Students can choose the institution based on their location, subject selection, course fees, etc.Read more, • Top Answer By Kanu Priya on 30-Oct-2020, Ans. Facilities: 5.64 LPA to INR. Related News NITs GATE 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 Cutoff - Check NIT M.Tech Admission Process [Registration Form]Archive 16.8 LPA ... 2020. Daily Winner for: – 5th August 2012 Name of the intern: – Monika Institute: – NIT Kurukshetra Organization interned with: – IIM Lucknow So, I am an engineering student (IT) and first thing that comes to anyone’s mind about my internship would be some … 90% Candidates who applied for MAT 2020 in CBT mode, can visit the official website and login using their creden, Germany attracts a huge number of candidates every year, as the score requirements of language tests, as well as the standardized tests, are quite low. The placement of the college is its trademark. Companies like ACCENTURE, Bloomberg, Bosch Ltd, CA Technologies, Capgemini, GODREJ, HSBC, IBM, Infosys, etc visit campus in search of good placements. Classrooms set up with modern instruments, the library is open to all, medical facilities and equipped labs are also available in college. NIT Kurukshetra conducted its Final Placements for the batch of 2019 with the participation of 1,015 eligible students from different disciplines, out of which over 819 students bagged 933 job offers from some of the big names in the industry. I am in B.Tech 2nd year. 6000 for the internship period and Rs. The average salary package offered to students who graduate in CSE from this Institute is 6.8 lakhs and the highest salary package is 25 lakhs. 98% NIT Hamirpur 6.5 lakhs Some of the top recruiters who participated in the placement drive were-. 42  80% Electronics & Comm. NIT Hamirpur: I was anxious about my exam preparation. As no specific course is mentioned, it is difficult to choose an institute over the other. All Hiring Details like Eligibility Criteria, Application fee, Selection Process and other Information is given below. Fees The alumni network are highly supportive and encouraging. One. Reg. CSE: This page provide students with access to the best and the most relevant internship opportunities. A Four Week Self-Financed online Summer Training cum Internship Programme in Civil Engineering (ONLINE STIPCE-2020) 06th July – 31st July, 2020 Organized by Department of Civil Engineering Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Prayagraj- 211004, India. Also, the NIT Kurukshetra placement team provides the students with on job training, internships, and campus placements across the globe. The visiting companies or organizations are the same and they provide more or less the same salary packages. Civil 819 students from both the UG and PG programs got placed under different sectors of the industry.. PEC Chandigarh is one the pioneer engineering colleges in Punjab. The recruiting companies include Microsoft, ITC, Infosys, TATA, JP Morgan, Mu Sigma, Loreal, Arcesium, Goldman Sachs, etc. Categories  NITR Darpan is the official Newsletter of our Institute. Admission 2021. A valid score in JEE Main is mandatory. NIT Kurukshetra However, all the precautionary measures like social distancing, wearing face masks and sanitization were strictly adhered. Infrastructure: NIT Rourkela, NIT, Rourkela. Placements: Seat Intake 40.63 LPA was provided to the Computer Engineering students. Teachers are well qualified in their particular fields and very helpful. Students must have passed 12th standard with 75% marks with a valid score in JEE Main. For this 2018 summer we have only limited seats, Hurry up to reserve your seat. Companies like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Hero, Swiggy, Flipkart, Samsung, Airtel, Jio etc visit the campus for recruitment. Find the best student internship opportunities in India. Keep up to date with our progress by following us. The maximum number of placements were done under the MCA program, where 58 out of 60 eligible students got placed. Cognizant, Microsoft Last date for receiving completed forms is February 28, 2020. NIT Hamirpur is ranked 98 among the best engineering colleges of India by NIRF, 2020. ECE NIT Raipur Companies like Adobe, Airtel, Amazon, Ashok Leyland, Bosch Ltd, Cap Gemini, Coca-Cola, Flipkart, Ford Motors, etc visit the campus every year. The average salary offered up to 6.5 lakhs and the highest package is up to 30 lakhs. Collegedunia helped me to ace it. Companies like ACCENTURE, Bloomberg, Bosch Ltd, CA Technologies, Capgemini, GODREJ, HSBC, IBM, Infosys, etc visit campus in search of good placements. INR 17.3 LPA Information Brochure for Admission of B. NIT Jamshedpur Our team will look into it. Popular courses at both the institutes are BTech, MTech, MBA, etc. Companies like Amazon, Nestle, Bharat Petroleum, Flipkart and Microsoft visited our campus for placements. Summer training: Practical Training is an important part of any technical curriculum. Infosys, IBM NIT Meghalaya is at 2nd in NIRF - 2020 Ranking among North-East NITs ; NIT Meghalaya has been ranked 61 in NIRF-2020 The final selection is based on the entrance exams. 95% Mechanical Internship. The institute is one of the best, having many good experienced faculties for civil engineering. Companies like Adobe, Airtel, Amazon, Ashok Leyland, Bosch Ltd, Cap Gemini, Coca-Cola, Flipkart, Ford Motors, etc visit the campus every year. NIT Kurukshetra: This college is one of the best college in haryana. Faculty are well-qualified, experienced and cooperative. 0 NIT Kurukshetra fresher jobs and internships . NIT Hamirpur also has a good placement rate. 6 LPA Those faculty will contact you directly. 122 My institution placement cell is good enough it always try to bring best for us and our teachers helps us to grab this opportunity my entrepreneurs cell is also good and well managed I really appreciate my institute for this thank you for always try to bring best out of us. Because of collegedunia, all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered. IIIT Jabalpur Airtel, Flipkart Internshala-NIT Kurukshetra. NIT Hamirpur: The highest package offered last year was as high as 40 lakh per annum and the placement of CSE/IT department was around 100%.