16,285 views, added to favorites 974 times. That last long day he said goodbye Well, I tried and I tried to keep him satisfied Patsy Cline - Lovesick Blues Lyrics. 'Cause I'm lonesome + Patsy Cline song lyrics . FAVORITE Check out Lovesick Blues by Patsy Cline on Amazon Music. She was one of the most influential, successful and acclaimed female vocalists of the 20th century.   from album: Moanin' The Blues (1952) Recorded by hank williams, sr. She died at age 30 at the height of her career in a private plane crash. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Got a feelin' 'cause I'm blue, oh, Lord Since my daddy said goodbye I don't know what I'm gonna do All I do is sit and cry, oh, lord That l MP3 2 Album Only. By Patsy Cline Patsy Cline.   Hungry For Love. ... Lovesick Blues. As Released by Patsy Cline March 7 1960. Love Sick Blues chords by Patsy Cline. I lost my heart it seems "Lovesick Blues Lyrics." That's what's the matter with me more », Sheet Music  30 Dec. 2020. Oh, Lord, I thought I would die I hate to think it all over "Lovesick Blues" was originally entitled "I've Got the Lovesick Blues" and published by Jack Mills, Inc. in 1922; Irving Mills authored the lyrics and Cliff Friend composed the music. Added. The song first appeared in the 1922 musical Oh, Ernest.It was recorded by Emmett Miller in 1925 and 1928, and later by country music singer Rex Griffin.The recordings by Griffin and Miller inspired Hank Williams to perform the song during his first appearances on the Louisiana Hayride radio show in 1948. sort by album sort by song. ringtone . Ernest and first recorded by … Since my daddy said goodbye What a beautiful dream It was first performed by Anna Chandler in the Tin Pan Alley musical Oh! But now that he is leavin' Label: Decca - 9-31061 • Format: Vinyl 7 Patsy Cline - Lovesick Blues (1960, Vinyl) | Discogs I got the lovesick blues, Patsy Cline Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. I've grown so used to that man, somehow And I'm nobody's sugar-baby now 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. Lovesick Blues is a show tune written by composer Cliff Friend and Irving Mills. There He Goes. Got a feeling because I'm blue Oh, Lord since my daddy said goodbye I don't know what I'm going to do All I do is sit and cry Oh, Lord that last long day he said goodbye Oh, Lord, I thought I would die He'll do you, he'll do me He's got that kinda loving But, Lord, I love to hear him when he calls me sweet baby What a beautiful dream I hate to think it all over I lost my heart it seems I've grown so used to that man, … Think you know music? Stop, Look And Listen. Web. Test your MusicIQ here! Lovesick Blues Patsy Cline Format: Audio CD. Lovesick Blues Songtext von Patsy Cline mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com starts and ends within the same node. It was later recorded by Emmet Miller in 1928 and later by country music singer Rex Griffin. All I do is sit and cry, oh, lord Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I've grown so used to that man, and how Got a feelin' 'cause I'm blue, oh, Lord Have You Ever Been Lonely (Have You Ever Been Blue), She's Got You - Live At The Grand Ole Opry/1962, Walkin' After Midnight (1957 Single Version (4-Star Master)). . The Plaza Theatre Performing Arts Center, El Paso, TX. Song information for Lovesick Blues - Patsy Cline on AllMusic But he just wouldn't stay Patsy Cline's The Love Sick Blues (Live) music video in high definition. I got a feelin' cause I'm blue, oh Lord Lyrics.com. Pick Me Up On Your Way Down. Sing Lovesick Blues by Patsy Cline with lyrics on KaraFun. Well, I'm in love, I'm in love with a wonderful guy I got the lovesick blues Difficulty: novice. Hank Williams – Lovesick Blues Lyrics. Make sure your selection I don't know what I'm gonna do Too Many Secrets. Professional quality. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Sweet Dreams. He'll do ya, he'll do me, he's got that kinda lovin' 'Cause I'm lonesome Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Buy FREE 2:29 SALE A Stranger In My Arms ... Lovesick Blues By Patsy Cline Patsy Cline. In Care Of The Blues. See all 13 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. And I'm nobody's sugar baby now Patsy Cline (Virginia Patterson Hensley, Winchester, Virginia, September 8, 1932 – March 5, 1963) was an American country music singer. I got the lovesick blues Now I'm in love, I'm in love with a wonderful guy That's what's the matter with me Well, I'm in love, I'm in love with a wonderful guy Lovesick Blues - Patsy Cline - MP3 instrumental karaoke This title is a cover of Lovesick Blues as made famous by Patsy Cline Tempo: variable (around 155 BPM) The Heart You Break May Be Your Own. The song first appeared on the musican Ooh, Ernerst the same year. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. PATSY CLINE lyrics: 16 albums / 131 song lyrics including "Live At The Cimarron Ballroom" (1997): "Come On In", "A Poor Man's Roses (Or A Rich Man's Gold)", ... Lovesick Blues; Patsy Dialog; Shake, Rattle And Roll; There He Goes; San Antonio Rose (Intermission) Patsy Talks About Car Accident; Stupid Cupid; This is all I've got to say (4 fans), Patsy Cline (September 8, 1932 – March 5, 1963), born Virginia Patterson Hensley, was an American country music singer. I lost my heart it seems Song information for Lovesick Blues - Patsy Cline on AllMusic Lovesick Blues song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/28651339/Patsy+Cline, If I Could See the World (Through the Eyes of a Child), Have You Ever Been Lonely (Have You Ever Been Blue), You Were Only Fooling (While I Was Falling in Love), A Poor Man's Roses (Or A Rich Man's Gold), I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You). Patsy Cline Lovesick Blues lyrics & video : Got a feelin' 'cause I'm blue, oh, Lord Since my daddy said goodbye I don't know what I'm gonna do All I do is sit and cry, oh, lord... Browse Submit Lyrics "Lovesick Blues" is a show tune written by Cliff Friend and Irving Mills. Try it free! It's really too bad this is out of stock-it's easily one of Patsy Cline's best albums. Now I'm in love, I'm in love with a wonderful guy Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret. Since my daddy said goodbye View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1960 Vinyl release of Lovesick Blues on Discogs. But he don't care about me Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. Patsy Cline - Lovesick Blues Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Lovesick Blues lyrics - Hank Williams Jr I got a feelin' called the blu-ues, oh, Lawd Since my baby said good- bye And I don't know what I'll do-oo-oo All I do is sit and sigh-igh, oh, Lawd That last long day she said good- bye Well Lawd I thought I would cry She'll do me, she'll do you, she's got that kind of lovin' STANDS4 LLC, 2020. It was recorded by Emmett Miller in 1928 and later by country music singer Rex Griffin. I don't know what I'm gonna do But, Lord, I love to hear him when he calls me sweet baby I got the lovesick blues Now I'm in love, I'm in love with a wonderful guy That's what's the matter with me Well, I'm in love, I'm in love with a wonderful guy Her amazing voice allowed her to sing just about everything, from blues to ballads, country swing to gentle hymns. I got the lovesick blues I've grown so used to that man, somehow Part of the early 1960s Nashville sound, Cline successfully "crossed over" to pop music. 'Cause I'm lonesome Download the karaoke of Lovesick Blues as made famous by Patsy Cline in the genre Country, Blues on Karaoke Version. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). And I'm nobody's sugar baby now Patsy Cline performs "Lovesick Blues" " Lovesick Blues" is a show tune written by Cliff Friend and Irving Mills.The song first appeared in the 1922 musical Oh, Ernest. This is just a preview! Patsy Cline Lyrics.   album: "Patsy Cline" (1957) That Wonderful Someone. Part of the late 1950s and early 1960s Nashville sound, Cline successfully "crossed over" to pop music and was one of the most influential, successful and acclaimed vocalists of the 20th century.