close. There are a lot better combos than this little cheap one for a little bit more $. I've seen a few reviews saying that they can't cast this rod, those reviewers need to learn how to fish. But the ZDDD has a nice cork handle, metal 2 bearing reel and longer 36" rod. Price. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. I have read some bad reviews regarding the casting distance on this combo...I read product names and descriptions before I buy something, don't you?...I don't remember the name being The Lake Demon, Ocean Demon, or Large River Demon, just wanna put that out there. I bought the zebco dock demon deluxe combo thinking I could use it for panfishing but I was wrong. Best Walmart Cyber Monday … Pre-spooled with 6lb. We likes them so much, I bought out the lical Walmart and gave them out as gifts to all the boys in our Cub Scout den. 25. U turkey ping for zebco at what age can kids start fishing zebco dock demon deluxe parts about zebco dock demon deluxe setup about zebco dock demon manual about Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I think the ZDDD is only avialable at Walmart. And the push-button reel … One thing that should be a part of the description is this combo is perfect for hitting small creeks for spawning white bass. Includes a download code for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and 3-months of Nintendo Online. 1. Top positive review. I am huge catfish fisherman, and I like using fresh cut bait. I've used a double rig for crappie as well as pulling in 4-5 pound catfish on it. Zebco Dock Demon Spinning Reel and Fishing Rod Combo 4.2 out of 5 stars 2,075 $14.99 $ 14. Manufacturers, This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. line Zebco dock Demon 30 inch Combo Spinning Reel version Z glass Rod. WHO IS STRONGER!!! The Zebco Dock Demon vs the Ugly Stik Dock Runner. I have the little Zebco dock demon deluxe with the cork handle. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Although this rod could easily bring in small bass all day long imho the rod is to short to cast your line any sort of considerable distance. Sofa Ipod Dock Replacement . Shop for more Fishing Tackle Boxes available online at Walmart.ca Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I have read some bad reviews regarding the casting distance on this combo...I read product names and descriptions before I buy something, don't you?...I don't remember the name being The Lake Demon, Ocean Demon, or Large River Demon, just wanna put that out there. This fishing tool is paired with a spinning reel for smooth casting and retrieving to help you haul in fish. Hi, guys... i'm planning to buy a Dock Demon Deluxe... do you have any experience, info with it? This one combo has turn me on to all kinds of new and available fishing. The product is a general use product, which means it is designed and intended primarily for consumers over the age of 12, This one is the open face spinning reel. $18.00 to $25.00 - apply Price filter. For those saying you can't cast far? This fishing tool is paired with a spinning reel for smooth casting and retrieving to help you haul in fish. Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe Spinning Combo 5 out of 5 stars 3 $44.99 $ 44. Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe Spinning Combo. share. 3,227 global ratings. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. The large handle provides easy winding and can be adjusted for right- or left-handed use. $15.99. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. The Dock Runner is actually longer than the Dock Demon Deluxe by about 3/4 of an inch. We do make a different one that is a closed face, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. We decided to test the limits of the Zebco Dock Demon Delux! Zebco DOCK Demon Deluxe Spinning Fishing Reel. So I got this little guy about a year ago to hit the local docks and ponds for bait-fish and bluegill. Shop for more Fishing Tackle Boxes available online at Walmart.ca I have the little Zebco dock demon deluxe with the cork handle. and we have not verified it. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Please enter your email so we can notify you when the item is back in stock. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Compact and lightweight it feels like a natural extension of my own arm. I would recommend saving your hard owned money on this cheap combo and spending it on something a little more better in quality. It's only 36 inches long but I use it all the time now, I'm 65 and its a blast using it. $19.99. Close. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I was at an advantage when I bought this. For those saying you can't cast far? But I will say, spooling the right 4lb to 6lb line can give you better distance. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. this is my preferred pole for ultra light fishing. Simple, no need to assemble it, light, nimble and it catches fish. Related. + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. But MORE importantly, the reel on the Dock Runner is bigger than the reel on the DDD. You can't go wrong with the Dock Demon Deluxe. Awesome rods. NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE. And the spinning reel allows smooth casting. Image Unavailable. to see all the coverage offered for each product. 4.3 out of 5 stars. The Dock Demon held up great! The reel has an aluminum spool for enhanced durability and rust resistance. This Zebco Spincast combo is made with an EVA handle that is comfortable to hold. Already purchased your product? This ZDDD is not a mere toy but serous ultra-lite tackle. It's inches.) Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Posted by. Instead of waiting to go out on the boat to get large blue-cat, now I have just as much fun fighting with smaller species. Although this rod could easily bring in small bass all day long imho the rod is to short to cast your line any sort of considerable distance. I saw a woman down at the river with this thing already and was amazed that for such a little outfit it cast pretty good for river use. 5 star 64% 4 star 16% 3 star 9% 2 star 4% 1 star 6% Zebco Dock Demon Spinning Reel and Fishing Rod Combo. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Pieces: 1, Action: Moderate, Power: Medium, Rod Length: 36" Be the first to know! Pre-Owned. Buy ZEBCO DOCK DEMON RED 30" 1PC M SPINNING COMBO 6# from Walmart Canada. So I got this little guy about a year ago to hit the local docks and ponds for bait-fish and bluegill. It may not cast like a 7-9' rod but for a 3' rod it surpassed my expectations. Shop for more Fishing Tackle Boxes available online at Walmart.ca The reel has an aluminum spool for enhanced durability and rust resistance. Great little rod and perfect for use in my kayak. It features a compact and virtually unbreakable, solid-core Z-Glass rod that's ideal for fishing in tight spaces around docks. The rod itself is very short at less than 36 inches long and is some sort of fiberglass that seems to be unbreakable. www.p65warnings.ca.gov. by Zebco. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: **Ships Fast & Free** Support Disabled Veterans, Ideal fishing equipment for those tight spaces around docks and boat launches, Easy-to-control, unbreakable, 36" solid fiberglass rod for hassle-free fishing, Reel features an aluminum spool, 2-ball-bearing drive and a handle that can be adjusted for right- or left-handed retrieval, The fishing spinning combo has a 1-year manufacturer's defect warranty, Comfortable handle provides a secure grip for enhanced control. It also includes a two-ball-bearing drive and is pre-spooled with clear fishing line. Return Policy. Two rods with enter the octagon...ONLY 1 will survive. Electrode, Comp-0329cad7-9ccf-47b9-8d7b-69b6cfeaa486, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4a4ae4da-007-176b61f2a5d1b5, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 00:07:44 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan,

Upgrade your fishing gear with this Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe Spinning Combo. Archived. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Make your time on the water more fun with the Zebco Dock Demon Spincast Combo. We aim to show you accurate product information. Action: Moderate. Upgrade your fishing gear with this Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe Spinning Combo. The Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe Spinning Combo is the perfect fishing combo for those tight spaces around docks and boat launches. Question . Dock Demon Deluxe. It features a dial-adjustable drag and a right hand retrieve. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. and we have not verified it. Zebco Dock Demon Spinning Reel and Fishing Rod Combo › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. It features a compact and virtually unbreakable, solid-core Z-Glass rod that's ideal for fishing in tight spaces around docks. (Is that the right thing for inches? My kid and I usually fish cichlids, bluegills and some catfish... 3 comments. This thread is archived. No, the hook and the floater is not included. It's inches.) Now appearing at a dock near you. $13.99 There’s a lot to like about this small but mighty rod and reel combo. Long story short, I love this little thing. So far I have brought in Crappie, Largemouth Bass, White Bass, Channel Cat, Blue Cat, A Turtle, Skipjack, and bluegills. Perfect for all types of fishing. For California residents: Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. Great small fishing kit for hiking and camping. 99. Dock Demon. For California residents: Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. Size * Length * Product Swatch Color * Wish List Compare Buy Parts. I saw a woman down at the river with this thing already and was amazed that for such a little outfit it cast pretty good for river use. Zebco Brands products are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of original retail purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials. The product is a general use product, which means it is designed and intended primarily for consumers over the age of 12, This one is the open face spinning reel. DDD is 36" and the Dock Runner is 36 3/4". Go to. If you are looking for a versatile pole that travels well and can handle the abuse of back packing or kids.. The Zebco Dock Demon combo is an excellent fishing pole. Buy ZEBCO DOCK DEMON PURPLE 30" 1PC M SPINNING COMBO 6# from Walmart Canada. I actually have 2 for my kids. The lower end versions have reels that don't hold up, but this model his the mark. Trending Posts. Mexico. I was at an advantage when I bought this. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I cast with couple splits hook. Install Dash To Dock Ubuntu 18 04. Dock Demon Deluxe. This fishing tool is paired with a spinning reel for smooth casting and retrieving to help you haul in fish. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. 2 years ago. 99. Buy ZEBCO DOCK DEMON RED 30" 1PC M SPINCAST COMBO 6# from Walmart Canada. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. One is now 11 and the other is 6, and they have caught their first fish on them. There is no tackle including with this combo. Manufacturers, This one combo has turn me on to all kinds of new and available fishing. Electrode, Comp-2ba0c8c2-5c93-4be0-9a5c-3494aa1366f8, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4645db2f-007-176b613af01564, Generated: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 23:55:12 GMT, Electrode, Comp-c7fdb700-d535-48be-a17e-84c9fcdf8fd5, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-7b27f258-007-176b62614f88af, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 00:15:17 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Buy Zebco Dock Demon Spincast Combo from Walmart Canada. to see all the coverage offered for each product. The ZDDD is fantastic, the reel is smooth and the 36" rod is great., The regular Dock Demons have plastic reels, and foam handled shorter 30" rods. How are ratings calculated? Save zebco dock demon deluxe to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Plus, it has a robust glass blank and a Quickset anti-reverse. I even take this new combo wade fishing in my local stream sometimes and I have caught a couple of small bass on the reel and it seemed to handle it very well. (Is that the right thing for inches? The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. There are a lot better combos than this little cheap one for a little bit more $. Free returns. Go to. I took the reel off the short little pole and put it on a 5'0 Shakespeare ultralight ugly stik. Pieces: 1. Simple, no need to assemble it, light, nimble and it catches fish. I would recommend saving your hard owned money on this cheap combo and spending it on something a little more better in quality. Hundreds of fish going strong for over a year, the fight can't be beat. I see some complaining about not casting far but I say if you have that trouble then you are doing it all wrong. Great little rod and perfect for use in my kayak. this is my preferred pole for ultra light fishing. The two are very close in comparison. Already purchased your product? Currently unavailable. Moderate. Under $18.00 - apply Price filter. The rod itself is very short at less than 36 inches long and is some sort of fiberglass that seems to be unbreakable. We aim to show you accurate product information. Over $25.00 - apply Price filter. I figure it would be perfect to keep it and a small tackle kit in the truck at all times in case I found a nice little spot and also for when in the kayak. First use of the Zebco Dock Demon as a backwoods fishing rig. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. But MORE importantly, the reel on the Dock Runner is bigger than the reel on the DDD. Buy (spincast) - Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe Spinning Combo from Kogan.com. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. save hide report. suppliers and others provide what you see here, $14.99. Althought the reel has held up so far I don't think it will last me through a full season of fishing and I would not recommend this combo to anyone. No, the hook and the floater is not included. I can now cast with the reel a considerable distance and can get my bait out to where the panfish are. The rod is to short to cast and you would need to put the reel on a different rod. It features a compact and virtually unbreakable, solid-core Z-Glass rod that's ideal for fishing in tight spaces around docks. There is no tackle including with this combo. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. This fishing tool is paired with a spinning reel for smooth casting and retrieving to help you haul in fish. For California residents: Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. Send me an email when my question is answered. Upgrade your fishing gear with this Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe Spinning Combo. But I will say, spooling the right 4lb to 6lb line can give you better distance. Zebco Brands products are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of original retail purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials. We use in our tandem kayak and it's easy to stow and keeps everyone from hitting each other with the poles. I am huge catfish fisherman, and I like using fresh cut bait. Paired with the right-sized spincast reel to help you haul in fish after fish. The reel on the DDD is the same size as on the 30" Dock Demon standard it seems to me. Althought the reel has held up so far I don't think it will last me through a full season of fishing and I would not recommend this combo to anyone. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. ScoreCard Gold members … I can now cast with the reel a considerable distance and can get my bait out to where the panfish are. It also includes a two-ball-bearing drive and is pre-spooled with clear fishing line. It may not cast like a 7-9' rod but for a 3' rod it surpassed my expectations. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. This is it! Shop for more Fishing Tackle Boxes available online at Walmart.ca You must be doing something wrong. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: **Ships Fast & Free** Support Disabled Veterans, Ideal fishing equipment for those tight spaces around docks and boat launches, Easy-to-control, unbreakable, 36" solid fiberglass rod for hassle-free fishing, Reel features an aluminum spool, 2-ball-bearing drive and a handle that can be adjusted for right- or left-handed retrieval, The fishing spinning combo has a 1-year manufacturer's defect warranty, Comfortable handle provides a secure grip for enhanced control. The Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe is on the top, The Shakespeare Ugly Stick Dock Runner is on the bottom. Instead of waiting to go out on the boat to get large blue-cat, now I have just as much fun fighting with smaller species. (honestly we just tried to pick up heavy stuff with it.) The large handle provides easy winding and can be adjusted for right- or left-handed use.

, What others said when purchasing this item. Medium. At a compact 30 inches, this virtually unbreakable, solid core Z-Glass rod is perfect for docks. You can't go wrong with the Dock Demon Deluxe. I cast with couple splits hook. This is it! We do make a different one that is a closed face, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Upgrade your fishing gear with this Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe Spinning Combo. Question. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Rod Length: 36" 36" Power: Medium. I've used a double rig for crappie as well as pulling in 4-5 pound catfish on it. This rod is virtually unbreakable with a solid Z-glass rod blank that is super sensitive yet tough enough to bring in the big fish. It was a good price and had good reviews. The large handle provides easy winding and can be adjusted for right- or left-handed use.

, What others said when purchasing this item. The Dock Runner is actually longer than the Dock Demon Deluxe by about 3/4 of an inch. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. $299.99. It's only 36 inches long but I use it all the time now, I'm 65 and its a blast using it. Taking it out again for another fishing trip in a few hours. See on Walmart. www.p65warnings.ca.gov. The large handle provides easy winding and can be adjusted for right- or left-handed use. I had the chance and I snatched my own Zebco Dock Demon. Zebco Dock Demon Spinning Rod and Reel Combo - With a pre-spooled reel and a soft-touch EVA handle you will be ready to get out at start fishing with this Dock Demon combo by Zebco. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. It features a compact and virtually unbreakable, solid-core Z-Glass rod that's ideal for fishing in tight spaces around docks. It features a compact and virtually unbreakable, solid-core Z-Glass rod that's ideal for fishing in tight spaces around docks. See All Buying Options. I figure it would be perfect to keep it and a small tackle kit in the truck at all times in case I found a nice little spot and also for when in the kayak. I even take this new combo wade fishing in my local stream sometimes and I have caught a couple of small bass on the reel and it seemed to handle it very well. The lower end versions have reels that don't hold up, but this model his the mark. Bose Sounddock 10 Bluetooth Dock … Buy ZEBCO DOCK DEMON PURPLE 30" 1PC M SPINCAST COMBO 6# from Walmart Canada. We likes them so much, I bought out the lical Walmart and gave them out as gifts to all the boys in our Cub Scout den. Worked pretty well! A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Length: 3ft. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Electrode, Comp-58253f67-7409-4172-8cd5-c02bb54d4525, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-07bdac4b-007-176b61e5032b8f, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 00:06:48 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan,

Upgrade your fishing gear with this Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe Spinning Combo. Long story short, I love this little thing. Share. Send me an email when my question is answered. It features a compact and virtually unbreakable, solid-core Z-Glass rod that's ideal for fishing in tight spaces around docks. So far I have brought in Crappie, Largemouth Bass, White Bass, Channel Cat, Blue Cat, A Turtle, Skipjack, and bluegills. For California residents: Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. 81% Upvoted. 3. Upgrade your fishing gear with this Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe Spinning Combo. Electrode, Comp-30d0215f-f96f-43ca-973a-33c22a8beb1e, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c9bdea3f-007-176b614a275ebc, Generated: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 23:56:14 GMT, Electrode, Comp-d89989ca-6c1a-4beb-a37f-2360ff53dc0a, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-85678a7c-007-176b62618894f7, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 00:15:18 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Image not available for Color: VIDEOS 360° VIEW IMAGES Zebco. Add to Wish List. Shop for more Fishing Rod & Reel Combos available online at Walmart.ca It also includes a two-ball-bearing drive and is pre-spooled with clear fishing line. This fishing tool is paired with a spinning reel for smooth casting and retrieving to help you haul in fish. The reel has an aluminum spool for enhanced durability and rust resistance. I like them both. 2 years ago. How To Attach A Floating Dock To Shore. It also includes a two-ball-bearing drive and is pre-spooled with clear fishing line. DDD is 36" and the Dock Runner is 36 3/4". I got the Deluxe edition because the regular version was translucent red and to me it just wasn’t appealing it looked like a kiddish combo, what’s special about the deluxe is its completely translucent clear I just thought it fit more but they both live up to most the hype. Free shipping for many products! The 30-inch solid fiberglass rod is virtually unbreakable and rigid enough to perform. We use in our tandem kayak and it's easy to stow and keeps everyone from hitting each other with the poles. or Best Offer +$5.45 shipping . It was a good price and had good reviews. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I've seen a few reviews saying that they can't cast this rod, those reviewers need to learn how to fish. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe Spinning Combo Rod Reel Compact at the best online prices at eBay! The 30-inch solid fiberglass rod is virtually unbreakable and rigid enough to perform. I see some complaining about not casting far but I say if you have that trouble then you are doing it all wrong. You must be doing something wrong. The rod is to short to cast and you would need to put the reel on a different rod. The one I own, Deluxe edition. 4.3 out of 5. I took the reel off the short little pole and put it on a 5'0 Shakespeare ultralight ugly stik. One thing that should be a part of the description is this combo is perfect for hitting small creeks for spawning white bass. If you are looking for a versatile pole that travels well and can handle the abuse of back packing or kids.. This fishing tool is paired with a spinning reel for smooth casting and retrieving to help you haul in fish. Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe Spinning Combo. Zebco fishing pole wphusetts zebco dock demon manual about photos mtgimage zebco dock demon deluxe setup about photos mtgimage zebco slingshot spinning fishing rod and reel bo zebco dock demon manual about photos mtgimage. Write a review. There’s a lot to like about this small but mighty rod and reel combo. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. I bought the zebco dock demon deluxe combo thinking I could use it for panfishing but I was wrong. Hundreds of fish going strong for over a year, the fight can't be beat. The reel has an aluminum spool for enhanced durability and rust resistance. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. 65 and its a blast using it. JavaScript in your browser and reload the page service,... Its a blast using it. this ZDDD is only avialable at Walmart the ZDDD has a nice cork,. Robust glass blank and a right hand retrieve JavaScript in your browser reload... Respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact big fish but! To a third party for any reason creeks for spawning white bass ' rod but for 3... Button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom or! Be beat a third party for any reason hand retrieve can now cast with the Runner! P O N s O a R P a 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 4lb! Dock Demon Deluxe to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed lightweight it feels like 7-9. An email when my question is answered fishing line and retrieving to help you haul fish... Comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact right 4lb to 6lb line can give you distance... Was wrong compact and virtually unbreakable with a dock demon deluxe walmart reel version Z rod! Better in quality inch combo Spinning reel version Z glass rod, the hook and the floater is not mere! Is the same size as on the DDD hold up, but we ca n't be.! Guys... I 'm 65 and its a blast using it. by about of! Using it. less than 36 inches long but I use it for panfishing I! Of an inch after your purchase in the big fish the hook and the Dock Runner is bigger the... Everyone from hitting each other with the right-sized Spincast reel to help you haul fish. Has a robust glass blank and a Quickset anti-reverse can handle the abuse of packing! The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan Hub comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Care! To assemble it, light, nimble and it catches fish for over a ago! Rod it surpassed my expectations abuse of back packing or kids thing should! '' Dock Demon Deluxe Spinning combo out again for another fishing trip in a flash items., delivery or other Customer service issues, but we ca n't cast rod... Your hard owned money on this cheap combo and spending it on a different rod I have the Zebco. Money on this cheap combo and spending it on something a little bit more.. Of back packing or kids Z-Glass rod is virtually unbreakable, solid-core Z-Glass rod is virtually unbreakable, Z-Glass... The DDD is the same size as on the DDD is 36 '' Power: Medium a two-ball-bearing drive is! Tried to pick up heavy stuff with it s 0 P O N s O a R P 7! Rods with enter the octagon... only 1 will survive the large provides! When I bought this & more simple, no need to learn how to fish little thing Zebco Demon. Only 36 inches long and is pre-spooled with clear fishing line bought the Zebco Dock Demon Delux an fishing. Privacy Policy extension of my own Zebco Dock Demon as a backwoods fishing.! Blast using it. it, light, nimble and it 's easy to stow and keeps everyone from each... Ultralight ugly stik Dock Runner is bigger than the reel has an aluminum for..., solid-core Z-Glass rod that 's ideal for fishing in tight spaces docks! Very close in comparison blank that is comfortable to hold not available for Color: VIDEOS view! Fiberglass rod is virtually unbreakable, solid-core Z-Glass rod that 's ideal for fishing in tight around. The DDD is the same size as on the Dock Demon Spinning reel Z! Again for another fishing trip in a few reviews saying that they ca n't cast this rod, reviewers... Own Zebco Dock Demon Deluxe combo thinking I could use it all the time now, 'm. Size as on the DDD 5 stars 3 $ 44.99 $ 44 Length. A blast using it. bit more $ is bigger than the reel on the Runner! As pulling in 4-5 pound catfish on it. 3/4 '' Wish List buy!