i like the saucy meatballs. google_ad_slot = "4156777732"; can Hunt's Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce, divided use 1 tbsp. Stir together 3/4 cup of the Manwich sauce, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and meat. Customize meatloaf by adding one of the following to meatloaf ingredients: 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) or canned (drained) corn; 1/2 cup chopped green or red bell pepper; One 2-1/2-ounce jar sliced mushrooms, drained ; 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese; 2 … They turned out so good! google_ad_client = "ca-pub-5165746306112379"; Hey! 2 slices bread torn into small pieces. Shape your mixture into a 9×5 rectangle in your prepared dish. I highly recommend purchasing one. Family Reunions! Step 2, Form loaf. I use a loaf pan strictly for bread. /* Cookbook Skyscraper */ Something that can be added into our regular rotation. We have all been there. It's easy and fun. Do not over mix! Comfort Food Recipe: Pair this ultimate comfort dish with cheesy potatoes and a veggie for a family favorite comfort recipe. You … google_ad_width = 160; It is an easy way to make sure your dinner is ready without over cooking. Once it has come to temperature, remove from the oven and allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing. Meanwhile mix the bbq sauce, steak sauce and remaining Manwich in a bowl. The best way to know when your dinner is done cooking is to use a meat thermometer (affiliate). Use your hands to incorporate all of the ingredients until they are only just combined. prepared mustard In bowl mix beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, salt, and pepper with 1/2 cup of the sauce. One Sweet Appetite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, Copyright © 2020 One Sweet Appetite | Trellis Framework by Mediavine. Nov 5, 2016 - A basic meatloaf flavored with Sloppy Joe sauce -- inside and on the top. Even my super picky 9 year old requests it on a regular basis. The secret is a can of Manwich ensuring it comes out so tender and juicy every single time. Pour the milk over the bread and allow it to soak in for several minutes. Ranch Dressing Mix Version. It is super simple, has minimal ingredients, and tastes fantastic! Cook as directed or in a slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce, oats, onion, salt, sage … MANWICH NIGHT MEATLOAF 1 1/2 lbs. Stir together 3/4 cup of the Manwich sauce, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and meat. In a large bowl, combine 1/2 can Manwich, ground beef, oats and eggs; mix well. Cool 10 minutes before slicing. Mix in beef until combined. The secret is a can of Manwich ensuring it comes out so tender and juicy every single time. A can of Manwich stirred right into the meat. This must mean … Manwich Meatloaf recipe by Teri Nixon, is from The Recipes of Peggy Jo Williams and other Family Favorites, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. 1 egg. https://www.quakeroats.com/cooking-and-recipes/classic-meatloaf It was our most-saved recipes last week; more than 1,000 fellow cooks have made it and rated it nearly 5 stars. Make Ahead: Prep this recipe beforehand and keep it stored in the freezer. Shape the mixture into a loaf shape, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Manwich Meatloaf 1 1/2 pounds Ground beef 1 cup Dry bread crumbs 1/2 cup Onions chopped 1 Egg 1/2 teaspoon Salt 1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper 1 can (15 1/2 oz) Manwich Sauce 1 tablespoon Mustard In bowl, mix first 6 ingredients with 1/2 cup sauce. Meal Planning. One of the great things about this recipe is that it pairs well with so many things! They also have a few casserole recipes that I want to try out. Combine the ground beef, grated onion, egg, garlic, oatmeal, milk, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and thyme or sage. : 1 (15.5-ounce) can Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce. salt 1/4 tsp. We use this one (affiliate) for EVERY RECIPE. 1 can (15.25 oz each) Hunt's® Seasoned Tomato Sauce for Meatloaf, divided. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This website contains affiliate links. Click here to start your own cookbook! Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl. I include these links to help you find products that are used in my recipes. over 1,500,000 in our family cookbooks! Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 1 hour. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Use a higher fat meat. google_ad_height = 600; 1 can Manwich. Search for more great recipes here from Our hostess handed me a "classic" meatloaf recipe that calls for ground beef 1 cup soft fresh bread crumbs 1/2 cup finely chopped onions 1 egg 1/2 tsp. 3/4 c. cooked Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes. Makes 4-6 servings. I would try the Sloppy Joe Macaroni Skillet. //-->. I love your pictures! When combined with the six other ingredients you get a super simple meal ready for the oven in under 5 minutes! 1 egg. In a food processor, combine the Rotini, the potatoes, and the muffins, pulsing until they are granulated. Mix thoroughly but don't … Lightly mist a 9x13 dish with non-stick spray. We'll help you start your own personal cookbook! Follow these tips below to help get moist and flavorful meatloaf every time! Reserve 3/4 Cup Manwich Sauce. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly. Lightly mist a 9×13 dish with non-stick spray. Explore. For the Meatloaf: 1 ½-2 lbs ground chuck. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. source (google.com.pk) Ingredients. Spray 13" x 9" dish with Pam. I am always on the hunt for a good easy dinner recipe. When shaping your loaf, remember that looser is better. Let stand 5 minutes. Pour in the eggs. Pour remaining Manwich evenly over meatloaf. Pour into a bowl. Cool 10 minutes before slicing. We lean towards an 80/20 ratio. 2 lbs ground chuck. Pack into an ungreased 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 by 2 1/2 inch loaf pan. © 2004-2020 Family Cookbook Project, LLC. Preparation Heat oven to 350°F. This is the perfect comfort food recipe.