brought my noodles in a relatively short amount of time. Place was clean. This is a good and fast alternative to the other restaurants in the immediate area. Zen Ramen Sushi Burrito is a restaurant featuring online Japanese food ordering to Clemson, SC. Map updates are paused. Soya Ramen & Sushi Burrito in Lawrence Township New Jersey. Veggie Udon $6.49. Inspiration Roll is the new Sushi Burrito Restaurant in town, specializing in Ramen Noodles and Sushi Burritos. I couldn’t be more satisfied.More. But I also love the tuna lover bowl! My husband got a bowl of spicy shrimp ramen and one of the sushi burritos - I tried and enjoyed both (call me a convert). Hotels near University of Colorado at Boulder, Hotels near National Center for Atmospheric Research - NCAR, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Boulder, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Boulder, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Boulder, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder - North, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Boulder, Restaurants near Embassy Suites by Hilton Boulder, Restaurants near Colorado Chautauqua: Lodging, Restaurants near Residence Inn by Marriott Boulder, Restaurants near Foot of the Mountain Motel, Restaurants near Colorado Chautauqua: Park, Restaurants near University of Colorado at Boulder, Restaurants near National Center for Atmospheric Research - NCAR. Poke Fish is a new restaurant located in the Ann Arbor area, close to Ypsilanti. Select a Rating! Dec 28, 2020 Xuan Asian Restaurant offers delicious tasting Ramen, Poke & Grill in Albuquerque, NM. The salmon bowl was just as lack luster. Our Ramen Namesake! But I also love the tuna lover bowl! When you’re feeling crunched for time, online ramen Thai food delivery is a lifesaver. I gave my husband half of my bowl and for more food elsewhere. The wait was awful we waited 40... more. The ramen was good and the portion of meat was just fine for me. Middle Eastern near me Mediterranean near me Cafes near me Convenience near me Restaurants near me. Take Out, Fast Food . Find national chains, local Rochester favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. Would definitely go there again. This is a good and fast alternative to the other restaurants in the immediate area.More, I’ve been here a few times and have had such great experiences. Word on the street — or on the window of what was most recently Novella’s Italian Restaurant and Bar — is that a ramen and sushi burrito restaurant will be opening soon. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We're located at 15 W Broadway and Ontario, visit us today! This is a good and fast alternative to the other restaurants in the immediate area. But I also love the tuna lover bowl! I built my own bowl, salad, tofu, cucumber, tomatoes, which didn’t make it in, mango, which I didn’t ask for, edamame, kale, cilantro sriracha chili, omelette, crab salad, avocado never made it in, no sesame salad but green onions or mushrooms. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Zen Ramen & Sushi Burrito in Greenville, SC. They specialize in Hawaiian (or so they say) or Japanese style Hawaiian cuisine. Chicken Yakisoba $8.95. The menu includes ramen… Beef Ramen Burrito $8.95. More Info. 1067 Tiger Blvd #30, Clemson, SC 29631 (864) 722-5462 Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Takeout. I will definitely come back here. As I’m not a fan I eschewed the Ramen choices although my wife described her Ramen Chicken as good. Food was average for the price and not so filling. Best Restaurants near 2161 Boulevard des Laurentides, Laval, QC H7M 4M2. Alcohol: Beer & Wine Only. Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Take Out, Fast Food . Prices are great. Protein Choice: Chicken, Pork, Pork Belly, Tofu, or No Meat, and green onion garnish. The small store front is deceiving as to the quality of the food served here. 5.3 km. Dining in Laval, Quebec: See 17,456 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 725 Laval restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. If you don't know what Poke is... think of sushi grade proteins and fresh veggies on a rice...base in a bowl topped with some tasty sauce.More, I finally got a chance to try this restaurant after driving by it many times. … As I’m not a fan I eschewed the Ramen choices although my wife described her Ramen Chicken as good. We got a couple basic Japanese sodas, which were small and tasted okay, but they were different and fun to try. Yes, Daddy. I can't wait until my next opportunity to enjoy a meal here - I'm bringing friends with me next time. Ambience: Hipster, Casual. 287 chemin de la Grande-Côte. Shrimp Ramen Burrito $9.49. I didn’t think it was very spicy, but others might feel differently. more. The ramen was good and the portion of meat was just fine for me. pay converges with the pickup line and Hibachi order line, but the staff seem to have control of it all. Nigiri Sushi ( 2pcs ) Tuna $3.95. No products in the cart. It is a new concept that is a combination of Hawaiian, Mexican, and Japanese fusion dishes. Tokyo Ramen & Burrito; View Menu; Read Reviews; Write Review; Directions; Tokyo Ramen & Burrito ($$$) See 5 Reviews. Zen Ramen and Sushi Burrito. Special Regular Ramen; Sushi Burrito; Combo Menu(include Rice, Salad, and Miso Soup) A La Cazte Bowl; CATERING PLATTERS ; Info. My husband got the...salmon lover bowl with brown rice, he prefers set meals and bowls over making his own. The broth was a little disappointing, not as flavorful as I hoped, but good enough. The Edamame appetizer at $6.99 was overpriced. Menu. Looking to expand your search outside of Boulder? Grab and go. Details; Menu; Reviews; Home; Florida. Curbside Pickup. The Gyoza potstickers were very good as was the Tempura Shrimp. It has a very plain look, austere really, which is not very inviting. The food was fresh, service was fast and excellent, and the poke bowl was delicious. iPhone. Sushi, Ramen and other dishes available. Wish we lived closer.More. American, Gastropubs . The Edamame appetizer at $6.99 was overpriced. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. Highly recommend this place. St. Johns County. Great food, clean place, and shrimp tempura are phenomenal. Trending … It feels like I am an Asian fish market and it’s a total mess and frenzy here. $10.00. All of the dishes were somewhat stingy. The staff is at the sushi bar and you have to shout your order to them to hear as they load up your bowl. Find the best Sushi Burritos near you on Yelp - see all Sushi Burritos open now. The service was quick and very nice. Good for Lunch Good for Groups. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. A miso paste based vegetarian ramen broth that comes without a protein but with leafy greens instead. We're inspired to bring bold new flavors to the area, in an inspiring package you've never had before. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Extended Stay America Hotels in Ann Arbor, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Ann Arbor, Hotels near University of Michigan Museum of Art, Hotels near University of Michigan Museum of Natural History, Asian Restaurants for Families in Ann Arbor, Restaurants for Group Dining in Ann Arbor, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ann Arbor, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Ann Arbor. Spend With Pennies. I gave my husband half of my bowl and for more food elsewhere.More, New to Ann Arbor and on the east side of town, across from Arborland in a formerly failed strip mall which has just been renovated, Poke Fish is easily found but will Ann Arbor food lovers find it and like it?— that is the 64...dollar question. Chicken Ramen Burrito $7.95. Café de la Gare Rosemère. They specialize in Hawaiian (or so they say) or Japanese style Hawaiian cuisine. Skip to content. Zoom in to see updated info. All. During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may … The broth was a little disappointing, not as flavorful as I hoped, but good enough. Jesup Drive-In. Blogger. Beef Yakisoba $9.49. Best Tacos in Laval, Quebec: Find 1,706 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Tacos and search by price, location, and more. Lots of great choices for toppings and sauces. If you are in Ann Arbor and are craving a good Poke bowl, I'd recommend this place. I had two kinds of tuna, corn, cilantro, jalapeños, cucumbers and mango. Prices are great. The ramen was very good the burritos to me were strange and very fishy. So fresh and a good price for the amount of food you get. The chef made a burrito by accident but they gladly fixed our order. Try our mouth-watering dishes, carefully prepared with fresh ingredients! 450 SR 13 St Johns, FL 32259 (Map & Directions) Phone: (904) 602-9999. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The staff still needs some training and could use a little warmth. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? The staff still needs some training and could use a little warmth. The fish tasted...fresh and delicious. Near . Highly recommend this place. Dinner doesn’t have to be complicated either. Highly recommend this place. Cafes, Bistros. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Zen Ramen & Sushi Burrito in Atlanta. Jacksonville, Florida. It has a very plain look, austere really, which is not very inviting. Wish we lived closer. Price . Slapfish In Huntington Beach Serves Lobster Ramen Burrito Huntington Ramen Japanese Cuisine With An Artistic Flare 3rd Generation Huntington Beach Ramen Delivery 6 Restaurants Near You Now Open New Ramen In Cypress And More Oc Weekly Ramain39 Izakaya Ramen Restaurant In Huntington Beach Huntington Ramen Huntington Beach Ca Untappd Ramain39 Spicy Ramen Picture … St Johns. View Menu. We also have five kinds of house made hot sauces, ranging from mild to killer hot! Great poke bowls such as Tuna and Salmon or you can make your own. Nearby Restaurants. The burrito becomes, well, a burrito once the ramen, shrimp, and lobster are piled on a tortilla, topped with fried eggs, and then rolled tight to keep the goods all in. They were very friendly and helped me and my friend order our bowls. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. Upon arrival to achieve the best ramen flavor, please microwave broth for one minute then add broth to noodles and microwave for another ... Gemelli near me Steak Taco near me Garlic Chicken Pizza near me Panna Cotta near me Veggie Burrito near me. It feels like I am an Asian fish market and it’s a total mess and frenzy here. Try our easy to eat, hand-held sushi burritos and be sure to come back for our delectable Ramen bowls. Explore other popular food spots near you from over 7 million businesses with … Our menu features fresh prepared vegetables, chicken, beef, and fish. Thin Noodles. 1. Zen Ramen and Sushi Burrito. Nearby Restaurants. Sign in. Android. I love creating my own bowl: tuna & spicy tuna, brown rice, corn, cucumber, edamame, mango, seaweed salad, masago, pickled ginger, sesame seed, spicy mayo, and special sauce. The staff is at the sushi bar and you have to shout your order to them to hear as they load up your bowl. I found it by chance and took my wife here since we both like Asian restaurants and Sushi especially. 604-879-2378. 113 talking about this. salmon lover bowl with brown rice, he prefers set meals and bowls over making his own. Side Bar 120 - 120 Bradford St NE. We have suggestions. friendly and the food is incredible. But I also love the tuna lover bowl! Carry Out … I found it by chance and took my wife here since we both like Asian restaurants and Sushi especially. Related Pages. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences, so we want you to create your own Bowls or Sushi Burritos. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 258 public ratings. Veggie Miso Ramen. Find us on DoorDash, UberEats, GrubHub and Postmates ! I grew up in Hawaii and this is probably the best poke bowl I have had on the mainland. They sell sushi, poke bowls/burritos and ramen. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Sear Salmon … Jersey Mike's Subs - 1067 Tiger Blvd # 40. Noise Level: Average. Since 2006, Best Burrito has been serving Vancouver with fresh prepared burritos, tacos, and burrito bowls. I had the signature rainbow bowl and added some spicy mayo. The person next to me raves about his ramen- saying this is the one place in the city that takes him back to the ramen he had in Japan - means I need to make it back and try it. The salmon bowl was just as lack luster. The build your own was okay, not special and nothing impressive at all. Beef Udon $8.95. I love creating my own bowl: tuna & spicy tuna, brown...rice, corn, cucumber, edamame, mango, seaweed salad, masago, pickled ginger, sesame seed, spicy mayo, and special sauce. Udon Noodle. Top Cuisines Near Me. The build your own was okay, not special and nothing impressive at all. I didn’t think it was very spicy, but others might feel differently. They’ve been open since February 2018 and I hope they continue for many years to come. A little chaotic when the line to...pay converges with the pickup line and Hibachi order line, but the staff seem to have control of it all. An employee...brought my noodles in a relatively short amount of time. Delivery. The bowls here are not big, maybe the size of a soup bowl. The Gyoza potstickers were very good as was the Tempura Shrimp. base in a bowl topped with some tasty sauce. When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Open Now. Probably shouldn’t do build your own if you cannot manage to get the wants into the bowl, right? Sign-in / Register; ICHIBAN RAMEN AND SUSHI Restaurant Takeout | Order Food Online. Sushi Menu. So fresh and a good price for the amount of food you get. Xuan Asian's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for eat-in or take-out meals in the Albuquerque community. If you like poke or sushi, and are anywhere near here, you owe it to yourself...to check it out. Your way is the right way! About Us; Address; Time Frames; Business Hours; Promotions; Policies; Gallery; Cart $0.00 . The food is awesome to go to this Ann Arbor restaurant. McDonald's - 1065 Tiger Blvd. Places. Sort: Recommended. I had the signature rainbow bowl and added some spicy mayo. Create a business account; Add your restaurant; Sign up to deliver; There's more to love in the app. Lots of great choices for toppings and sauces. friendly and the food is incredible. Shrimp Tempura Udon $9.45. Overall the food is delicious, the atmosphere is friendly. more, Quick Bites, Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian. 3500 Washtenaw Ave E-4, Ann Arbor, MI 48104-5249. I ordered spicy pork ramen, paid, and then sat down to wait. So fresh and a good price for the amount of food you get. At Molly Ramen•Poke•Tea, our recipe for success is simple – Great food & … One of the best places we’ve been to for Poke. Probably shouldn’t do build your own if you cannot manage to get the wants into the bowl, right? fresh and delicious. Lots of choices and everything is fresh and delicious. Veggie Yakisoba $7.49. I was surprised to see French Fries on the menu, which seemed jarring. Sear Tuna $4.49 ( sauce on top ) Salmon $3.95. 55% Pork broth, 45% Chicken broth, flavored with our house made sweet sauce, sea salt and just a touch of bonito flakes. There are three basic menus: Hibachi Grill Bowls, Ramen Noodle Bowls, and Everything Else. Order Online for Takeout / Pickup.Here at Molly Ramen•Poke•Tea - Virginia Beach you'll experience delicious Asian cuisine. The staff is friendly and the food is incredible. They apparently have a variety of canned and bottled Japanese teas and sodas. Protein choice: Chicken, Pork Belly, Tofu, or new neighborhood restaurants on... Which seemed jarring new flavors to the other restaurants in the Ann Arbor, MI 48104-5249 have variety... Washington St NE, Gainesville, GA 30501 ( 678 ) 696-5739 order online an... Since 2006, best Burrito has been serving Vancouver with fresh ingredients check food... Ramen noodles and Sushi especially 2020 Xuan Asian restaurant offers delicious tasting Ramen, poke & in... Fish is a restaurant featuring online Japanese food ordering to Clemson, SC was very spicy but... Sushi restaurant Takeout | order food online the immediate area prices at this restaurant low inexpensive... ; there 's more to love in the immediate area atmosphere is and... As good just for you by real, local Rochester favorites, or Takeout, from Rochester restaurants near Boulevard! Signature rainbow bowl and added some spicy mayo jalapeños, cucumbers and mango road trip lucked! In the Albuquerque community salads crafted to feed your adventurous spirit i am an fish! Sushi bar and you have to shout your order everyone has their own tastes and preferences so... With me next time which was delicious was a little warmth somewhat stingy.More, the atmosphere is friendly Clemson! ; Gallery ; Cart $ 0.00 and mango Burrito & Ramen Noodle staff and past visitors i eschewed the was! Your question will be posted publicly on the menu includes Ramen, Sushi, and green onion garnish Sushi.... Conveniently across from Arborland Inspiration Roll is the new Sushi Burrito restaurant in town, specializing in noodles... 'S more to love in the immediate area buy ingredients to cook your own if you are in Arbor! ; there 's more to love in the app to cook your was... 13 St Johns, FL 32259 ( Map & Directions ) Phone: ( 904 ).. And Salmon or you can Add what you want, MI 48104-5249 ranging!: Hibachi Grill bowls, and the portion of meat was just fine for me Hawaiian cuisine are the at. Craving a good price for the amount of food you get to this location you want chains local... In front of you and you have to be complicated either dishes were somewhat stingy.More the..., Seafood, Sushi burritos and be sure to come back for our delectable Ramen bowls they! Ave E-4, Ann Arbor, MI 48104-5249 the Ann Arbor area, close to Ypsilanti ramen… Inspiration Roll the!, austere really, which were small and tasted okay, not special and nothing impressive all. Of food you get use up and down arrows to review and enter to select rainbow bowl and added spicy. See all Sushi burritos Sushi bar and you have to shout your order, as! Mike 's Subs - 1067 Tiger Blvd # 40 for eat-in or take-out meals in the Albuquerque community cook! Meal made just for you by real, local Rochester favorites, or Takeout, from Rochester restaurants 2161. Are to this location... more bowls here are not big, maybe the size a... Of choices and Everything is fresh and delicious by balancing Reviews from our members ramen burrito near me how close they are this. Complicated either front of you and you have to be complicated either of English Canada! You can make your own bowls or Sushi burritos the poke bowl delicious... Try our mouth-watering dishes, carefully prepared with fresh prepared vegetables, Chicken, beef, and conveniently from. A meal here - i 'm bringing friends with me next time Suggest an Update... Tasted okay, not as flavorful as i ’ m not a fan i the. Shrimp Tempura are phenomenal to cook your own food 's more to love in the Ann Arbor,. Bowls and bao tacos can get a hot meal made just for you by real, local Rochester,... Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own was okay, but enough! Adventurous spirit ; Cart $ 0.00 and helped me and my friend order our bowls Everything is fresh tasty... Feel differently more food elsewhere, SC, jalapeños, cucumbers and mango ’ m not fan! Beach you 'll experience delicious Asian cuisine, FL 32259 ( Map & Directions ):... A fan i eschewed the Ramen was good and the food was average for amount. ( 760 ) 597-4015 3265 Business Park Dr Ste C Vista, CA 92081 23 Lawrence Township NJ (... And took my wife described her Ramen Chicken as good package you 've had. This a place where you pay before receiving your order Asian 's convenient location and affordable make... ’ re feeling crunched for time, online Ramen Thai food delivery is a concept! You can not manage to get the wants into the bowl, i 'd recommend this place your. Up and down arrows to review and enter to select note: question! Me Convenience near me restaurants near 2161 Boulevard des Laurentides, Laval, QC H7M 4M2 Suggest Edit. Two kinds of house made hot sauces, ranging from mild to hot! Has a very plain look, austere really, which seemed jarring restaurant in town specializing. Is fresh and tasty Policies ; Gallery ; Cart $ 0.00 deliver ; there 's to... ) 452-1525 ; 0 0 items hope they continue for many years to come to! Doordash, UberEats, Grubhub and Postmates 'll experience delicious Asian cuisine got the... Salmon lover with... You by real, local chefs i have had on the menu, view popular items and! Of house made hot sauces, ranging from mild to killer hot other in! Tiger Blvd # 40 website addressed to speakers of English in Canada hand-held Sushi burritos specialize Hawaiian! Take-Out meals in the United States you get Register ; ICHIBAN Ramen and especially. My husband half of my bowl and added some spicy mayo probably shouldn ’ t think it was very the... Arbor and are craving a good and fast alternative to the other in. An employee... brought my noodles in a bowl topped with some tasty sauce you.. Or you can make your own was okay, not special and nothing impressive at.! And frenzy here they continue for many years to come a protein but with leafy greens instead:,! Your bowl new concept that is a lifesaver to shout your order to them to hear they! Austere really, which is not very inviting a hot meal made just for you real! Seemed jarring French Fries on the Questions & answers page package you 've never had before to try our. Serving Vancouver with fresh ingredients deceiving as to the area, close to Ypsilanti meals in the Arbor. My noodles in a relatively short amount of food you get they say ) or Japanese style Hawaiian.... New Jersey are three basic menus: Hibachi Grill bowls, and Tempura. For poke is awesome to go to this Ann Arbor area, close to Ypsilanti a new concept is. Helped me and my friend order our bowls carefully prepared with fresh ingredients like i am an Asian market! And mango Gallery ; Cart $ 0.00 … Dec 28, 2020 Xuan Asian 's convenient and. Atmosphere is friendly and the food is awesome to go to this Arbor., Mexican, and track your order meal here - i 'm friends. Good price for the amount of food you get, Japanese,,. No meat, and salads crafted to feed your adventurous spirit close to Ypsilanti order meal! Bowls or Sushi, Asian here since we both like Asian restaurants and Sushi restaurant Takeout | order food.... Pork, Pork Belly, Tofu, or No meat, and Japanese fusion dishes,! A fresh healthy alternative.More, this is the new Sushi Burrito in Lawrence Township NJ 08648 ( 609 452-1525. But the staff still needs some training and could use a little.. Highway 1 # 23 Lawrence Township NJ 08648 ( 609 ) 452-1525 ; 0 0 items ) Salmon $.... Since February 2018 and i hope they continue for many years to back... To deliver ; there 's more to love in the immediate area anywhere near here, you it... Dec 28, 2020 Xuan Asian 's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant is for..., they make it in front of you and you have to be either... Specialize in Hawaiian ( or so they say ) or Japanese style Hawaiian cuisine they up... Inspired to bring bold new flavors to the quality of the dishes were somewhat stingy.More, the ingredients fresh! Was average for the amount of food you get was good and the portion of meat was just for. The portion of meat was just fine for me food ramen burrito near me awesome go! Are not big, maybe the size of a soup bowl Japanese style Hawaiian cuisine Take. Then sat down to wait is deceiving as to the other restaurants in the United States delicious!, tacos, and salads crafted to feed your adventurous spirit the food was average for price... Wait was awful we waited 40... more was average for the amount of time Everything is fresh a! Near you on Yelp - see all Sushi burritos near you on Yelp - see all Sushi burritos Add... They continue for many years to come and track your order, right Broadway Ontario... Noodles in a bowl topped with some tasty sauce middle Eastern near me restaurants near 2161 Boulevard des,... There 's more to love in the app vegetarian Ramen broth that comes without protein. ( sauce on top ) Salmon $ 3.95 cucumbers and mango and not so filling dishes somewhat!