Best place to get helium filled balloons around!!!! I have bought every color and only had problem with the clear leaking. These are perfect for cold season. Great for gifts! (2) Batteries. I buy disposable bags for doggie poo pick up the kind you use for throwing used diapers in or in the doggie section if you buy them at the pet stores they are expensive I get them at 50 for a dollar. Dollarama is able to offer cheap chocolate bars and other types of candy by dealing directly with the manufacturers. (1) Rawhides. Also, if you homeschool or are a teacher, they have some great teaching supplies. For crafts at camp, we bought the travel mugs that you can decorate by inserting paper or coloring the paper insert supplied. Lots of size to choose from and they last, definite BUY! Anything teaching related is wonderful, too!!!!! sometimes you can find national brands! Heavy duty glasses that will last a long time. Now I know!! I would skip these and buy something a little better, or heck, just go to the doctor. (Perfect for crafting projects, gifts and more). I like to keep busy and am constantly on the go! Lastly, Dollar General is my go to stop for milk. Buy everything you need for your childs birthday party on a budget!! Here in the south we have dollar genral n I shop there a lot!! For $1.00 you’re getting a great pair of backup reading glasses that look fantastic! Let’s do it on a Dollar Tree budget! Name brand breads buns and tortillas all $1 and they aren't expired. A "don't" for me is Betty Crocker measuring spoons. Usually wanna throw it out after that anyway, so cheap disposable sponges are definitely a DO for me! Kids Coloring/Activity Books – $1.00, what a steal! I always see great coupon matchups and posts like this one but then cannot find any of the products at the store. Will grab 2 boxes this time so I pack wet stuff or have them handy for water rides! These chocolate bars are a great gift when someone meets a business goal or a personal goal. Thank you. It seems awesome that you can get jars for so cheap, but the metal in the top is pretty shabby. They print and mail them for you too! Is Dollar Tree food as good as name-brand food? I can't very well price a toy at $6 and go out and buy good batteries at $6.99-$9.99 for the pack. Can you tell I work in retail? Naturally, I bought 10. They work perfectly Check out these fantastic DIY projects I did at home: Your email address will not be published. My Dollar Store has a section of fresh bakery items daily. (I stock up on the wrapping paper for my DIY projects around the house!). YES please! FDA allows this to pass. I use garlic a lot in the home and one glove of garlic costs me upward of $2.50! These chips are advertised as gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO, no preservatives, and never fried. Multi packs I've heard of people using some of the wedding supplies to set up cheap receptions. Using them in anything other than a wall clock for your own household is a huge waste of money! Triaminic for $1.00? I’ll admit that I’ve purchased a few items that weren’t so stellar. The hairbands don't last very long. Would you like to purchase a gift for someone special but you need to stick to a budget? They’ll look great on any counter top in the kitchen! I do buy the candy from there and it's mostly always fresh! I seem to have purchased pretty much everything in the store. Typically they break when I try to use them. ...I'm sold on LA's Totally Awesome's tile and grout cleaner! The Dollar store is a great place to shop for the most value for your dollar. ... except I think some food items are a great deal, such as chocolate chips, but they don’t always have them. Elmer Chocolate Colorful Heart-Shaped Boxes of Assorted Chocolates, 2 oz. There's always something good at my Dollar Tree. They're cooking sheets and muffins are don't, they don't last at all. You will definitely catch me at the Dollar Tree weekly buying plain mugs and plates for my newest Silhouette Projects! Those chocolates are good enough to make your tongue slap your brains out. Halls Cough Drops with tons of flavors to choose from are a do buy! Hi my name is Brittany and I'm a fun loving wife and mother living in Southern California. I get bags of plastic silverware cheaper here than at grocery From what my readers are telling me they LAST a long time!! A mirror, a small clear holder or bowl and a votive candle inside makes a nice table decoration. This chocolate bar is wrapped in what appears to be a million dollar bill. Exteme Enegry Shots (big bottles) definite do! Shasta Drinks are a Definite DO BUY especially for parties! They’re cheap and will break easily. They’re great for on the go and excellent for little hands!! Other brands retail for at least $1.50. Definitely check out another location. You guys, their oxygen cleaner is just as good as Oxyclean, but I feel like it is even more concentrated so the most I have ever had to use on a load is two or three of the little scoops that it comes with it.It seems to stretch much further than I ever could with Oxyclean. Toxins cause cancer in humans, and therefore dogs as well. No spills! Boxes include 5 assorted chocolates and the covers are assorted among 5 incredibly cute puppies and kittens. I spent some time browsing my local Dollar Tree last week to pick out supplies for this project. So much cheaper and easier than the grocery store! Nope same thing and with TV remote. I love the strawberry preserves. Reviews mention that in store options can be a smaller portion, just about 12 cookies, but that it can … Ziploc bags wet and dry dog food and shower curtain liner for all do! I was so Geeked at $1/each! I love that you can get double wall insulated tumblers for $1 and they have really cute ones. If you're looking for a delicious Recipe to try, a home project to tackle on your own or a kid friendly DIY craft be sure to stick around. Cut two chocolate bars into bite-size pieces. My daughter used one once, it told her she was pregnant when she wasn't. I agree with everything, plus School supplies! Trial run was excellant! Top 15 Craft Supplies to buy at Dollar Tree - A Spark of Creativity, 81 Percent of Dollar Store Products Tested Contain Chemicals Linked To Learning Disabilities, Cancer and Serious Illnesses – Natural Healing, CopyCat Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino, How to Fake a Clean Home in 20 Minutes or Less. Baby Girls Birthday Party Supplies is a DO buy!! Every 4.4-oz. I agree, I like the sponges. Elmer Chocolate Pet Heart-Shaped Chocolates, 2 oz. Whether I’m looking for crafting supplies, household goods, holiday decorations, goodies for my kids or anything else. Dollar Tree Hot Chocolate Santa Mug Gift. They are terrible for you. All I need to do is get the toy through the few days sale. Just the right size for hummus, nuts, etc. Yes I completely agree! (4) Jars. Definitely can't beat that. box comes with a distinctive assortment of flavors and textures in each truffle. Also the tape we bought for xmas wrapping didn't stay stuck and the presents unwrapped. It didn’t feel sticky like the kind from the Dollar Tree, and it gave good coverage. I'm crafy and creative and on my down time you'll catch me making fun tanks, tees and trucker hats! I blew through a pack of 'em in a week.. I discovered that it is well worth the money to buy name brand batteries. Same product as other competitor stores charge more for. If you really need cheese it’s an okay price. Don’t believe me, well I’m sure that you can risk one dollar and give it a shot to find out. Love these tips! Garlic Cloves DO BUY!!! I do like the barrettes though. Luna Bars and Clif Bars – DON’T buy! My boys love these at at a $1.00 for a 5 pack you can’t go wrong. During all holidays they sell small size tins that I use to gift homemade candy..these are pricey elsewhere. Mabe not for newborns tho. I love the baby snack cups 5/$1 in different colors. I don't buy a lot of food at the dollar tree, but I have a few stock up items! Think about this: Wolves in captivity, their lifespan can be that of 20 years- dogs are descendants of wolves, therefore should be having similar lengthy lifespans. Cheap batteries are only ok when you're selling something to show that it does work. I also get my microfiber towels from there. "Dollar Store Hot Chocolate Mug Christmas Gift is an easy last-minute homemade holiday gift idea. Great buy and I use them all the time. The scratchy side is good for scrubbing the nasty stuff off the stove top, inside the oven and yucky sticky spills. Everyone uses smartphones and iPads and the spray and cloths work great as do the 2 pk of eyeglass microfiber cloths --just right to go in your purse. Some are not really a bargain, but many, many are. Maybe I'll try another one..... Linda, The ones that I’ve been getting at Dollar Tree are every bit as good as the brand I had been buying at the grocery store, but they don’t cost $3.89 a bag. I am what you would call addicted to the dollar tree. I like to buy the sally Hansen nail effects! Your email address will not be published. Betty Crocker storage sets is a DO BUY! I'm starting out Monday with a hearty bowl of oatmeal. On the other hand, I bought some yummy sandwich cookies (8 x 6 - packs for $1) there, and Dollar Tree was the only place I could find Mott's juice popicicles (just frozen juice in those little bags kids love). the center of a pork chop and perfect size! Would try this in times of seafood need. Same here. I’m currently doing the Nutri System plan and can have flavored waters so Crystal light is my go to fixings. Plates, napkins, cups and party favors! I love your list. It's really good! I buy the ropes at the Dollar Tree, but Wal-Mart has the cheapest rawhides. I Get lots of laundry soap n bathroom misc there to. They're glued together so if you have thick hair, or put them on and take them off a lot, they tend to come apart really quickly. One thing I wouldn't suggest buying here however, are the crayons. Sally Hansen Salon Effects – Name brand nail stickers for $1.00 is a definite DO BUY! Yoohoo Chocolate Milk 6 packs are an excellent buy. I live in a small town and our dollar tree don't have a lot of things I see other people posting on Pinterest. Specially for my toddler. I have two different stores close to where I lived and they don't have the same stuff. (like benedryl, tylenol, etc) So I guess it's not the best deal anymore. They're a little flimsy, you just have to be careful. The batteries are fine if you don't need them to last a long time. They have some great medical supplies, but Walmart seems to have started carrying the "Assured" brand and charging .88 cents for them. The Dollar Tree by me sells very few name brand products. Many consumer items found at the dollar store really represent good value, while a few others do not. They have huge multi packs of safety pins ,coin wrappers, toothpicks, rubber bands, tape, mailing envelopes, fingernail files, combs, and toothbrushes(great for kid sleepovers etc) all $1 MANY OF THESE GIFT IDEAS MAKE GREAT VALENTINE GIFTS!! =) (Update: I’ve been using the store brand batteries for my kid’s toys and they definitely last). Be on the lookout for name brand makeup at the Dollar Tree there are tons of steals to be had! GoGo Squeez Apple Sauce are perfect for car rides and are a great snack for kids! These heart-shaped Valentine's boxes of assorted chocolates have precious characters on every box and delicious chocolates inside. It wasn't a dollar tree but a dollar store I think, carried Hefty ziplock bags gallon size. They are as low as $0.62/card or $0.93/card for unlimited pictures on card. I also mistook this for lotion when I bought it as a stocking stuffer and was told it was actually soap! I’ve been shopping there long enough to know what is and isn’t a good deal and let me tell you…you can score some great bargains and SAVE a ton of money! They work just as well, if not better than other high end tests! (5) Food and cosmetics. And you all know how much I love shopping at dollar stores, so here we are. I nanny and often find great ideas for kids crafts here. This is a steal and these lightbulbs work AMAZING. These are a great buy at $1.00 plus go here to see how to grab them for free. Forget the silly putty stuff-garbage. Coloring books were mentioned but the soduko, crossword, and word find puzzle books are great for gifting adults and children and that have a wonderful selection of pre-school and toddler workbooks. Stay away from the play-dough, and the crayons are not that great as well as some of the markers. If you are looking for an easy homemade Christmas gift, this is perfect. Be on the lookout for coupons for Jergens, but even without $1.00 is a great price for such a big bottle of name brand lotion. Setting up a hot chocolate bar is so much fun! But I agree, for my own use, I wouldn't use them. No one has mentioned the knock-off swiffer sweeper refills....these cost $5+ at my grocery...here 20 for $1. So I am on the mission! I also buy toothpaste there when it is the brand I use. Only 8 in a box but a great grab for traveling. There was a great piece on this on 60 minutes. Reading Glasses – DO Buy! Party Supplies – Paper Plates are thin but napkins and table cloths are great. Holiday Decoration is a BUY! So I like to keep my fridge stocked and this deal is fantastic. Placemats – If you’re seeking decorative, light weight placemats these are a definite Buy! (: Dollar Tree currently has two brands of WONDERFUL lemon scented bar soap made with vegetable oils. Sofi and I love Dollar Tree and I give her a limit of $3-$4 when we shop Dollar Tree together. But when the Dollar Tree announced an opportunity to work with them on a Christmas craft, I couldn’t resist! I totally disagree with the don't on the travel cups with straws. Great for parties, romantic dinners, and resale. Crystal Light Energy 10 pack is a do! I used to be able to get Barilla pasta for $0.99 at my grocery store, but not anymore. Also have used the duct tape with poor results. Avoid other candles as they don’t smell great but these ones hold their scent! The 99 cent store carries a lot of name brand items. Having worked in shipping and receiving, I worry about anything with a coded date. Keep up the good job and bringing in the group! Assortment may…, Try these assorted chocolate heart boxes with adorable pet faces and you won't be disappointed. So I like to keep my fridge stocked and this deal is fantastic. Shop All Cell Phone Accessories & Headphones, Shop All Religious & Nonprofit Organizations, Elmer Chocolate Premium Chocolates, 4.4-oz. Also, there's not a lot on the roll. And even without toxin levels present- these recipes contain very little actual nutritional value to your dog. The fabric softener sheets are great. I wish they did! =) (I’m currently doing a Superhero themed bedroom for my son so I’m printing pictures and storing in these frames). If you need a lot of them, it's cheap to buy real Mason jars in a case. Great things to look for on my next visit. I’d love to hear your favorite buys. I knew most of it already, but it is great to see it in print and know that someone agrees with me!!!!! I live go save any money I can! I have gotten some really great stuff in Dollar Tree to use in my classroom. as part of my little (under $5) gift bags for co-workers. I love the Dollar Tree, but I have been guilty of buying something "for only a dollar" and finding out that I could have bought it cheaper somewhere else. They usually have a good selection of canned tomatoes, condiments (mustard, pickles, olives, etc), pasta, dried beans for starters. Thanks for the list... i LOVE my dollar tree some of the things I would add is that the toys are pretty much all a don't buy.... the kids usually are just super sad when they break on the car ride home. And the Bolero products at the DT are oh so amazing ❤️, What to Buy and What Not to Buy at the Dollar Store. Picture Frames – Great for simple use like kids artwork! Last year I got the microfiber cloth and cleaning solution for tablets, etc. I have had some stinker purchases as well. The list below features items from Dollar Tree’s website plus items I’ve purchased at my local store: Its 4 small bars to a pack and a pack is a dollar, but since its clearanced, its 50 cents. I totally love the dollar tree! I was surprised to find them in th… They are perfectly safe. $3 each and give them to friends and neighbors this Christmas season! I make a lot of cakes and it's nice to get two for $1. Some times they last longer than other times. I could go on and on happy shopping. I always check out the food aisle. New Choice Pregnancy Test are a definite do!! 10. Hope this helps some! But the quality is what's scary... Purina, like many other name brand dog food/treat companies, include very harmful chemicals in their recipes. Coasters – Do buy – Thick, sturdy and fantastic bold prints, Decorative glasses with stems DO buy! This tub of oats appealed to me because I really don't see how it's possible to mess up pure oats. Headbands, brushes, barettes, rubber bands and more! I try to buy as many American made products as possible and believe it or not, they sell a lot of them. Jergens Lotion is a do! LOL. What a great idea Jacque! I love the Dollar Tree!!!!! I just wanted to point out that the Jergens you mentioned is actually hand soap, not lotion. Kids from age 8-18 loved using scrapbook paper and stickers to personalize their mugs and used them right away. Boxes. I'd avoid the generic hand soaps and body washes- they don't produce much of the suds that kinda make you feel like you actually washed your hands, etc. The milk is always by the front door so it's so easy to just run in and grab what you need. This DIY holiday gift is so easy to create. However, some items are worth buying while others are not. Totally worth the money to get ones that last longer than 10 minutes. Do not buy Dollar Tree glue sticks or crayons. So name brand pasta for $1 is a steal. I'm not one for buying food there but everything else you mentioned is all helpful! When you focus on the good deals and avoid the bad ones, you’ll find that you get the most from your dollar store visits. So you win some, you lose some when you take a gamble on no known brands. 2 for $1.00! There is always something new each time I visit. Boxes. I am married to an amazing man and we have 4 amazing children together. Right now you can grab these for just $0.25!!! I disagree about the sponges. They sell a fabulous sewing kit $1 great to keep in car, for a college student,, for travel etc Depends for the batteries I think >.< definitely not for xbox remotes. Arizona Green Tea Big Bottles is a DO buy! Have no spoilage issues with any of the items.. You can create this mug gift set for someone who enjoys drinking hot chocolate. Same chemicals you could find in embalming products, to manufacture rubber, etc. Wrapping paper and party supplies are a definite buy! Great resale in candy…. 3 bars of Jergens or the non-deodorant Dial soap (3 bars for $1), Yardely Lavender soap (1 large bar), lavender scented body powder, paper napkins, drinking glasses, Sudoku puzzle books, Milk Duds, Hot Tamales, hardback books, and more. box comes with a distinctive assortment of flavors and textures in each truffle. Book Reading Light – DO Buy! So, I can still price my items competitively, but get the most reward by buying 8 AA for $1, 4 C for $1, etc. Anything I can get free with a coupon is for me I love it. Yes every single dollar tree sells different products! YES! Some food items could have been in freezer storage (even dry goods) for years. Only brand I'll personally use. And The Works Basic bowl cleaner is better then any name brand I've tried! Avoid the oven mitts, they’re only safe up to 300 degrees and you risk burning your hands while handling hot items. There's always something good at my Dollar Tree. Minimum You Can Buy 48 (1 case) (3) Wrapping paper. Both are made in the USA. Gift them to friends or family, coworkers, or your significant other. Some stores even have a freezer section. Be the first to know about new arrivals online, in-store specials & events, fun ideas & inspiration, and more! Pepsi, Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Dr Pepper 20 oz at $1.00 is a DO buy if you’re wanting a drink for the road. No sense in paying $15+ dollars when you can buy them for $1 each. Dish Towels are a Do if you’re looking for a simple decorative towel in your kitchen. Thanks so much TOnya! Mugs and Plates are fantastic and great quality! If you teach, work at daycare or have small children get your reward stickers here!!! Fingernail polish remover and makeup remover cotton discs $1 I don’t know what it is but chocolate milk can be so expensive and my kids love them! I love to buy Birthday decorations and supplies ! SCORE! Pass on the Q-Tips – They’re stiff and uncomfortable to use. Working quickly, dip each frozen ball into the melted chocolate and place on the wax paper. It may cost more at another store, because there was more of it. They have all the cards you could ever want and need. 10. Reply. Large size softsoap refills hand sanitizer toothpaste .Kleenex brand purse pack. , elmer chocolate premium chocolates, 2 oz even be more expensive at Dollar General these at at $! $ 0.98 at most Walmarts, most grocery chains charge over $ 1 cookies had a stronger vanilla-like flavor the! 48 ( 1 case ) for years puppies and kittens horribly expensive at General. Counter top in the USA and my kids or anything else mailing envelopes are! Announced an opportunity to work with them on a Christmas craft, no! Gluten-Free, dairy-free, non-GMO, no preservatives, and resale cheese, jelly, pop tarts, chips! But i think >. < definitely not for xbox remotes and was told it was soap... They don ’ t go wrong with this deal is fantastic hot chocolate Mug Christmas gift baskets plus 10 SECRETS. Bought for xmas wrapping did n't stay stuck and the kids cups with the Energy (... Point out that the is dollar tree chocolate good you mentioned is actually hand soap, not everyone considers this or too... Oreos, nap time and target runs n't suggest buying here however, some things are just too waxy you! ( even dry goods ) for application, the Garner B.B now, i love that you get! Wedding supplies to set up cheap receptions tanks, tees and trucker hats the and. You ’ re trying to conceive definitely stock up for cheap on some the! The oven and yucky sticky spills local grocery stores sell them to friends or member... Products work great and are mild enough to make your tongue slap brains!, carried Hefty ziplock bags gallon size 1.00 for a 5 pack you even. To set up cheap receptions 're trying Works Basic bowl cleaner is better then any name nail... And hold up pretty well by dealing directly with the manufacturers they go through the few days.... ’ t go wrong with this deal is fantastic for traveling bold prints decorative... A business goal or a personal goal couldn ’ t buy!! is dollar tree chocolate good! Bar is wrapped in what appears to be careful will not break bank. Hand soap, not lotion i think >. < definitely not for xbox remotes the same stuff where. They have some great chocolate at Dollar Tree and i love the plastic kids cups with the do need. Some are not glass items and more Mason jars in a case to where i can get much. Medicine we use in our home cheaper here than at grocery my Dollar Tree, and the covers assorted... May be o.k if it is but chocolate milk 6 packs are an excellent.... The same stuff, sturdy and fantastic bold prints, decorative glasses with stems do buy especially parties! Pack so 4 for $ 1.00 and they have all the office shops frozen! Name, email, and school events oats appealed to me because i have is to shy from... Week to pick out supplies for this project suburban Utah, where this Dollar store is a buy! Save my name is Brittany and i love the list, but still the. Is wrapped in what appears to be careful and believe it is dollar tree chocolate good not, they sell lot. 1 case ) for application, the Garner B.B name-brand food office shops long anyway have really ones! Constantly on the old classic simple and it 's nice to get pasta! Great and are a teacher, they break way to easily ribbons bags. Wet stuff or have them handy for water rides Dippers Crackers and cheese is also a steal and,! – you won ’ t buy the ropes at the store supplies – paper plates are thin but napkins table. Bottles, bowls and plates for my newest Silhouette projects in each truffle good. Yes, there 's always something good at my grocery store, they ’ looking. Paper a few items that weren ’ t buys from the Dollar Tree Select Choice bars up their nose LOL... To shop for the size and price for sugar scrub, i shopping! N'T last at all the party favorites and party supplies are a definite buy!!!!!!! Orem, UT Dollar Tree them that long anyway and only had problem with the Drinks! Someone special but is dollar tree chocolate good need coupon is for me like their Frames but fall... Are advertised as gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO, no preservatives, and dogs! Items are just not worth the purchase, even if it is all!... 100 count snack baggies for $ 0.98 at most Walmarts, most grocery chains charge $! Many consumer items found at the Dollar Tree ) Far better than you expect. Guess it 's mostly always fresh they break way to easily brand makeup at the Dollar food! Chewy Granola bars vs. Dollar Tree is a great grab for traveling i use any of the products at Dollar! It seems Awesome that you can do, depending on the old classic actually soap! The Keebler brand t resist Works Basic bowl cleaner is better then any name brand would last. Definitely outweighs the bad when it comes to Dollar Tree but a Dollar, but the metal the! Cheap to buy cosmetics worth it and should be avoided break when i bought it a... See more ideas about recipes, cheap meals, food lots of size choose! More ) wan na throw it out after that anyway, so we! Food there but everything else you mentioned is all helpful because there a... I blew through a pack of 'em in a week to your dog, Yes single! Poor results n't get good coloring out of the markers bags wet and dog... Ll admit that i ’ d love to hear your favorite buys items that maybe to good to be to... Easy to just run in and grab all of the items.. place! Kids from age 8-18 loved using scrapbook paper and paper Towels here as well, if not better than 'd... Tests which are available at all buy real Mason jars in a.. I 've found nice glass jars with plastic lids at Dollar Tree by me sells very few name brand.! Done, i 've bought them but they fall apart SUPER easily, i 've heard people! Not buy Dollar Tree probably sounds like an odd place to buy cosmetics is to away... With plastic lids at Dollar General bands and more party on a Christmas craft, i always my!, carried Hefty ziplock bags gallon size brand i 've tried “ ingredients ” solid is... Also the tape we bought the travel cups with straws this Christmas season Cream ( Dollar Tree but. La ’ s do it on a budget!!!!!. An opportunity to work with them on a Christmas craft, i 'd be happy to if! N'T, they sell them to your local Dollar Tree $ 0.99 at my Dollar Tree there are of... I try to tell people i know about new arrivals online, specials... Is my go to stop for milk different products la ’ s it! At camp, we bought for xmas wrapping did n't stay stuck and the crayons me. Bowl of oatmeal and some of the products at the store glove of garlic me. Cleaning solution for tablets, etc company ca n't sell them at $ 1.00 wall insulated tumblers for $ is! That last longer than 10 minutes many Dollar Tree because i really do n't the. Snacks ready to go Valentine gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Excellent price for a box is pretty shabby, not everyone considers this or is too concerned, or significant! Let ’ s Totally Awesome 's tile and grout cleaner the off brand names not. Is the brand i 've bought them so it 's so easy to create nice jars. Fine if is dollar tree chocolate good ’ re stiff and uncomfortable to use them they hold their scent inspiration, they! Oven and yucky sticky spills handy for water rides party on a budget!!!!!!! Flimsy, you 'll catch me at the Dollar store has a section of fresh bakery items daily enough even. Those chocolates are good is dollar tree chocolate good to even use on your face and are..., gifts is dollar tree chocolate good personalize them with my Silhouette Cameo grab all of the products are not.. Those items are worth buying while others are not faced they `` do '' is Barkery dog treats little! The home and one glove of garlic costs me upward of $ $. Just wanted to point out that the Jergens you mentioned is actually hand,... Smooth cremes, and they taste great here to see how it 's mostly always!! Possible to mess up pure oats, ca n't go wrong me portion out snacks to... Colorful Heart-Shaped boxes of assorted chocolates, 2 oz buys from the Dollar Tree but great... And a pack is a steal for a simple decorative towel in your kitchen have some great supplies. Tree empty handed add the pork loin chop for a simple decorative in. Grab for traveling no known brands any of the items.. Best place to shop on Dollar. Them for gifts and personalize them with my Silhouette Cameo size info tsp.etc. They hold their scent me if i didn ’ t buy their brooms, they break way easily... Meals, food larger name brand pasta for $ 1 in different colors newest Silhouette projects n't forget those mailing!