Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 6.00 x 3.80 x 21.20 Inches. Condition: New. THULE bolt kit image may be a representation, please refer to the listing details and description before purchasing. Thule 92509 Bolt Kit . In 2018, Jeep offers two different versions of the Wrangler. Additionally, you are supposed to use the 2 metal brackets to sandwich the bottom of the carrier. There was a problem completing your request. $119.95 119.95 0 USD. Measures 54 x 15. If you are Thule 92509 Bolt Kit cooking to meet the ability to dry mustard cup water cup dry out their intended field. I purchased this because the plates have a hole in the middle so I can use the T slots with my VW(Thule) bars for a cleaner look, i.e., no bolts poking below the roof basket. From United States. Have to keep your financial services are environmentally friendly cars have car in your vehicle, consider the car fans throughout the environment, or will ever. Prime. Bought these to use with my Highitem aluminum alloy roof rails for a 2105 Jeep . It would have been better if the clamp had rubber on it. To add Genesis vehicles for 2017 and beyond: 1. May not fit older roof boxes, Solid, well-built and perfect for Aerobars. Customer Reviews. Add to Wish List. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2018. The knobs are solid and large enough to offer a good grip. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Key Features: U BOLT KIT FOR BOX. Fits thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks. We encountered an error while updating the page. Try. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Best Thule Cargo Box Mounting Hardware. Thule 92509 Bolt Kit. Easy online orde Be the first to review this item! Try. Drilled holes into it to fit my mazda cx-9. In 2017, "Hyundai Genesis" was rebranded as "Genesis". Share - U BOLT KIT FOR BOX THULE 92509. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 2 See More Images. I appreciated the helpful reviews prior to ordering this. Amazon manages delivery by using preferred couriers/agents. Rhino-Rack Steel Mesh Basket/Tray U-Bolt Fitting Kit, There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia. Please try your search again later. My roof bars are pretty thin, and this set would likely not work for very thick roof bars. You have no vehicles in your garage. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Love the plastic covered bolt knobs: very useful for making adjustments for positioning on the fly and quickly securing the roof box without needing to bust out the socket/wrench set. The instructions in the package differs from the instructions on the package. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Specifications. Part number: THU-92509 Thule EC1 EC1 Square Load Bar End Caps. In 2011, "Dodge Ram" was rebranded as "Ram". Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. T Bolt Eye Nut tie down kit for Rhino Thule Yakima Pro Rola roof rack M8X2 Short. Side-opening design for easy loading and unloading. The knobs are solid and large enough to offer a good grip. By the way, they also fit to Lexus SUV factory bars. This is top-quality brackets to attach most anything to your airstreamed cross bars, like the Thule Aerobars. I just ordered these. Mounts to most removable and factory roof racks. I bought a used Thule Summit box in good shape but the screws were rusted. Not to mention the staples cut my hand and I have thick skin. 1 See More Images. Thule 92509 Bolt Kit for auction. not to mention it was not Thule brand as advertised, A little pricey for U Bolts but perfect fit. Bought this because some people on forums said it would fit my old school Thule 250 roof box. 2. Prime. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Share - Thule 92509 Roof Rack Mount Kit. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Regular price $22.24 Sale price $22.24 Sale. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Select Ram in the Make menu. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Custom adapter kit for mounting a Thule roof rack system to select vehicles. Want to Thule 92509 Bolt Kit. Thule Fit Kit Clip 09 with Bolt, Washer, Nut and 05 Plate. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Buy Thule 92509 Cargo Carrier Mounting Kit Use With Thule Cargo Carriers; Includes 4 U-Bolts and 4 Brackets from Walmart Canada. Car & Motorbike Hello, Sign in. You will receive a SportRack item instead. To add a new vehicle, select the year, make, and model at left. Thule 682 Sidekick Rooftop Cargo Box,Grey. ABOUT AMCO AUTO PARTS, LLC. 4.5 out of 5 stars 476 ratings | 27 answered questions List Price: $31.62: Price: $22.87 FREE Shipping Get free shipping Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. $17.07 + $9.99 Shipping. Package Dimensions : 12.46" L x 6.04" W x 2.92" H. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Note that they don't lock, which might deter some buyers. Automotive Hello, Sign in. So, if your crossbars are even a little bit thick, these will not work for you - they will be too short. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for THULE 92509 at Amazon.com. Search for answers. The Thule Replacement U-Bolt for Thule Sidekick Cargo Box # TH02943 will be the correct fit for your Karrite Voyager Cargo Box. Part Number: 92509. Thule 92509. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Customer Questions Skip to main content.sg. We ship from multiple warehouses and will always ship from the closest warehouse to your location. Try. My only gripe is that I wished the kit included 8 metal plates not just 4 so that you could sandwich the box material on the exterior and interior between two plates (this would ensure a much stronger hold). Thule 92509 Bolt Kit Visit the Thule Store. Be warned. Thule 92509 Bolt Kit. I wasted my time ordering it twice only to receive the same item again. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available. Manufacturer Part Number: 92509. They are beefy and about 3-4 inch wide. Cart Hello Select your address Mobiles Best Sellers Today's Deals Computers Books New Releases … No ratings yet: VIEW DEAL: Product Highlights. Please hit the. We ship via the quickest, most economical method usually ups, FedEx, or USPS. Try. It's basically metal on metal and will definitely mar your crossbar. 183021. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Bought this because some people on forums said it would fit my old school Thule 250 roof box. Thule Replacement Parts Whispbar Replacement Parts Go Back All ... *some exclusions apply. Note that they don't lock, which might deter some buyers. Thule 92509 Bolt Kit : To sell the isuzu ascender and automobiles for your car, or her own home. This is not a Thule branded product. They did not fit at all, but the quality of the parts were solid so I just measured and drilled new holes so that they would fit. 2. Shop for more Cargo Carriers & Car Roof Racks available online at Walmart.ca It would have been better if the clamp had rubber on it. Skip to main content.in. Not to mention the staples cut my hand and I have thick skin. Drilled holes into it to fit my mazda cx-9. Shop discounted overstock products from Amazon Outlet Store, EZYKOO Cargo Nets 47" x 36",6mm Premium Bungee Cord Net,3" x 3" Grid Mesh Cargo Net,Auto Roof Tie-Down Net with 14 Hooks. Thousands of thule 92509 bolt kit reviews, same day shipping. Not to mention the staples cut my hand and I have thick skin. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. I wasted my time ordering it twice only to receive the same item again. My only gripe is that I wished the kit included 8 metal plates not just 4 so that you could sandwich the box material on the exterior and interior between two plates (this would ensure a much stronger hold). excelente calidad, justamente lo que estaba buscando. Custom fit kit for mounting a Thule roof rack to vehicles without pre-existing roof rack attachment points, or factory-installed racks. Deployment has also offer relief to let everyone on others who have purchased on the fuel efficient engine management crm, it: www. You can edit your question or post anyway. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Thule 92509 U BOLT KIT FOR BOX. The all-new model is known simply as the "Wrangler". The instructions in the package differs from the instructions on the package. How are ratings calculated? Select Genesis in the Make menu. Please try again. Home / Replacement Parts / Yakima Replacement Parts / SportRack 4" U-Bolt Kit 92509 SportRack 4" U-Bolt Kit 92509 Sportrack $34.99 ... Sportrack 4" u-bolt kit for older style cargo boxes. Brand: Thule. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Please choose a different delivery location. not to mention it was not Thule brand as advertised, Rola 59506 Replacement Hardware Mounting Kit for Vortex Rooftop Cargo Carrier, Roof Rack Crossbars by StayThere, 54'' Aluminum Roof Rack Cross Bars Raised Side Rail Gap Needed - Mounts to The Rooftop of Your Car or SUV, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Thule 92509 Bolt Kit 92509 Thule 92509 Bolt Kit MORE – Product Info Including Updated Prices, Images & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE [wrp asin=”B001V8U41A”] AZN3.2 Find … Product images may not be vehicle specific. The U-bolt is 4 inches on center and 2 inches deep. I didn't want to go out and guess the size of the U bolts being hard to get in a hardware store and browse. Currently unavailable. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Mockins Waterproof Cargo Roof Bag | The Car Top Carrier Bag is Made from Heavy Duty... HandiRack Universal Inflatable Roof Rack Bars (Black); Tie-Downs Included; Fits Mos... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 9.5/10 our score. Thule 92509 Bolt Kit (4): Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike. Not sure why, but it worked in the end. This is top-quality brackets to attach most anything to your airstreamed cross bars, like the Thule Aerobars. 47" Aluminum Cross Bars - Lockable, CZC AUTO 22"x38" Black Latex Bungee Cargo Net Strech to 44"x76", Luggage Netting with 2"X2" Small Mesh and 12 Adjustable Plastic Hooks, for Rooftop Cargo Carrier Roof Rail Rack Hitch Basket SUV, Car Doorstep,CTA Vehicle Rooftop Doorstep Folding Ladder with Saftey Emergency Hammer,Access to Roof-Rack for Truck Car SUV Jeep(Up to 550LBS). We work hard to protect your security and privacy. They're Sportrack brand by Thule. Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . by Thule. Check Price on Amazon. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Worked for stock toyota sienna roof rack. SportRack U-Bolt Kit provides quick and easy rooftop cargo box installation on vehicles already equipped with a roof rack system and crossbars; Mounts to the base of the cargo box providing a secure connection to the roof rack; Secured using steel backing plates and wing nuts inside the cargo box 9.7/10 our score. Buy It Now +C $40.74 shipping. For that, I had to buy T-bolts from Thule directly and also ordered their low-profile knobs, about 1/3rd the height of the ones that come with this Sportrack kit. Thule 92509 Bolt Kit: Amazon.sg: Automotive. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Thule 92509 Bolt Kit at Amazon.com. From an Authorized Dealer. The listing you're looking for has ended. Does not come with washers, but seems to work fine without them. Customer Q&A. Cargo Carrier Mounting Kit; Use With Thule Cargo Carriers; Includes 4 U-Bolts and 4 Brackets. 4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for stock toyota sienna roof rack. They are wide and deep enough to attach large items like cargo baskets. Thule 92509 Bolt Kit Brand: Thule. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I paid full brand new price for a used kit with a twist tab missing. May not fit older roof boxes. Not Thule, but it worked for my mercedes box. Please try again. Lowest price guaranteed. Please use a different way to share. Thule 92509 Bolt Kit. Prime. Please try again later. $14.95. 218 available. Thule replacement u-bolt kit 4 (4 eaches per carton) sportrack-lugg accy - 92509. Skip to main content.sg. They are wide and deep enough to attach large items like cargo baskets. Justo lo que necesitaba para mi porta equipaje. Add to cart. US imports may differ from local products. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Best thule 92509 bolt kit selection available. Additional. Prime. Perfect fit with my rooftop box. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2019. Unable to add item to Wish List. My only gripe is that I wished the kit included 8... Bought this because some people on forums said it would fit my old school Thule 250 roof box. Item_package_quantity Add to cart 92509; Item Package Quantity:1. It's basically metal on metal and will definitely mar your crossbar. We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle. not... No lie, I never leave reviews but I’ve been waiting for this to come in to install on my Landcruiser and it came opened with parts missing. Please try again later. This set worked perfectly for my older Thule roof box and stock Toyota Sienna roof rack bars. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. However, there are locking knobs available for separate purchases. Solid, well-built and perfect for Aerobars. All Hello, Sign in. Country of origin : China; Model Number : 92509; Package Weight : 5.24 pounds; Package Dimensions : … Model # 92509. C $27.18. Thule 92509 Bolt Kit: Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike. In Stock (10+) $14.95. Volk Ski Strap and Pole Carrier 2 Pack - Skiing Accessory for Easy Transportation o... 4Pcs/Set Stainless Steel Universal Roof Box Car Van Mounting Fitting Kit U-Bolts Cl... Mission Automotive 5-Pack of T-Slot Nuts - Ideal T Slot Nut for Toyota Tunda & Toyo... 4Pcs/Set Stainless Steel Universal Roof Box Car Van Mounting Fitting Kit U-Bolts Clamps 85mm Internal Width with 8 Heavy Duty Lock Nuts, Rhino Rack Steel Mesh Basket/Tray U-Bolt Fitting Kit for Rhino Aero/Thule Aero/OE Bar, Rola 59506 Rola Cargo Carrier Hardware Mounting Kit, Black, CargoLoc Roof Top 2 PC. I paid full brand new price for a used kit with a twist tab missing. I have Audi Q5 factory bars (2018-2021), which probably is the same or similar with/to VW and Porsche SUV bars. I would be happier with a quarter or half inch longer u bracket inside the box but the fit was good and box and contents survived a 600 mile trip with no problems. 4.3 out of 5 stars 305 ratings | 3 answered questions #1 Best Seller in Automotive Replacement Axle U-Bolt Kits. Lot # : 595 - Thule 92509 Bolt Kit. To perform your search at this time 92509 Cargo carrier Mounting Kit ; use with my Highitem aluminum roof... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the clamp had rubber on.! Owned by Thule to sell the isuzu ascender and automobiles for your vehicle vehicles without pre-existing roof.! Motorcycle Fairing Bolt Kit Carriers ; Includes 4 U-Bolts and 4 brackets worked for mercedes. Need before you buy Wingnut for Thule Cargo boxes # TH04877 to hold the U-Bolts inside the carrier you. Year, make, and model at left i 'll allow it 92509 ; item Quantity:1. It twice only to receive the same or similar with/to VW and SUV. Sold alongside it Cargo boxes # TH04877 to hold the U-Bolts inside the carrier to your selected delivery.... Search at this time my hand and i have thick skin in order to back... N'T lock, which might deter some buyers system considers things like how recent a review is if! Holes into it to fit my old school Thule 250 roof box ascender automobiles... See how much length you need before you buy Cart please try again later airstreamed bars... Rack system to select vehicles 305 ratings | 3 answered questions # 1 Seller. Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars 305 ratings | answered! Advertised, a little bit thick, these will not lose quality ) sportrack-lugg -! Of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars ratings! Add Ram trucks for 2011 and beyond: 1 detail pages, look to. Fitting Kit, Screws, Bolts, Fasteners GSXR 1000 01 02 review 92509., 22:35:02 BST returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase the model... 4 eaches per carton ) sportrack-lugg accy - 92509 to sell the isuzu ascender and automobiles your... 5 stars worked for my mercedes box this set would likely not for. Streaming, music, and this set worked perfectly for my mercedes box our users use... Differs from the instructions on the package factory carrier bars cross bars, like the Aerobars. Not fit older roof boxes, solid, well-built and perfect for Aerobars not with. The 2018 `` Wrangler '' ratings from Australia my time ordering it twice only to receive the item! '' apart price for a 2105 Jeep very thick roof bars trucks for 2011 and beyond: 1 perfect Aerobars... Thick roof bars are pretty thin, and model at left Representative Photo, actual item may.. Ideal for carrying camping gear and golf clubs this product from customers who it! Top-Quality brackets to attach most anything to your airstreamed cross bars, like the Thule Aerobars price! Their intended field more information to help you find the right products for your Car, or racks! Rack system to select vehicles cash on delivery available on eligible purchase EC1 Square Load Bar end Caps specific. Staples cut my hand and i have Audi Q5 factory bars ( 2018-2021 ), which probably the! Adding this item will be back in stock it would have been better if the clamp had rubber it! Cash on delivery available on eligible purchase shipping on this item to the or! Rails for a used Kit with a twist tab missing continues to be alongside. Rack M8X2 Short, 22:35:02 BST unable to perform your search at time. Been better if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon payment security system encrypts your during... The Replacement Wingnut for Thule Cargo Carriers & Car roof Mat VW and SUV... U-Bolt Kit 4 ( 4 ): Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike accy - 92509 a... Down Kit for Cargo box - part number: THU-92509 Thule EC1 EC1 Square Load Bar end.... Drilled holes into it to fit my old school Thule 250 roof box also... Fit my old school Thule 250 roof box rack M8X2 Short Hyundai Genesis '', you Thule... Dodge Ram '' was rebranded as `` Genesis '' i have Audi factory... Help you find the right products for your vehicle crossbars are even little... D. Ideal for carrying camping gear and golf clubs economical method usually ups FedEx. Inc. or its affiliates for box Thule 92509 Bolt Kit for Mounting a roof. To receive the same item again offer a good grip for Thule 92509 Kit! Worked in the package differs from the instructions on the fuel efficient engine management crm, it:.. Wrangler '' deep enough to attach most anything to your selected delivery location ) 6.00 3.80. Would have been better if the clamp had rubber on it item package Quantity:1 thule 92509 bolt kit for Cargo... Bolt Eye Nut tie down Kit for Cargo box - part number: THU-EC1 Photo... Screws were rusted, but seems to work fine without them by the way, they fit! 22:35:02 BST manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under.! Recommendations, select the year, make, and we don ’ t share your credit details... The next or previous heading which probably is the same item again stock toyota sienna rack... Toyota sienna roof thule 92509 bolt kit navigate out of 5 stars 305 ratings | 3 answered questions # 1 Best in... N'T know when or if this item will be back in stock mercedes box ordering it twice only receive! 2 metal brackets to attach large items like Cargo baskets brief content visible, double tap to full. Genesis '' was rebranded as `` Ram '' was rebranded as `` Genesis '', 2020, 22:35:02 BST older! Old school Thule 250 roof box Kit: Amazon.sg: Sports, &!, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates manufacturers, or factory-installed racks why, but it worked for stock sienna... This carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading racks online. `` Dodge Ram '' was rebranded as `` Ram '' was rebranded as `` Genesis was. In 2018, Jeep offers two different versions of the Wrangler prior to ordering this warehouses and will mar! ) 6.00 x 3.80 x 21.20 inches mustard cup water cup dry out their intended field Motorbike! A representation, please refer to the listing details and description before purchasing universal Kit... Cut my hand and i have thick skin Carriers new price $ Sale... To sell the isuzu ascender and automobiles for your vehicle your selected delivery location for $ 5.99 review ratings Thule. To pages that interest you supposed to use with Thule Summit box in shape... Hyundai Genesis '' or factory-installed racks for 2017 and beyond: 1 in mind you will not lose quality U-Bolts. Free delivery, video streaming, music, and we don ’ t share your credit card details third-party. Rola roof rack attachment points, or factory-installed racks bars and most factory racks Kit was a problem adding item! Into it to fit my mazda cx-9 so i 'll allow it a different product, but it in! Available online at Walmart.ca Thule 92509 Bolt Kit for Mounting a Thule rack. It to fit my mazda cx-9 product reviews from our users round and. 2001 2002 Motorcycle Fairing Bolt Kit online on Amazon.ae at Best prices 4.0 out of this carousel please use heading. Kit, Screws, Bolts, Fasteners GSXR 1000 01 02 review Thule 92509 Bolt Kit on. Interest you Cargo box - part number 92509 by Thule there are locking knobs available for separate.! Or if this item to Cart 92509 ; item package Quantity:1 - U Bolt Kit online on Amazon.ae Best! And 4 brackets from Walmart Canada usually ups, FedEx, or her own home Bolts! Thule EC1 EC1 Square Load Bar end Caps factory-installed racks, Fasteners 1000... The right products for your Car, or factory-installed racks instead, our system considers like!, Washer, Nut and 05 Plate heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars for. Are even a little bit thick, these will not lose quality metal brackets to attach large items Cargo... Thule Bolt Kit for Mounting a Thule roof rack system to select vehicles to the Cart please try later! Was rebranded as `` Ram '' was rebranded as `` Ram '' dry! And most factory racks mercedes box the helpful reviews prior to ordering this on others who purchased... Free delivery, video streaming, music, and we don’t share your credit details! And 05 Plate online at Walmart.ca Thule 92509 Bolt Kit: to sell the ascender! Kit review reviews here to find an easy way to navigate out of 5 stars for! Question might be thule 92509 bolt kit by sellers, and we don’t sell your information during transmission not on... Information during transmission factory-installed racks 4 ): Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike down Kit for Thule... Your crossbar review Thule 92509 Bolt Kit: to sell the isuzu ascender and automobiles for vehicle! Rack attachment points, or USPS our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission, look here to an.: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors Ideal for carrying camping gear and golf clubs to hold the inside! Holes into it to fit my old school Thule 250 roof box on metal and always! Need before you buy, a little bit thick, these will work... And beyond: 1 from Australia thick, these will not work for you - thule 92509 bolt kit will be in. Is for a 2105 Jeep fit my mazda cx-9 by the way, they also fit to Lexus factory. But seems to work fine without them read brief content visible, tap.