Yeah mine are usually fresh. Pasta, marinara sauce, Crispy Cauliflower slices coated in breadcrumbs - Cauliflower Parmigiana. Can be gluten-free. AWesome! Vegan, gluten-free, soy-free recipe. Creamy Spicy Pepper Coconut Sesame Sauce with baked veggies and Tofu. So delicious, just like all your recipes. Vegan Recipe. Just add them to the sauce before closing the lid,  With Cauliflower I prefer to bake it and then simmer in the cooked sauce for a few mins for best results. Garlic Pasta with Cajun Cauliflower | Vegan Richa Recipes Vegan Richa Loading... Unsubscribe from Vegan Richa? Easy Side with any meal. Maybe some tofu or chickpeas, with a mix of other veggies? You made life tasty again ❤️ love from India ❤️. We are having vegan-cauliflower Tikka Masala for dinner to night! www.veganricha.com Easy Vegan Vegetarian Cooking/Baking Website. Straight up, Richa from Vegan Richa is one of my favorite vegan bloggers. Learn how your comment data is processed. Like with all my Indian Recipes, I try to keep the flavors as authentic as possible while making it simpler. Apr 28, 2020 - Explore Donna Hopkins - Vegan Dreamer's board "Cauliflower", followed by 1003 people on Pinterest. Glutenfree Soyfree Nutfree option Vegetable Tikka Masala, instant pot cauliflower tikka masala, vegan tikka masala, vegetable tikka masala, medium head of cauliflower chopped into florets, , use 2/3 of the sauce recipe if using a small head of cauliflower, such as cashew ( (blend 1/4 cup cashews with 1/4 cup water until smooth), soy, coconut (optional), In a saucepan over medium heat or instant pot on saute mode, combine the, Garnish with fenugreek leaves or cilantro. I decided to lighten it up with…, Filed Under: gluten free, main course:India, side, soy free Tagged With: cauliflower, vegan, video, Baked Aloo Gobi – Indian Spiced Potato Cauliflower Side. Delicious! This Sticky Sesame Cauliflower is a crowd pleaser! Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius, while Fluffy Vibrant Golden Cauliflower rice!. Saute the collard greens until tender. Add some cooked chickpeas to make a meal. Sep 2, 2019 - This Sticky Sesame Cauliflower is a crowd pleaser! Cauliflower battered and baked and tossed in spicy kung pao sauce. In a saucepan over medium heat or instant pot on saute mode, combine the tikka masala sauce and … I roasted the cauliflower and simmered the sauce at the same time and it all came together in about 45 minutes. Appetizer for gameday. This is now a regular in our dinner recipes. What do you suggest for someone who can’t eat cauliflower, though? The video has about 10 different steps and ingredients that the written instructions didn’t have. PB & J Thumbprint Cookies | Vegan Richa Recipes. I appreciate your skills and look forward to trying more of your amazing recipes!!! This recipe packs so much flavor and got raving reviews from everyone in the household. Vegan Recipe. Jan 13, 2016 - Crispy Kung Pao Cauliflower. Most veggies, tofu, tempeh, seitan, vegan chikin, chickpeas, lentils, soycurls or just use as a dressing over a bowl. Worked well too. great idea! Oven-roasted sweet, spicy and smokey cauliflower on a bed of iceberg, apples, pecans, drizzled with creamy Vegan Ranch. This Sticky Sesame Cauliflower is a crowd pleaser! Vegan Cauliflower Parmesan Pasta Bake. Thank you! 8. Here is the tikka masala sauce https://www.veganricha.com/2018/09/instant-pot-tikka-masala-sauce-vegan-recipe.html, This is one of my favorite, go to recipes. Spicy Baked Cauliflower Florets from Vegan Richa’s Indian Kitchen. Thank you for such a great recipe. Toss the cauliflower in the Sriracha sesame oil and bake until golden. Plaeboi Vegan Food Review: Portobello Veggie Burger – Holy Cow Burger & Beer Joint (Hermosillo, MX) 1.9K1.9K. Naturally gluten-free, grain-free, soy … Use other veggies such as roasted pumpkin/sweet potato/butternut squash, fresh broccoli or zucchini for variations. Made it on the stove top with several modifications. Remove the cauliflower from the oven. I updated it. Tofu and Cauliflower in Kolhapuri Sauce - Vegan Richa Posted on Dec,26-2019 By Vegan Richa Tofu and Cauliflower in Indian Kolhapuri Sauce. Yes, the baked cauliflower retains the crisp and al dente ness. Add warm quinoa, cauliflower, collards to a bowl with a generous drizzle of the … Vegan Glutenfree Nutfree Soyfree Recipe. This tikka masala curry looks absolutely fabulous. Appetizer for gameday. GF Flavor Variations and no oil option on... Have you tried this Lemon Turmeric Cauliflower Rice. This Sticky Sesame Cauliflower is a crowd pleaser! It comes together quickly, is easy to roll out, and is super soft and pliable. https://www.veganricha.com/vegan-nashville-hot-cauliflower-bites If I had followed that I would only have cauliflower and dried seasonings, and a little fake milk. Will definitely make it again! This is a baked version of Gobi 65. Your email address will not be published. Packed with healthy cauliflower, creamy chickpeas, and superfood spinach in every bite. Thank you for a delicious recipe Richa ! So i was thinking of other options. Lynn. This Sticky Sesame Cauliflower is a crowd pleaser! Garlic Pasta with Cajun Cauliflower | Vegan Richa Recipes Vegan Richa. In another bowl pour the hot sauce and toss the florets in … Loading... Unsubscribe from Vegan Richa? You can change up other things based on availability and preference (non dairy yogurt can easily be subbed with non dairy cream or milk). Crispy Baked Tofu Seasoned with Everything but the bagel seasoning. Vegan Food Blog with Healthy and Flavorful Vegan Recipes, Vegan Cauliflower Tikka Masala with Instant Pot Tikka Masala Sauce. My culinary skills as a vegan are growing. I love all the instant pot recipes:) Will make again. Some steamed cauliflower, Psyllium, chickpea flour, tapioca starch, salt and herbs! Yes, Adding the video of the recipe now. The video is for both the sauce and tikka masala. It was super yummy and easy to make. Links on some posts are affiliate links for e.g. Cauliflower battered and baked and tossed in spicy kung pao sauce. Can be gluten-free with gluten-free breadcrumbs. . 6. Made for dinner tonight and it was delicious! Chickpea Cauliflower Rice Biryani with Tomato Raita - Vegan Richa Chickpea Cauliflower Rice Biryani with riced cauliflower and no grain. You have to make this everything bagel tofu! Can I use coconut milk/cream instead of the cashew for the non dairy cream replacement. Oh sure, any amateur can slap buffalo sauce on cauliflower and call it a wing. Flavor Variations and no oil option on post. I create flavorful plant based recipes that are inspired by my Indian upbringing, including many gluten-free, soy-free, and oil-free options. Definitely with the cauliflower just to heat through and maintain the texture – otherwise they will turn too mushy. You can pressure cook other ingredients such as tempeh, seitan, soy curls or chickpeas with the uncooked sauce ingredients. Recent Posts. Hi! No one could believe it was vegan! Flavorful Weekday Dinner. Mar 28, 2019 - Vegan Cajun Roasted Cauliflower "Steaks" with Chimichurri Sauce. Alternatively, … Lets get Social! This is such an easy yet tasty and healthy vegan casserole recipe that it will change cauliflower haters’ mind. Cauliflower is battered, baked, coated in sticky spicy sesame sauce & baked againn. 1 POT 15 Minute! GF. Served with homemade flatbread. This cauliflower peas curry gets baked in the oven. Let it blow your mind with these surprisingly vegan recipes. Made it for dinner. I went on a mission because I knew there was no way that was all that was needed and I was right. RECIPE Link In bio. It doesn’t affect the amazing flavor, the sauce if flavorful enough and some changes here and there dont affect the deliciousness. we are participant in Amazon services LLC Associates program. Jan 15, 2017 - Crispy Kung Pao Cauliflower. Feb 18, 2020 - Explore lauraiskaf's board "Cauliflower curry" on Pinterest. If you were to use tikka masala paste for this recipe, how much would you use? Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in September 2013 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness in March 2020…. Simmer just long enough to develop some flavor and we are done! Pair this winning veggie pattie with your favorite burger bun, spicy caramelized onions, and Tahini Dill Sauce! I think adding chickpeas, potatoes, and some zucchini would add even more heartiness to this lovely dish! This Sticky Sesame Cauliflower is a crowd pleaser! I made the recipe as presented, I have made several recipes and all have been delicious. Glutenfree Nutfree. This looks so good! See more ideas about vegetarian recipes, vegan recipes, recipes. Best cauliflower recipe so far, the cauliflower wasn’t mushy at all.. and this was my first attempt at cooking with Instapot too. Adding yet another one to my fav list! It might affect the traditional flavor profile, which may or may not be detectable :). Grab More Great Snacks from the Blog: 1/2 cup chickpea flour (or besan) 1/4 cup corn flour (not corn starch) 1/4 tsp baking powder 1 tsp garam masala 1/2 tsp cumin seeds 1/2 tsp salt, + more for garnish 1/3 - 1/2 cup water 1 clove of garlic, minced 1 1/2 tsp ginger, grated 1 cup cauliflower, … Serve as is or with rice or in lettuce cups. Cauliflower is battered and baked, then coated in sticky spicy sesame sauce and baked again. 1 Pot 15 Min Lemon Cauliflower Rice with mustard seeds and garlic. Keen try it with some ‘not chicken’ some time. Really loved this! NEW! Lemon Turmeric Cauliflower Rice. Mar 3, 2020 - Explore Kate Middle's board "Vegan Richa" on Pinterest. Can be gluten-free. 3 SUPER EASY VEGAN DESSERT RECIPES. Thank you, Richa! Super hot Appetizer for gameday. Vegan Glutenfree Grainfree Nutfree Recipe    You all love this Turmeric Lemon rice as a side not just with Indian Meals, but with other meals as well. You can also subscribe without commenting. This delicious vegan hummus wrap is layered with creamy red lentil hummus, fragrant Indian Aloo Gobi potato and pea stir-fry, and crisp pickled onions! Frying Foods sans Deep-Fryer: We should talk about frying food. Vegan Nashville Hot Cauliflower Bites.Vegan Nashville Hot Cauliflower Bites. Riche – you are a talented chef! Serve with chimichurri or a cooling dressing. Required fields are marked *. Glutenfree option  Weekend fare some days for events, potlucks these days is some gardein strips with various hot sauces. 6, its right there below the cuisine etc tags, I just made this, and I’m awestruck because I never thought vegan food would be this good, I’m a maharashtrian bramhin but still shifting to vegan lifestyle was a bit hard, but thanks to you!! Aloo Gobi is the quintessential part…, Filed Under: gluten free, main course, main course:India, side, soy free Tagged With: cauliflower, potato, vegan, video. Check in a few mins. i usually use half the listed amount :). Add some beans or lentils for a hearty meal. Dec 18, 2020 - Explore Katie Burgin's board "Vegan - Cauliflower", followed by 554 people on Pinterest. it would depend on how thick it is, whether its a paste or sauce etc. I struggled for a while as a vegan, my food was so bland, but not now. Vegan Richa. Honestly nobody else commented about this so I’m wondering if I’m missing the additional sauce instructions. It’s usually a challenge to get plant-based meals tasty and I usually have to add more spices. Glutenfree Soyfree Nutfree Recipe Serve with rice, homemade vegan naan, Instant Pot … I’ve tried making a Tikka Masala before but this one looks a bit easier. More Details, Vegan Richa’s Everyday Kitchen (Print & Digital), Vegan Richa’s Indian Kitchen (Print & Digital), Vegan Za’atar Spiced Chickpea Burger Recipe with Spicy Caramelized Onions, Cauliflower Spinach and Chickpeas with Mustard Seed Curry Leaf Sauce, Vegan Spanish Cauliflower Rice – Easy One Pot Recipe ( Low Carb), Gobi Aloo Wrap – Cauliflower, Potato & Toasted Red Lentil Vegan Hummus Wrap, Baked Aloo Gobi Vegan Recipe – Indian Spiced Potato Cauliflower. Dec 18, 2020 - Explore Katie Burgin's board "Vegan - Cauliflower", followed by 554 people on Pinterest. 5 stars. Smelling it bake in the oven will make your mouth water. Flavorful Weekday Dinner. Stove top option. The cauliflower wasn’t mushy. This easy cauliflower chickpea and spinach sauté features a fragrant Mustard seed & Curry Leaf Sauce – an easy vegan meal that is ready in under 45 minutes. I would like to add a can of chickpeas and frozen peas. Glutenfree Nutfree. But i usually get very tired with all the rolling for the paratha. Taste and adjust for salt, spice, chipotle flavor. One of the most common ones is Gobi 65, a spicy fried cauliflower in a cornstarch and flour batter with curry leaves. Should they be added with the sauce for pressure cooking or after with the baked cauliflower? Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Looking for a quick and easy vegan side dish that is chock full of healthy veggies…, Filed Under: Freezer friendly, gluten free, grain free, gum-free, Low Carb, main course, mexican, nut free, One Pot Meals, refined sugar free, side, soy free, spring, summer Tagged With: cauliflower, chili powder, cilantro, cumin, onions, paprika powder, salty, sides, tomatoes. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. https://www.veganricha.com/2018/09/instant-pot-tikka-masala-sauce-vegan-recipe.html. Take off heat. I got a mad craving for gobi paratha the other day. Made this today for lunch throughout the week. From pizza to pasta to the completely unexpected, these 24 vegan cauliflower recipes are healthy, unique, and delicious. The sauce is made in the Instant Pot before adding anything else to it, so that just the sauce can be cooked for a longer time. THIS IS DINNER TONIGHT! 7. Filed Under: Recipe Tagged With: Cauliflower, featured, meatless monday, Spicy Baked Cauliflower Florets, vegan recipe, Vegan Richa, Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen About Richa Hingle Richa Hingle is the prolific and award winning recipe developer, blog­ger, and photographer behind VeganRicha.com . Am a cauliflower fan curls or chickpeas with the uncooked sauce ingredients otherwise they will overcook. And simmered the sauce if flavorful enough and some coconut milk i roasted the cauliflower and no grain,,... Crisp Cauliflower… ” chickpea cauliflower rice several of your amazing recipes!!! Sheet in a chickpea flour batter with curry leaves with Chimichurri sauce double the kung pao sauce Cajun... Originally published in September 2013 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness March! Percent Daily Values are based on a bed of iceberg, apples,,. ‘ everyone ’ approved really important for a few mins before serving idea using! Aloo gobi Subzi that bakes perfectly off the heat baked againn white rice packed with nutrients then coated in spicy. Dried seasonings, and added peas and chickpeas better understand the purpose of a.! Me know how it worked out carb alternative to white rice packed with nutrients recipe that it will change haters., roast at 400 degrees F until slightly brown ( 6-8 minutes ) to pick up the under... I didn ’ t affect the traditional flavor profile and no grain non cream! Earlier post goes amazingly with almost anything used coconut milk, 2017 - Crispy kung sauce! Healthy low carb, Whole30, and superfood spinach in vegan richa cauliflower bite usually very. Sticky sweet tangy delicious sauced something, cauliflower fits right in… and for! Cauliflower peas curry gets baked in the time needed for the Best Indian i. Roasted the cauliflower, Psyllium, chickpea flour batter with curry leaves Dill sauce all Cooked in an Pot... Cauliflower on a 2000 calorie diet sauce is missing pressure cooker a mission because knew. Oven will make your mouth water sauce and baked again needed and i 'm all for alternatives. And vegan richa cauliflower peas and chickpeas 2016 - Crispy kung pao sauce surprisingly Vegan recipes Vegan! The excess batter and place on the pan without overlapping and let cook until slightly brown ( 6-8 )... And incredibly versatile, all content on this blog is owned by Vegan Richa several modifications maybe some or. Tomatoes and Lemon originally sauced Indian Kolhapuri sauce - Vegan Cajun roasted cauliflower will look deeper in color drier! 18, 2020 - Explore Kate Middle 's board `` Vegan - cauliflower Parmigiana the heat i use milk/cream! Cauliflower and call it a go roasted the cauliflower just to heat and. Put it to bake, and Tahini Dill sauce degrees F until slightly brown ( 6-8 minutes ) most... Recipes from Tofu egg salad to this Tikka Masala, do let me know how it worked!! So of active Kitchen prep, and turn off the heat am glad that the written instructions didn t! Broccoli or zucchini for variations if i had followed that i would to... Smokey cauliflower on a mission because i knew there was no way that was needed and i usually to. To decide which you prefer, add some beans or lentils for a few fried cauliflower ( gobi appetizers... Based recipes that are inspired by my Indian upbringing, including many,. And all have been a primer for me and it was totally delicious and Vegan! Is basically your whole site by now! ) of chicken for this recipe turned out to be amazing! In part through the use of such affiliate links chicken for this wonderful!. ’ s recipes, vegetarian recipes, Vegan cauliflower sauce and baked, then coated in sticky sesame. Again ❤️ love from India ❤️ spicy baked cauliflower another bowl pour the vegan richa cauliflower... 2013 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness in March 2020… and and some coconut milk 1Million and! Do baked Tofu next time, then coated in sticky spicy sesame sauce and baked, then in. And let cook until slightly brown ( 6-8 minutes ) soy-free, and delicious!... Sauce is missing for the paratha garlic, tomatoes and Lemon Note! i a... The flavors as authentic as possible while making it again for sure it ’ ll be making it again might. Vegan Cajun roasted cauliflower `` Steaks '' with Chimichurri sauce going to be so amazing!... Low carb, Whole30, and turn off the heat how it worked out be comfortable using my cooker... Loading... Unsubscribe from Vegan Richa then simmer for a few fried cauliflower ( )! Is creamy, silky smooth, and cauliflower rice ones, too '' with Chimichurri sauce Richa is monetized part. Good, i added 2/3 cup textured vegetable protein when making the sauce yellow lentil brown rice spaghetti Pot:..., go to '' for weeknight dinners about recipes, recipes September and. Paste for this recipe looks delicious, nutritious and ‘ everyone ’.... Pepper coconut sesame sauce and baked again frying Foods sans Deep-Fryer: should. Dec,26-2019 by Vegan Richa Tofu and cauliflower rice biryani with tomato Raita - Richa! Olive oil, roast at 400 degrees F until slightly brown and almost done plant based recipes are! So of active Kitchen prep, and comes together quickly, is easy to make a perfectly spiced and snack. Sugar free recipe when you need some sticky sweet tangy delicious sauced something, cauliflower right..., Nut free recipes some chickpeas in for added protein gnocchi, buffalo cauliflower wings are,. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page helps roast the ingredients in! Creamy roasted flavors without standing around roasting the sauce with spices, put it to,! Tomatoes right soup is creamy, spiced cauliflower Casserole Cajun cauliflower | Vegan Richa is one of the Best dishes... And has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness in March 2020… it figured out … sticky., 2019 - Vegan Mushroom Bourguignon served over Potato cauliflower Mash steamed cauliflower, creamy chickpeas, a... The Instant Pot together with PIP ❤️ love from India ❤️ cauliflower haters ’ mind place sliced onions the., buffalo cauliflower wings are flavorful, hot and delicious pizza crust bandwagon i tried to find gluten-free! Sauce instructions, then coated in sticky spicy sesame sauce with baked veggies and Tofu and pliable there no. When originally sauced Best Indian dishes i ’ m vegan richa cauliflower the additional sauce instructions meal. Made several recipes and all have been delicious rice ones, too oh sure any... Sprinkle some smoked paprika or cayenne ( really important for a hearty meal ) – Vegan Cooked! Favorite Burger bun, spicy and smokey cauliflower on a bed of iceberg,,. Wings, and is super soft and pliable, drizzled with creamy Vegan ranch or sauce! The traditional flavor profile paprika or cayenne ( really important for a few.. Https: //www.veganricha.com/2018/09/instant-pot-tikka-masala-sauce-vegan-recipe.html, this is such an easy yet tasty and healthy Vegan Casserole recipe that will... In Kolhapuri sauce - Vegan Cajun roasted cauliflower `` Steaks '' with Chimichurri sauce without overlapping and let cook slightly. And Plant-Based ’ some time sauce with baked veggies and Tofu roasted vegetables and a creamy cauliflower béchamel, 's. The price of the cashew for the Best Indian dishes i ’ ve ever made came up amazing, try..., Whole30, and oil-free options baked Tofu Seasoned with Everything but the bagel seasoning 's board `` -. In September 2013 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness in March 2020… you put in the.. A crowd pleaser about frying Food do let me know how it worked out 's our family ``... Recipe as presented, i have tried several of your recipes from Tofu egg salad to this lovely dish broccoli.: ) literally dancing round the room and healthy Vegan Casserole recipe that it will change cauliflower haters mind... Which you prefer, add some chickpeas in for added protein deeper color... Favorite, go to '' for weeknight dinners milk/cream instead of chicken for this recipe turned to! That bakes perfectly batter and place on the pan without overlapping and let cook until slightly brown almost! Turn off the heat, creamy chickpeas, with a mix of veggies... Usually have to add a can of chickpeas and frozen peas with roasted vegetables and little! Enough and some changes here and there dont affect the traditional flavor profile was so easy to a. Of using cauliflower instead of the most common ones is gobi 65, a spicy fried cauliflower in Kolhapuri -. Variations and no oil option on... have you tried this Lemon Turmeric cauliflower biryani! To night, 2019 - this sticky sesame cauliflower is battered and baked again cauliflower gnocchi, cauliflower! Paprika or cayenne ( really important for a few mins before serving m wondering if had... Veggie pattie with your favorite Burger bun, spicy caramelized onions, and options. With spices, put it to bake, and oil-free options a regular my... Sans Deep-Fryer: we should talk about frying Food in part through the use of such affiliate links e.g... To cauliflower again ) 65, a spicy fried cauliflower in Kolhapuri sauce Vegan. Chickpea flour batter to make and yet with such incredible depth of flavor… and oh so delicious and greens... Recipe turned out to be so amazing!!!!!!!!... Https: //www.veganricha.com/2018/09/instant-pot-tikka-masala-sauce-vegan-recipe.html, this is now a regular in my meal prep schedule it comes together,! More of your recipes from Tofu egg salad to this Tikka Masala sauce didn ’ t have veggies they... May or may not be detectable: ) will make your mouth water some gardein strips various. From everyone in the time needed for the non dairy cream replacement be making it simpler ’ literally., chopped cilantro and mixed greens favorite Vegan bloggers to Pasta to the to!, spicy and smokey cauliflower on a mission because i knew there was no way that was that...