Install Supplies & Tools; Patch Panels; Recessed Wall Boxes; Wall Plates, LV Boxes & Rings; ... Metra Harnesses ME-70-1765 Toyota Wiring Harness, Retains AUX & Back Up Camera. Allows for the installation of an aftermarket radio using the existing factory wiring and connectors. Order dealer parts, install kits, factory dash kits, online for your local dealership or auto shop. METRA 95-7353CH Kia Rio 12-Up DDIN Mounting Kit $28.95: DASHKITS CONNECTS2 CT24AU04 Dash kit for mounting an aftermarket radio $19.95: ADHESIVES INSTALL-BAY BV1RL 1 inch hook and loop velcro $1.95: DASHKITS SCOSCHE FD1445B Dash kit for mounting an aftermarket radio $10.95 Installation Note: This harness uses your factory amplifier; your new stereo must have one pair of preamp outputs to connect this harness. Metra 70-5520 • Wiring Harness for Select 2003 - 2010 Ford / Lincoln / Mercury Vehicles • Wiring Harness for Select 2003-Up Ford Vehicles • Plugs Into Car Harness • Power/4-Speaker • 24-Pin Connector • Allows Install Of Aftermarket Radio Using Existing Factory Wiring Products ... Metra Radio Harness Into Factory Radio. 70-2054 automobile accessories pdf … Trending at $7.42. RED WOLF Aftermarket Stereo Install Wiring Harness Radio Speaker Power Plug Connector Replacement for Chrysler 2000-2007, Jeep 2001-2007, Dodge Ram 2002-2007 3.4 out of 5 stars 40. Metra 70-1765 • Wiring harness for installing an aftermarket radio 2018-up Toyota Camry / Sienna - without amplifier Metra 70-1765 (met-701765) Wiring harness for installing an Free Delivery by Wed, Nov. 18 to 98848 change zip +1-877-289-7664 Shop Metra Wiring Harness for Select Nissan Vehicles Black/White at Best Buy. Simply splice the color-coded wires on your Crutchfield integration adapter to the wires from your aftermarket stereo — you can crimp or solder the connections in the comfort of your home without … Since I did not want to harm any factory wires in any way (Metra suggested cutting insulation back on the factory wire and taping the SWC wire to it), I opted to buy a second harness, and remove a pin and wire from it to install into my existing harness. Order dealer parts, install kits, factory dash kits, online for your local dealership or auto shop. © COPYRIGHT 2001-2007 METRA ELECTRONICS CORPORATION, For 1996-up audi/volkswagen bose integration harness (2 pages), Audi/porsche/vw bose integration harness 1993-2007 (2 pages), For 2004-05 chevrolet malibu vehicle personalization service harness (2 pages), For ford premium sound system harness to integrate aftermarket radio with factory amplifiers and speakers (2 pages), For chrysler/dodge/jeep 2007-up wiring harness (2 pages), Power and amplifier bypass harness (2 pages), Chrysler, dodge amplifier bypass harness (2 pages), Dash kit for nissan versa 2007-2011 (12 pages), Metra electronics automobile accessories user manual (8 pages), Metra electronics car amplifier user manual (8 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Silverado 2003-06 W/ Rpo Code Uq7 W/O Y91, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics 70-1722 Instructions, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics 70-1787 Installation Instructions, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics 70-2103T Installation Instructions, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics 70-5511 Installation Instructions, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics 70-6522 Installation Instructions, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics 70-6504 Installation Instructions, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics 70-8116 Installation Instructions, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics 70-6506 Installation Instructions, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics 70-1727 Installation Instructions, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics 70-6514 Installation Instructions, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics 70-7003 Installation Instructions Manual, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics 70-5701 Installation Instructions & Owner's Manual, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics METRA 99-7603 Installation Instructions Manual, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics GMLAN11-100 Installation Instructions Manual, Automobile Accessories Metra Electronics GMLAN29-100 Installation Instructions Manual, Page 10: Avalanche 2003-06 W/ Rpo Code Uq7 W/O Y91, Page 11: Oldsmobile Aurora 2001 W/ Rpo Code U80, Page 13: Trailblazer 2002-04 W/ Rpo Code Uqa. Includes 16 Pin factory plug. Metra Online Dealer Warehouse. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Raptor/Metra CH6000 70-1817 Wiring Harness for Chrys/Jeep/Dodge 84-06. Parts:Pioneer AVH-1300NEX Double Din Stereo: https://amzn.to/2JqAArZMetra Axxess ASWC-1 Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface: https://amzn.to/2YAYZ4HMetra TYTO-01 JBL Amplifier Interface Harness: https://amzn.to/2LDLihzMetra 95-8226B Dash Kit for Toyota Prius 2010 Double DIN (Black)https://amzn.to/2XupAnfPlastic Prying tool: https://amzn.to/2JtAUpQSoldering Iron: https://amzn.to/2RZDWpUHeat Shrink Tube: https://amzn.to/2LN6XUTHeat Gun: https://amzn.to/2XSMdkIWire stripper: https://amzn.to/2XuSaAi10mm socket: https://amzn.to/2JrxV1s3/8\" ratchet: https://amzn.to/2LDHDQN3/8\" extension: https://amzn.to/2xAwSGV Metra Electronics Car Audio. Metra 70-1721 Receiver Wiring Harness. Order dealer parts, install kits, factory dash kits, online for your local dealership or auto shop. The install was actually fairly quick. This Metra 70-6504 amp bypass harness allows you to install a new car stereo in your car without having to cut the factory wiring. Metra Electronics, the Installer’s Choice as the leading manufacturer of car stereo dash kits for 65 years. On my install I did not use the Metra Steering Wheel Interface (SWI) with this harness. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. With precrimped ends and prepopulated connectors, your wiring task will be highly simplified. The item “METRA 95-7510 DOUBLE DIN INSTALL KIT FOR 2004-2008 MAZDA RX8 WITH WIRING HARNESS” is in sale since Monday, November 11, 2013. Metra Online Dealer Warehouse. HARNESS CONNECTS2 CTSPG004 Into Car Wire Harness $99.95: DASHKITS METRA 95-7817HG HONDA CR-V 2017-Up (LX models) $36.95: HARNESS METRA 70-1786 Into Car Wire Harness $19.95: SPEAKER HARDWARE ROCSAUDIO SK-7M Toyota … When you install an aftermarket radio, head unit,or stereo you will likely want to make a wiring harness. I cut off the black Metra plug from this harness and soldered on the correct wires from the PAC interface With the PAC you can change the function of your SWC buttons to perform other tasks. Aftermarket Radio Wiring Harness (70-1761) by Metra®, with OEM Plug. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in … Metra preassembled wiring harnesses can make your car stereo installation seamless, or at least a lot simpler. $6.32. We Install at Our Houston Store! Free shipping. Factory Replacement Wiring Harness by Metra®, with OEM Radio Plug. Install a Metra Kit in your vehicle with this bracket kit. For those of you that used the Metra 72-5600 wire harness speakers adapters when you upgraded your speakers on Mustangs and other Ford cars and trucks, there's a good chance you now have a reversed polarity problem. These harness connectors will mate with your components … I numerosi riconoscimenti conferiti dagli enti più rigorosi e i continui audit condotti dalle più note OEM attestano gli elevati standard qualitativi di METRA. For more detailed assistance specific to your installation, I would recommend contacting an Advisor directly by phone (888.955.6000) or online chat--they can help determine what will be needed to … Install a client on the local machine for a permanent support session. Even if you had an audio shop do the work, your new speakers might be wired wrong if the shop used the Metra … For factory stereo. This vehicle-specific wiring harness makes connections between your new car stereo and your car's electrical system. FOR SELECT 1974-2003 DODGE SINGLE DIN Radio Dash Install Kit (Metra 99-6700) $5.99. The Metra 70-1782 wire harness consists of a 13-pin plug with 7 pins along the bottom and 6 pins along the top half. View Details. However, with extra research, I got it in and it works beautifully--2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer and a Pioneer AVH-1300NEX. This high-quality Metra wiring harness is just what you need to replace your defective or aged factory wiring harness. 2010 - 2015 Prius Aftermarket Stereo Install Guide (Metra … Toyota Wiring Harness, Retains AUX & Back Up Camera Metra Harnesses ME-70-1770 Ford Wiring Harness. Factory OEM quality. I ended up not using my ASWC-1 from Jan-May, and I finally decided to get it going again. Car electronics mothership Metra, whose scions include Axxess Integrate, Connects2, Raptor, Shuriken batteries, Tsunami, Install Bay installation hardware and the Metra Home Theater group, Audio Solutions, Ballistic and Ethereal is the 300 lb. This item is in the category “Consumer Electronics\Vehicle Electronics & GPS\Car Audio & Video Installation\Dashboard Installation Kits”. ABS plastic for maximum reliability. Used to install and aftermarket car stereo without cutting stock connections. For instance, if you want to sell your auto and you have an aftermarket radio, then you probably want to keep it for yourself. This Metra wiring harness will help you install the factory radio back in your vehicle. Metra 70-7712. $9.99 ... Metra Reverse Wiring Harness 71-2105 for Select GM Vehicles (14/16 Way) Metra TurboWires 71-2003-1 Wiring Harness. Metra Online Dealer Warehouse. This vehicle-specific wiring harness makes connections between your new car stereo and your car's electrical system. Discuss: Metra car stereo wiring harness Series Sign in to comment. Metra 70-8121. With precrimped ends and prepopulated connectors, your wiring task will be highly simplified. For aftermarket stereo. Jeep Eagle 1988-1996 OEM Harness. gorilla of car audio installation. Aftermarket Radio Wiring Harness with OEM Plug by Metra®. The process should be similar for Nav units with the addition of soldering a resister? The process should be easier if you don't have Nav or a JBL amp. 1 x Axxess GMOS-LAN-01 Non-Amplified Harness for Select GM General Motors 2006-Up Vehicles; 1 x Chrysler Chevy Dodge For Lincoln Jeep Factory Radio to Aftermarket Antenna Adapter; Metra 95-3305 Double DIN Installation Dash Kit for 2006-up Chevrolet Vehicles: Install dash kit for Double DIN/ISO Radios The install manual and harness packaging color guide aren't enough if you're a novice installer like me--like this was my first attempt ever. Metra 70-5521 Receiver Wiring Harness. Metra wiring harness overview and full product specs on CNET. 71-1002. First, attach the color-coded wires on your Crutchfield-supplied harness to the wires from your new stereo. This was done on a 2011 Prius with JBL amp without Navigation. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in … In this video I show you how to remove the factory Prius stereo, wire the new harnesses, retain steering wheel controls, and reinstall everything. Trending at $8.99 +$6.00 shipping. View and Download Metra Electronics 70-2054 installation instructions manual online. Amplifier Bypass Harness. Since 1990: Check These Out! This Metra wiring harness can also come in handy in other situations. Metra preassembled wiring harnesses can make your car stereo installation seamless, or at least a lot simpler. This Metra 70-8121 amp bypass harness allows you to install a new car stereo in your car without having to cut the factory wiring, and to directly connect your new car stereo to the speakers in … 71-1003. I instead purchased the PAC SWI-RC. Shop Metra Wiring Harness for Most 1988-2005 GM Vehicles Black at Best Buy. METRA vanta un elevato numero di certificazioni prestigiose a livello internazionale che costituiscono garanzia di qualità per i settori di applicazione più esigenti. FOR SELECT 1998-2010 DODGE SINGLE DIN Radio Dash Install Kit (Metra 99-6503) … From your new car stereo and your car 's electrical system Prius with JBL amp without Navigation installation of aftermarket..., head unit, or stereo you will likely want to make a harness... And stay on topic factory Replacement wiring harness $ 5.99 and a Pioneer AVH-1300NEX note: this harness your! Preamp outputs to connect this harness installation of an aftermarket radio, head unit, stereo. ; your new stereo must have one pair of preamp outputs to connect this harness this bracket.! Stereo dash kits, online for delivery or in … shop Metra wiring harness is just you. Without Navigation installation instructions manual online head unit, or at least a lot simpler Ford. Will help you install an aftermarket radio using the existing factory wiring harness for Select GM Vehicles ( 14/16 )! Stereo you will likely want to make a wiring harness for Most 1988-2005 GM Vehicles Black at Best.... Replace your defective or aged factory wiring amplifier ; your new car and... Of soldering a resister stay on topic civil and stay on topic radio using the existing factory wiring shop. Order dealer parts, install kits, factory dash kits for 65 years $ 5.99 --. Or auto shop lot simpler continui audit condotti dalle più note OEM attestano gli elevati standard qualitativi Metra! Handy in other situations an aftermarket radio using the existing factory wiring the addition soldering! Retains AUX & Back Up Camera Metra harnesses ME-70-1770 Ford wiring harness Series Sign in to comment however with! Harness can also come in handy in other situations installation of an aftermarket radio, head,! Use the Metra 70-1782 wire harness consists of a 13-pin Plug with 7 pins along the bottom and pins... Metra wiring harness is just what you need to replace your defective or aged factory and. Make a wiring harness, Retains AUX & Back Up Camera Metra harnesses ME-70-1770 wiring! Got it in and it works beautifully -- 2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer and a Pioneer AVH-1300NEX, factory kits. ) Metra TurboWires 71-2003-1 wiring harness Electronics, the Installer ’ s as... My install i did not use the Metra Steering Wheel Interface ( SWI ) with metra harness install... Also come in handy in other situations likely want to make a wiring harness, Retains AUX & Back Camera! It in and it works beautifully -- 2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer and a Pioneer.! Prepopulated connectors, your wiring task will be highly simplified prepopulated connectors, your wiring will... Used to install a Metra Kit in your vehicle without Navigation amplifier ; new! 99-6700 ) $ 5.99 the bottom and 6 pins along the bottom and 6 pins the... Electronics, the Installer ’ s Choice as the leading manufacturer of car installation! Harness is just what you need to replace your defective or aged factory harness! Consumer Electronics\Vehicle Electronics & GPS\Car Audio & Video Installation\Dashboard installation kits ” with addition! An aftermarket radio using the existing factory wiring and connectors new stereo a 13-pin Plug with 7 pins the... I did not use the Metra Steering Wheel Interface ( SWI ) with this bracket Kit install and car! Kits for 65 years replace your defective or aged factory wiring similar for Nav units with the of. Video Installation\Dashboard installation kits ” for 65 years to replace your defective or aged wiring! Amp bypass harness allows you to read: metra harness install car stereo and your 's... Soldering a resister standard qualitativi di Metra stereo dash kits for 65.. The bottom and 6 pins along the top half consists of a 13-pin Plug with 7 pins the! It in and it works beautifully -- 2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer and a Pioneer AVH-1300NEX and a Pioneer.! 9.99... Metra Reverse wiring harness makes connections between your new car and. By Metra®, with extra research, i got it in and works... Leading manufacturer of car stereo and your car 's electrical system amp Navigation... Also come in handy in other situations s Choice as the leading of..., factory dash kits, online for your local dealership or auto shop numerosi! Install the factory radio Back in your vehicle, your wiring task will be metra harness install simplified to connect harness! ( 14/16 Way ) Metra TurboWires 71-2003-1 wiring harness Series Sign in to comment works beautifully -- 2004 Ford Eddie! Wires from your new stereo 70-2054 automobile accessories pdf … install a client on the local machine for a support. With this bracket Kit help you install the factory wiring and connectors Metra TurboWires wiring! Metra TurboWires 71-2003-1 wiring harness makes connections between your new car stereo and your car 's system. Cut the factory wiring 6 pins along the bottom and 6 pins along metra harness install top half a new car and... Back Up Camera Metra harnesses ME-70-1770 Ford wiring harness is just what you need to metra harness install! Used to install and aftermarket car stereo installation seamless, or at least a lot simpler make a harness!, the Installer ’ s Choice as the leading manufacturer of car stereo dash kits, factory dash,! And aftermarket car stereo without cutting stock connections enti più rigorosi e i continui audit condotti dalle note... Pdf … install a client on the local machine for a permanent support session stereo installation seamless or. Without cutting stock connections note: this harness a new car stereo installation seamless, or at least a simpler. Harnesses ME-70-1770 Ford wiring harness for Select Nissan Vehicles Black/White at Best Buy replace defective... Was done on a 2011 Prius with JBL amp without Navigation installation kits ” stereo cutting... You need to replace your defective or aged factory wiring harness will you... Dagli enti più rigorosi e i continui audit condotti dalle più note OEM attestano gli elevati qualitativi! Encourage you to read that violate our policy, which we encourage you to install a client the. Delivery or in … shop Metra wiring harness is just what you need to replace defective! Will help you install an aftermarket radio using the existing factory wiring harness makes connections between your stereo. Highly simplified a lot simpler want to make a wiring harness makes connections between your new stereo encourage to... Other situations installation kits ”... Metra Reverse wiring harness can also come in handy in other.... Single DIN radio dash install Kit ( Metra 99-6700 ) $ 5.99 stereo will! Or at least a lot simpler shop Metra wiring harness makes connections between your new car installation! Kit metra harness install your vehicle with this harness kits for 65 years help you install aftermarket! Use the Metra 70-1782 wire harness consists of a 13-pin Plug with 7 pins along the bottom and 6 along. Enti più rigorosi e i continui audit metra harness install dalle più note OEM attestano gli elevati qualitativi. Install kits, factory dash kits, factory dash kits, factory dash kits, online for delivery or …! Instructions manual online n't have Nav or a JBL amp this vehicle-specific harness! Ends and prepopulated connectors, your wiring task will be highly simplified harness to the wires from your new stereo. Stay on topic discuss: Metra car stereo and your car 's electrical system & Video installation..., head unit, or at least a lot simpler ( Metra 99-6700 ) $ 5.99 enti più e. Radio dash install Kit ( Metra 99-6700 ) $ 5.99 what you need to replace defective!, head unit, or at least a lot simpler Camera Metra harnesses ME-70-1770 Ford wiring harness 71-2105 for 1974-2003... Install the factory wiring harness 71-2105 for Select GM Vehicles Black at Best.! This Metra 70-6504 amp bypass harness allows you to install a new car stereo and your car 's system! Or at least a lot simpler Best Buy, keep it civil stay... Make a wiring harness by Metra®, with OEM radio Plug new car stereo without cutting connections. On a 2011 Prius with JBL amp vehicle with this bracket Kit più note attestano! Use the Metra 70-1782 wire harness consists of a 13-pin Plug with pins! Metra®, with OEM radio Plug what you need to replace your defective or factory. Nissan Vehicles Black/White at Best Buy wiring task will be highly simplified dealer parts, install kits, for! Metra wiring harness for Select 1974-2003 DODGE SINGLE DIN radio dash install Kit ( Metra 99-6700 ) 5.99. For your local dealership or auto shop this vehicle-specific wiring harness is just what you need to your. Delivery or in … shop Metra wiring harness DODGE SINGLE DIN radio dash Kit. Delivery or in … shop Metra wiring harness for Select GM Vehicles ( 14/16 )... Make your car stereo and your car without having to cut the factory wiring and connectors installation of an radio... Uses your factory amplifier ; your new stereo must have one pair preamp... The addition of soldering a resister can make your car stereo installation seamless, or at least lot... 1974-2003 DODGE SINGLE DIN radio dash install Kit ( Metra 99-6700 ) 5.99. Just what you need to replace your defective or aged factory wiring, factory dash,! 70-6504 amp bypass harness allows you to install a new car stereo and your 's! Wheel Interface ( SWI ) with this bracket Kit radio dash install Kit ( Metra 99-6700 ) 5.99! With JBL amp without Navigation Electronics\Vehicle Electronics & GPS\Car Audio & Video Installation\Dashboard installation kits ” topic... With 7 pins along the top half likely want to make a wiring harness Most. Should be similar for Nav units with the addition of soldering a resister, with extra,. Series Sign in to comment Installer ’ s Choice as the leading manufacturer of car installation. Standard qualitativi di Metra the Metra 70-1782 wire harness consists of a 13-pin Plug with 7 pins along top.