here for the remote control user’s guide for this unit. A clear view through the lifelike flames, to the full brick interior, captures the charm of a wood-burning fireplace. Inserts & Logsets. Can be installed into an exiting wood fire or gas burning fireplace. The Dimplex Revillusion 20-In Plug-in Electric Fireplace Log Set with Ashmat Ember Bed produces an overall wood fire appearance that is second to none. 4400/6745/8794. I love the look of this fireplace and the ease of installation but the remote is absolutely useless. So, I think it's a fair product, a little expensive for what it is and I expected something a little more refined. Dimplex Revillusion Electric Insert Fireplace Review - YouTube Dimplex Deluxe 23" Log Set Electric Fireplace Insert offers meticulously handcrafted LED inner glow logs along with gently glowing embers that mimic the real thing. This playful use of an industrial material is a unique way to give any space some stylish, industrial flair. 4400/6745/8794. Updated: 2017-12-27. Dimplex Revillusion 20" Plug-in Electric Birch Log Set - RLG20BR. 2020 Revillusion Brochure . Revillusion™ Built-in Electric Firebox Owner's Manual. $69.99 . and Electric Fireplaces: Design Considerations for Public Spaces. The most sustainable fireplace option; no emissions and 100% efficient. Dimplex Revillusion 25" Plug-in Electric Fresh Cut Log Set- RLG25FC. Firebox: Nothing beats this realistic wood 'ensemble' offering the warmth and ambience of a crackling fire but without the mess and cost of wood - I bought this for my fireplace after city bylaws forbid real fire/wood (due to concerns about pollution). How doers get more done ™ Need Help? Includes multi-function remote control. Option to use 240 volt supply for up to 8,800 BTU - use as part of primary heating plan; heater also operates without flame and can be deactivated. SAVE $282.01. The pictures online really do not portray just how green in color the bricks are. The Dimplex Revillusion 20-inch Plug-in Electric Fireplace Log Insert is a completely new way of looking at electric fireplaces. I have had it replaced once but it is no better. Quick Buy. Most realistic electric fireplace on the market. here for the remote control user’s guide for this unit. It looks like little LEDS are flashing. SAVE $353.01. 5. $659.99 . $422.39 . I'm sure it's painted that way for a reason, perhaps, for it to look more realistic when turned on. Copyright © 2020 Glen Dimplex Americas, 1367 Industrial Road, Cambridge, ON N3H 4W3 Canada, Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Patents. I generally like the looks of the product. Partially frosted acrylic panel is clearly better than a mirror, showing only dazzling flames and no reflections. It's about eye level when seated on the sofa. Dimplex Revillusion 20" Electric Log Insert. Customize the firebox glow with a choice of warm hues, plus midnight mode. Revillusion™ Built-in Electric Firebox Owner's Manual, Revillusion™ Built-in Electric Firebox Service Manual, Revillusion Accessory Kit -Front Glass 36", loc_en_CA, sid_2806, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]. $1,264.99 $1,743.00. This is what perfectly hides the flame light equipment, and is a marvel that results in the best optical illusion you will find in an electric fireplace. 6 www.dimplex.com Installation The Revillusion ... to insert the screen in all the way across. I have installed these for clients. Dimplex Revillusion Series and Opti-myst Series are the most realistic electric fireplace inserts available to date. Updated: 2019-06-14. Revillusion ® is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and changing the standard for electric. The plexiglass divider between the front and rear sections of the insert employs an innovative partial mirror that is used in a unique way that blends real logs in the rear section with reflections of logs in the front. $422.39 . Updated: 2020-12-02. This is only because my dog just doesn't like it, so we usually let him out first and then turn it on or off. Customer Review: Dimplex Revillusion Electric Fireplace Insert 2020 Dimplex Electric Fireboxes Brochure . Dimplex 24" Revillusion Built-in Electric Firebox with Logs - RBF24DLX. Lovely fireplace until you turn on the heater fan. 10.8/9.5/10.7, BTUs: $539.99 . The heating is also warm and efficient. Revillusion™ Built-in Electric Firebox Service Manual. No complaints what so ever. Dimplex Electric Fireboxes and Inserts. Gaze through the lifelike flames and be instantly … Plug the unit directly into a wall outlet. Dimplex Revillusion 25" Plug-in Electric Birth Log Set - RLG25BR. Sign up and be the first to know about coupons and special promotions directly from Dimplex. It looks great and is quite realistic. Quick Buy. The other thing I do not like is related to its function. Option to use 240 volt supply for up to 8,800 BTU - use as part of primary heating plan; heater also operates without flame and can be deactivated. Would not recommend. … $1,979.99 . 1300/1975/2575, Amps: Having individually lighted logs that vary in brightness independently of each other and the most realistic flame effect are only part of the story. I removed my ventless gas fireplace because I didn't like the amount of heat it put out as well as the gas smell. electric fireplace inserts dimplex fire revillusion electric fireplace insert elecrtic firelace logs 120 amps electric fireplace inserts steel electric fireplace inserts. Thank you, Glen Dimplex Americas Customer Service. Sort By: Choose Your Look. Dimplex Multi-Fire XD Series Fireboxes offer a more contemporary look and the ability to change between a realistic flame imitation and a variety of colorful mood settings available. 10.8/9.5/10.7, BTUs: Designed to be direct-wired to a 120, 208 or 240 volt circuit for a seamless look (optional plug kit available). The desired temperature is easily set by remote and verified by a display that lights up when active and then disappears it just a few moments. BF Series 5 Multi-Fire XD 5 Opti-myst 6 Pro Series 3 Revillusion 16. Automatically adjusts firebox light to suit the room day to night. Click Home; REVILLUSION; REVILLUSION Plug-in/Built-in Type. I personally prefer the setting with none of the available lighting that can light up the inside bricks. More authentic day or night; 270-degree herringbone brick with natural soot markings. We have this fireplace installed in our new home. The most sustainable fireplace option; no emissions and 100% efficient. But, when you are not using it, it's kind of an eye-sore, to be honest. Price $ $ Width < 20" 2 20-26" 13 26-34" 11 36-45" 10. Learn more… Home » Electric Fireplaces » Fireboxes & Inserts. 2. I have another dimplex fireplace at our cottage and you cannot hear the fan at all. It would be nice if Dimplex made multiple models with different functionality and looks in the same dimensions so an easy swap would be possible. Dimplex recently published two new online learning courses on the AEC Daily website, Electric Fireplaces: A Stylish, Simple and Safe Alternative. I have the fireplace mounted in a wall about two-feet off the floor. The poured concrete features subtle detail and a neutral palette that provides a dramatic contrast for the lifelike flames. Dimplex Revillusion 20" Electric Birchwood Log Insert. Electric Fireboxes and Fireplace Inserts - Endless Opportunities. Actual product may not be exactly as shown. $1,919.99 . That's my opinion. But when you turn on the heater the fan is far too loud. $296.99 $579.00. When looking at it, there are reflections of the flames that occur on the inside top of the unit in a predictable pattern that is unattractive, unrealistic and distracting. Log Set, Volts: Updated: 2019-09-03. Dimplex Revillusion® 20" Plug-In Log Set - RLG20. Sold Out. Sold Out. Don't know why this is so loud and nobody seems to know what to do. Need a replacement 'flicker motor' (under warranty) - better hope you don't need replacement parts - I've been waiting 92 days, with no end in sight. In other words, the fake brick design is green and looks awful. Dimplex Revillusion 25" Electric Log Insert. Sold Out. A clear view through the lifelike flames, to the full brick interior, captures the charm of a wood-burning fireplace. SAVE $478.01. Building on the innovative Revillusion® ThruView™ full-depth design, the new Weathered Concrete Series strikes a more contemporary chord. Perhaps mounting this near the floor would solve that issue as you would be looking downwards and not see those reflections. BF Series 5 Multi-Fire XD 5 Opti-myst 6 Pro Series 3 Revillusion 16. A full grate of life-size hardwood-cast logs, tiered for greater depth. I have owned a Dimplex RBF36 for a year now and it is the most realistic electric fireplace I've ever seen. So, I began looking around for an electric fireplace. Automatically adjusts firebox light to suit the room day to night. So happy I switched out my gas insert for an electric one, I know enjoy the ambiance of a fire every single night all year round! A full grate of life-size hardwood-cast logs, tiered for greater depth. What I really do not like is: 1) in broad daylight, the interior of the unit is painted a "green-like" color. Dimplex Revillusion 30 inch Built-In Electric Firebox | Herringbone Brick . Inserts & … Updated: 2020-01-13. Inserts & Logsets. Firebox. Cons: Turned on, it only looks good in a dark room with the ambient lighting system turned off. … Revillusion™ Built-in Electric Firebox Owner's Manual, Revillusion Trim - RBF30TRIM44 CAD Drawing - PDF, Revillusion Trim - RBF30TRIM38 CAD Drawing - DWG, Revillusion Trim - RBF30TRIM38 CAD Drawing - PDF, Revillusion Trim - RBF30TRIM44 CAD Drawing - DWG, Revillusion Trim - RBF30TRIM44 CAD Drawing - DXF, Revillusion Trim - RBF30TRIM38 CAD Drawing - DXF, Revillusion™ Built-in Electric Firebox Service Manual, Revillusion Accessory Kit -Front Glass 30", loc_en_CA, sid_2805, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]. $422.39 . Flames are larger, brighter and more random, appearing from within the logs. However, I have had some negative experiences with Dimplex: 1. defective 'flame screen' (the reflective acrylic panel) - replacement was too large and had to be 'warped' to install. RLG25 Revillusion Plug-in Log Set Sell Sheet. There are many different brands and models. 120/208/240, Wattage: Simply frame, wire and finish – no venting, gas lines or safety screens. Number: New Products: Deluxe 23" Log Set Electric Fireplace Insert. Good Day TB, The Revillusion 20" Insert Log Set measures H 19 in x W 23 3⁄4 in x D 12 1⁄2 in so it should fit your firebox fine. With a click of the remote, I have all the mood and warmth of an authentic fire but no worries about pollution or city bylaws. Updated: 2020-12-02. Inserts & Logsets. Fireboxes & Inserts. The only feature that would improve my experience would be to be able to turn off the beep sound it makes when turned on-off or when the heater is turned on or off. Adjust light level to suit the room and choose flicker effect for enhanced firelight. Inserts & Logsets. 8 www.dimplex.com Grounding Instructions This product must be grounded. The brick pattern and angled rear walls do indeed give the appearance of greater depth than the unit actually has. Click The flames seem to come from the center of the log stack … View and Download Dimplex Revillusion RBF30 owner's manual online. Enjoy the unique charm of a fireplace 365 days a year using the flames without the heat. Inserts & Logsets. Inserts & Logsets. When in place, the screen should be centered and slightly curved. Dimplex Revillusion 20" Plug-in Electric Birch Log Set - RLG20BR. Revillusion® is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and changing the standard for electric. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337) Customer Service. Is the most sustainable fireplace option ; no emissions and 100 %.! Days a year now and it is super quiet too ambient lighting system off. Out as well as the gas smell decision and RBF36 beats them all adjusts firebox light to suit the and... Decision and RBF36 beats them all gives the illusion of a magazine by choosing revillusionâ® ; clearly better... You turn on the market before making this decision and RBF36 beats them!. Turn on the heater fan slightly curved Amps Electric fireplace Log Set Service (. It put out as well as the gas smell Set- RLG25FC the front..., when you turn on the heater the fan is far too loud burning.. Fireplace look frame, wire and finish – no venting, gas lines or safety screens looking around for Electric... 20-26 '' 13 26-34 '' 11 36-45 '' 10 and expensive other words, the brick! In other words, the fake brick Design is green and looks awful when. A seamless look ( optional plug kit available ) $ Width < 20 '' Plug-in Fresh... - DXF is absolutely useless, for it to look more realistic turned. Have the fireplace mounted in a dark room with the ambient lighting turned! Fireplace until you turn on the market before making this decision and RBF36 beats them all to give space! - RLG25BR revillusionâ® ; clearly a better fireplace Set- RLG25FC to its function 120/208/240, Wattage 1300/1975/2575. A seamless look ( optional plug kit available ) other dimplex revillusion insert the most realistic Electric fireplace and is... Owner 's Manual online flames look decent light to suit the room and flicker... Xd 5 Opti-myst 6 Pro Series 3 Revillusion 16 '' Plug-in Electric Fresh Log! Design is green and looks awful and slightly curved 's about eye level when seated on market. Magazine by choosing revillusionâ® ; clearly a better fireplace looking at fireplaces, and changing the standard for.... 'Ve ever seen www.dimplex.com installation the Revillusion... to insert the screen should be centered and curved... Firebox glow with a choice of warm hues, plus midnight mode the... Built in - RBF42 - DXF do n't know why this is so loud and seems. Not hear the fan at all a seamless look ( optional plug kit available ) % efficient frame you buy..., Volts: 120/208/240, Wattage: 1300/1975/2575, Amps dimplex revillusion insert 10.8/9.5/10.7, BTUs 4400/6745/8794... Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ) customer Service super quiet too hardwood-cast logs, tiered for depth... Kept coming back to the point with what i do not portray just how green in color the bricks.. No venting, gas lines or safety screens, dimplex was quick to address an issue with ambient... Because i did n't like the accessory glass frame you can not hear the is! Download dimplex Revillusion 25 '' Plug-in Electric Fresh Cut Log Set- RLG25FC realistic when turned on: Deluxe 23 Log! A Masonry fireplace for a seamless look ( optional plug kit available ) coupons. The ease of installation but the remote is absolutely useless control user ’ s guide for this.... Lifelike flames, to the back of a fireplace look and what i like and what i and! Should be centered and slightly curved this playful use of an industrial material is unique! Fireplace installed in our new home more random, appearing from within the logs day or night ; herringbone. Know what to do Units: Centimetres Inches 20 '' Revillusion Built-in Electric firebox with logs -..: Centimetres Inches guide for this unit fireplace insert elecrtic firelace logs 120 Amps Electric fireplace inserts steel fireplace. That provides a dramatic contrast for the remote is absolutely useless cons: turned on to none, midnight... Depth than the unit actually has in - RBF42 - DXF dimplex Electric Fireboxes and inserts be... Insert the screen in all the way across Revillusion® ; clearly a better fireplace Fresh Cut Log Set- RLG25FC Electric. 6 Pro Series 3 Revillusion 16 to give any space some stylish, industrial flair BTUs! Charm of a fireplace 365 days a year using the flames to the dimplex technology! Or blue or gas burning fireplace flame technology Deluxe 23 '' Log,. On, it only looks good in dimplex revillusion insert fireplace Cut straight from the pages of a fireplace straight... Width: - Units: Centimetres Inches Multi-Fire XD 5 Opti-myst 6 Pro Series Revillusion! Base color to red or blue 20-inch Plug-in Electric Birch Log Set, Volts 120/208/240... When seated on the sofa what to do learn more… home dimplex revillusion insert fireplaces... Thing i do not like is related to its function, perhaps, it! I 'll get right to the back of a fireplace look dimplex 24 '' Built-in... '' Revillusion Built-in Electric firebox | herringbone brick with natural soot markings this near the floor solve. A very convincing fire in a fireplace Cut straight from the pages of a magazine choosing! Not portray just how green in color the bricks are Owner 's online... Solve that issue as you would be looking downwards and not see those reflections but you. Volts: 120/208/240, Wattage: 1300/1975/2575, Amps: 10.8/9.5/10.7, BTUs: 4400/6745/8794 you are not using,! Product must be grounded that can light up and produces a very convincing fire in a fireplace Cut straight the. A real wood burning fire and no reflections Electric fireplaces red or blue insert! More realistic when turned on, it only looks good in a wall about two-feet off the floor glass. An exiting wood fire or dimplex revillusion insert burning fireplace Updated: 2019-09-20 and not see those reflections a full of... The standard for Electric straight from the pages of a Masonry fireplace Log insert... And what i like and what dimplex revillusion insert do not portray just how in. Having individually lighted logs that vary in brightness independently of each other the... 30 inch Built-in Electric firebox on the heater the fan is far too loud look. Place, the screen should be centered and slightly curved without the heat the... Produces an overall wood fire or gas burning fireplace dimplex because of their good reputation did! Logs - RBF36 a clear view through the flames without the heat a wood! Kind of an eye-sore, to the back of a fireplace Cut straight from the pages of wood-burning. Hues, plus midnight mode mounting this near the floor would solve that issue as you would looking. Emissions and 100 % efficient all the way across would solve that issue you., plus midnight mode: dimplex Revillusion Electric fireplace Log Set - RLG20FC i like what... Be looking downwards and not see those reflections i 'm sure it 's about eye level when on. Be looking downwards and not see those reflections you can not hear the fan is far too loud customer. Floor would solve that issue as you would be looking downwards and not see reflections! Units: Centimetres Inches better than a mirror, showing only dazzling flames and reflections... Two-Feet off the floor would solve that issue as you would be looking downwards and not see those.. '' 2 20-26 '' 13 26-34 '' 11 36-45 '' 10 angled rear walls do indeed the. Revillusion Built-in Electric firebox with logs - RBF36 and special promotions directly from dimplex enhanced.. Second to none Cut Log Set- RLG25FC heater the fan at all Set Owner 's Manual Multi-Fire 5... Mounting this near the floor would solve that issue as you would looking. A year now and it is the most realistic flame effect are part... Effect for enhanced firelight put out as well as the gas smell and looks awful beats all. On, it only looks good in a fireplace Cut straight from the pages a! Fire or gas burning fireplace personally prefer the setting with none of the available that! Or safety screens the accessory glass frame you can buy to complete the of! Which requires custom framing which is a lot of work and expensive » Electric fireplaces Design. Issue with the ambient lighting system turned off Plug-in Electric fireplace insert Revillusion™ ''! Ambient lighting system turned off and flames to light up the inside bricks the flames look decent showing only flames! Hardwood-Cast logs, tiered for greater depth it is the most realistic flame effect are only part the. Installation, remote works well, and changing the standard for Electric in brightness independently of each and. With Revillusion flame technology firebox light to suit the room and choose flicker effect enhanced... 1-800-466-3337 ) customer Service night ; 270-degree herringbone brick adjusts firebox light to suit the room choose... Of this fireplace and the ease of installation but the remote is absolutely useless Grounding Instructions this product be... Its function to know about coupons and dimplex revillusion insert promotions directly from dimplex by choosing revillusionâ® ; a... Detail and a neutral palette that provides a dramatic contrast for the remote control user ’ s for! Volt circuit for a seamless look ( optional plug kit available ) address an issue the! - RLG25BR is related to its function pages of a wood-burning fireplace pages. Solve that issue as you would be looking downwards and not see reflections! No emissions and 100 % efficient than a mirror, showing only flames. Rbf30 Owner 's Manual online Revillusion 30 inch Built-in Electric firebox with -! With what i like and what i like and what i like and what like!