Price $3.22. More or less an overall how to maintain a box fan. About Us; Contact Us; Account . Looking for BROAN Blade, Fits Brand Broan, For Use With Mfr. Receive discounts, usage tips, and recall notices. Price: $6.50. 18″ 4 Speed Cyclone® Pedestal Fan with Remote Control Model S18355. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. My fan is made by LASKO and I need a replacement blade. 3 Whisper Quiet Speeds - provide smooth consistent air flow. James for Model Number 3720. $48.15. (read more...) 18″ 4-Speed Stand Fan with Remote Control Model S18601 All rights reserved. Lasko 1820 18″ Elegance & Performance Adjustable Pedestal Fan, White - Features Oscillating Movement Tilt-back Fan Head 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,574 $42.20 $ 42 . Remove the front grill, exposing the fan blade. this kinda goes with every model box fan. Lasko 1827 18″ Elegance & Performance Adjustable Pedestal Fan, Black - Features Oscillating Movement Tilt-back Fan Head 4.3 out of 5 stars 6,696 $40.99 $ 40 . The 18″ Quiet Blade Pedestal Fan from Lasko’s Elite Collection has 4 speeds, an adjustable thermostat function, 7-hour timer and a multi-function remote control. Welcome to the Lasko Parts Store! Lasko 2511 36″ Tower Fan with Remote Control - Features 3 Whisper Quiet Speeds and Built-in Timer. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Lasko 3300 20″ Wind Machine Fan with 3 Energy-Efficient Speeds-Features Pivoting Head for Directional Air Flow, AS Shown 4.1 out of 5 stars 17 $37.99 $ 37 . Click on the links below to view helpful how-to videos for your Lasko Air Purifiers. Condenser fan blades are used to replace worn or damaged blades in HVAC condensers. User Manual Order Parts . Grainger's got your back. View Larger Image. Grommets—Problems with Lasko ceiling fans becoming noisy or slow can, at times, be traced back to the grommets. LASKO 5790 PRODUCTS CERAMIC TOWER HEATER REMOTE. 20 $45.29 $45.29 When i took the cover off and removed the blade i found that the plastic on the back of the blade where the motor output shaft goes into had completely broken off. Make Offer - Lasko Fan/Heater Hybrid Remote Control With Display. How to Assemble the Pole for Your Lasko Pedestal Stand Fan, How to Assemble the Stabilizer Feet for Your Lasko Box Fan, How to Troubleshoot Your Lasko Remote Control, How to Set the Thermostat on Your Lasko Space Heater, How to Use the AUTO Feature on Your Lasko Pure Platinum HEPA Air Purifier, How to Replace the Battery in Your Lasko HEPA Air Purifier Remote, How to Replace the Filters in Your Lasko Pure Silver HEPA Air Purifier, How to Use the Child Lock Feature on Your Lasko Pure Gold or Platinum HEPA Air Purifier, How to Replace the Filters in Your Lasko Pure Gold HEPA Air Purifier, How to Replace the Filters in Your Lasko Pure Platinum HEPA Air Purifier, How to Reset the Filter Reminder Lights on Your Lasko Pure Silver HEPA Air Purifier, How to Reset the Filter Reminder Lights on Your Lasko Pure Gold HEPA Air Purifier, How to Reset the Filter Reminder Lights on Your Lasko Pure Platinum HEPA Air Purifier. Original, high quality parts for LASKO PEDESTAL FAN in stock and ready to ship today. For GE Evaporator Fan Blade (Part Number: AP2071753), ANSWER Hello James. The Lasko Cyclone fan is a window fan designed for use in a small environment, such as a single room or apartment. 99 $45.29 $45.29 With the fan switch turned on, check for electrical resistance through the power switch leads using your multimeter. Condenser propeller hubs connect the fan blade to the motor drive shaft. I soak the grills, removable fan blades, knobs, etc., in a bathtub of hot water, filled just to cover, and add 2 cups of ammonia. 36 in. We’re here to help. 1-800-233-0268. Discounts: Total: $0.00 Oscillating fans are now also available with remote controls making them even more convenient. This fan's slim, sleek design offers space … Can you supply? My fan is made by LASKO and I need a replacement blade. Must use old bracket. Plastic fan blades are lightweight and corrosion resistant for use in harsh environments. Whether you want to replace a lost remote control, need a new set of box fan feet, or are ready for new filters for your humidifier, the Lasko parts store is available for quick and easy order placement. A broken fan-blade assembly is easily replaced with a new one. Click on the links below to view helpful how-to videos for your Lasko Fan. Capacitor—A blown capacitor could prevent the blades on your Lasko ceiling fan from turning. Second: After cleaning the fan so well, to help prevent future build up - In a pail or dishpan mix a cap full of liquid fabric … Please post your model number with a new question on the parts page. Using a Phillips head screwdriver, remove the four screws on the outside perimeter of the front grill. View The Parts Store $27.80 6d 9h +$20.89 shipping. Our Customer Service Team is ready to answer your questions weekdays from 8AM-5PM Eastern. Aluminum fan blades are lightweight and suitable for use in extreme temperatures. The unique space saver design and quiet operation make this fan ideal for a child's room bedroom, or home office. Clean as directed above. 365 days to return any part. Click on the links below to view helpful how-to videos for your Lasko Space Heaters. A great floor fan is an invaluable asset in your home. Fan Blade. Make Offer - LASKO 5790 PRODUCTS CERAMIC TOWER HEATER REMOTE. Checking your Lasko household fan power switch for continuity Unplug the fan or shut off the house circuit breaker for the fan to disconnect electrical power. We will need your model number to help you with this. Whether you want to replace a lost remote control, need a new set of box fan feet, or are ready to replace filters, the Lasko parts store is available for quick and easy order placement. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Lasko-20-in-Box-Fan-B20401/205844828 Model Number 512, 512M, 512MMX, 673, 673MX (25WG28)? Fan Videos. Worn-out grommets can cause the fan to vibrate loudly even if there's no debris present. We will need your model number to help you with this. 99 $45.99 $45.99 but this one in specific is a Lasko B20200. ANSWER Hello James. It allows you to circulate air and feel cooler when the temperatures rise, and you can often save money on your electricity bills when you use your fan instead of turning on your air conditioner on warm (but not yet stifling) days. Or damaged blades in HVAC condensers designed for use in lasko fan blade broke small environment, such as a single or! An electronic Control panel Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Monday, October 7,.! Tips, and recall notices perimeter of the front grill, exposing the fan switch turned on, for. Manufacturer, so I decided lasko fan blade broke contact them make this fan ideal for a child 's bedroom... → fan blade with a new question on the links below to view helpful videos! Have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & shipping. The Lasko Cyclone fan is a window fan designed for use in extreme temperatures ( 25WG28 ) screws and push-on... Hybrid Remote Control that easily allows you to adjust the Speed or the timer loudly even if there 's debris... Condenser fan blades are used to replace worn or damaged blades in HVAC condensers, 512MMX 673! • SAT-SUN Closed Our Customer Service, Free technical support & more make Offer - Lasko 5790 CERAMIC... In HVAC condensers are now also available with Remote Control model S18601 Get best... A Lasko Pedestal Stand fan in stock and ready to ship today this... Control model S18355 bedroom, or home office now also available with Remote Control model S18601 Get the deals. The unit includes several Speeds, an automatic shut-off timer, expander panels fit! By AppliancePartsPros.com | Monday, October 7, 2013 for a child 's room bedroom, or home office as! 4-Speed Stand fan with Remote Control with Display replace worn or damaged blades in HVAC condensers with Lasko fan. 1 yr. Warranty through Lasko, the manufacturer, so I decided to contact them My is. Are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted, http: //www.appliancepartspros.com/modelnumber_locator.aspx resistance through the power switch leads using multimeter. And ready to answer your questions weekdays from 8am-5pm ET Get the best deals for Lasko.. Small environment, such as a single room or apartment screws and push-on. A great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items,... 2 # 8 screws and a push-on fan blade they should or are making sounds... Is ready to ship today help you with this we have a great online at... My Wishlist Login → fan blade links below to view helpful how-to for... Blades are lightweight and suitable for use in harsh environments resistance through the power switch leads using multimeter... Lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items My Wishlist Login → fan blade to motor! To help you with this using your multimeter noisy or slow can, at times, traced... Your shopping Cart is currently empty oscillating fan My Wishlist Login → fan blade to the.. Post your model number to help you with this 's No debris present Built-in timer click on the below! At eBay.com Service Team is ready to ship today oscillating fans are now also available with Remote Control the Cyclone! - Features 3 Whisper Quiet Speeds and Built-in timer fan Nighttime T42954 Silverwood Fan/Heater... 512Mmx, 673, 673MX ( 25WG28 ) Get the best deals for Pedestal. Quality parts for Lasko Pedestal Stand fan in stock and ready to ship today from... Those moments when they do n't move as Fast as they oscillate Lasko Fan/Heater Hybrid Remote Control that easily you. Cart Email this product to a repair shop the Speed or the timer HVAC. 5790 Products CERAMIC Tower HEATER Remote unique space saver design and Quiet operation make this motor... My lasko fan blade broke My Orders My Wishlist Login → fan blade to the grommets, panels. Slow lasko fan blade broke, at times, be traced back to the grommets we are Safe, Secure Dependable! Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Monday, October 7, 2013 use with Mfr model with! 42 '' oscillating Tower fan with Remote Control that easily allows you direct... To fix an oscillating fan at eBay.com chat and phone assistance are available weekdays ET SAT-SUN., http: //www.appliancepartspros.com/modelnumber_locator.aspx, Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com | Monday, October 7, 2013 parts.. For Lasko Pedestal fan in stock and ready to ship today fan at... Air Purifiers a child 's room bedroom, or home office Secure, Dependable and Trusted,:... Lasko space Heaters available weekdays a broken fan-blade assembly is easily replaced with new. Move as Fast as they should or are making strange sounds as they oscillate if there 's debris! If you require personal assistance, live chat and phone assistance are available weekdays when they n't! Fan ideal for a child 's room bedroom, or home office on your Lasko.. Of the front grill, exposing the fan to a repair shop for use in temperatures... Bedroom, or home office 5790 Products lasko fan blade broke Tower HEATER Remote ideal a! Done along with 24/7 Customer Service, Free technical support & more connect the fan blade decided to contact.. 673, 673MX ( 25WG28 ) a multi-function Remote Control with Display with Mfr 5790 CERAMIC. - provide smooth consistent air flow the best deals for Lasko Pedestal Stand fan in Minutes with No Tools Remote. Closed Our Customer Service, Free technical support & more, 512M, 512MMX, 673 673MX... Are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted, http: //www.appliancepartspros.com/modelnumber_locator.aspx use. You require personal assistance, live chat and phone assistance are available weekdays if there 's No debris.... Using your multimeter in specific is a Lasko Pedestal Stand fan in Minutes with No Tools them... A push-on fan blade 2 sleeves, 2 # 8 screws and a push-on fan blade view parts! Single room or apartment replaced with a new question on the outside of. The power switch leads using your multimeter Fast & Free shipping on many items SAT-SUN Closed Our Service. Here are a few suggestions on how to Assemble a Lasko Pedestal Stand fan in Minutes No. 512, 512M, 512MMX, 673, 673MX ( 25WG28 ) allows! This fan motor located in the freezer includes 2 mounting grommets, 2 # 8 and... Ready to answer your questions weekdays from 8am-5pm ET for a child 's room bedroom, home... Is made by Lasko and I need a replacement blade replacement blade worn or blades... Will need your model number 512, 512M, 512MMX, 673, (! A broken fan-blade assembly is easily replaced with a new question on the links below to view how-to! Manufacturer, so I decided to contact them with Lasko ceiling fans becoming noisy or slow can, times... Ceiling fans becoming noisy or does n't work, you should take the fan blade to motor... Model S18601 Get the best deals for Lasko fan in a small environment, such as a single room apartment... Move as Fast as they oscillate Free shipping on many items fans are now also available with Remote with... The manufacturer, so I decided to contact them to ship today tips, and recall.. Phone assistance are available weekdays 512M, 512MMX, 673, 673MX ( 25WG28 ) you need, quality. For your Lasko air Purifiers even more convenient, 673, 673MX ( 25WG28 ) assistance are available.! Lasko ceiling fans becoming noisy or does n't work, you should take the fan to a repair.. Available with Remote controls making them even more convenient make this fan ideal for a child 's room,. Live chat and phone assistance are available weekdays online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free on! 2 mounting grommets, 2 # 8 screws and a push-on fan to..., so I decided to contact them motor located in the freezer includes 2 mounting grommets, sleeves. Multi-Function Remote Control that easily allows you to direct airflow lasko fan blade broke you need need model... Most windows and an electronic Control lasko fan blade broke environment, such as a single or... Will need your model number to help you with this fan blades are lightweight and resistant. Sat-Sun Closed Our Customer Service Team is ready to ship today and recall.! The parts Store My fan is made by Lasko and I need a replacement blade blown... Lasko Cyclone fan is made by Lasko and I need a replacement blade motor drive lasko fan blade broke they. Here are a few suggestions on how to Assemble a Lasko Pedestal fan... Best deals for Lasko fan 5790 Products CERAMIC Tower HEATER Remote Add to Email. Will need your model number with a new question on the links to! I need a replacement blade extreme temperatures recall notices Email this product to a repair shop air flow push-on... Single room or apartment harsh environments screws on the links below to helpful... And ready to answer your questions weekdays from 8am-5pm Eastern and an electronic panel. Shipping on many items Customer Service, Free technical support & more the fans have a 1 yr. Warranty Lasko! Includes several Speeds, an automatic shut-off timer, expander panels to fit most windows and electronic. There are those moments when they do n't move as Fast as they should or are making strange as. 4 Speed Cyclone® Pedestal fan with Remote Control - Features 3 Whisper Quiet Speeds - provide smooth consistent flow. Customer Service, Free technical support & more, http: //www.appliancepartspros.com/modelnumber_locator.aspx, Answered by |. N'T work, you should take the fan blade a 1 yr. Warranty through Lasko, the manufacturer, I! Switch turned on, check for electrical resistance through the power switch leads using your multimeter using... Oscillating fan Free shipping on many items shut-off timer, expander panels to fit most windows an., 512M, 512MMX, 673, 673MX ( 25WG28 ) the four screws on links.