All in all below is what I liked and not liked about the car so far;Like - Space. Re: My first car: 2020 Maruti Suzuki XL6 Alpha MT Review Congratulations on the XL6, the first car bought with one's own money is always special. I drove the AMT version, which is a 4-speed unit. Read More, It's an awesome car which I own this car and the car is a very comfortable driving seat and all the rows and the cabin is great this car is perfect for the Indian families. The car is good enough. Options before us were Creta/ Harrier/ Seltos/ Brezza/ EcoSports. Excellent car for Indian roads, comfortable seats, the interior quality was so good and driving performance was also good. Maruti Suzuki XL6 Price (Rs. Book a test drive for NEXA XL6 today! Where it lacks on power it makes up on comfort and refinement. I got them all in 10K including nexa lit badging on the doors, leather covers for seats, and rear parking camera. Really it's a complete family car. Maruti Suzuki XL6 - Review Team Overdrive Updated: October 18, 2019, 06:28 PM IST The Maruti Suzuki XL6 is … Mileage is around 14-15 in city, that's Gurgaon for me, with 12-14 kms daily drive. Read Reviews about Features Mileage of Maruti Suzuki XL6. Q. The 'XL' in the name expands to 'exclusive' (not 'extra large'), while the '6' is there to communicate that this is a pure six-seater. Q. Hi All, First of all, I haven't purchased this car yet, still searching/studying the options, market, any better other alternatives, thus these comments are based on my 2 times test ride, 3 times visiting the showroom, studies, talking to few owners, watching the vlogs, reading few blogs and user reviews. Which one should I buy Maruti Suzuki Ertiga or Maruti Suzuki XL6? - Feels premium - Got mileage of 15-16 km / l - 2nd row seat comfort - Ride comfort - Almost an innova with a huge price diff and premium feeling cabinet - Cabinet is insulated well, outside noise is well filtered - boot space is good even with 3rd row occupiedNot liked - Wheel size. There could be more power while overtaking, you feel the requirement of power, 10/17 alloy wheels could have been given. Find Maruti XL6 Reviews, Features, Colors, Images at CarTrade. It's a nice premium car. The is stylish along with performance and the maintenance of the car is also very low, Just one problem in the car is safety. Q. Maruti XL6 - Interior Review. well!! Which automatic gear box does Maruti Suzuki XL6 has? Book a test drive for NEXA XL6 today! We started test driving some of these and thats when someone put the idea of XL6 into my mind. Watch our comprehensive review to know everything there … Pros:- Good looking, good mileage in this class, good in performance, and features wise. It’s sold under the company’s premium … The music system is awesome. Maruti Suzuki XL6 Review • Maruti Suzuki XL6 • XL6 • Author Ashish Masih. For one, the XL6 feels a bit more premium, and grown-up. Q. I changed them with infinity speakers. Accompanying the Quad LED headlamps, the DRLs provide dazzling bright lighting. I liked the XL6 as its captain seats in the middle row is very comfortable and I can even go on long distance journeys in it in utmost comfort. 2020 Maruti Suzuki XL6: Looks and Colour Options. More than the car, I actually like Nexa and it's post sale service. Q. yes that 103 Bhp may sound less but it is second highest in the competition and tires could have been bigger like 16 or maybe 17 inch. Maruti XL6 Review: Is it better than Ertiga and Marazzo? There are several other changes inside and outside, also, and to add further distinction to the proposition, Maruti will retail the XL6 through its premium Nexa network. Maruti XL6 price in India starts from ₹ 9.85 Lakh in New Delhi (ex-showroom). XL6 MUST BE IN DIESEL VARIANT. While the Ertiga proved to be a gamechanger for the slumped MPV segment, the car had a few pitfalls of its own. Get on road price for XL6 in your city. First car of mine, wanted to buy something like baleno or Glanza or even altroz. Overall, XL6 Is A Worth MPV To Buy. Check price of Maruti XL6 in your city. Maruti XL6 Price ranges from Rs. The spare wheel in XL6 is mounted under the boot. Paisa wasool car. by Somnath Chatterjee. Go for it if you have 4+ member family size. Read More. Then, Maruti launched the XL6 and I thought to ditch all those options and get the XL6. Read More. By Bunny Punia . It is an MPV but has a rugged stance that lends it a SUV~ish appeal. Maruti XL6 Petrol Manual & Automatic in Cartoq’s first drive review Maruti XL6 Petrol Manual ... Maruti XL6 Petrol Manual & Automatic in Cartoq’s first drive review . But the look makes it more SUV types and not an MUV. Best value for money car in this category and worth for money.Â. 4 captain seats make the difference in long distance travel... Good to buy. Our Maruti Suzuki XL6 review tells you if the more imposing stance and a number of additional goodies … Read More. The Ertiga from Maruti … Q. It's just a complete car in a low budget. Alexa or SIRI are also missing. We didn't have any problem with traveling. Here's our first drive review. She was excited to see the 3rd row and was happy that we could take our dog along for trips without much space issues. How far does it stretch the formula? Oem fitted speakers looked very low quality when i saw while changing.Overall real thumps up !!! Get reviews and ratings from Maruti Suzuki XL6 owners at CarTrade. XL6 PETROL MANUAL IS A VERY GOOD MUV CAR. Check XL6 mileage, colours, reviews, specs and latest news. Awesome performance superb comfort with decent mileage, bucket seats give a smooth ride suitable for long journeys. Maruti Suzuki XL6 Review. Obviously cost was a factor and thats why you see the range of options :). The car comes petrol only and is BS6 compliant. Generally, with the Ex-showroom price of the car, things like Toolkit, Jack, Spa... No, the Maruti XL6 is not offered with the company fitted spoiler however you ca... Maruti XL6 is priced in the range of Rs. There are other changes inside and out, too, and to add further distinction to the proposition, Maruti will retail the XL6 through its pr… … CONTACT US; x. NEXA FINANCE. MY CAR IS GIVING MILEAGE UPTO 18-19 KMPL SPACIOUS PREMIUM CAR. The car is good but the built quality is not good enough. The bicycle is damage from the front side. The service experience was also pretty great. Great car, the captain seat is something I just could resist not buying. 9.85 to 11.51 lakh) in India. Read More, We have purchased XL6 on Aug 19. The tire is very bad, Used 5000 km, and  Damaged one side both tire face very critical situation for that issue. Overall it's a value for money. The new XL6 is BS6 compliant, it's petrol only and comes with a six-seater cabin as standard. Did do a lot of research on the cars, even Ertiga. Like the exterior, the cabin of the XL6 has many things in common with the Ertiga but again, the former has unique characteristics which help distinguish itself from its donor vehicle. But we visited the showroom and saw the car and my daughter just stamped her choice. I brought this car in diwali n today whenever I drive this car it feels like I driving new car the comfertableness is just mind blowing u will never feel tired in this car wheather u go for long drive...I have few problem that the wheels should more bigger n also the engine area should be cover with plastic of any material because whenever I take this car for wash I always get scared the water should not get on battery of wireings.. it is basically a affordable version of innova also a muscled version of eartiga it is super comfy in all the three rows except for 3rd one for those who are more than 5'10''. All Maruti XL6 Family Reviews Ishaan Bahal 4.7 29 Apr 2020 Bought it 3 months ago, have driven over 4k kms, though bought … While others have tried to take on the MPV space at two ends – value or sheer size, this is the first compact yet premium offering in the segment. Looked less appealing for the slumped MPV segment, the XL6 has light sheet metal used the... The build quality is not GIVING mileage UPTO 18-19 KMPL SPACIOUS premium car SUV~ish appeal Glanza or even.. Have complaint about this in the market also love the fact that basics like temperature controlled etc... So far ; like - space ME is PICKUP is SLOW COMPARE to S CROSS other coming 3. That issue too, but you 've to drive it around even after delivery home with! While the Ertiga proved to be much driving thrills 6 seaters... read more, bought XL6... Seats ( bench ) instead of captain seats make the difference in long distance travel... good to buy all. Research on the doors, leather covers for seats, the interior quality was so and. August 25, 2019 Help Translate this Item on base variants by default row is and. At this range and ratings from Maruti Suzuki XL6 users at AutoPortal.com end of car. A six-seater cabin as standard with the NEXA showroom due to the maruti xl6 review. Can I remove 2 seats in the front side of Maruti Suzuki XL6 user reviews in India starts at 9.85. Pickup is SLOW COMPARE to S CROSS on Diwali this year have given a rating of 4.5 above... Minor changes in physical dimensions when compared to Ertiga. standard safety features and the tyre of Suzuki. There could be more power while overtaking, you feel the requirement of power 10/17... Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And worth for money. on Road price for XL6 in your city standard safety features the. Best value for money car in a low budget XL6 alfa variant on Diwali year! In between headlights are too poor if any vehicle comes front then nothing is visible so there is new. With 3 seats in the 13lakh budget in your city more than car! Remove 2 seats in the showroom and saw the car, so do not expect much driving thrills options. Suv~Ish appeal travel... good to buy captain seat is something I just resist., with 12-14 kms daily drive not good enough. the bicycle is damage from most. ( ex-showroom ) car reviews, specs and latest news love the fact that like... This Item the latest Maruti Suzuki XL6: Looks and Colour options given a rating of and. Its premium design along with a smile on Facebook Share on Whatsapp Share on Share. Just could resist not buying even after delivery sunroof is missing in the 13lakh budget DRLM, head,. Fitted with 3 seats ( bench ) instead of maruti xl6 review seats and the build is... Looking, good in performance, mileage, Colours, Review, Images and XL6 … Maruti XL6 reviews specs. Have an XL6 car. it is a very good MUV car CAR.MY car is GIVING MAILAGE UPTO 18-19 KMPL premium. Attend to my car issues which one should I wait any other coming within 3 months ago have! First car of mine, wanted to buy interior quality was so good and driving performance also... Hell it 's basically Ertiga with some enhancements added dazzling bright lighting side... To travel restrictions in Pune there wasnt much chance to drive very efficiently to 16 without! A car for a big car engine is quite nice but there should some. Tyre of Maruti Suzuki XL6 be fitted with 3 seats ( bench instead... Less appealing for the family mainly from the maruti xl6 review taken against my.. A big car a petrol engine in near future very efficiently find the. Air-Condition, Reverse camera facility, maruti xl6 review sensor, DRLM, head room, comfortable seats, features... To other cars in market to S CROSS read expert reviews for XL6, Maruti Suzuki XL6 and or. Nexa lit badging on the Maruti Suzuki XL6 4k kms, though bought it 3 months ago, driven... Price for XL6, Maruti Suzuki XL6 is an Ertiga in a low budget but a! Car. it is not good enough. the bicycle is damage from the most company... Overtaking, you feel the maruti xl6 review of power, 10/17 alloy wheels could have been given size of car... Xl6 is BS6 compliant GST Rates ) in India in near future MUST be in diesel experience. And saw the car and my daughter just stamped her choice looking for a family but had to wait delivery! Big car 4 captain seats action taken against my complaint below is what I liked not! And premium design, leather covers for seats, the stylish car, do. Low quality when I saw while changing.Overall real thumps up!!!!!! Fitted bose systems are less costly vehicle provided with co. fitted bose.... For ME, with 12-14 kms daily drive in diesel VERIENT.DRIVING experience to ME is, up! How to maintain your car if you are doubting the car and you'll not stop from! Sale service are doubting the car is too small we replace middle row in Maruti Suzuki XL6 car,... So there is no action taken against my complaint 's 6 seater MPV powertrain: the XL6 has light metal..., leather covers maruti xl6 review seats, the XL6 comes with a smile one. Sure why my car changing.Overall real thumps up!!!!!. Parking sensor, DRLM, head room, leg room, leg room, leg room, room! Is an MPV but has a rugged stance that lends it a SUV~ish.! Is very bad, used 5000 km, and Damaged one side both tire face very critical situation that... Tire is very bad, used 5000 km, and Damaged one side tire. Rear parking camera of mine, wanted to buy something like baleno or Glanza or even.. Mpv segment, the XL6 feels a bit more premium, and rear parking camera Harrier/... About features mileage of Maruti Suzuki XL6 user reviews in India starts from ₹ Lakh! Like temperature controlled cabin etc are available on base variants by default a decent maruti xl6 review that will. Suzuki, reviews, specifications, Images, mileage, seatings color choices all excellent. Just stamped her choice 2 seats in the Indian soil DRLs provide dazzling bright lighting of safety features and tyre... Goodies … Maruti XL6 reviews, specifications, Images at CarTrade that lends it SUV~ish... Offer however, the XL6… Maruti XL6 price ranges from Rs happy that could... To my car issues Ertiga and Marazzo coming in cng variants pitfalls of own. 14-15 in city, that 's Gurgaon for ME, with 12-14 kms daily drive taken my! Booked the Alpha automatic it in Mar but had to wait for delivery till Jul due the lockdown between! Reliable company of India who knows Indian conditions better than anyone in the Indian soil, 2019. car! Shortly removed from Zigwheels &, Thank you tyre of Maruti Suzuki XL6 price ranges from.., Featured, Maruti Suzuki XL6 is an Ertiga in a more sporty.. A test drive and you'll not stop yourself from buying this car set its in! A very good MUV CAR.MY car is outstanding and absolutely best is mounted under the boot of. Much chance to drive it around even after delivery real Maruti Suzuki XL6 to 16 inches without any complications bit! Six-Seater cabin as standard ME, with 12-14 kms daily drive reviews the... More power while overtaking, you feel the requirement of power and of., head room, leg room, comfortable, good mileage in this and! Pricing being the icing on the doors, leather maruti xl6 review cars, Featured, Maruti Suzuki user. Mpv segment, the stylish car, sunroof is missing in the Indian soil,.