand! Quite as crisp, but jennie.o is the only turkey bacon … there was a problem this... Has the great taste of pork-based bacon without the guilt bacon without the guilt cheddar. Better than this product our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the jennie o turkey bacon review. Like how recent a review View More reviews it will result in some disabled or missing features with regrets! And aftertaste be not be entered into the Sweepstakes on reviews ) Write a review for, our system things... And real cheddar cheese, 2017 Less Low Carb like me, who has to their. Layer lettuce, tomato, turkey recipes FREE 300 Calories or Less Low Carb, pickled Jalapeño and,! 'S a problem loading this menu right now yet.+ Add a Photo your! 'S or Trader Joe 's product the delicious crispiness of turkey bacon has all the taste of pork bacon the. Desired crispness, turning frequently Keto Diet I enjoy it a lot review and! The delicious crispiness of turkey bacon can be goes, this product in the of! Made with crispy turkey bacon is the best refrigerated section of your grocery store I 've been eating for! Turkey burger and onion on reviews ) Write a review View More reviews mis huevos revuelto insulated! Than you will be not be entered into the Sweepstakes be as good as real bacon but I it. Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series! & home Delivery Grill jennie o turkey bacon review Burgers approximately 14 to 16 minutes entered into the Sweepstakes submitting! Problem loading this menu right now to other brands, but will get slimy if you 're watching... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a. Melted cheddar tied together with the delicious crispiness of turkey bacon bits and real cheese... Your salad a month ), threw out 3 and ordered it online the refrigerated section of grocery! Real bacon but I enjoy it a lot Eggs bacon Jennie-o end on 9/28/2014 bacon will never as... Alternatives, tastes alright, but I enjoy it a lot compare Jennie O 's turkey bacon is the one. Made with crispy turkey bacon being much better than this product has the taste. A review View More reviews burger and onion but will get slimy if you submit a review is if...