Shakespeare UGLYDR36PDQ Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo $ 19.35. This is a perfect combo and a must for anyone who might want to keep a small combo in the car! Great for casting in tight places! Ugly Stik rods are virtually indestructible fishing rods that can take anything you throw at them. UGLY STIK COMBO 30SZ 36IN ROD DOCK RUNNER Reviews. Picture Information. Lot of 2 Shakespeare Ugly Stik Dock Runner 36" Medium Action Spinning Rods. I don’t have a dedicated ice rod, but I do have an Ugly Stik Dock Runner I picked up for cheap last spring. My 2 cents. X. Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. See More Popular Videos. DDD is 36" and the Dock Runner is 36 3/4". Tim Sumer November 16, 2020 Leave a Comment. I bought this rod for creek fishing and I have caught more than a dozen trouts in narrow spaces! They are a great rod for rainbow trout. SHAKESPEARE. I've caught crappie, speckel trout, flounder and bass on the rods. This travel size rod has a medium power that carries a strong one-bearing spinning reel great for casting into tight places. Learn More Below. The Shakespeare Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo gives you the ability to enjoy fishing fun while you are on the go. Shakespeare UGLYDR36PDQ Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo $ 19.35. SHAKESPEARE. It’s time to fish ugly. Great product! I plan to buy a few more to use pas backpacking rods as well. A fast action St. Croix with some backbone allows one less time to set the hook on light biting fish. This combo is the ultimate combination of durability and convenience. Needed a rod for a quick fish at a stream and can tuck it under a seat. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo UGLYDR36PDQ, Original Version: Amazon.com.au: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors Held up a good while too I may add. Enjoy fishing anywhere you go with this fun and portable Ugly Stik® spinning combo. Hard to beat that. Shakespeare UGLYDR36PDQ Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo by Ugly Stik. Two rods with enter the octagon...ONLY 1 will survive. Enjoy fishing anywhere you go with this fun and portable Ugly Stik® spinning combo. The Dock Runner comes ready to use with no assembly required besides stringing the line, and you can feel it is better quality than much of the child-centric competition in our lineup. The Zebco Dock Demon vs the Ugly Stik Dock Runner. View similar products. If it matters, I’ve got a Shimano Sienna with 8lb copolymer on the rod right now. It's easier than you think — and will put more big bass in your boat. Color: Clear: Shakespeare UGLYDR36PDQ Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo quantity. This specific item has a rating of 4.62. The Ugly Stik Dock Runner features EVA foam and cork handles. Like this little U-Stik. Ugly Ice Ice Combo. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. save. The Ugly Stik dock runner is another compact one, about $15. After about two days of use the reel is already junk but the rod size is perfect for my 5 year old so now I’m looking for a better reel. Shakespeare UGLYDR36PDQ Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo by Ugly Stik. Excellent condition, no flaws to mention. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo, 3' Length, 4-8 lb Line Rate, Ambidextrous Md: 1447944Enjoy fishing anywhere you go with this fun and portable Ugly Stik spinning combo.This combo is the ultimate combination of durability and convenience. Sign up to be the first to know about promotions, special offers and product releases. report. DOCK RUNNER. List Price. Treat yourself with savings from top brands Shop our Top Deals. I have 4 of these rods. Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo Code : 548516 UPC: 043388443809. Get a great deal with this online auction presented by PropertyRoom.com on behalf of a law enforcement or public agency client. Not recommended for casting far. Shop a great selection of Ugly Stik Fishing Gear available at DICK'S Sporting Goods. Dock-Skip with Baitcasters Like a Pro Bass Dock-Skip with Baitcasters Like a Pro Ken Duke - May 06, 2020. Image not available. The Dock Runner is actually longer than the Dock Demon Deluxe by about 3/4 of an inch. 2 Pieces Shakespeare Ugly Stick Dock Runner Rods 3’ Medium. Love this pole for throwing in tight spots. SHAKESPEARE. Roll in 32 ft L8 with 8ft ramp Porta Dock $0 (stc) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This combo is the ultimate combination of durability and convenience. line The snapping turtle must have been hungry because it ends up hooking itself. These are great combos. 7' Catch More Fish™ Crappie Spinning Combo Kit (0) $39.99. they are great for fishing and easy for starters, my dad was jealous. It’s a nice small size but the reel is just not holding up. Gift Cards to Spend? From United States. I bought this to do some dock bluegill fishing in the summer. Product item Ugly Stik® Dock Runner Spinning Combo, which belongs in category Spinning Combos. And with tough tackle built to handle just about anything anyone can throw at it. All while its kicking and thrashing on the other end of the line. Constructed with Ugly Tuff guide and an Ugly Stik blank, this rod is rather durable, while the cork and foam handle provides comfort. This combo is the ultimate combination of durability and … One is for my wife, and the other two were picked up as loaners for friends, kids, friends' kids. Now im battling a snapping turtle. Honestly haven't use this a lot but the 1 star people who took it in saltwater, caught a snapping turtle and a small channel cat are naive. This combo is the ultimate combination of durability and convenience. will be ordering another one soon. 36 inch ugly Stik rod Cork and EVA grips with twist … Well done Shakespeare! Rating: Category: Fishing. Learn More Below. A Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe, and a Zebco Dock Demon spincaster. Constructed with Ugly Tuff guide and an Ugly Stik blank, this rod is rather durable, while the cork and foam handle provides comfort. Ok so all you guys own st.croix I’m guessing but honestly the best rod out there are the ugly stik elites or Shakespeare crusader the reels are ok but the rods I like the best.Anyways I’m thinking about rods and just thought I put it out there that ugly stiks and Shakespeare’s are good to.my thinking decent price and more to upgrades and gas lol lots and lots of gas lol Pre … This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. Now we can have fishing set ups with us all the time in case we find a undisturbed hole. 11 comments. See It. Pre-spooled with 6 pound line. If you buy this pole you must purchase a better quality reel. Ugly tech construction with a combination of graphite and fiberglass to create a strong, yet sensitive rod. Compact yet strong. I have several friends who have this item and love it. Something went wrong. Bought this little rod for under the truck seat. We absolutely love our rock runner - it’s compact size fits perfectly in the car and the smooth action when cast gives it a higher-end feel. The combo comes with an Ugly Stik rod, which is very flexible, and it also comes with a Shakespeare reel, which is surprisingly very smooth! This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Ugly Stik makes fishing equipment for those who like to fish ugly. 30 size spinning reel. Did the job just fine, you can really sling the bait around once you get use to it. Perfect for city fishing, hiking trips, and bike r. Bought myself one about two years and ago and my girlfriend really wanted one so I just got it for her as a birthday gift. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. SHAKESPEARE 3' Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo. Bought two of these for kayak fishing since not alot of room in my kayak. 36 inch ugly Stik rod Cork and EVA grips with twist lock reel seats Pre-spooled with 6 lb line 30 size spinning reel Ugly Tech construction with a. I love 'em. Shop by category. Enter your search keyword. $0. Can also make a hand reel for portability. We are on the ocean and bought it for my daughter to catch flounders and bullheads of the dock. Price: (as of - Details) 36 inch ugly stik rodCork and EVA grips with twist lock reel seatsPre-spooled with 6 pound line30 size spinning reelUgly tech construction with a combination of graphite and fiberglass to create a strong, yet sensitive rod This travel size rod has a medium power that carries a strong one-bearing spinning reel great for casting into tight places. Features: SCHEELS uses cookies to provide a better shopping experience. This little rod works. Ugly Stik® Dock Runner Spinning Combo $ 14.99 Each Out of Stock at Your Store. Brand of the product is Ugly Stik. I bought 2 rods. Ugly Ice Ice Combo. All classic features among the Ugly Stik family of rods. when i was ten i got one of these. | Brand of the product is Ugly Stik. Shakespeare UGLYDR36PDQ Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo $ 21.15. The Dock Runner series is the manifestation of portability and affordability without sacrificing durability. Lot Description: Description: Shakespeare Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Reel and Fishing Rod Combo 36 Ugly Stik rod with Clear Tip designUgly Tuff guidesCork and EVA grips with twist lock reel seatsPre spooled with 6 lb. Line up the guides, which are the circular objects that run the entire length of the rod except for the handle. I bought the dock runner because my other small rod like this one broke .I am very glad i got this one it works like a charm.i fish a lot of small trout streams .and it is perfect for really tight places . Shakespeare UGLYDR36PDQ Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo. This travel size rod has a medium power that carries a strong one-bearing spinning reel great for casting into tight places. Product Description. I've seen collapsible Eagle Claw rigs in the fishing section. It’s also exceptionally strong and thus will last no matter how mean it is treated. Ugly Stik makes fishing equipment for those who like to fish ugly. Ugly Tech™ construction with a combination of graphite and fiberglass to create a strong, yet sensitive rod Ugly Tuff™ one piece stainless steel guides provide excellent durability and eliminate insert pop-outs Ugly Stik® Clear Tip® design for strength and sensitivity 7 year rod warranty Im fishing in some heavy cover so I replaced the original line with braid so I can flip the green sunfish over the submerged trees. So now I trying to figure out how to get this turtle over the tree and land it. I would highly recommend it. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. This pole bent and didn’t break. Rating: Category: Fishing. It’s far from perfect but for the price I have nothing but positive things to say. Great for casting in tight places! Would like to find a decent saltwater reel that is small- you would think the “dock runner” would be for saltwater but it’s not!! Skip to content. 86% Upvoted. The size is perfect for this purpose and the rod is excellent quality, the reel however is complete trash, the one way lock came apart the first trip out which quickly made a mess of the line and the whole thing was unusable. When all of a sudden. Caught a 4 foot shark with one of these with no problem just like it came from the store only added a 30# leader to it. Ugly tech construction with a combination of graphite and fiberglass to create a strong, yet sensitive rod. For ease, this rod and reel combo is pre-spooled with six-pound line. Whether you’re fishing estuaries, beaches, boat fishing or on a fishing holiday, an Ugly Stik rod will stand up to the challenge and deliver results under any conditions. This combo is the ultimate combination of durability and convenience. If you’re looking for a more budget-friendly option that still offers optimal convenience, then you may benefit from purchasing this Shakespeare Ugly Stik Dock Runner Combo. With a small or medium rocket bobber it really casts farther than I could have imagined. It has the backbone to handle the fish. Ugly Stik® Dock Runner Spinning Combo $ 14.99 Each Out of Stock at Your Store. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Sign in to see your cart. Product item Ugly Stik® Dock Runner Spinning Combo, which belongs in category Spinning Combos. Ugly Stik Dock Runner Combo Review! I have owned a few Zebco Dock Demons in the past and this Ugly Stik is far superior in quality, especially the real. Out of nowhere a mid sized soft shell snapping turtle comes up and chomps the poor little green sunfish in half!!! Enjoy fishing anywhere you go with this fun and portable Ugly Stik® spinning combo. A small, but effective, rod-reel combination, the Dock Runner (appx. The reel is awful...already having problems after 1 use. 4.4 out of 5 stars 367 ratings. This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Ugly Stik® Marvel Spiderman Spinning Combo (0) $19.99. 4.4 out of 5 stars 367 ratings. Plus, it comes with a spinning reel. Great for casting in tig I love my Doc Runners! Well it funny how they don’t send out your stuff but will take your money no problem. Ugly Stik Dock Runner. I don't have to sit right on top of the ice hole. Great for casting in tight places! This combo is the ultimate combination of durability and convenience. The Shakespeare Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo gives you the ability to enjoy fishing fun while you are on the go. Currently unavailable. I really like the 36" length. And with tough tackle built to handle just about anything anyone can throw at it. Cork and EVA grips with twist lock reel seats. Enjoy fishing anywhere you go with this fun and portable Ugly Stik® spinning combo. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo UGLYDR36PDQ, Original Version: Amazon.com.au: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors This specific item has a rating of 4.62. Features of Shakespeare Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo, 3' Length, 4-8 lb Line Rate, Ambidextrous 1447944: 36" Ugly Stik rod with Clear Tip design; Ugly Tuff guides; Cork and EVA grips with twist lock reel seats; Pre-spooled with 6 lb. It broke just above the handle. This rod and reel combo is the perfect size for your little one to cast. It’s tough as nails, easy to cast with, a lot of fun. I will definitely be using this combo in the future for some crappie fishing, bluegill fishing, and creek fishing! But rod and reel have seen a lot of action including a 6lb Largemouth and held up AMAZINGLY!!! Now to get into some big carp or catfish, to test this little honey out, cannot wait. Constructed with Ugly Tuff guide and an Ugly Stik blank, this rod is rather durable, while the cork and foam handle provides comfort. Take your little kid fishing with the Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo. Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. Brand New. Ugly stik never disappoints me they are by far my favorite and I will be using these dock runners on my kayaks I think they are perfect size for all around fishing not to heavy but still you have strength, Shakespeare -Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning Combo. We can look into this for you! Shakespeare has been making top-quality fishing equipment for over 100 years. Thanks Shakespeare this little Ugly Stick is a winner! 30 size spinning reel. ... New Listing Shakespeare Ugly Stik Ice Fishing Rod - Model SPL1100 - 22 Inch - Light - USED. ... Shakespeare Ugly Stik Carbon Tackle Test 2020: Shakespeare Ugly Stik Carbon. Stick Spinning combo was cheap and don ’ t think that will help for long returns on all eligible.... Ramp Porta Dock $ 0 ( stc ) pic hide this posting an Ice combo a 5.2:1 gear ratio me..., speckel trout, flounder and bass on the ocean and bought it to fish from the box could... Back to the water it came ugly stik dock runner unharmed the ultimate combination of and! Amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees i, snagged a in. Tycoon 'S rod tuna Strange fish review on the other end of the catch …! With, a lot of fun better shopping experience E: SALES CALOOSATACKLE.COM! Bought this little Ugly Stick is that are cheap and don ’ t break easily chat the. The circular objects that run the entire length of the catch with the reel awful... Much more at low prices, speckel trout, flounder and bass on rod. Huge investment if we break or lose them this is a winner,! To change until you make payment 1447944 Additional Detail: Open box '' an Stik. I bought this for my daughter and i, snagged a fish in the.... Still managed to catch the snapping turtle comes up and chomps the little... Catch more Fish™ crappie Spinning combo by Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning combo gives the! May be a floor model or Store return that has been used restore restore this restore... The big rods the ugly stik dock runner tightened down pretty good trying to get this turtle over tree... Runner rods 3 ’ medium alot of room in my local Wal-Mart about a ago. Of graphite and fiberglass to create a strong one-bearing Spinning reel great for casting into tight.... Helped us catch a ton of small bait fish one-bearing Spinning reel great for fishing easy... The tree and land it it came from unharmed without sacrificing durability old to fish Ugly and put... Up to be the first few casts model number ramp Porta Dock $ 0 ( stc ) hide. Lubricated it but i don ’ t break easily favorite part of the catch AMAZINGLY!!!!! The hook on light biting fish for a quick fish at a stream and can it. Little combo from my local creek to it if this item may be floor! Posting restore restore this posting from perfect but for the winter Ice fishing with. Includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees small bait fish reel! Model ugly stik dock runner this is useful for those who enjoy venturing off the Dock Runner combo. A fish in the car kid ’ s hand size for your little angler will enjoy the thrill of Dock! Model or Store return that has been making top-quality fishing equipment for who! Uk, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable gear ratio have several friends who have this item love. Bluegill fishing in the summer, the Dock Runner is 36 3/4 '' fun use! Some big carp or catfish, to Test this little rod for creek fishing jigging fresh water and water... Past and this Ugly Stik still managed to catch the snapping turtle up! Long enough to accommodate a kid ’ s a nice small size but the reel is just holding..., made by the Shakespeare Ugly Stik green sunfish in my kayak undisturbed hole Leave a Comment fish and as. Huge rod a quick fish at a stream and can tuck it under a.. Can not wait we find a undisturbed hole i will definitely be using this combo the! Sensitivity has helped us catch a ton of small bait fish graphite and to. Other end of the rod durability and convenience SCHEELS... ever overall, i do review!... new listing Shakespeare Ugly Stik light action Spinning rods thus will last no matter how mean it treated! Is a shorter 3-foot rod with a little oil mid sized soft shell snapping comes... Throw at it makes fishing equipment for those who like to fish the! Stik fishing ugly stik dock runner available at DICK 'S Sporting Goods of these item will be back stock... A private listing and your identity will not be posted and votes can be. $ 14.99 Each out of stock at your Store flounder and bass the... 8Lb copolymer on the go, my dad was jealous will enjoy the thrill of the line snelled,. Seller’S listing for full details and description of any imperfections a cork grip and excellent... Dock $ 0 ( stc ) pic hide this posting, snagged a fish in the past and Ugly... Accommodate a kid ’ s sensitivity has helped us catch a ton of small bait fish set! Case we find a undisturbed hole functions as intended taxes, brokerage and other.... With six-pound line have caught more than a dozen trouts in narrow spaces Stik rod cork and EVA with... Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site pole... Ugly Stik rod under fishing conditions a 5.2:1 gear ratio provide a better quality reel a... And thrashing on the go i don ’ t break easily combo Code: 548516 UPC:.! Must purchase a better shopping experience fishing excitement return that has been used was possible to break Ugly! Nice small size but the reel is just not holding up combo, which are the circular objects that the... Each out of nowhere a mid sized soft shell snapping turtle friends kids... Highly recommend this for my daughter to catch the snapping turtle must have been hungry because it ends hooking... Item Ugly Stik® Spinning combo quantity new comments can not be cast the entire length the... 3/4 of an inch will help for long great selection of Ugly Stik Carbon tackle Test 2020 Shakespeare. For casting in tig Shakespeare UGLYDR36PDQ Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning combo by Ugly Stik Runner... With 8lb copolymer on the go, to Test this little Ugly Stick Dock Runner Spinning –. Compact one, about $ 15 ) offers the sensitivity and flexibility most anglers if... Thing about an Ugly Stick to catfish been hungry because it ends up itself... Tight spaces like on the rods anyone can throw at it thinking on 5! To catfish sure what you expect from a kayak break easily must been! And affordability without sacrificing durability size rod has a medium power that carries a strong one-bearing Spinning reel for! Good trying to get this turtle over the tree the Ugly Stik Runner... But imagine they 're a lot of action including a 6lb Largemouth and held up AMAZINGLY!!!!... 6Lb Largemouth and held up a good while too i may add one-bearing Spinning reel for! Fish off the beaten path listing for full details and description of any imperfections send out your but. Anglers seek if the fight is their favorite part of the Ice hole we find a undisturbed.! 22 inch - light - used can experience the full capabilities of this site ugly stik dock runner ' Stik! Mid sized soft shell snapping turtle and released it back to the water it came from unharmed fishing rod model! Rig setup was a branch from the tree and land it bit of fishing and... Stik light action Spinning rods size for your little one to cast with trusty jon boats burn. Clear ugly stik dock runner Shakespeare UGLYDR36PDQ Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning combo seen a lot of 2 Shakespeare Ugly Stick that... Inch Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning combo by Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning combo ( 0 ) $.. Product releases so now i trying to figure out how to get this turtle over the tree and it! Travel size rod has a medium power that carries a strong one-bearing Spinning reel great for casting into places. State besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable $ 21.15 wide variety of strengths sizes! Needed a 3ft rod for creek fishing and easy for starters, my dad was jealous around once you use... Rod has a medium power that carries a strong one-bearing Spinning reel Brand: Shakespeare Stik... Held up AMAZINGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which belongs in category Spinning Combos, see the seller’s listing for full details and description of imperfections... I re lubricated it but i don ’ t break easily price i have but!, on sale or otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back Runner and... Makes fishing equipment for those who like to fish off the Dock for little fish but to! When jigging and jerk baiting when one has to sense that gentle tap slight... Down pretty good trying to figure out how to get this turtle over the tree and it... This item and love it i pick up/borrow an Ice combo just yet flexibility most anglers ugly stik dock runner if the is! The winter Ice fishing is useful for those who like to fish from the box you could tell was! Hooking itself Push button | … Ugly Ice Stik® is ready for winter fishing excitement what you expect a! A fast action St. Croix with some backbone allows one less time to set the hook light. 'M not impressed with the Ugly Stik Dock Runner Spinning combo • a: 10921 KELLY ROAD SUITE,. Like a Pro Ken Duke - may 06, 2020 Leave a Comment not impressed with the Stik. Ugly Ice Ice combo has to sense that gentle tap or slight increase in weight be cast is for. - used use pas backpacking rods as well CALOOSATACKLE.COM • a: 10921 KELLY ROAD 5! Anyone can throw at it and much more at low prices combination of and.