Cut your 8.5 x 11 cardstock into two 8.5 x 5.5 halves, then fold those in half to form your 5.5 x 4.25 cards (A2). Love the difference between the stamp alone vs watercolour. This Christmas card is especially unique because I used a Cricut machine to draw out the ornament design. Also, I like the gingham DSP you used with today’s card. I only used 2 inks–Melon Mambo and Old Olive. Watercolor paper or cardstock embossing ink embossing powder watercolors or distress re-inkers paint brush water. See if that helps you and let me know if you need additional help. |, 5 Easy Handmade Cards out of Paper Scraps, 4 Easy Greeting Cards Made from Paper Scraps, Bust Your Paper Stash with Custom Envelopes. The technique can be used for all kinds of cards including birthday cards, valentine’s day cards and even Christmas watercolor cards. Thanks so much. embossing powder You can also use any kind of watercolor paper you have. Jackie Bolhuis, Stampin' Up! I started with a sheet of 140# cold press watercolor paper measuring 10” wide x 7” tall. I used a navy blue and burgundy colored cardstock for the base of my cards. Holiday Card with Watercolor Sheets. I think you have a video tip on applying glue to the fine cut pieces from the Big Shot. Watercolor sheets are sheets of paper that are infused with watercolor pigment and can be used with a wet paint brush just like a regular paints. Watercolor cards done on professional watercolor paper, like Canson France, or eco friendly, recycled paper used. The tulip on the left is just stamped, the ones on the right were stamped with the exact same ink and just gone over with an AquaPainter. Start by making your base cards. 12 completely different layout and card ideas that you will have a blast making. Arteza Blank Watercolor Postcards, 4x5.75 Inches, Set of 30 Cards, Heavyweight, 140 lb, 100% Cotton Watercolor Cardstock Paper for Thank You Notes, Invitations & Greeting Cards 4.8 out of … I'm just a little paper obsessed. All artwork copyright © Stampin' Up!® and Jackie Bolhuis, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, Click below to visit my brand new tutorial store to purchase this tutorial, or any others that I currently have available. Many of the products used on card samples might not currently be available. Oh, and of course Black. These two cards are very similar. Regals 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper, Old Olive Designer Series Paper:  4″ x 5 1/4″, Receive this online class FREE when you place a minimum $50 order in my online store, between April 1-10, 2020, using the, Build your order around the supplies you need (scroll down to see what you all need to complete the projects). Hi Debbie! I’m telling ya…you NEED these water color card ideas! These are great to watercolor on! Legion Stonehenge Aqua Black Watercolor Paper is the first of its kind - a new 100% cotton paper sized for watercolors. Your email address will not be published. NOTE: This class was offered some time ago. See more ideas about watercolor cards, watercolor, cards. Watercolors: Pull out your watercolor cakes or brush pens! Learn how your comment data is processed. Yes this was the one!! If you follow me, you know that most of the time I like my greetings in black so that they really pop. BUT I have also used these Strathmore watercolor cards that are pre-made and come with matching envelopes and I LOVE them too! Make great gifts and are great practice too. Sep 2, 2015 - Explore Deb Haney's board "Watercolor Cards", followed by 279 people on Pinterest. Helpful Tips. It is absolutely stunning how much a little bit of water can change the look of a stamped image. 2. If you’d like to place an order, just click any of the little pictures to go to the online store. December 13, by Heather Holbrook. We have a huge range of Customizable Templates products available. I’m using 140 lb / 300 gsm watercolor paper for these cards. I would be painting on the right half of the paper only. Keep scrolling for the details: Something new, unique and it’s going to be amazing……. You can even do it at home with the kids. These fancy snowflakes pop with color and are crazy simple to create, so you can whip up a custom version for everyone on your list. Watercolor paper or Prescored Watercolor cards: Today I trimmed down a piece of 9 by 12 inch Canson XL Series Watercolor Paper 140 Pound watercolor paper and folded it to create my own watercolor card. Here are the main products that I used on today’s project. Painters Tape or Artist … Plastic Bag. Good tip today. If your order is over $150, DO NOT USE THE HOST CODE so that you can also get Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! FREE Class with $50 order between April 1-10, 2020 with HOST CODE: 62EXNRSU, CLICK HERE for details about the Timeless Tulips Online Stamping Class. Follow along as I craft my way to DIY bliss.…Find Out More.