The Phase 2 Clio V6 Renault Sport was the world’s most powerful mass-produced hot hatch when released in 2003. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. Collection in person. With the largest range of second hand Renault Clio cars across the UK, find the right car for you. £34,995.00. Clio v6 phase 1 quarter panel . Renault Clio v6 for sale. Excellent condit This 2002 Renault Clio V6 Phase 1 is an uncompromising mid-engined hot hatch presented in superb condition, having evidently been cherished by its previous owners. raccars.co.uk currently have 11 used Renault Clio Renaultsport Trophy Nav for sale. Find the best deals for used renault clio v6. cheaper insurance and petrol, It'll never look exact, but if you want to spunk money on it then you might as well. This 2001 Renault Sport Clio V6 is a Phase I example that was sold new in Japan and imported to Canada by the seller last year. Renault Clio 3.0 v6 for sale. Rear wheel drive. Riccardo Fiaccadori's GoPro POV … it would look exact. just do suttle smart mods and for the price of a v6 kit sprayed and fitted you could do alot. Renault Classic Cars clio v6 For Sale Category... Classic Cars Motorcycles Camper Vans 4x4s American Cars Modern Cars 3 Wheelers Books / DVD's Commercial Electric Cars FIA Race Cars Memorabilia etc Military Number Plates Other Parts Projects Toy Cars etc Wedding Cars Clio V6 replica? 12. 1999 Renault Clio V6 Trophy (Race car) LHD £35,000 The car has had maintenance 09-2018 (after maintenance only test kilometers) Gearbox overhaul (By Sadev dealer), new clutch, new thrust bearing, new brake pads, fluid replacement etc. Reply Prev of 2. Renaultsport ... 2002 Renault Clio RENAULTSPORT V6 Hatchback Petrol Manual. Renault Clio V6 255 phase 2 3.0L Renault V6 engine in the back of a phase 2 Clio body shell. renault clio v6 MINT CONDITION RRP 0 !! This fine little Frenchman has been around for years, and is now more economical than ever, featuring F1-inspired small capacity TCe turbocharged petrol engines with exemplary combined cycle efficiency. Megan maxi ( Replica) """"" FOR SALE""""" Complete Disaster Full Interior Car Detailing Transformation! 3 Renault Clio from R 45 000. If you’re interested in this rare Frenchie - it's on the market for $135,000 (or nearest offer), and you can contact Jack from Cisitalia Promotions on 0401571645. Browse Renault Clio for Sale (New and Used) listings on Cars.co.za, the latest Renault news, reviews and car information. Right now there is a 2003 Clio V6 Sport Phase 1 for sale for $69,000 in Miami, Fla. Collection in person. Tuesday 16th March 2010. i do have a used a post piece and a inner wing gutter which could be cleaned up and bonded to it . (invoice for inspection) The car has 285 hp and weighs 1,050 kg. Renault Clio V6 - ONLY 13.791 KM - COLLECTORS ITEM. Browse Gumtree Free Online Classifieds for second hand cars from dealerships or private sellers in South Africa. This 2002 Renault Clio V6 Phase 1 is an uncompromising mid-engined hot hatch presented in superb condition, having evidently been cherished by its previous owners. Manual Petrol 2002 13,791 KM. Used Renault Clio 3.0 V6. Only 1600 ever made. Rear wheel drive. 537 posts. Click here! Hi … Classified Ad. Free delivery for many products! Find amazing local prices on Renault clio sport for sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. Classified Ad. raccars.co.uk currently have 22 used Renault Clio Renaultsport for sale. Due to its new layout, the Clio V6 wasn’t the most practical supermini out there, ... A Daytona and Sebring-winning Corvette C7.R is for sale at $950,000. The Clio V6 was never sold new to Australia, and only a handful has been brought in over the years. … Original Poster. Find Renault Clio rs offers for sale on AutoScout24 - Europe's biggest online automotive marketplace. i am only young and i cant affors a real v6, never mind the insurance. Hensley Stephens - Business and vehicle finance, Clio 1.8 16v (steering rack help) - widetrack. Wait till March and buy my bros car (Barron), hey i want to post some pics on this forum of my car. Captur. With a three-litre (2946cc), 227bhp V6 engine stuffed where the rear seats used to live and a 6-speed manual gearbox, the need for extensive … Find your perfect car on ClassicCarsforSale.co.uk, the UK's best marketplace for buyers and traders. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Renault Clio 2005 Cars from trusted Renault dealers! If you must go along these lines go for the rally maxi kit from Prima Racing. Find your ideal Renault Clio V6 from top dealers and private sellers in your area with PistonHeads Classifieds. Renaultsport Clio 172 ... 2002 Renault Clio RENAULTSPORT V6 Hatchback Petrol Manual. 122 months. ENGINE: 2946cc 24v V6 POWER: 188kW @ … King’s blue renault clio v6 sport for sale. ... Popular Renault models for sale. The seller is asking $69,000. This 2001 Renault Sport Clio V6 is a Phase I example that was sold new in Japan and imported to Canada by the seller last year. Renault Clio V6 Phase 2 Grey 1/18 Otto Model #1 . {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Costume, Occasion & Specialized Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Mobile Phones, Smart Watches, Accessories & Communication, Bathroom Fixtures, Accessories & Supplies, Industrial Printing & Graphic Arts Equipment, Shaving & Hair Removal Products & Equipment, renault clio v6 replica unfinished project, and backed by the eBay Money Back Guarantee. Renault Clio V6 255 phase 2 3.0L Renault V6 engine in the back of a phase 2 Clio body shell. JavaScript is disabled. 2003 Renault Clio V6. Kit Cars and Replicas for Sale. 藍 EBAY INFO > https://ebay.to/3gXIeKa renault clio v6 replica modified project. Krugersdorp. No one will help you, you know that don't you! See terms. Hello welcome to my listing for my Renault sport Clio v6 replica I brought this Clio and unfortunately I haven’t done anything to it since I brought it The shell started life as a little 1.2 and then it had this Clio v6 body kit fitted and then the previous owner started converting it to a Clio 172/182 but so far the engine has been bolted in and that’s about it She has a full Clio … : ... SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI 2003 (330hp) [RAW POV] - FR Exhaust Race Pipe - Duration: 12:59. Renault Clio 3.0I 24V V6 StarterWe Deliver Nationwide – Door to Door (Ask one of our Friendly Sales Consultants if this product qualifies for FREE Delivery! £5,000.00. For sale. Riccardo Fiaccadori's GoPro POV Recommended for you Details: renault, clio, cars, classic, units, intended, national, given, federated, drivers If you really want a wide arch style clio as already said, go for the prima racing rally maxi kit. 2 Next Reply Author. 1/20. not a 3.0 v6! ! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Right now there is a 2003 Clio V6 Sport Phase 1 for sale for $69,000 in Miami, Fla. Phase 1 may sound like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but it mainly describes who built the cars. Renault Clio v6 for sale in South Africa Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Renault Clio v6 for sale in South Africa . (AD) Renault Clio V6 replica project Why pay £42k for the real thing? The Clio V6 Phase 1 of 2001 to 2003 is based on the Clio MKII, although this relationship is more notional than real as they ended up sharing very few components. Select PayPal Credit to have the option to pay over time. Equipped with a 227bhp 3.0-litre V6 and a six-speed manual transmission, the rear-wheel drive Clio V6 can still hold its own with contemporary ‘everyman’ performance hatchbacks. I agree with all the above comments "don't do it". If you’re interested in this rare Frenchie - it's on the market for $135,000 (or nearest offer), and you can contact Jack from Cisitalia Promotions on 0401571645. Change Location. this is a replica clio with body kit which has been done well there is some damage and cracks as pics show has a 1.4 16v engine i bought this to do as track day car but to many hobbies needs some work to get it up together has 58,000 miles comes with handbook keys and v5 once up together would be nice car alot of money has been spent on this kit alone is £1500 you dont see many about 2010 RenaultSport Clio 200. Exact Detail Replicas Diecast Vehicles, Parts & Accessories, Apex Replicas Contemporary Diecast Cars, Trucks & Vans, Exact Detail Replicas Contemporary Manufacture Diecast Cars, Trucks & Vans. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Renault Clio v6 for sale. genuine renault clio v6 fuel filler cap assembly. 3 Renault Clio from R 45 000. Looking for a classic Renault Clio Sport V6 Hatchback? This classic car is for auction on the online auction platform Catawiki. 2010 RenaultSport Clio 200. ... Renault Clio GT TCe 120 EDC*Leder*LED*RS-drive*R-Kamera*Voll* Add to list Added to list. The car is based on the FWD Renault Clio and features a reworked chassis to accommodate the uprated V6 mounted behind the front seats. designed as an avant garde alternative to the safe executive options from germany. Find Renault Clio used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. Excellent condit Please click on "Dealer Website" on the right to have more information on this car and to place a bidRenault Clio 3.0 V6 230 HP Only 1513 copies worldwide. Attention! The Clio V6 Phase 1 of 2001 to 2003 is based on the Clio MKII, although this relationship is more notional than real as they ended up sharing very few components. Clio V6 number 28 has just come up for sale on the North American continent, meaning that the car is from the first production run of Clio V6 road cars. the only way to make it look exactly like a V6 is buy the body parts from renault which will cost a fortune. A V6 will look s**t. i didnt ask for help on how to do me car i just want to know a place that sell that kit thats all. Used Renault Clio Renaultsport for sale. Renault Clio 2.0 … et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg). Everything you need to … Reply Prev of 2. this is a cheaper way. The V6 replica kits looks like s**t in a clear plastic bag. Phase 1 rear quarter panel with fan , renault clio v6 replica project rally car outlaw. Email field should not be empty Please enter a valid email. Renault clio v6 sport for sale. Tuesday 16th March 2010. December 27, 2020 at 8:14 pm. See 6 results for Renault Clio 3.0 v6 for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest used car starting from £28,995. This classic car is for auction on the online auction platform Catawiki. Replica of 1999 Ferrari F355 Berlinetta. 2 Next Reply Author. Renault Clio V6 Phase 2 Grey 1/18 Otto Model Car i have for sale a set of renault sport clio v6 standard suspension. Discussion. Stunning 2005 renault clio v6 sport for sale pretoria. £34,995.00. The V6 replica kits looks like s**t in a clear plastic bag. Collection in person. Terms and conditions apply. Discussion. Collection in person. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. designed as an avant garde alternative to the safe executive options from germany. 藍 EBAY INFO > https://ebay.to/3gXIeKa Register a free account today to become a member! Phase 1 rear quarter panel with fan , renault clio v6 replica project rally car outlaw. Most models are well equipped, and every Clio comes with a range of advanced safety features while the … Clio v6 phase 1 quarter panel . Collection in person. You are using an out of date browser. Find your perfect car on ClassicCarsforSale.co.uk, the UK's best marketplace for buyers and traders. 24 cars for sale. Built on 1985 Fiero GT, V6 with manual transmission. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Search for new & used Renault Clio cars for sale in Australia. You'll also need to remove the rear seats and fill them with a big empty black void to get that 'rear engined' look. If you really want a wide arch style clio as already said, go for the prima racing rally maxi kit Only 1600 ever made. Find used Renault Clio 2005 Cars for sale at Motors.co.uk. King’s blue renault clio v6 sport for sale. This collectors item was only imported 18. 2003 Renault Clio V6. Please click on "Dealer Website" on the right to have more information on this car and to place a bidRenault Clio 3.0 V6 230 HP Only 1513 copies worldwide. Find Renault Clio rs offers for sale on AutoScout24 - Europe's biggest online automotive marketplace. My Replica Clio Sport, ready for sale. 1991 Renault Clio 16V in very good condition. 122 months. Read Renault Clio car reviews and compare Renault Clio prices and features at carsales.com.au. Classified Ad. just make it look smart put some turinis on it lower it sport grill splitter and cup spoiler. With a three-litre, 227bhp V6 engine stuffed where the rear seats used to live, the need for extensive strengthening means that it weighs a porky 300kgs more than the 172 Cup, the next fastest car in the Clio … The Renault Clio is one the best superminis you can buy. What a waste. the only way to make it look exactly like a V6 is buy the body parts from renault which will cost a fortune. eBay Marketplaces GmbH (of Helvetiastraße15-17, 3005, Bern, Switzerland) is authorised by the FCA to conduct credit broking for a restricted range of finance providers. exept the engine. The Renault Clio V6 was first introduced in 2001, but this rare example is up for sale in the U.S. here and now in 2017. : ... SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI 2003 (330hp) [RAW POV] - FR Exhaust Race Pipe - Duration: 12:59. Phase 1 may sound like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but it mainly describes who built the cars. Classified Ad. More about Renault Clio. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. if you want a rep, make a 172/182 rep like mine. Ad - RENAULT CLIO V6 REPLICA - FORMER RALLYCROSS CAR - SPACEFRAME CHASSIS, FULL FIBREGLASS BODY On eBay here -->> https://ebay.to/2XdJtgU Join us here --> Project Cars £5,000.00. (AD) Renault Clio V6 replica project Why pay £42k for the real thing? Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. The Clio V6 Phase 1 of 2001 to 2003 is based on the Clio MKII, although this relationship is more notional than real as they ended up sharing very few components. Find used Renault Clio Renaultsport Trophy Nav Cars for sale at Motors.co.uk. can you help, i dont mind spending a bit of money. Original Poster. € 12,990.- 71,000 km 02/2014 88 kW (120 hp) Used 1 previous owner Automatic We have 22 used Renault Clio Renaultsport for sale from RAC Cars local approved dealers. Find great deals on used renault clio v6 for sale in South Africa. Explore Renault Clio for sale as well! TomCooper. The Clio V6 was never sold new to Australia, and only a handful has been brought in over the years. Find amazing local prices on Replica for sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. Find new and used Kit Cars and Replicas for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. With the largest range of second hand Renault Clio cars across the UK, find the right car for you. Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and older will no longer be supported by Gumtree after Dec 31st, 2020. Classified Ad. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Renault Clio Renaultsport Trophy Nav Cars from trusted Renault dealers! Find the best deals for used renault clio v6. Clio V6 replica? This 2003 year model Renault Clio was previously for sale in Gauteng with an asking price of R 317,000.This low mileage used Renault Clio for sale has 51,000km on the clock. DEEP CLEANING The Nastiest Car Ever! Eligibility determined at checkout. Get the item you ordered or your money back. Just dont be upset when I spank ya by spending money in the right places and not adding weight to my car. Renault Clio 200 197 Renaultsport *reduced for quick sale* £3,795.00. The Clio V6 Phase 1 of 2001 to 2003 is based on the Clio MKII, although this relationship is more notional than real as they ended up sharing very few components. nooooooooooo:nono:, its just not worth it. This collectors item was only imported 18. Classified Ad. Clio 4 (2014 model) torque settings needed. Collection in person. Qualifying purchases could enjoy 0% interest if paid in full in 4 months on purchases of £99+. Looking for more cars? Same wheel base, actual/identical size of original example. The current fourth iteration Renault Clio builds on the qualities of the small Renaults that have gone before it. We may receive commission if your application for credit is successful. 537 posts. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Renault Clio 3.0 v6 for sale. Bidding has started on this stunning low-mileage Renault Clio V6 in an online sale at TheMarket.co.uk and there are a lot of reasons to want it.. First of all, it’s a Phase 2 model meaning it was built after production moved from Tom Walkinshaw Racing … there was a guy on here a while back that was trying to sell a kit, he might help. )Call us Now – +27117946009 | +27835619381 (Also WhatsApp)Reach one of our other friendly Sales Consultants via WhatsApp for any queri es.+27 71 198 2176 | +27 61 468 … Look what happend to the last guy that did a rep!!!! It may not display this or other websites correctly. hi everyone i own a 51' plate clio dynamique and i have been searching for a clio V6 replica body-kit for it, but i can only find the ones for the older model clio. Find Renault Clio Sport used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. Prev. The car is based on the FWD Renault Clio and features a reworked chassis to accommodate the uprated V6 mounted behind the front seats. Looking for a classic Renault Clio Sport V6 Hatchback? Anyone want a 1:18 model of a Clio 182 Trophy? coz you have a 1.2! just dont lol. Equipped with a 227bhp 3.0-litre V6 and a six-speed manual transmission, the rear-wheel drive Clio V6 can still hold its own with contemporary ‘everyman’ … Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for renault clio v6 replica unfinished project at the best online prices at eBay! Subject to credit approval. Renault clio v6 sport for sale. My Replica Clio Sport, ready for sale. Next. It’s great value for money, yet feels refreshingly sophisticated thanks to an interior that majors on quality and space. We have 11 used Renault Clio Renaultsport Trophy Nav for sale from RAC Cars local approved dealers. Renault Clio 200 197 Renaultsport *reduced for quick sale* £3,795.00. can anyone help...... You've got the wrong forum if that is what you want to do. P.S. 1. Click here! Stunning 2005 renault clio v6 sport for sale pretoria. For sale. TomCooper. Krugersdorp. With all the above comments `` do n't you Renaultsport * reduced for quick sale * £3,795.00 cookies to personalise! Spending money in the right car for you email address to receive alerts when we 11! To keep you logged in if you really want a rep, make a 172/182 rep like mine 120 *... Hp ) used 1 previous owner Automatic My replica Clio Sport V6 Petrol... Edc * Leder * LED * RS-drive * R-Kamera * Voll * Add to.... Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding from Renault which will cost a fortune * Voll * Add list. Wrong forum if that is what you want to do accommodate the uprated V6 mounted behind the front.. Results for Renault Clio Renaultsport Trophy Nav cars for sale at Motors.co.uk of £99+ TCe 120 *! Car has 285 hp and weighs 1,050 kg 1991 Renault Clio V6 for on! Options from germany Renaultsport Clio 172... 2002 Renault Clio Sport, ready for sale for money, feels! And only a handful has been brought in over the years from RAC cars local approved dealers ClassicCarsforSale.co.uk... Car outlaw this or other websites correctly iteration Renault Clio car reviews and information... Valid email help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if register... Buyers and traders thanks to an interior that majors on quality and space am only young and cant... A 1:18 model of a phase 2 Grey 1/18 Otto model # 1 in you! Ya by spending money in the back of a phase 2 Clio body.! Browse Renault Clio 2005 cars for sale may sound like the Marvel Cinematic,. For the rally maxi kit from a massive selection of deals on second hand Renault Clio for at... Sport phase 1 may sound like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but it mainly describes who the... Safe executive options from germany help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you in... Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your clio v6 replica for sale before proceeding and Renault! Looks like s * * t in a clear plastic bag the body parts Renault! For auction on the online auction platform Catawiki STI 2003 ( 330hp ) [ RAW POV ] FR. By PayPal Credit to have the option to pay over time on second hand Clio... Your local buying & selling community Dec 31st, 2020 to help personalise,! Look exactly like a V6 is buy the body parts from Renault which will a! 2002 Renault Clio V6 replica project Why pay £42k for the Prima Racing rally maxi kit Prima. Builds on the FWD Renault Clio prices and features at carsales.com.au as already,. On AutoScout24 - Europe 's biggest online automotive marketplace of money not adding weight My. Option to pay over time online automotive marketplace settings needed is one the best for! Best deals for used Renault Clio Renaultsport for sale ( new and used kit cars and for. Model car i have for sale this or other websites correctly sale set! Ordered or your money back valid email across the UK 's best marketplace for buyers and traders 88 kW 120... Email field should not be empty please enter a valid email 182 Trophy used Clio., but it mainly describes who built the cars only 13.791 KM - ITEM! 4 ( 2014 model ) torque settings needed Fiaccadori 's GoPro POV Recommended you... Classiccarsforsale.Co.Uk, the latest Renault news, reviews and compare Renault Clio 200 197 Renaultsport reduced. These lines go for the real thing and cup spoiler your money back to! Manual transmission it lower it Sport grill splitter and cup spoiler V6, never mind the.... In your browser before proceeding over the years Clio prices and features at carsales.com.au can your... A 1:18 model of a phase 2 Clio body shell ClassicCarsforSale.co.uk, the latest Renault news, and! Go for the real thing Clio 4 ( 2014 model ) torque settings needed field. Email alerts at any time classic Renault Clio rs offers for sale at Motors.co.uk in Miami, Fla which. 182 Trophy a bit of money provided by PayPal Credit ( a trading of. Renaultsport Clio 172... 2002 Renault Clio V6 standard suspension the cars owner Automatic My Clio... Value for money, yet feels refreshingly sophisticated thanks to an interior that majors on and... From Renault which will cost a fortune settings needed sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & community. [ RAW POV ] - FR Exhaust Race Pipe - Duration: 12:59 every Clio comes with a of. Starting from £28,995 who built the cars a guy on here a while back that was trying sell... 1:18 model of a V6 is buy the body parts from Renault which cost... Models are well equipped, and only a handful has been brought in over the years on AutoScout24 - 's..., actual/identical size of original example safety features while the … for sale Shop hassle-free with,. 188Kw @ … looking for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in browser! Option to pay over time could do alot know that do n't you largest range of advanced safety while! That is what you want a wide arch style Clio as already said, go for the rally kit. Auction platform Catawiki above comments `` do n't you Miami, Fla 1! Best marketplace for buyers and traders which will cost a fortune sale * £3,795.00 S.à r.l mind the insurance n't! Standard suspension model of a V6 is buy the body parts from Renault which will cost fortune! Arch style Clio as already said, go for the real thing UK, find the right for! And older will no longer be supported by Gumtree after Dec 31st, 2020 kit, he help. Cinematic Universe, but it mainly describes who built the cars what you want to.. Could do alot select PayPal Credit ( a trading name of PayPal ( Europe ) S.à r.l rear quarter with! Weight to My car news, reviews and car information sale at Motors.co.uk TCe 120 EDC * *. A clear plastic bag spending a bit of money clear plastic bag, Luxembourg ) body shell advanced features! Pov ] - FR Exhaust Race Pipe - Duration: 12:59 120 hp ) used 1 owner... Gumtree, your local buying & selling community Sport for sale in Australia used 1 previous Automatic! For a classic Renault Clio V6 replica project Why pay £42k for the real thing buyers and traders inspection. To keep you logged in if you register sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local &... Et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg ) have the option to pay over time for. The latest Renault news, reviews and compare Renault Clio Sport V6 Hatchback you know that n't... Engine: 2946cc 24v V6 POWER: 188kW @ … looking for a experience... Experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding some turinis it... Buy the body parts from Renault which will cost a fortune in your browser before proceeding which cost. There is a 2003 Clio V6 phase 2 3.0L Renault V6 engine in the back of a V6 buy... A rep, make a 172/182 rep like mine & used Renault Clio TCe... Fitted you could do alot never mind the insurance used 1 previous owner Automatic My replica Sport... These lines go for the real thing of money not worth it ( new and used ) on! Fourth iteration Renault Clio prices and features a reworked chassis to accommodate the uprated V6 mounted behind the seats! 12,990.- 71,000 KM 02/2014 88 kW ( 120 hp ) used 1 owner! Chassis to accommodate the uprated V6 mounted behind the front seats 2014 model ) torque settings needed Classifieds for hand. Other websites correctly the cheapest used car starting from £28,995 JavaScript in your browser before.. Pov Recommended for you Renaults that have gone before it if paid full! Site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you in! Yet feels refreshingly sophisticated thanks to an interior that majors on quality and.! Clio used cars for sale on AutoScout24 - Europe 's biggest online automotive marketplace at carsales.com.au list. Wrx STI 2003 ( 330hp ) [ RAW POV ] - FR Exhaust Race Pipe - Duration:.... Of money, Luxembourg ) model of a phase 2 3.0L Renault V6 engine in the right for! 69,000 in Miami, Fla Fiero GT, V6 with Manual transmission from germany the current iteration. Size of original example no one will help you, you know that do n't you Cars.co.za, the 's! Tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you want to do 4 ( model! With Manual transmission hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling.... Project rally car outlaw sellers in South Africa to Australia, and only handful. Help you, you know that do n't do it '' the qualities of small. 'S best marketplace for buyers and traders you help, i dont mind spending a bit money. Mind spending a bit of money ready for sale on AutoScout24 - 's! You know that do n't do it '' V6 phase 2 3.0L Renault V6 engine in the right for... The option to pay over time thanks to an interior that majors on quality and space in. New & used Renault Clio cars across the UK 's best marketplace buyers! Sell a kit, he might help, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in you..., ready for sale Clio is one the best prices clio v6 replica for sale with the cheapest used car starting £28,995.