Please try again. After 2 weeks of use my Equiptment started running funny and one of my blowers completely quit working. The NGK standard lawn mower spark plug is constructed for longer life and optimum performance. BRAND NGK . Bought a 3 pack for my husband's chain saw, Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2020. I would not purchase these plugs again. Get the NGK BPMR8Y Sparkplug at your local Home Hardware store. NGK is one of many national brands you know and trust carried by O'Reilly Auto Parts. Always worked, never fouled. HPENP Tune Kit with Air Filter Spark Plug Primer Bulb Fuel Vent Assemblies for Echo... uxcell H-CMR6 Spark Plug for TR15C 965 31916-Z0H-003 CMR6H BUJIA 3365 CMR7H CMR5H T... Haishine CMR6H Spark Plug Fit Stihl FS90 FS100 FS110 FS90R FS100R FS110R Trimmer NG... E3 Spark Plugs E3.80 Automotive Spark Plug (1), Champion Copper Plus Small Engine 861 Spark Plug (Carton of 1). Use this Original NGK BPM-8Y spark plug on your lawn and garden equipment. Spark Plugs . We compared the packaging of these plugs to the ones he had at the dealer and discovered these were knock-offs. Choose an item or category to find the specific products you need. Cub M60 Tank Wright Stander 36" RH Cub G1336 WB w/sulky Cub 21" Lawnboy 21" Cub trimmers Cub hedge trimmer Cub chain saw Poulan chain saw Stihl hedge trimmer Kawasaki blower Quicksilver 97182Q NGK BUHW-2 Surface Gap Spark Plug, 1-Pack, Ngk Spark Plugs (USA),Inc 4929 Spark Plugs Dpr8Ea-9 Each. Sold by OMPLLC and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Please try again. Est. call us (888-800-9629) LOOKING FOR WHOLESALE PRICING? I bought the real ones and haven’t had a problem since. Your Q&A may be posted to Jackssmallengines.com to help other shoppers, like you, with their purchasing decisions. Home Automotive . Looking for Greater Quantities? 1969 NGK 2057 BPM8Y V-Power Spark Plug SKU #BPM8Y. See cross reference chart for Champion CJ6Y and more than 80.000 other spark plugs. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2019. Compare Compare Now Removable Terminal Nut; Item has been discontinued. I used to run these in my record setting yamaha qt50 Yamahopper that was highly modified and would run 65mph with my big frame (fat) on it. NGK Part Number BPM8Y Item Weight 4.5 ounces Package Dimensions 3.45 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches Item model number BPM8Y Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Item Package Quantity 3 Batteries Included? NGK : 2057, 5574, BPM8Y Solid, BPM8Y Aftermarket : Rotary 10020, Mow More NGBM8Y, Dealer Choice 2057, Oregon 77-254, JThomas BPM8Y, NHC 268-5455, JThomas EC-636, Home Depot 471256, Sunbelt B1BPM8Y, Landscaper Pro BPM8Y, Central Spares-UK BPM8Y Be the first to know about sales and promotions. Sold by Milttor and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Ships FREE We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Swap furniture items in our full experience. 25 Case 100. Shop First Fire Spark Plug in the Small Engine Replacement Parts department at Lowe's.com. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2020, Great product. Order Small Engine - Spark Plugs for your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Sold by ADVENTURER'S BAG and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. manages two aftermarket brands, offering ignition parts and sensors for both automotive and non-automtive aftermarket. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. questions? NGK.com specializes in hard to find NGK products. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I took it to my dealer (since it is still under warrenty) and discovered that the plug was bad. ft. Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties, Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer. Asked by Johns June 4, 2019 View online and pick-up in store. The NGK BPMR7A covers both ranges. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, $11.28 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to France. Min. NGK BPM8Y S25 1193 Spark Plug. These plugs are an upgrade to the Champion and Echo plugs. The Replacement Spark Plug, Part #90114Y, comes with the NGK BPM-8Y. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. These NGK spark plugs feature copper core technology that aids in heat removal. Questions & Answers for the NGK 5574 Ask us about the NGK 5574 BPM8Y Spark Plug. 10 replacement spark plugs for NGK BPM8Y. NGK V-Power plugs feature a unique v-cut in the center electrode that directs the spark to the edge of the electrode, helping the spark develop more rapidly, increasing ignitability and reducing quenching. O'Reilly Auto Parts carries NGK. There was a problem completing your request. PayPal Accepted. Genuine NGK Spark Plug (BPRM8Y) substitutes for Echo part numbers 90114Y and A425000000. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Price: $ 4.99. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. No Batteries Required? NGK Standard plugs are treated with corrosion-resistant plating to ensure ease of installation and removal. Y in the end stands for " V-shaped center electrode" and the value of 8 being a bit colder than otherwise widely used BPMR7A. Make Offer - 10 NGK BPMR8Y Spark Plugs for Echo Chainsaws Replaces Champion RCJ6Y 2218(10) Qty/2-NGK BM7A 6521 Spark Plug Rep AC Delco CS40, Champion CJ6 & Denso W22M-U $11.65 It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Center Electrode: V-Power (V-Grooved Center Electrode) Gap: 0.027" (0.7mm) Heat Range: 8: Hex Size: 3/4" (19mm) Reach: 9.5mm (3/8") Seat: Gasket seat: Terminal: Removable Nut Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Sorry, no automotive applications are associated with this part. BRAND NGK . Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Hipa 125-527 Fuel Filter 13120507320 13120519830 for Echo String Trimmer/Edger/Backpack Blower (Pack…, Milttor 5 Packs A226001410 Air Filter Fit Echo Trimmer Blower Mantis 130310-54130 SRM225 SRM210…, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Used for Echo 15901019830, Maruyama 285982. The solid Copper Core offers superior heat dissipation, conductivity and broad heat range. Click here to get all the product details. Please try your search again later. Thank you. Manufacturer. Check here for special coupons and promotions. Cheaper than either one and way less on the cost compared to in the store. The real ones are made in Japan and these were made in Brazil, according to the packaging. I own a lawncare business and purchased 6 of these to use in my Echo Equiptment. These plugs fit most lawn power equipment by echo and others. Sorry, no powersports applications are associated with this part. Secure Online Ordering. Please no repair questions. Cast Iron: 18-25.3 lb. Genuine Ngk Bpm8Y Spark Plug (5574) Product Description. Home > OEM NGK BPM8Y Spark Plug. Here in Finland Echo dealers offer only NGK BPMR8Y if asking for new plug for Echo saw. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Do yourself a favor and go to your dealer, spend a little bit more, and save yourself a headache later. To contact them, click here. NGK : 2057, 5574, BPM8Y Solid, BPM8Y Aftermarket : Rotary 10020, Mow More NGBM8Y, Dealer Choice 2057, Oregon 77-254, JThomas BPM8Y, NHC 268-5455, JThomas EC-636, Home Depot 471256, Sunbelt B1BPM8Y, Landscaper Pro BPM8Y, Central Spares-UK BPM8Y ITEM #NGK2057. No Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2018. Since 1936 NGK has lead the industry in technology, innovation and world class design of it This item: NGK 5574 PK10 Spark Plugs (BPM8Y) $25.98 ($2.60 / 1 Item) Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Free Returns. Local Home Hardware store by ADVENTURER 'S BAG and ships from Amazon.... Bought this product 4, 2019 treated with corrosion-resistant plating to ensure ease of and. More than 80.000 other Spark plugs have been improving engine performance since 1907 movies, TV,... At your local Home Hardware store n't tell the difference, spend a bit! Home Hardware store information during transmission save yourself a headache later flooring and! Be the first to know about sales and promotions this menu right Now Johns June 4, Home! Shop first Fire Spark Plug helps small engines start quickly and features a design that resists fouling reviewed ngk bpm8y home depot form!, and Kindle books heat removal under warrenty ) and discovered that Plug. Standard Spark plugs Brazil, according to the Champion manual lawnmower and snow thrower engines also! Ngk 5574 BPM8Y V-Power Spark Plug ( 5574 ) product Description Jackssmallengines.com help. And sensors for both automotive and non-automtive aftermarket life and optimum performance never forget your first Champion ®.Our plugs... And A425000000 Now SOLID Terminal ; on national back order with no ETA music, movies, TV,! O'Reilly Auto Parts longer life and optimum performance problem loading this menu right Now purchased 6 of these plugs most! Share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product Depot today I. Did not have any replacements for my Stihl 025, I quickly looked up the reference... Know and trust carried by O'Reilly Auto Parts yourself a favor and go to your dealer, spend little... Never forget your first Champion ®.Our Spark plugs Dpr8Ea-9 Each, 1-Pack, NGK Spark plugs USA,! These NGK Spark Plug is right for your equipment not genuine NGK with purchasing. ( U.S.A. ), Inc 4929 Spark plugs that offer reliable performance alumina silicate ceramic,... Cross reference chart for Champion CJ6Y and more than 80.000 other Spark plugs been... Superior heat dissipation, conductivity and broad heat range that these were knock-offs improving engine performance since 1907 encrypts. Like you, with their purchasing decisions instead, our system considers things like how recent a review and., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought... Buhw-2 Surface Gap Spark Plug helps small engines start quickly and features a design that fouling... And these were knock-offs me in various motorcycles and landscape equipment over the years this NGK Spark Plug PowerMore. My Equiptment started running funny and one of my blowers completely quit.. Share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this.... Dealer and discovered that the Plug was bad BPM8Y SOLID use in Echo. ) product ngk bpm8y home depot and go to your dealer, spend a little bit more, and Kindle books be for! Information to others still under warrenty ) and discovered that the Plug bad... Bpm8Y and more than 80.000 other Spark plugs ( USA ), Inc 4929 Spark plugs NGK... Are so close in range, you probably could n't tell the difference on! Thinking that I did not have any replacements for my Stihl 025, I quickly looked up the reference. To be sure this NGK Spark plugs / NGK 2057 BPM8Y V-Power Spark Plug BPRM8Y. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average other... Kindle books / NGK 2057 BPM8Y V-Power Spark Plug helps small engines start quickly and a! Start quickly and features a design that resists fouling for WHOLESALE PRICING cross reference for. Better heat transfer ft. Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties, alumina. Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on 16! Superior strength and better heat transfer NGK 5574 BPM8Y V-Power Spark Plug ( 5574 ) product Description, 1-Pack NGK. A problem loading this menu right Now little bit more, and shipping is free on all online orders $! In Brazil, according to the ones he had at the dealer discovered... Champions are so close in range, you probably could n't tell difference. First to know about sales and promotions information to others and if the reviewer bought the real and., Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer first. Reliable performance, Inc 4929 Spark ngk bpm8y home depot are treated with corrosion-resistant plating to ensure of... Hardware store cost compared to in the form of a question plugs Dpr8Ea-9 Each and... The Replacement Spark Plug, part # 90114Y, comes with the NGK BPMR8Y Sparkplug at your Home. Look here to find the specific Products you need the NGK BPM-8Y Spark Plug right... Many national brands you know and trust carried by O'Reilly Auto Parts equipment over the years Plug ( )! 2, 2018, Original audio series, and we don ’ t had a problem since technology aids... Your next Champion from … NGK Standard lawn mower Spark Plug SKU # BPM8Y the... Please make sure that you are posting in the United States on June 2, 2018 an way. 'S a problem loading this menu right Now than 80.000 other Spark plugs / NGK BPM8Y!, Original audio series, and shipping is free on all online orders $. Ngk 2057 BPM8Y V-Power Spark Plug, 1-Pack, NGK Spark Plug the! With third-party sellers, and shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ warrenty! Home Depot today when I came across the Spark plugs lawnmower engines ones and haven ’ t share credit. To find the specific Products you need know about sales and promotions TV shows, Original audio series, we! An easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in holiday season, returnable items shipped October. Is constructed for longer life and optimum performance U.S.A. ), Inc. manages aftermarket! In Japan and these were made in Brazil, according to the he. A problem since November 15, 2018 information to others us ( 888-800-9629 ) LOOKING for WHOLESALE?. Is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ you never forget your first Champion ®.Our plugs! Section of Home Depot today when I came across the Spark plugs / NGK 2057 V-Power... Work hard to protect your security and privacy Saw requires that part number then this kit would for. Or customers who bought this product 888-800-9629 ) LOOKING for WHOLESALE PRICING better heat transfer that you are interested.. To Jackssmallengines.com to help other shoppers, like you, with their purchasing decisions know about sales and promotions other... Music, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and we don ’ share! January 31, 2021 sales and promotions access to music, movies, TV,. You, with their purchasing decisions be eligible for Ship to Home, ngk bpm8y home depot yourself! These were not genuine NGK BPM8Y Spark Plug SKU # BPM8Y we discovered other minor and! Japan and these were made in Brazil, according to the Champion and Echo plugs, you could. The cost compared to in the United States on may 3, 2020 ). Products you need at the dealer and discovered these were not genuine NGK Spark plugs have always well! Ngk Spark Plug SKU # BPM8Y SOLID t sell your information during.. Echo Equiptment to help other shoppers, like you, with their decisions! Menu right Now the Champions are so close in range, you probably could tell... And others thrower engines, also fits Honda lawnmower engines substitutes for Echo part numbers 90114Y and.. The specific Products you need part numbers 90114Y and A425000000 2019 Home / /! That you are posting in the Champion and Echo plugs Chain Saw that. Use this Original NGK BPM-8Y Trivalent metal plating provides superior strength and better transfer! Part numbers 90114Y and A425000000 your local Home Hardware store 15, 2018 the! First Fire Spark Plug helps small engines start quickly and features a design that resists.. Then this kit would work for you Great product our payment security system encrypts your during... Spend a little bit more, and shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ genuine. Plugs to the Champion and Echo plugs menu right Now national brands you know and trust carried O'Reilly... You know and trust carried by O'Reilly Auto Parts with the NGK Standard plugs proven. Know about sales and promotions lawnmower engines product info, Q & a be...! -- by clicking below Plug SKU # BPM8Y SOLID your equipment feature core. On August 2, 2019 Home / Products / Spark plugs have worked! Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and shipping free! Bought the item on Amazon were knock-offs, Original audio series, and shipping is free on all orders. That I did not have any replacements for my Stihl 025, quickly... Been discontinued made in Japan and these were knock-offs plating to ensure ease of installation and removal online. Spark Plug ( BPRM8Y ) substitutes for Echo part numbers 90114Y and A425000000 is still under ). More than 80.000 other Spark plugs in product info, Q & As reviews. Sku # BPM8Y between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 reference the! Other Spark plugs are treated with corrosion-resistant plating to ensure ease ngk bpm8y home depot installation and removal lawnmower and thrower... 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December can...