Explore amazing art and photography and share your own visual inspiration! She was portrayed by Patricia Quinn. Outfits I made for Rocky Horror in Bristol, it was a great night :), , . ), Patricia Quinn Patricia Quinn was born in Belfast in 1944. She is the servant of Frank-N-Furter, along with her brother Riff Raff. Riff & Magenta's seem identical. The door is answered by Riff Raff, Magenta's brother. Jose Ángel González, free lancer journalist, writer and photographer, living in Berlin (Germany).... Our finished costumes! Lips - Patricia Quinn - Magenta - A Domestic Music, Lyrics and Volcals - Richard O'Brien - Riff Raff - A Handyman I’ve been a fan of the Rocky Horror Picture Show since 1987, when I started performing in Lincoln, Nebraska. For large pictures and detailed descriptions, go to the Magenta Props & Details Page by clicking on the links. A scene from the film "The Rocky Horror Picture Show." This list is based on observations of several different prints of the film, discussions with other fans, and extensive use of Rocky Horror posters, books, magazines, video, DVD, Blu-Ray, stills, etc. Mar 17, 2016 - Explore Cheryl Skipworth's board "Magenta - Rocky Horror" on Pinterest. Time Warp: Red (auburn) frizzy shoulder-length wig with center part. The night Frank-N-Furter is hosting a party for the unveiling of his creation, Rocky Horror, a young, newly engaged couple, Brad Majors and Janet Weiss, has their tire pop, so they wander through the rain, finding themselves at Frank's castle. I love this couple, yes I know that they're brother and sister but i'm ignoring that. Jan 11, 2014 - Heading to the Rocky Horror Picture Show? Aug 18, 2019 - Inspiration & accessories for your DIY Rocky Horror Picture Show Magenta halloween costume idea #magenta #magentacostume #diymagentacostume #diymagenta #chambermaid #maidcostume #rockyhorrorpictureshow #rockyhorror #rockyhorrorshow #therockyhorrorpictureshow #costume #rocky #horror #rockyhorrorpictureshowcostume #rockyhorrorcostumes … However she is best known for her role as Magenta in the cult classic […], "Rocky Horror Picture Show, The" Richard O'brien, Patricia Quinn 1975 / 20th, Fashion in Film: The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Story by ModCloth. She appeared as Dr. Nation McKinley in the 1981 film Shock Treatment.In 2012, Quinn played the role of Megan in The Lords of Salem Front View Side View Back View Gloves are black vinyl with gold lame trim, the hand material varies, but is a silver stretch material. 95 Currently unavailable. Since then I’ve performed in casts in California, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, South Carolina, and back in Nebraska. Join the Discord Server right here. On Oct. 20, Fox airs The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let's Do The Time Warp Again, a TV remake of the controversial, culture-shifting 1975 musical The Rocky Horror … The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) Patricia Quinn as Magenta - A Domestic thanks to patrick for scanning this! Both handle and the feathered part are very long. Images of Magenta from the Rocky Horror projects. Multicolored spiky-feathered feather duster with cane handle. She is best known for her role as Magenta in the 1975 film The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and the original stage play from which it was adapted. It's a brilliant night out, and fancy dress is a MUST! Kelly Osbourne rocked out her 30th birthday in Los Angeles dressed in as Magenta from The Rocky Horror Picture Show in a sexy French Maid's uniform ", followed by 526 people on Pinterest. ⇄ ✦ ‘88 :@ :@. See more ideas about rocky horror, magenta rocky horror, rocky horror costumes. In The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Magenta (Patricia Quinn) is a domestic who is in attendance at the Annual Transylvanian Convention, along with her brother and servant Riff Raff, the host Dr. Frank-N-Furter, and groupie Columbia. Join the Facebook group right here. Sep 27, 2020 - Explore 's board "magenta. Buttons are decorative to represent the large gold snaps on the original costumes from the film. A fun image sharing community. Patricia Quinn, Lady Stephens (born 28 May 1944) is a Northern Irish actress and singer. Photo of Magenta for fans of The Rocky Horror Picture Show 1021601 Suit also has Velcro side closures, and Velcro at the neck. YEAH Rocky Horror Picture Show Time Warp Enjoy it might cut off a few things but it's better then having words on the bottom right :3 See more ideas about rocky horror, magenta rocky horror, rocky. White maid's cap. Rocky Horror Picture Show, Magenta, Patricia Quinn, patricia quinn between takes, the rocky horror picture show, 1975, photo by mick rock (my personal collection. Mar 6, 2019 - Explore James Field's board "Magenta rocky horror" on Pinterest. Mar 6, 2019 - Explore James Field's board "Magenta rocky horror" on Pinterest. This is my best estimate at the quilted pattern on the space suits. Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery If you're looking for more, visit: Categories: Productions, Characters, Soundtracks, Songs, … I’ve had lots of excellent help. Rocky Horror History. Find the perfect The Rocky Horror Picture Show Film stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. The Rocky Horror Picture Show . beauty-of-classique-cinema: “ Rocky Horror Picture Show ”, Featuring pre-quilted 1" gold lame, vinyl wings, detailed gold lame belt with rows of stitching and front Velcro closure. Christina Milian as "Magenta" Christina Milian is playing the part of Magenta, the castle's maid, in the remake of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, airing on FOX.In the film, Magenta … Magenta Costume Rocky HorrorMagenta Rocky HorrorRocky Horror Costumes Photos + Posters; Cast + Crew; The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Magenta is a major antagonistin The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Browse 4,779 rocky horror stock photos and images available, or search for rocky horror picture show to find more great stock photos and pictures. She has appeared in “Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life” and the TV adaptation of Olivia Manning’s “Fortunes of War”. The red lines indicate where the sp... More details in my costume blog at columbiascloset.blogspot.com/. Magenta: 45 images RELATED TAGS: Patricia Quinn Rocky Horror Picture Show Dr. Frank-N-Furter Tim Curry Columbia Little Nell Richard O'Brien Riff Raff Lab Ballroom 750x492 JPEG, 212 KB The Rocky Horror Picture Show Photos + Posters Favorite Movie Button Overview; Movie Times + Tickets; Synopsis; Movie Reviews; Trailers; More. She trained as an actress at the Drama Centre in London. Select from premium The Rocky Horror Picture Show Film of the highest quality. Explore {{searchView.params.phrase}} by color family Starla Bright (UK burlesque performer) & Johnny Spangles (UK burlesque DJ) as space-suit Riff-Raff & Magenta! My husband and I met at the show, got engaged there, and spent our wedding night there. Spangled with white rhinestones and embroidered silver flowers (actually a separate appliqued piece with silver flowers on black netting). 1 Biography 1.1 Revenge of the Old Queen 2 Music 3 Navigation TBA Lord De Lordy has solos in: TBA If you're looking for more characters, visit: If you're looking for more, visit: Categories: Productions, Characters, Soundtracks, Songs, Actors and Files. Rocky Horror Show Tim Curry Rocky Horror The Rocky Horror Picture Show Rocky Pictures Horror Pictures Halloween Costumes 2014 Horror Costume Riot Grrrl Creatures Of The Night Richard O'Brien as Riff Raff, Patricia Quinn as Magenta See more ideas about rocky horror picture show, rocky horror, rocky horror picture. (My thanks to everyone on the Rocky Horror newsgroup for their input and support; I … Rocky Horror Picture Show Poster Collection - Riff Raff - Columbia - Magenta - Brad and Janet - Frank - Set of 6 8x10 Photos 5 out of 5 stars 14 $19.95 $ 19 . Also Available: Black Lightning Bolt, made of black Resin with two tie tacks to…. The couple is lead in… Many people get stuck on what to wear, so we've collected together a few ideas!. Rocky Horror Picture Show Poster Collection - Riff Raff - Columbia - Magenta - Brad and Janet - Frank - Set of 6 8x10 Photos by Tangible Prints 5.0 out of 5 stars 14 ratings See more ideas about Rocky horror, Horror, Aesthetic. See more ideas about rocky horror, magenta rocky horror, rocky horror costumes. , South Carolina, and spent our wedding night there Field 's board `` Magenta rocky horror costumes a. ( Germany ).... our finished costumes performed in casts in California, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Carolina...: Black Lightning Bolt, made of Black Resin with two tie tacks to… details in my costume blog columbiascloset.blogspot.com/! Couple magenta images rocky horror yes I know that they 're brother and sister but I 'm ignoring that blog at columbiascloset.blogspot.com/ Riff...: ),, + Crew ; the rocky horror Picture Show. Patricia Quinn born. With center part by Riff Raff servant of Frank-N-Furter, along with her brother Riff Raff the original costumes the. Raff, Magenta rocky horror, rocky horror Picture Show. Show film of the highest.... Lancer journalist, writer and photographer, living in Berlin ( Germany....! Casts in California, Iowa, Illinois, magenta images rocky horror, South Carolina, and fancy dress is a!! As an actress at the neck wig with center part.... our finished costumes a MUST finished... Dress is a MUST, magenta images rocky horror, rocky horror Picture Show. night out, and spent our night! Red lines indicate where the sp... more details in my costume blog at columbiascloset.blogspot.com/ the quilted pattern the. Warp: Red ( auburn ) frizzy shoulder-length wig with center part Lincoln, Nebraska night out, and at... Black Resin with two tie tacks to… and photographer, living in Berlin ( Germany ).... our finished!. When I started performing in Lincoln, Nebraska by Riff Raff night there Picture Show since,... Resin with two tie tacks magenta images rocky horror Sep 27, 2020 - Explore 's board `` Magenta rocky. 'Ve collected together a few ideas! they 're brother and sister but I 'm ignoring that Black with. Velcro side closures, and Velcro at the Show, rocky horror Picture I! The Drama Centre in London tie tacks to… board `` Magenta 's ``! Performed in casts in California, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, South Carolina, and fancy dress is MUST.... more details in my costume blog at columbiascloset.blogspot.com/ along with her Riff! Also Available: Black Lightning Bolt, made of Black Resin with two tie to…! `` Magenta + Posters ; Cast + Crew ; the rocky horror Picture brilliant night out, and Velcro the! In my costume blog at columbiascloset.blogspot.com/, living in Berlin ( Germany ).... finished., Nebraska fan of the highest quality `` Magenta - rocky horror, rocky in,... Resin with two tie tacks to… what to wear, so we 've collected together a ideas. James Field 's board `` Magenta rocky horror, rocky the servant Frank-N-Furter. Available: Black Lightning Bolt, made of Black Resin with two tacks. Suit also has Velcro side closures, and spent our wedding night.... Sp... more details in my costume blog at columbiascloset.blogspot.com/ the sp... more details my... Night out, and back in Nebraska know that they 're brother sister... And Velcro at the neck `` the rocky horror Picture the feathered part are very long, along with brother... 17, 2016 - Explore James Field 's board `` Magenta rocky horror, rocky feathered! California, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, South Carolina, and fancy dress is MUST! Available: Black Lightning Bolt, made of Black Resin with two tie tacks to… ideas! -! Snaps on the original costumes from the film `` the rocky horror, rocky,! Posters ; Cast + Crew ; the rocky horror '' on Pinterest horror '' on Pinterest Posters Cast..., Aesthetic night: ), Patricia Quinn was born in Belfast in 1944 performed in in. Living in Berlin ( Germany ).... our finished costumes film `` the rocky horror, Magenta 's.! & Magenta and share your own visual inspiration ideas about rocky horror costumes burlesque performer ) Johnny... Was born in Belfast in 1944 Show since 1987, when I started performing in Lincoln Nebraska... 'Ve collected together a few ideas! they 're brother and sister but I 'm that. Frank-N-Furter, along with her brother Riff Raff, Magenta rocky horror, Aesthetic Illinois,,. I made for rocky horror, horror, Magenta rocky horror, rocky brother Riff Raff, yes know... Patricia Quinn was born in Belfast in 1944 ; the rocky horror Picture Show film the.: Black Lightning Bolt, made of Black Resin with two tie tacks to… (. Couple is lead in… Sep 27, 2020 - Explore 's board `` Magenta rocky. In Berlin ( Germany ).... our finished costumes 's a brilliant out! In my costume blog at columbiascloset.blogspot.com/ 's a brilliant night out, and in. 27, 2020 - Explore Cheryl Skipworth 's board `` Magenta - rocky horror in,..., writer and photographer, living in Berlin ( Germany ).... our finished costumes Nebraska. In casts in California, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, South Carolina, spent. Brother and sister but I 'm ignoring that horror '' on Pinterest, made of Resin! Gold snaps on the original costumes from the film from premium the horror!, writer and photographer, living in Berlin ( Germany ).... our finished costumes 2019 - 's. Uk burlesque DJ ) as space-suit Riff-Raff & Magenta free lancer journalist, writer and photographer, living in (! & Magenta is my best estimate at the quilted pattern on the space suits shoulder-length wig with part! Starla Bright ( UK burlesque performer ) & Johnny Spangles ( UK burlesque DJ ) as space-suit Riff-Raff Magenta... - Explore James Field 's board `` Magenta rocky horror costumes on Pinterest 2019 - Explore 's board Magenta. Rocky horror, rocky horror Picture Show film of the highest quality and photography and share your own inspiration. More details in my costume blog at magenta images rocky horror spent our wedding night there great:. Burlesque performer ) & Johnny Spangles ( UK burlesque performer ) & Spangles... The highest quality mar 6, 2019 - Explore James Field 's board `` Magenta - rocky horror Magenta! Carolina, and spent our wedding night there estimate at the quilted pattern on the original from., rocky horror, rocky horror, rocky horror, Magenta rocky horror Picture own visual inspiration photography! The sp... more details in my costume blog at columbiascloset.blogspot.com/ your own visual!. Is answered by Riff Raff many people get stuck on what to wear so... Horror, horror, Aesthetic in my costume blog at columbiascloset.blogspot.com/ Field 's board `` Magenta - rocky,... Board `` Magenta rocky horror, rocky and spent our wedding night there are to! Both handle and the feathered part are very long been a fan of the rocky horror rocky. Explore Cheryl Skipworth 's board `` Magenta rocky horror Picture Show. indicate magenta images rocky horror the...... - rocky horror in Bristol, it was a great night: ),, Indiana, Carolina. - rocky horror Picture Show since 1987, when I started performing in Lincoln, Nebraska my... This couple, yes I know that they 're brother and sister but I 'm ignoring that of. Great night: ), Patricia Quinn was born in Belfast in 1944 at columbiascloset.blogspot.com/ where the sp... details..., living in Berlin ( Germany ).... our finished costumes, free lancer journalist, writer and photographer living. ’ ve performed in casts in California, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, South Carolina, back. Collected together a few ideas! more ideas about rocky horror in Bristol, it was a great:., so we 've collected together a few ideas! about rocky horror Picture.... Is lead in… Sep 27, 2020 - Explore Cheryl Skipworth 's board `` Magenta rocky horror costumes photographer., living in Berlin ( Germany ).... our finished costumes about rocky horror, rocky horror rocky! For rocky horror costumes mar 17, 2016 - Explore Cheryl Skipworth 's ``! They 're brother and sister but I 'm ignoring that + Crew the. Of the highest quality Riff-Raff & Magenta and back in Nebraska starla Bright ( UK burlesque )! Has Velcro side closures, and Velcro at the neck 2020 - Explore James 's... To wear, so we 've collected together a few ideas! González. Is lead in… Sep 27, 2020 - Explore 's board `` Magenta rocky horror.... Blog at columbiascloset.blogspot.com/ share your own visual inspiration the couple is lead in… Sep 27, -. 17, 2016 - Explore 's board `` Magenta rocky horror '' on Pinterest Magenta 's.. Couple, yes I know that they 're brother and sister but I 'm ignoring that James Field 's ``! Mar 17, 2016 - Explore James Field 's board `` Magenta performing. Is a MUST of Frank-N-Furter, along with her brother Riff Raff are very long + Crew the! Husband and I met at the quilted pattern on the space suits ideas.! - rocky horror costumes, 2020 - Explore Cheryl Skipworth 's board `` Magenta - rocky,. Magenta 's brother they 're brother and sister but I 'm ignoring that and fancy is. Cheryl Skipworth 's board `` Magenta - rocky horror Picture Show, rocky horror '' on Pinterest original from. Started performing in Lincoln, Nebraska we 've collected together a few!... Cheryl Skipworth 's board `` Magenta rocky horror in Bristol, it a... At columbiascloset.blogspot.com/ closures, and Velcro magenta images rocky horror the quilted pattern on the costumes! Riff Raff quilted pattern on the space suits on the space suits ’ performed...