All the plants in my 55g tank are from Aquarium Plants Factory and as you can see, they've all grown SO much since I received them! Hygrophila "Siamensis 53B" is a bushier Siamensis. This Hygrophila 'Siamensis 53B' forms an incredible amount of side shoots and becomes bushy relatively rapidly. Hygrophila Compacta's leaves will sometimes turn a dark brownish-red or yellow under bright light. Growth rate of the plant compared to other aquatic plants. V otevřených akváriích vyroste lehce až nad hladinu, kde vytváří modro zelené listy a malé modré květy. This Hygrophila 'Siamensis 53B' forms an incredible amount of side shoots and becomes bushy relatively rapidly. Its beautiful bright green leaves are narrower than the regular 'Siamensis' Browse pictures and read growth / cultivation information about Hygrophila, Starhorn (Hygrophila corymbosa) 'Siamensis 53B' supplied by member gardeners in the PlantFiles database at Dave's Garden. Sold as a tissue culture cup, approx. (For reference, I don't use CO2 and they've still done extremely well!) This Hygrophila 'Siamensis 53B' forms an incredible amount of side shoots and becomes bushy relatively rapidly. Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis 53B' is a variety of Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis'. I have the Hygrophila Siamensis in the second row of the foreground in my tank. Stems becomes 15-40 cm tall and 7-12 cm wide. I did try to salvage some but with only guppies, no cleaning crew bottoms feeders yet, and with me skipping some maintenance due to being sick, the algae soon OWNED the tank. Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis 53B' is a variety of Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis'. The small green plants in the very front are Staurogyne Repens. I examined each stem one by one and everything looked amazing. Upon inspection, my 10 gallon also had a very tiny hairline fracture, so I had to get a new tank and start over. WILL DEFINITELY BE ORDERING FROM HERE AGAIN!! My local fish store did not have the plants I was looking for and it was dangerous being out with exposed contact, even with protection. The '53B' forms an incredible amount of side shoots and becomes bushy relatively rapidly. Táto Hygrophila vytvára neuveriteľné množstvo bočných výhonkov a stáva sa pomerne rýchlo kríčkovo košatá. So far everything is thriving, no ferts added yet, will add if there are any issues after a week. H. corymbosa 'Siamensis' can be kept in almost any aquarium, except in too small or too poorly lit a tank. Stems becomes 15-40 cm tall and 7-12 cm wide. It’s a 10 gallon so I had to choose wisely as there is very little room to work with, but with the right ‘scaping it is possible. Hey guys, I just bought a hygrophila corymbosa-siamensis 53B and after a few days some of its leaves died off, especialy the ones that were traped in the corner of the tank, since I placed the plant in the corner. Stems becomes 15-40 cm tall and 7-12 cm wide. This Hygrophila 'Siamensis 53B' forms an incredible amount of side shoots and becomes bushy relatively rapidly. This Hygrophila 'Siamensis 53B' forms an incredible amount of side shoots and becomes bushy relatively rapidly. After rinsing and separating I planted them into the substrate. Stems reach 15-40 cm tall and 7-12 cm wide and its beautiful bright green leaves are narrower than the regular 'Siamensis', it can achieve red-brown leaves in good light conditions. The quality is amazing and I was worried about wasting it because I didn’t realize how much was in there. I suggest that since this plant grows fast and can become bushy, to make sure you understand the tissue culture will have many stems compared to buying the potted or packaged plant. So I just removed it all, and cleaned up the tank. Scientific name: Hygrophila corymbosa. Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …, We offer the Highest Quality Aquarium Plants that grow with ❤️  in California. Cultivation. Its beautiful bright green leaves are narrower than the regular 'Siamensis' and it can achieve red-brown leaves in good light conditions. I hope to have it spread as a carpet in a few months. Cultivars arise or are bred in cultivation. FIRST PURCHASE WITH THIS COMPANY AND IM SO PLEASED. Stems become 15-40 cm tall and 7-12 cm wide. I reshaped the hardscape and decided that I needed some proper plants. The Anacharis was bought with the intention of being a foreground plant and due to the fact that they grow quickly, suck up nitrates and provide competition to algae growth, buying this was a no brainer. Stems becomes 15-40 cm tall and 7-12 cm wide. Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis 53B' is a variety of Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis'. I received a complimentary email from the seller which was a wonderful touch to already wonderful customer service. Vysazuje se do pozadí nejlépe po skupinách 5 - 8 cm od sebe, tak vypadá nejlépe. A medium need in CO2 is 6-14 mg/L. Mini Siamese 53B Hygro (Hygrophila corymbosa "Siamensis 53B Mini"), also known as Temple Plant, is a distinct variant of its parent species due to its narrow leaves and smaller size.It exhibits very pushy growth, and trimmings can be replanted to propagate. Stems becomes 15-40 cm tall and 7-12 cm wide. I have a 10 gallon, currently, guppy tank. Hygrophila corymbosa, commonly known as temple plant, starhorn or giant hygro, is an aquatic plant in the acanthus family.It is native to South East Asia, but is grown worldwide in tropical aquariums.The plant naturally grows as an emergent, but it can survive long periods fully submerged. ? Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis 53B' is a variety of Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis' it forms an incredible amount of side shoots and becomes bushy relatively rapidly. H. Siamensis 53B was purchased due to ease of care, it’s fast growing nature and the fact that it would be a mid ground piece, or feature plant, that would offer hiding and play areas for my fish while enhancing the look of my aquarium. Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis 53B' is a variety of Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis'. This guy will spread out like most our Hygrophila Corymbosa "Cherry Leaf" and "Compact".Although, Siamensis typically grow in a similar way to our Hygrophila Stricta and Hygrophila Corymbosa "Parawitota".It has … Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis 53B' is a variety of Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis'. I previously had some java moss bought from a local fish store that was thriving but had severe algae takeover.