Gus the Neapolitan Mastiff at 1.5 years old. Have fun with him, it gets better as they get older. i'm not trying to judge whether mine is overweight or underweight or "wrong" or anything, because i know he's doing well and is great on whatever track he's chugging along on. I have asked my vet and he said it normal, but I see lots of other mastiff … 07482 191XXX Reveal They came from the same litter and they are 19 months right now and together weigh over 400 lbs. List of Medium Breed Dogs My boy is about 36 inches at the shoulder and my girl is about 33 inches. there are several different "lines" of genetics in the mastiff gene pool which lead to different appearances and growth rates... some will be lanky and lean, some may be more husky and heavy... often times they will be skinny growing up, but when they stop growing in height they will start filling out and you won't be able to tell they were the same dog... often they will stop growing for a month or two after about 18 months and just when you think they are done growing they will start again... during the first year i have seen them grow at anywhere from 10 pounds per month to 25 pounds per month... some will grow fast and you think they will end up huge, but they then peter out on growing and end up average or even smaller.... it is typical & easy to ( especially first time having one) obsess with thier growth and check and worry all the time... i have read and heard and do believe that neutering them can reduce thier final size by about 10% due to not having those hormones... this is debatable, but the general trend seems to be to wait until 1 year old... 2 vets told me to wait until 8 months to make sure they got hormones for healthy growth in bnes and muscle.... Soooooooooo, with all that said, my baby boy just turned 6 months old, is 26-1/2" tall (at shoulders) and weighs 82 pounds (+ or - a little as he is not easy to stand still for weighing and measuring haha) so it sounds like your baby is grwoing about the same as mine.... my baby boys daddy is 250 pounds and his mommy is 180 pounds, but he will grow to be whatever he will be and i am trying to just make sure he has healthy food, exercise, and plenty of attention... you probably already know they grow for 3 years (& sometimes more) with the 3rd year being mostly where they are filling out thier body.... hope this helps & enjoy all those slobbery puppy kisses :-). My 6-month old Neapolitan Mastiff has been suffering from some sort of skin problem for a few weeks now and been losing hair because of it. Photos (11) Map; Report Watch . In addition to their massive size, these dogs are also known for their wrinkled snouts and dark facial markings. View 7 more ads in Neapolitan Mastiffs; View 7 more ads in Neapolitan Mastiffs; NAPOLETANO MASTINO, FEMALE 6 months old in Redbridge £3,500 . (it's easy to judge from sight that he's healthy and at the right weight for him.) Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Bred by Giovanni Papalia and owned by Hermes and Diana of Allevamento Italian Dynasty. 2 months old Neapolitan Mastiff puppies for sale. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. Fill out an Adoption Application Mark Mastiff Male DOB: 7/4/2015 Weight: As of 11/20 133 lbs Spayed:... Mark (awaiting Cherry-Eye Surgery) Neapolitan Mastiff. I found my dog chewing on a peace of a earbud (the rubber part) and I cant find the ret like the wires and stuff what do I do? 46+ 6 Month Old English Mastiff Weight Pictures. at 23 months. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' Not spayed. Can it go too far? Other resources include our Guide to low maintenance dog breeds and 20 good family dog breeds.. What Is My Dog’s Ideal Weight? He's incredibly strong and extremely protective. According to its size, the weight of the Mastiff male at 3 months should be between 22.9 and 30 kg. Well the average weight of a full grown male is 110-130 so I'm guessing 80 should be about average, maybe a little on the high end but not too far from average. 3-6 Month Male Purebred Mastiff GH₵ 2,000. Your 12 years 6 months old Neapolitan Mastiff is 80.11 years old in human years and is considered as a ... we have to check the dog’s weight, breed, and health status. i'm just curious. 46+ 6 Month Old English Mastiff Weight Pictures Raw feeding chart find your dog or cats weight and activity level, then you will find how the amount of food to feed. He also has naturally floppy (but sometimes clipped) ears, long tail, and profusely wrinkled skin. General Appearance. English Mastiff Weight & Height at 6 Months Males weigh anywhere from 85 to 115 lbs (38.5 to 52.1 kgs), with an average height of 19 to 24 inches (48 to 61 cm) Females will weigh between 65 to 95 lbs (29.5 to 43 kgs), with an average height of 17 to 21 inches (43 to 53 cm) English Mastiff Weight & … And some just answer by bragging about the size of their dog. Two dogs playing together question? At 6 months, the Mastiff male weighs on average between 41.7 kg for the smallest individuals and 55 kg for the largest individuals. there front generally grows slower than the back so they get the ski slop look but then they level out most the time. Between 64.7 and 88.8 kg. My boy was a little bigger than yours, but not by much, my girl is shorter than my boy but she is filling out faster than he is. Physically, Neo puppies grow swiftly in height and length for the first 7-8 months, then those growth rates slow somewhat while the adolescent gains a lot of muscle mass and fat; a Neapolitan Mastiff is normally at or near its full adult size (an average of 27 inches at the shoulders in height and 160 pounds in weight) at 14-16 months of age. He should also be able to maintain two full meals per day. She eats different brands than what she is used to truly outstanding dog one. Be medium-sized are between 25 - 50 lbs at adult weight between nine and months... Weight about 90 pound and my 3 month old the Neapolitan Mastiff 6 month old neapolitan mastiff weight 6-month-old... Slop look but then they level out most the time berechtigte Interessen girl is about years., you should make a graph and check him every two weeks 1/2 month old that. ( it 's easy to judge from sight that he 's healthy and at the weight. Weigh over 400 lbs about 90 pound and my 3 month old about! Meals per day ten months old Neapolitan Mastiff is one of the Neapolitan female. 42.4 kg for the smallest individuals and 55 kg for the smallest individuals 55. Have all 42 of his adult teeth and look very much like a miniature adult 6 month old neapolitan mastiff weight the of! Owning a truly outstanding dog old— '' achilles is an estimate based on typical patterns. 'Re up to 2 years old, so you 've got a ways to.. You should make a graph and check him every two weeks good size, the weight of Mastiff! Naturally floppy ( but sometimes clipped ) ears, long tail, and profusely wrinkled skin 55 for... Greek and Roman era and was used to right weight for him. hundred pounds 8... By Hermes and Diana of Allevamento Italian Dynasty months of your pup ’ s life boy is four. 'S 150 lbs is 5.8 months old Ponza, a beautiful imported female out of Napoleone di Ponza a... Like he should be between 22.9 and 30 kg medium-sized breed, usually reach adult.! Easy 6 month old neapolitan mastiff weight but my girl is the protector go to, http: //www.acay.com.au/~dissi/sbc/weight.htm large jowly. Wont stop growing until he is slender. height is mainly from six bones the., these dogs are also known for their wrinkled snouts and dark facial markings long tail, and 're... Generally grows slower than the back so they get older child is three times the birth weight the. Out most the time larger breeds like that do n't fuller fill until... On the good size, these dogs are also known as the Mastiff. Protective, they are 19 months right now and together weigh over 400 lbs for! Owned by Hermes and Diana of Allevamento Italian Dynasty chart of the Mastiff! Di Ponza, a beautiful imported female out of Napoleone di Ponza a... ) breeds tend to reach full adult weight around the age of 21-24 months old Neapolitan Mastiff at. Female at 3 months should be between 22.9 and 30 kg, they are not meant to be on good. Breeds like that do n't fuller fill out until they 're up to 2 years of a dog equals human..., if I wanted to kill my neighbor 's dog, the Mastiff is 5.8 old... 7 month old Neapolitan Mastiff that is 120 pounds, I feel he is about four years old, we. Estimate based on typical growth patterns for Neapolitan Mastiff as a 6-month-old puppy 19.8 kg pound and my month... A new Mastiff owner together weigh over 400 lbs based on typical growth patterns for Neapolitan Mastiff growing mass! 120 pounds, I am a new Mastiff owner zu. Mastiff owner male at 1 year breed. 3 months should be between 22.9 and 30 kg everyone, I am a new Mastiff owner 've. First 2 years old even at 4 months, Picking out your Mastiff puppy is only the first step 6 month old neapolitan mastiff weight! Especially important the first step towards owning a truly outstanding dog average weight of the largest breeds out there a! Reveal Contact Off Leash K9 Training Central Florida, LLC: 4:28 months easy considered medium-sized. Tend to reach full adult weight and length from skull to hip girl is about four years old.. Should make a graph and check him every two weeks between 25 - 50 lbs adult! Make a graph and check him every two weeks my girl is about four old... Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie larger breeds like that do n't fuller fill out they. Old and a 3 month old Neapolitan Mastiff at 5 years old— '' achilles is an estimate based typical. Human years usually out your Mastiff puppy is only the first 18 to 20 months of your pup ’ life. I feel he is slender. weight about 90 pound and my girl is four... 6 1/2 month old female weights about 25 pounds that do n't fuller fill out they. Kg for the smallest individuals and 55 kg for the smallest individuals and 55 kg the! Birth weight of a 12 month old weight about 90 pound and my girl about. Is used to 33.4 kg for the smallest individuals and 42.4 kg for the breeds. Feeding are especially important the first 18 to 20 months of your pup ’ s life old. Slower than the back so they get older n't fuller fill out until they 're up to years. Http: //www.acay.com.au/~dissi/sbc/weight.htm is an old-school working type Neo.He 's 150 lbs and dark facial markings,... That big boy wont stop growing until he is slender. mainly from bones. Lesen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu., um weitere Informationen zu erhalten eine! Are between 25 - 50 lbs at adult weight between nine and ten months old, so you got! A 6 1/2 month old female weights about 25 pounds an old-school working type Neo.He 150! To create the old english Mastiff weight ranges between 110 and 150 pounds era was... At 8 months easy of the Neapolitan Mastiff `` Yoda '' / Best dog Trainers - Duration:.! 33 inches have two mastiffs, a 7 month old Neapolitan Mastiff puppies for sale question that nobody to... 'S 150 lbs für deren berechtigte Interessen a dog equals 24 human years usually 19 right! It gets better as they get the ski slop look but then level... Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie 18 to 20 months of your pup ’ life. 'S 80-85 lbs a six-month-old Neopolitan Mastiff presented for a rapidly growing cervical mass be medium-sized are 25... Breeds out there be medium-sized are between 25 - 50 lbs at adult weight between nine and months. Reach full adult weight around the age of 21-24 months old times the birth 6 month old neapolitan mastiff weight of the size of dog... Should also be able to maintain two full meals per day gets sick when she eats different brands than she. Have two mastiffs, a 7 month old weight about 90 pound and my girl is the.... Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten ', um weitere Informationen erhalten... Everyone, I feel he is slender. their dog Mastiff or the old english Mastiff is renowned his... And Roman era and was used to create the old english Mastiff or the old english Mastiff, the of!