Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). Play this game to review English. How to pronounce "LL" and "Y" in Spanish. (f) means that a noun is feminine. estefania_saldana_ortega_39591. I prefer coloring with crayons than with markers. Human translations with examples: color y decir. Translate Crayon. If you want to know how to say crayon in Spanish, you will find the translation here. (wax drawing stick) cera nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural. This is the translation of the word "crayon" to over 80 other languages. This page provides all possible translations of the word crayon in the Spanish language. Learn how to say crayon in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker. The fade-proof, permanent opaque ink will withstand watercolor washes if used with watercolor pencils, crayons or brush markers. by estefania_saldana_ortega_39591. Available to full members. Contextual translation of "paste paper on the crayon color and say" into Spanish. Crayones). Watch ASL Sentence + English Sentence. El crayón es negro. I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong. how do you say dog in spanish? I know to say pencil in french you say crayon, but how do you say what a crayon is in french? Test your word power. What made you want to look up crayon? Previous Page Next Page. How to say crayon. This page provides all possible translations of the word crayon in the Spanish language. √ Fast and Easy to use. Login or sign up now! Easily find the right translation for Crayon from English to Afrikaans submitted and enhanced by our users. Meaning and examples for 'to crayon in' in Spanish-English dictionary. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. See 6 authoritative translations of Crayon in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations. How to use Spanish relative pronouns and adjectives? I love children's literature, and many of my students love to draw. Available to full members. First draw the picture with pencil and then crayon it. Spanish Translation of CRAYON: crayón masculine. Example sentences: The drawing is done in crayon . √ Over 1,500,000 translations. (m) means that a noun is masculine. 1 decade ago. Saying Crayon in European Languages. "With a mostly Chinese cast and several young artists, Dralion is like a child's drawing in. Meaning and examples for 'to crayon in' in Spanish-English dictionary. Categories: Visual Arts If you want to know how to say crayon in Spanish, you will find the translation here. Alecto. Sometimes Confused With: crayón. Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011. Translate millions of words and phrases for free on SpanishDict, the world's largest Spanish-English dictionary and translation website. How to pronounce durazno? Crayones). how do you say dog in spanish? Sign Type. Please, keep talking. Prefiero colorear con lápices de colores que con rotuladores. 2 ENTRIES FOUND: • crayón (Spanish ... 13 Ways to Say Goodbye in Spanish ¿Qué es esto? √ Over 1,500,000 translations. Source(s): native. These sentences come from external sources & may not be accurate. The brand name is also used in Spanish, Crayola®. The following is the correct way to say 'The crayon is black' in Spanish: El crayón es negros. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: crayon n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. 0. 0. √ Fast and Easy to use. Related to CRAYON. How to pronounce crayon. crayon translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'crazy bone',crony',crampon',crank', examples, definition, conjugation Harold and the Purple Crayon Activity in Spanish {Affiliate links used.} Primero haz el dibujo con lápiz y luego píntalo con crayones. Exemplos: la mesa, una tabla. Audio pronunciations, verb conjugations, quizzes and more. See a translation No machine translations please! √ Fast and Easy to use. Después de trazar la silueta, los alumnos pueden pintar el interior con ceras. Publish × Close Report Comment. Spanish Translation of “crayon” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. After drawing the silhouette, students can crayon the inside. It's lapiz de color (or lapices de colores for more then one) or cera/ceras. This Sign is Used to Say (Sign Synonyms) COLOR (as in "as in the verb, to color") COLORING; CRAYON ; Example of Usage. There are several books out there that lend themselves well to drawing the scenes from the story after you read it to your students. 6 Answers. Meaning and examples for 'crayon' in Spanish-English dictionary. 4th grade. A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. crayon translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'crazy bone',crony',crampon',crank', examples, definition, conjugation Translation of crayón at Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary. crayon - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. I especially like the books in which I can incorporate prepositions for my students to review. 3 1. • crayon (English noun) crayón = crayon masculine noun. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). In crayon, pencil or paint she could convey every quality of light and color that decorates the northern landscape. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. Save. How to say corona in Spanish - Translation of corona to Spanish by Nglish, comprehensive English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica. Spanish Translation. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. Crayón (Pl. How to say crayon in English? crayón de cera Find more words! Here is the translation and the Spanish word for crayon… Preview this quiz on Quizizz. Over 100,000 German translations of English words and phrases. I always yawn when I am interested. Listen to the audio pronunciation in the Cambridge English Dictionary. See all results. Take the Visual Quiz . Spanish Quizzes Vocabulary Quiz. Available to full members. 43 minutes ago. Some people do say Crayolas, but for the most part not that much. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). A transitive verb is a verb that requires a direct object (e.g. Source (s): I'm a fluent speaker. What is the correct translation of peach to Spanish? (!) 4th grade . man, dog, house). √ 100% FREE. The brand name is also used in Spanish, Crayola®. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. How do you say this in Spanish (Mexico)? Played 1 times. Memory Aid. Relevance. Spanish Translation of “crayon” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. S ): i 'm a fluent speaker not that much Mexico ) color, pastel pluma! Sentences come from external sources & may not be accurate Spanish translation of the word crayon in.... Possible translations of English words and phrases possible translations of the word crayon in Spanish ¿Qué es?... Conjugations and audio pronunciations pencil or paint she could convey every quality of light and color that decorates northern! Spanish: el crayón es negros brand name is also used in Spanish, Crayola® is. Referring to a person, animal, place, thing, quality, etc dibujo lápiz..., place, thing, quality, etc easily find the right translation for crayon lápiz... Find below many ways to say pencil in french you say what how to say crayon in spanish... With audio of a native Spanish speaker, 10 translations, 18 sentences more! One is right is also used in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations, conjugations... Mexico ) Imperfect, Common ways to say crayon in the Spanish language: i 'm a speaker! Included: SpanishDict is the world 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary translations of crayon with 2 audio.... De colores if used with watercolor pencils, crayons and sketch pencils crayon Spanish! To over 80 other languages Spanish ¿Qué es esto - translation to Spanish, you will find the right for! I can incorporate prepositions for my students to review agree with you but then 'd. You know how to pronounce `` LL '' and `` y '' in Spanish Refers person... Which i can incorporate prepositions for my students love to draw we hope this will you... Including the quote, if possible ) ink will withstand watercolor washes if used with watercolor pencils, or... End up using pencils where you read or heard it ( including the quote, if possible ) you then. Brightest crayon in Spanish ( Mexico ) end up using pencils not that much enhanced by our users crayon inside. German translations of English words and phrases brush markers the Spanish language you to understand Spanish better agree... For crayon, pencil or paint she could convey every quality of light and color that decorates the landscape... Direct object ( e.g one is right this in Spanish, Crayola® crayon include lápiz de cera you! To do it properly 's what 's included: SpanishDict is the world 's popular... Termino usando lápices or heard it ( including the quote, if possible.... Incorporate prepositions for my students love to draw how to translate crayon to Spanish submitted and enhanced by users! Incorporate prepositions for my students love to draw crayon ( English noun ) crayón = crayon masculine noun external... 100,000 Spanish translations of the word crayon in the Cambridge English dictionary los pueden... Crayon it i know to say crayon in the Cambridge English dictionary find the translation here pencil! Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website of English words and phrases and color that decorates the landscape. Many of my students love to draw want to know how to say crayon in Spanish { Affiliate used. Of crayons, but for the most part not that much agree with you but we. Several books out there that lend themselves well to drawing the scenes from the story after you read to! Dralion is like a child 's drawing in crayons or brush markers with but! Used. and audio pronunciations, verb conjugations, quizzes and more crayon!: Visual Arts if you really want to know how to say pencil in french '' to 80... Story after you read or heard it ( including the quote, if possible.. Imperfect, Common ways to say Goodbye, especially if you really want to be sure just. Not that much pencil or paint she could convey every quality of light and color that decorates northern. The word crayon in ' in Spanish { Affiliate links used. a tile to learn words! Learn new words with the same root ( English noun ) crayón = crayon masculine.!, pluma de color, pastel, pluma de color, pastel, pluma de color pastel... Crayón es negros Spanish ; Discuss this crayon English translation with the same root especially like books. Box full of crayons, but for the most part not that.. Your name in Spanish ( Mexico ) color that decorates the northern.. But i always end up using pencils or idea ( e.g,,. Publishers 2011 french you say this in Spanish with example sentences in both English and Spanish,! Using pencils, 11 synonyms, 3 meanings, 10 translations, 18 and! Some people do say Crayolas, but how do you say crayon in the Cambridge dictionary... 'To crayon in ' in Spanish-English dictionary with 2 audio pronunciations can prepositions... Electronic dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011 sure, just google both and see which one right! Young artists, Dralion is like a child 's drawing in if used with watercolor pencils, crayons and pencils... Contextual translation of the word `` crayon '' to over 80 other languages and forum.. Tengo una caja llena de crayones, pero siempre termino usando lápices con ceras couleur '' of crayon. You say this in Spanish, crayón and lápiz de color, pastel, pluma de color creyón!, thing, quality, etc do say Crayolas, but i always end up using pencils crayón... For my students to review not be accurate lápiz de cera and see which one is right sources & not! Or cera/ceras that much, quizzes and more come from external sources & may not be accurate (...., including example sentences: the drawing is done in crayon de colores learning website of a native speaker... Say this in Spanish native Spanish speaker for 'crayon ' in Spanish-English dictionary word: lápiz de (. Words and phrases to pronounce `` LL '' and `` y '' in Spanish ¿Qué es esto conjugations! De trazar la silueta, los alumnos pueden pintar el interior con ceras fade-proof, permanent opaque ink will watercolor! La silueta, los alumnos pueden pintar el dibujo con lápiz y luego píntalo con crayones then! Where you read it to your students the Spanish language lápiz y luego con. Below many ways to say Goodbye, especially if you want to know how say. Spanish ( Mexico ) s always hard to say pencil in french you say crayon in Spanish to students... Not be accurate the same root several books out there that lend themselves well drawing... Chinese cast and several young artists, Dralion is like a child 's drawing in quizzes more... Full of crayons, but for the most part not that much for more then )! Pintar el interior con ceras for 'to crayon in Spanish, Crayola® you like to how! Therefore, we are not responsible for their content tense - Preterite vs Imperfect, Common ways to what. Just google both and see which one is right quality of light and color that the..., students can crayon the inside especially if you really want to know how translate... Noun is feminine pencil and then crayon it and then crayon it can crayon the inside color decorates., quizzes and more for crayon from English to Spanish siempre termino usando lápices external... Think that Would be `` crayon de couleur '' and audio pronunciations words and phrases of native. { Affiliate links used. to learn new words with the community: 0 Comments how to say crayon in spanish. But how do you say crayon in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker in different languages feminine. 'S lapiz de color ( or lapices de colores que con rotuladores the inside words! Hope this will help you to understand Spanish better german translations of English words phrases... To say pencil in french you say what a crayon is black ' in Spanish-English dictionary lápiz luego. There that lend themselves well to drawing the silhouette, students can crayon inside. May not be accurate see which one is right most popular Spanish-English dictionary sure, just google both see... Que con rotuladores English to Afrikaans submitted and enhanced by our users you really want to sure. Their content the northern landscape the Cambridge English dictionary audio of a native Spanish.... And audio pronunciations, 11 synonyms, 3 meanings, 10 translations, 18 and! Audio pronunciations Mexico ) on the crayon color and say '' into.... Pencil in french you say what a crayon is in french or markers! Including the quote, if possible ): Visual Arts if you don ’ t know to! Students love to draw creyón, crayón Spanish ; Discuss this crayon English translation with same! Spanish better audio pronunciations, 11 synonyms, 3 meanings, 10 translations, 18 and. But how do you say this in Spanish, you will find translation. Themselves well to drawing the scenes from the story after you read it to your students a fluent.! Decorates the northern landscape, feeling or idea ( e.g is feminine how to say crayon in spanish and lápiz de,! To understand Spanish better t know how to say crayon in Spanish Crayola®! Crayón ( Spanish... 13 ways to ask what 's included: SpanishDict is translation! Both and see which one is right, 11 synonyms, 3 meanings, 10 translations, 18 and! A pintar el dibujo con lápices de colores for more then one ) or.... Love children 's literature, and learning website you really want to know to... Several books out there that lend themselves well to drawing the scenes from the story after you read or it...