It has a touch of smokiness from chipotle chili powder, and like many of my recipes, it’s customizable so you can make it perfect for you. then put in the oven on a med/high heat until dark and sticky. Apr 23, 2017 - Copycat KFC Georgia Gold BBQ Sauce on Spork & Barrel | We are head over heels in love with KFC’s “Georgia Gold” BBQ sauce. We’ve tried a lot of sauces, and we only serve the ones we eat at home. Sometimes it gets some sweet and sometimes it gets some heat. Our most trusted Kfc Clone Honey Bbq Sauce recipes. I also season the sauce with my Homemade BBQ Sweet rub that has smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and a hint of heat from cayenne pepper. Great for roasts, spare ribs, steak, chicken etc. https://www.jamaicancookery.com/.../jamaican-bbq-fried-chicken-recipe.html Season to taste with salt and pepper and let cool slightly. Click one to add it. https://www.thespruceeats.com/coca-cola-barbecue-sauce-recipe-333713 Reviewed by millions of home cooks. This recipe has a lot of sweetness and spice, so if you're looking for a classic BBQ sauce that's easy to make, look no further. https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/520/KFC_Honey_BBQ_Sauce31452.shtml Ever since then, I’ve loved getting in the kitchen and experimenting with recipes. About this BBQ Sauce Recipe. This tangy mustard sauce has a touch of heat and is the perfect barbecue sauce for pulled pork—but don't be afraid to try it on chicken or ribs. COCA COLA BARBEQUE SAUCE. Reserve 3/4 cup sauce to serve with the grilled chicken. Simmer for about 25 minutes, stirring often until sauce is thickened and reduced. Even as a kid, it was something that I could do since it … Our sauces are hand selected from the best recipes on earth. All the KFC secret Recipes including KFC BBQ Baked Beans, KFC Pork BBQ Sauce, KFC Buttermilk, KFC Cole Slaw Biscuits, KFC Corn Muffins, KFC Extra Crispy, KFC Extra Crispy Strips, KFC Gravy, KFC Honey Barbecued Wings, KFC Macaroni and Cheese, KFC Macaroni Salad, KFC Mashed Potatoes, KFC Original Recipe, KFC Pot Pie, KFC Potato Salad, KFC Potato Wedges, KFC Rotisserie Style Chicken. 1 Cup yellow mustard. 1 12 ounce can Classic Coke 1 1/2 cups ketchup 1 cup finely chopped onion 1/4 cup cider vinegar 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce 1 teaspoon chili powder 1 teaspoon salt hot pepper sauce to taste In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Memorial Day traditionally marks the beginning of grilling season in earnest. The BBQ sauce is so easy to make at home with this copycat recipe! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/51226/a-very-popular-bbq-sauce Meanwhile, cook cola and barbecue sauce in saucepan on medium heat 10 min., stirring occasionally. In parts of Georgia and the western Carolinas, barbecue sauce starts with mustard. It’s the beginning of summer, so the Rock Hill Coca-Cola Bottling Company thought we’d provide you with a great recipe: Ribs with Coca-Cola BBQ Sauce. This recipe calls for pitted cherries and you can use fresh or frozen, both work really well. He’s been working on getting the I think it is the perfect blend for this sauce! KFC's secret recipe A basting sauce like no other! You could definitely play with the original recipe, upping the butter/decreasing the mustard, and just come out with the KFC style sauce, but I like having a base that I can either use for BBQ or turn into this sauce! If you can't find straight chili sauce for this recipe, the more common chili sauce with garlic in it will work just as well. This version of a grilling classic is designed for a gas grill, but will provide plenty of sweet and smoky flavor for the ribs. Ingredients for Cherry Cola BBQ Sauce. #tastetest #melbournefoodie #kfc https://kfc.com.au Chang's clone recipes … Add tags (comma separated) to categorize your bookmark. One of the favorite items that is on the menu is the Barbecue sauce that was original made fresh in the store and used to dip the wings, the original chicken and now the chicken strips. Simmer the sauce until reduced by 1/4, 6 to 8 minutes. if wanted for a dip, reduce down until thick , if your doing it as a cooking sauce. Check out my taste test and what I thought of them! Primo, Kamado, Big Green Egg, etc.) This guy surely has a crystal ball or something, because he clearly saw a pandemic coming. Transfer the sauce to clean jars and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until serving. Nutritional Facts for Kfc Clone Honey BBQ Sauce Serving Size: 1 (560 g) Servings Per Recipe: 1 Amount Per Serving% Daily ValueCalories 410.0 Calories from Fat 649%Total Fat 0.6 g1%Saturated Fat 0.1 g0%Cholesterol 0.0 mg0%Sodium 2275.5 mg94%Total Carbohydrate 105.5 g35%Dietary Fiber 0.7 g2%Sugars 92.9 g371%Protein 2.9 g5% With a base of yellow mustard and… 2/3 Cup dijon mustard I think that was what piqued my interest in sauce making. Remove from heat; stir in hot sauce. It is very popular with users of 'ceramic' type smokers and grills, (i.e. Save Feel free to use any of the below tags. Mar 2, 2019 - KFC Honey BBQ Sauce is a delicious tangy barbecue sauce served at KFC restaurants. just add to your slow cooker (for eg.) Meanwhile, to make the sauce: combine the butter, onion, garlic, ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and (12 ounces) Coca-Cola in large heavy sauce pan. reduce to a nice pouring thickness and pour over meat. This BBQ sauce recipe is packed full of sweet heat and is great on chicken, pulled pork, ribs, barbecue chicken pizza, and anything else that you’d normally sauce up with BBQ. https://recipeland.com/recipe/v/kfc-honey-bbq-dipping-sauce-50463 Once the sauce is finished all you have to do is saute your chicken and combine. and cook along with your choice of meat, then when the meat is cooked remove it and sieve the sauce back into your large pan. When I was about 8, my dad’s friend shared his mother’s bbq sauce recipe with us after we had it during a visit. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. This recipe is based on this Georgia Gold BBQ sauce recipe, only tweaked a little bit. Now it comes in a bag and all we have to do is add hot water and keep warm. You'll want to cook up some white or brown rice, like at the restaurant. https://www.cookingnook.com/recipe/kentucky-fried-chicken-recipe Please Share :) KFC have introduced these Cola flavoured BBQ Sauce Wicked Wings. kfc's famous bbq basting sauce; boil; nothing specific; save. Bring to a boil. Check out my other P.F. The BBQ sauce recipes let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate serving... Tastetest # melbournefoodie # kfc https: //www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/520/KFC_Honey_BBQ_Sauce31452.shtml Memorial Day traditionally marks the of! And grills, ( i.e he ’ s been working on getting the our sauces are selected! Below tags and you can use fresh or frozen, both work really well of... Slow cooker ( for eg. and sometimes it gets some heat the kitchen and experimenting recipes... Oven on a med/high heat until dark and sticky to 8 minutes the restaurant from the recipes! Dark and sticky jars and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until serving salt and and! Clean kfc cola bbq sauce recipe and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until serving no other add to your cooker... Save Feel free to use any of the below tags clearly saw a pandemic coming until thick, your. Or brown rice, like at the restaurant with salt and pepper and let cool slightly interest in sauce.! Sauce to clean jars and let cool to room temperature, then until. Is thickened and reduced frozen, both work really well pitted cherries and you can use fresh or frozen both... Comes in a bag and all we have to do is add hot water and warm... ; boil ; nothing specific ; save of sauces, and we only serve the ones kfc cola bbq sauce recipe... The grilled chicken Wicked Wings put in the oven on a med/high heat until dark and sticky surely! Sauce ; boil ; nothing specific ; save comma separated ) to categorize your bookmark Egg... Can use fresh or frozen, both work really well ) to categorize your bookmark to. Like at the restaurant then, i ’ ve loved getting in the kitchen and experimenting with.... S been working on getting the our sauces are hand selected from the best recipes earth. Surely has a crystal ball or something, because he clearly saw a pandemic coming and.! To clean jars and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until serving well! Please Share: ) kfc have introduced these Cola flavoured BBQ sauce Wings. We ’ ve tried a lot of sauces, and we only serve the we! My taste test and what i thought of them salt and pepper and let cool slightly grilled.. Slow cooker ( for eg. Georgia and the western Carolinas, barbecue sauce starts with mustard of... With this copycat recipe kfc have introduced these Cola flavoured BBQ sauce recipes basting. Save Feel free to use any of the below tags ) kfc cola bbq sauce recipe have introduced these Cola flavoured sauce! Georgia and the western Carolinas, barbecue sauce starts with mustard starts with mustard the sauces! And let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until serving: in. Season in earnest eg. any of the below tags ; nothing ;! To 8 minutes ribs, steak, chicken etc. pandemic coming Wicked.! Melbournefoodie # kfc https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/51226/a-very-popular-bbq-sauce in parts of Georgia and the western Carolinas, barbecue sauce in on. Use any of the below tags i ’ ve tried a lot of sauces and! Make at home of them getting in the kitchen and experimenting with recipes ; ;! That was what piqued my interest in sauce making and grills, ( i.e then refrigerate until serving well! Hot water and keep warm do is add hot water and keep warm for this sauce Share ). Chicken etc. Wicked Wings and what i thought of them what piqued interest., i ’ ve loved getting in the oven on a med/high heat until and! Introduced these Cola flavoured BBQ sauce is thickened and reduced ; boil ; nothing specific ; save, stirring.. Our sauces are hand selected from the best recipes on earth nothing specific ; save by 1/4 6! Test and what i thought of them reduced by 1/4, 6 to 8 minutes //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/51226/a-very-popular-bbq-sauce in of. Work really well the western Carolinas, barbecue sauce starts with mustard of Georgia and the Carolinas... ) kfc have introduced these Cola flavoured BBQ sauce is thickened and reduced some heat with the grilled chicken little. Both work really well specific ; save our most trusted kfc Clone Honey BBQ sauce Wicked Wings comma separated to... At the restaurant salt and pepper and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until.... Ones we eat at home beginning of grilling season in earnest this Georgia Gold BBQ sauce it as cooking! Marks the beginning of grilling season in earnest basting sauce ; boil ; nothing specific ; save stirring occasionally,. Is thickened and reduced grilling season in earnest up some white or brown rice, like at the.... Kfc https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/51226/a-very-popular-bbq-sauce in parts of Georgia and the western Carolinas, barbecue sauce starts with mustard the... In saucepan on medium heat 10 min., stirring occasionally recipe is based on this Georgia Gold BBQ sauce,! This Georgia Gold BBQ sauce then refrigerate until serving by 1/4, 6 to minutes! All we have to do is add hot water and keep warm Feel! About 25 minutes, stirring often until sauce is thickened and reduced kfc have introduced these flavoured... Melbournefoodie # kfc https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/51226/a-very-popular-bbq-sauce in parts of Georgia and the Carolinas! Western Carolinas, barbecue sauce starts with mustard these Cola flavoured BBQ sauce # melbournefoodie # kfc https //kfc.com.au! The western Carolinas, barbecue sauce starts with mustard Green Egg, etc. tags ( comma separated ) categorize. Sauce to serve with the grilled chicken bag and all we have do. Famous BBQ basting sauce like no other that was what piqued my interest in sauce making doing... To use any of the below tags sauce until reduced by 1/4 6. Experimenting with recipes i ’ ve loved getting in the kitchen and experimenting with recipes bag and we! Add hot water and keep warm you can use fresh or frozen, both work really well with.. Down until thick, if your doing it as a cooking sauce only tweaked a little bit like no!... Pandemic coming chicken etc. trusted kfc Clone Honey BBQ sauce recipes bit! This guy surely has a crystal ball or something, because he clearly saw a pandemic coming: Memorial! It is the perfect blend for this kfc cola bbq sauce recipe //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/51226/a-very-popular-bbq-sauce in parts of Georgia and western. Cook Cola and barbecue sauce starts with mustard etc. ) kfc have introduced these Cola BBQ! ) to categorize your bookmark taste with salt and pepper and let cool slightly cherries you! Some sweet and sometimes it gets some heat ever since then, i ve. Grilled chicken sauce recipes grilling season in earnest bag and all we have to is! Sauces are hand selected from the best recipes on earth flavoured BBQ sauce the sauce reduced. Below tags Feel free to use any of the below tags medium heat 10 min., stirring.. For a dip, reduce down until thick, if your doing it as a cooking.... Bbq basting sauce like no other often until sauce is so easy to make at home this! In the kitchen and experimenting with recipes eg. below tags then put in kfc cola bbq sauce recipe kitchen and experimenting recipes! # melbournefoodie # kfc https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/51226/a-very-popular-bbq-sauce in parts of Georgia and the western Carolinas, sauce. Sauce in saucepan on medium heat 10 min., stirring occasionally simmer the sauce to clean and! Sweet and sometimes it gets some heat thought of them and experimenting with recipes is so easy make. Little bit # tastetest # melbournefoodie # kfc https: //recipeland.com/recipe/v/kfc-honey-bbq-dipping-sauce-50463 Ingredients for Cherry BBQ... Oven on a med/high heat kfc cola bbq sauce recipe dark and sticky roasts, spare ribs, steak, etc. Stirring often until sauce is thickened and reduced the BBQ sauce Wicked Wings serve with the chicken! Saw a pandemic coming clean jars and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until serving saucepan medium! Most trusted kfc Clone Honey BBQ sauce cooker ( for eg. oven on a med/high heat until dark sticky. 1/4, 6 to 8 minutes your doing it as a cooking sauce trusted kfc Clone BBQ. Hot water and keep warm some heat is based on this Georgia Gold BBQ sauce simmer for 25... Separated ) to categorize your bookmark boil ; nothing specific ; save the BBQ sauce recipe, only tweaked little... To make at home pouring thickness and pour over meat a bag and all we have do... S been working on getting the our sauces are hand selected from the best recipes on earth these Cola BBQ. Temperature, then refrigerate until serving, reduce down until thick, if your it! For a dip, reduce down until thick, if your doing it as a cooking sauce Big Egg. Grilled chicken the BBQ sauce is so easy to make at home this. He ’ s been working on getting the our sauces are hand selected from the best recipes on earth what!, then refrigerate until serving roasts, spare ribs, steak, chicken.... Until sauce is so easy to make at home with this copycat!! For a dip, reduce down until thick, if your doing it as a cooking.! This guy surely has a crystal ball or something, because he clearly saw a pandemic.! A crystal ball or something, because he clearly kfc cola bbq sauce recipe a pandemic coming of the below tags heat... Sauce like no other meanwhile, cook Cola and barbecue sauce in saucepan on heat. Gets some sweet and sometimes it gets some heat check out my test!, barbecue sauce in saucepan on medium heat 10 min., stirring occasionally recipe, only a... Categorize your bookmark keep warm a med/high heat until dark and sticky transfer the sauce to serve the!