His facebook page stated “Last night, Bro. An update to his official Facebook page after the heart attack said that although he was in critical condition, he was "stable." Part 1 – Paul Washer Today I heard Paul Washer had a heart attack and is in critical condition. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Play! Paul Washer teaching 1 John to missionaries/pastor. You probably know Paul Washer as the man who preached the infamous “Shocking Youth Message,” a sermon that has tallied over one million views on YouTube. Keep fighting through the word of God. We will post updates here and on the HeartCry Facebook page. iTunes 59:07. After serving for 12 years as a missionary the Lord shed His grace on Charo and saved her soul in 2004. James Jennings 3 years ago. Prayers availing! Evangelical Christianity is false Christianity and leads to hell. On top of that, I am not worth responding to; I probably wouldn’t respond to me, either. Washer reports converting to Christianity while studying to become an oil and gas lawyer at the University of Texas at Austin. As an unworthy sinner chosen and saved by the mercy and grace of the Lord God,.. there is nothing more moving and beautiful to hear (after God's word) than the personal testimony of a God's work in the salvation of a lost soul! Dec 17, 2020 Paul David Washer. **Very happy to report Paul is much improved today! Paul Washer Family. This video has Paul Washer giving part of His testimony and then preaching the Word of God. 3:46. Washer is the founder of HeartCry Missionary Society, and is also a popular preacher and conference speaker. It has angered many of the youth. Testimony. How to Reform a Church and Not be a Coward. [8] In 1988, while in Peru,[9] Washer founded the HeartCry Missionary Society to support indigenous missionaries witnessing to people of their own culture. He is in stable condition. Everything. on March 22, 2017. 4 comments. Paul Washer heart attack. It’s because he’s Paul Washer and he’s busy. Granted Ministries Press. Your job is not over. I have embedded some of those below. Paul Washer reports converting to Christianity while studying to become an oil and gas lawyer at the University of Texas at Austin. But there is far more to the man than that one sermon. HeartCry Missionary Society founder Paul Washer suffered a heart attack Monday night, according to the organisation’s Facebook page. Mission Update Missions. Paul David Washer. Paul suffered a heart attack,” “He is in critical condition, though currently stable. His team which had hoped he would be able to return home last weekend, now says he could be released on Tuesday. I added this section because on March 21, 2017 I heard Paul Washer had a heart attack and was in critical condition. For those who can see the prevailing Satanic false Christianity of today (2 Timothy 3:1-5; 4:3-4), he is readily manifest; for Washer is engulfed in it. HeartCry Missionary Society. More updates to follow here and on his Twitter account. Recommended: Iranian Christian Convert Leads Over 1,500 Muslims to Christ. Paul Washer is a false prophet, a total here [RALLYPRAYER]Paul Washer suffered a heart attack. Read Paul Washer’s Update Letter On The Heart Attack “Praying. — Paul Washer (@paulwasher) March 21, 2017. ARTICLE 28: The Central Promise of Pentecost. A Respected preacher and Heartcry Missionary Founder, Paul Washer suffered a heart attack Monday night and is in stable condition, according to information released by his missionary society. **Paul Washer suffered a heart attack last night. “My dear brothers and sisters, I hope this brief introduction finds you growing in your understanding of the person and work of Christ upon which the entirety of our hope and salvation rests. Paul Washer, his wife Rosario and their four children. I did not know the outcome. “There won’t be any books.” . The holy spirit is your body guard. Washer, Paul (2004). He is in critical condition, though currently stable. "Last night, Bro. My heart goes out to the guy and I actually like him, but I believe he is wrong on salvation. 4:27. Paul Washer’s Recent Heart Attack. Many of the youth that I’ve preached this to have become fiercely angry, but the people that have become most angry at hearing this message have been the parents of youth. In this fool-headed video washer condemns the Romans Road (that is, showing a person how to be saved from Scriptures in the book of Romans). The preacher and author had surgery and is gaining his strength back bit by bit.