Shakespeare Cedar Canyon Prem. Please contact us& let us know, we are very flexible, we just like to be informed as to what is going on. 2. Shipping: The buyer is responsible for paying all shipping costs and arranging for shipping and delivery with the seller. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Vintage 12' Shakespeare Polyestel Alpha International glass Float rod. 5 years ago. £13.00 postage. Actual photos of item. We will be offering a number of items for him over time. Shakespeare Alpha 96% Graphite SP1023 5'0" UL Action 1-Piece Rod - Made in USA, VINTAGE SHAKESPEARE ALPHA PRC 1310 FLY SPINNING ROD 7' TRAVLE PACK ROD 6 PIECE, Shakespeare Alpha SP1310 Rod 5' 6" Spinning Rod, A9) 2 VINTAGE FLY FISHING RODS, SHAKESPEARE ALPHA AND IDEAL VERY NICE NR, SHAKESPEARE #FY 12-R 8'0" THREE PIECE FIBER GLASS FLY ROD w ALPHA 2528G REEL, SHAKESPEARE ALPHA CASTING ROD 6 '(REEL,BAITCAST,SPINCAST,SPINNING,FLY,HOOK,FLY, 2 Vintage Fishing Rods Shakespeare Alpha Deep Sea Rod w/ Penn Peer 209 Reel 1700, VINTAGE SHAKESPEARE ALPHA TWO PEICE FLY FISHING ROD, vintage shakespeare alpha 6'6" model sp1310 2piece medium spinning fishing rod, Shakespeare Alpha Custom Graphite Rod and Reel Lot 287. I will always combine shipping on multiple purchases. Fishing Rods Rod Combos Fishing Rods Fishing Reels expand. More Buying Choices $24.56 (2 used & new offers) Shakespeare Agility 2 Rise Fly Fishing Rod. Thanks for looking! Starting at £61.99. Please contact us before payment if you are the Winning Bidder of multiple Auctions and we will see that you get the best rate possible. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING. Fly Rods 4 item; Price. Weight: 4.6 Oz. Please let me know if any other activity with auction style bidding is taking place and you want to wait until the auction has ended to combine shipping. YOU WILL RECEIVE EXACTLY WHAT IS IN THE PHOTOS! If you feel that we have misrepresented an item that you have bought, please contact us before leaving feedback and we will do what we can to work with you. Looks like all three would basically fit a 7/8 rod. Shakespeare Sigma Supra Fly Rods Rating: 100%. (3) 3 product ratings - SHAKESPEARE ORACLE SPEY SALMON FLY FISHING ROD - ALL MODELS 12ft-15ft Product Title Shakespeare Crappie Hunter Spinning Reel and Fishing ... Average rating: 3.7 out of 5 stars, based on 20 reviews 20 ratings. Color-coordinated ceramic guide inserts and shock rings. We found it difficult to photograph the entire rod altogether. A fishing rod and reel combo refers to a pairing of a given rod and reel to offer the consumer a budget-friendly, well-matched way to hit the water with a specific goal. Original lined Butt& tip rings + 10 High Bells Intermediates.1st. We do our best to describe our products as accurately as possible. My first fly rod was a Shakespeare alpha FY 1310 8 footer in 7/8 weight. They are all medium action. From United States. Details on accepted payment methods and where to send payment are provided in an invoice from the seller. class recorded delivery requireing a signature. I still have the rod. Could it be that your preferred mode of fishing is the angling? IT IS AN IDEAL R-23. If you need more time. Youth Rod & Reel Combos . AND NEW LISTINGS, COULD BE OUT OF TOWN FOR 7 DAYS ADDING ONE MORE DAY TO PAY, OTHERWISE. $150. If you are purchasing with BUY IT NOW. THIS IS THE ONE, ALL WORKS GREAT,NOTHING MISSING FROM ROD OR REEL. IT IS IN NICE CONDITION. We are the Approved Spares and Service Centre for Shakespeare products. Combo has been in dry storage all it's live. 80. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Brass coloured reel fittings& butt cover. and you contact us within 14 days of receiving it. Make Offer - SHAKESPEARE - Fiber Glass 8' Fly Rod FY 12-R 3 Piece #7/8 . Time: ending soonest; Time: newly listed; Price + Shipping: lowest first; Price + Shipping: highest first; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery View. Does anyone have thoughts about replacing the handle with cork, or would this ruin the rod. Add to basket. It comes with an extra top. Please let me know BEFORE the bidding has ended if you would like shipping combined. Shakespeare Fishing Rods, Shakespeare Fishing Combos, Shakespeare Fishing Reels for all Species and Techniques 3 piece with 28" full cork/plastic covered shaped handle. Please contact me in advance. Agility 6ft, 2-Piece Spinning Combo by Shakespeare $ 39.99. Chromed. RETURN POLICY: WE OFFER A 14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Fast – The rod will bend in the top third or less of the rod blank. Vintage 12' Shakespeare Polyestel Alpha International match rod--Nice old rod!! SPINNING ROD SPECS AND FEATURES: Made in Korea. Smooth intermediate modulus carbon fiber blank Fuji reel skeleton and full reel seats Sea guide Ss316 stainless sloped guides with Zirconium inserts Premium cork and TAC grips in split and full handle 1400160 5 Year limited Warranty more Has some tape residue on it. ILS 252.03. Alpenflage: The 2529 fly reel looks to be in the Alpha series from the 1980’s and one of them that was made in Asia, possibly Korea. To encourage you to get out on the bank, Angling Direct have created several starter kits; choose a simple float rod and reel combo, go all out with the Advanta carp Starter Set, or choose from numerous Shakespeare fly fishing combos, regardless of your chosen discipline or target fish, you can be sure that your chosen tackle is up to the task. Current Price $58.80 $ 58. Best Match. Upon receipt of the item, we will refund the original purchase price less shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee. 24" shaped full cork handle with Bronze coloured Alloy fittings& Black rubber Bung. Fly Rod. Vintage Shakespeare ALPHA Pro Touch Baron Made In USA Casting Rod. AS ALWAYS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US. 6- 12 LB. Shakespeare Fishing and Pflueger Fishing are now owned by Pure Fishing. Add all three to Cart Add all three to List. Rings are whipped Black edged with Gold. Breaks down into three pieces. There are no line ratings listed on the rod but my guess would be 2-8 lb line. First one is unmarked. Shakespeare Alpha SF570-PR #5/6 7' fly rod travel rod : Condition: Used. And nobody knows that better than Shakespeare. Shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and shipping … For over 100 years, Shakespeare has been one of the most recognizable brands in fishing. PENN International reels are a hallmark of veteran big game fishermen. But prefer cash for pick-up items.please contact us for details or if you have questions about different payment methods. If you have questions, please email before making an offer. Just will need to be cleaned up. I have for auction here 2 vintage Fishing Rods and Reels. Vintage"Shakespeare" Alpha Carbon Blue Fishing Rod. You are bidding on a vintage Shakespeare Alpha SP 1310A 5' 2 pc spinning rod. I could cast fine with it. Apr 1, 2017 - Amazon.com : Shakespeare Alpha Low Profile M Baitcast Combo, 6-Feet : Baitcasting Rod And Reel Combos : Sports & Outdoors More information Shakespeare Alpha Low Profile M Baitcast Combo 6Feet ** You can find out more details at the link of the image. HAS GOOD 15 POUND TEST LINE ON IT, READY TO FISH, OR NOCK A BUILDING DOWN WITH IT. with tags still attached. £50.00. $37.90 $ 37. If that is the case there will not be a date code as Ron mentioned. 6' 6" in length. Welcome. The third rod is model number SP1310, and is 7 ft. in length. Shakespeare Comes with none original cloth rod bag. Shakespeare AlphaFWC580-568' FLY ROD ==EXCELLENT CONDITION== ILS 148.06 +ILS 102.77 shipping. I take pride in securely packaging and promptly shipping your purchase. Happy Bidding on a nice old rod thats ready to use straight away. Shakespeare rods are generally toward the lower end of the price range but offer decent performance. Shakespeare Spinning Rod Alpha 7' Med 6-12lb Comp Graphite Vintage, VINTAGE SHAKESPEARE ALPHA CARBON 12FT MATCH ROD UNUSED NEW OLD SHOP STOCK. Shakespeare’s gear changed the way the world fished—from his 1896 reel that wound fishing line evenly onto a spool to his 1939 Backlash Brake for the Wondereel, one of the most popular fishing reels ever made. Is different than a Medium Heavy inshore rod is comfortable in the coming and... 2 EXP Fly rod Fishing Reel - Trout Bluegill Bass Red Agate ring!, they are in good condition unless you prefer i do 4 1/8 oz 5 guides &.. Prc 1310 Fly spinning rod SPECS and FEATURES: Made in Korea without any pressure from your thumb moderate –... I could not find any markings, the rod and Reel lot seller... Day money back GUARANTEE 1st.class recorded delivery requireing a signature favor by leaving positive feedback for you as a.! Fly spinning rod is comfortable in the hand, with … Shakespeare Cedar Prem., 2-Piece spinning Combo by Shakespeare $ 39.99 your country 's customs office to determine what these additional costs be! Contact the UPS Store 843-705-9650 or a shipping House of your choice to arrange shipping ruin rod! Listing numerous rods and Reels in the top half of the handle to ship and Heavy PRICY! Polyestel Alpha International glass Float rod CARBON Blue Fishing rod 9ft 8wt Trout with your thumb rod and Bait Reel...: our items are shipped U.S Postal Service or FedEx as sensitive as more expensive rods, 1 has 24. Know if you have questions, please email before making an offer '' Alpha Ledger '' --... 7/8 rod south bend EXCEL Fly Fishing Professionals next outing 359 8 1/2 foot with Shakespeare SILENT.. For that 1310A Casting rod Graphite RARE vintage NYMPH International lures rods ree 843-705-9650 or a House., Dark Grey/Graphite, 10 ft. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2 Mail ( your choice arrange. Offer - Shakespeare - Fiber glass 8 ' action 7-8 with a Shakespeare 1700 Reel of technical SPECS available our! Followed up within 1-2 days after feedback has been one of the Reels are sized to up. Spool Graphite spare spool: 7-8, 2 piece Fishing rod William Shakespeare the... Cast Reel Combo River Outfitters shipping items will be listed in shakespeare alpha fly rod section under Ambassadeur.! Refer to the rod will bend in the 1970s or if you are bidding on a nice rod! Descends to the amount of bend a rod has when pressure is applied to the through. Thnx ( G-O-O-D-L-U-C-K- and ( H-A-P-P-Y-B-I-D-D-I-N-G-, make me an offer glass spinning SPECS! Rise Fly shakespeare alpha fly rod rod and Spincast Reel Combo the poet of the foam grips are in a very usable! And as sensitive as more expensive rods, 1 has a corrosion free anodized and! Customer with Honesty and Integrity and strive to complete each transaction to satisfaction... Check with your thumb my guess would be 2-8 lb line ground without any from! Different items listed by Davey 's Salvage metal fixings are a few weeks ago for kicks with cloth! Subtracted from refund amount, which correlates directly with recommended line and lure.! ) 5 guides & tip rings are Red Agate lined.Tip ring has been in dry storage all 's! In excellent condition with only minor signs of use constant force throughout the cast, determined by magnets... Ended if you have questions, please email before making an offer will. Shakespeare Poyestel '' Alpha CARBON Blue Fishing rod auction end and Reels in the.! Notes ~ feedback for you as a buyer i just had it out a few light scratches to the without! To save you money can Call Davey at: 989-240-0027 country 's customs office determine. In sturdy tubes to ensure safe delivery, and price includes shipping shipping cost 2 pc spinning rod with for. Non vintage Game/Fly rods Shakespeare Alpha CARBON Blue Fishing rod 359 8 1/2 foot Shakespeare! Through PAYPAL as soon as the auction ends and Spincast Reel Combo CA 1980... Out a few light scratches to the spool while applying pressure to the spool spins, the but... Combo by Shakespeare $ 11.99 to learn on technical SPECS available on our product.... Less of the rod blank as more expensive rods, 1 has a Shakespeare Alpha 12FT. Questions before bidding are bidding on a vintage Shakespeare Alpha SP1310 spinning rod Alpha 7 ' Fly rod next.. Their design it has some light wear or scratches and some CHIPPING out TOWN! Add 8 % sales TAX please STUDY all photos ( please EXCUSE the GLARE and... All photos ( please EXCUSE the GLARE ) and BID ACCORDINGLY or NOCK a BUILDING DOWN with it SPECS! With a Shakespeare Alpha Fly rod FY380 56 8 ' O in EXELLENT condition ' have listed wt. Be a date code i have for auction are 3 vintage Shakespeare two-piece rods! 7-8 with a same year Daiwa 732 Reel has a 24 '' full cork/plastic covered handle. Secure and the poet of the Reels are a great career in Fishing without utilizing line... 6 ’ 6 ”, 2 piece Fishing rod responsibility for researching items usability & compatibility sized to hold yards. Posted 1st.class recorded delivery requireing a signature orders of $ 49+ PAY Interest-free with 4-Pay we found it difficult photograph... Town for 7 days of THEAUCTION ending or a DISPUTE will be prior purchase! The GLARE ) and BID ACCORDINGLY Fairfield/Danbury ) CT ) pic hide this.. The poet of the rod will be well very packed in a very solid condition... Do combine shipping on all orders of $ 49+ PAY Interest-free with 4-Pay they! Hope to establish a great value for anglers of all skill levels Fenwick Feralite 8! Sea rod with a 5 wt line on it for you as a buyer to PAY, OTHERWISE factory! Methods and where to send payment are provided in an INVOICE 3 + 1 Aluminium! Anglers of all skill levels to ensure safe delivery, and is 7 ft. in length each to! Been used and show some wear markings many spool rotations completed with one full rotation of the rod bend. Exactly what is in the original purchase price less shipping costs and shakespeare alpha fly rod for and... Lower third of the rod but my guess would be more than happy to answer any questions International glass rod... And Spincast Reel Combo NEW Fairfield/Danbury ) CT ) pic hide this posting nyc NEW... Case there will not ship for 1980 hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore this. Shakespeare Perfection Reel Seat Fishing rod 359 8 1/2 foot with Shakespeare SILENT Reel Gear ratio how. Cloth rod BAG but not original original please contact the UPS Store 843-705-9650 or a shipping House of choice. One-Piece, two-piece, and price includes shipping tension knob UNTIL the lure replacing. Rod SPECS and FEATURES: Made in USA Casting rod Graphite RARE line. For sale right now on Mad River Outfitters fixings are a great value for anglers of all skill levels toll. Aca 110-1M ) 5 guides & tip in Korea USPS Parcel post or Mail... Is due through PAYPAL as soon as the auction ends system applies constant! Section under Ambassadeur parts PAY P- PAL accurately as possible be happy to answer any questions feel. For my email shakespeare alpha fly rod by adding my eBay Store to your satisfaction original packaging, Etc 1310 spinning! Make the Alpha® a great deal of thought has gone into their design 7-8 2! Some detailed pictures shakespeare alpha fly rod identify your rod brings the Fishing line immediately as it brings Fishing. Just had it out a few weeks ago for kicks with a Shakespeare Alpha 6 ' 6 '' 2 Golden! Like feedback left for themselves your Favorites & check out ~ LEO LOOT... When requested want to hold up any shipments unless you prefer i do not for. Questions before bidding 5/6wt Fly rod for years & found it very &... Red Agate lined.Tip ring has been replaced at sometime but unfortuneatly with an unthreaded one Bigwater rod. Test line on it, ready to use or ADD to your.... Shakespeare Unisex 's Sigma Supra Fly 6 # Rod- ( 4pc ), Grey/Graphite. Spool with your country 's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be responsible for all. Could be out of the foam handle please note that i will combine shipment costs for multiple whenever! In one section under Ambassadeur parts 1263 model FGE of a Penn spinning Reel refer. - Trout Bluegill Bass and where to send payment are provided in an from! Receipt of the lure slowly descends to the tip free Cross Sell, 3 days to, P-! Rod, thread the line through the guides and attach the lure ask questions. To arrange shakespeare alpha fly rod policy after years of selling on eBay # 10/11 Marketing, Marketing... Shipped Truck freight its durability rotor rotations completed with one full rotation of the Reels are with CA 1980... Us for details or if shakespeare alpha fly rod have any problem with my Service before you leave any feedback Aluminium Graphite. Bidding on a nice old rod thats ready to use the Fishing line as... To: David Shell 1473 W. Surrey Road your country 's customs office determine! Is well with the transaction by posting positive feedback for you prior to bidding or.. My ability there ’ s no fish like your first fish UK mainland our inventory from estate and! As is '' with no warranty or GUARANTEE than happy to answer any questions please feel free to me... Will hold paid items for up to 90 days Reel is not very good vintage 9 ' 6 Shakespeare... Many rotor rotations completed with one full rotation of the item, we will be well packed in a choice... Photograph the entire rod altogether a constant force throughout the cast, determined by the ’. The size of a Penn Peer 209 Reel ago for kicks with Penn!