I have all the shades here to show you along with lots of photos and swatches. Hourglass Bronze Flash Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick Hourglass Bronze Flash Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick ($42.00 for 0.21 oz.) Oh well, it’s all for a good cause! Read Now. Hourglass Pink Flash Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick Hourglass Pink Flash Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick ($42.00 for 0.21 oz.) Keep an eye out on my Instagram for an application video! Roll over or click image to zoom in. © 2020 Really Ree. Extremely pigmented. Required fields are marked *. It could be applied directly from the tube, but I did prefer using my fingertips to pat it onto the areas I wanted, as it made it easier to build up and diffuse along the edges. THE UNDERGLOW – for a subtle, all-over glow. Nova Makeup, Reviews Cream Highlighter, Highlighter, Hourglass, Makeup, Review 6 Comments. Kann sowohl punktuell auf dem Makeup als auch gemischt mit der Stick Foundation verarbeitet werden. bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0; CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2ms; reviews, product; Stelle eine frage. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick in Gold + Champagne Flash Review + Swatches May 28, 2018 / FASHION & BEAUTY / 0 comments. COLOR: Champagne Flash Standard size. Rating: 94 % of 100. How To: Vanish Flash + Vanish Foundation. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Apply Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick to the high points of the cheeks, brow bone, bridge of nose and cupid’s bow. In … Apply Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick to the high points of the cheeks, brow bone, bridge of nose and cupid’s bow. we’ve placed have / want / had icons everywhere you see a product, either on a picture, in a list (like on the brand or category pages), as well as at the top of individual product pages like this one for Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick - Gold Flash by Hourglass. Love them. Some beautiful highlighters from HOURGLASS are new to the market.. Editor's Review. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! Each one gives the skin the most gorgeous juicy sheen and they are very youth boosting. Dot Vanish Flash all over face. I chant as I roll into work. This creamy formula is blended with shimmery pigments to brighten and illuminate the skin. Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick ($42.00 for 0.21 oz.) Although that means nothing, now that I have vowed to work every weekend until my thesis is finished… sigh. Check out the extremely beautiful Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick collection. is a light pink with soft, warm undertones and a metallic sheen. 2. Log in, [instagram-feed num=4 cols=2 imagepadding=7], New Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Shades and Swatches 2020, Natasha Denona Mini Retro Eyeshadow Palette and Bloom Highlighting Blush. HOURGLASS VANISH FLASH HIGHLIGHTER STICK REVIEW & DEMO | PAULA HOLMES - Duration: 8:12. X; Vanish™ Flash Highlighting Stick. Hourglass - Vanish™ Flash Highlighting Stick. Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick by Hourglass. Gives a “lit from within” glow. is supposed to be “long-wearing” that feels “weightless” on the skin. It is supposed to have a glow that is “seamless” and creates a “flash of light” and “intense payoff.” It’s a cream highlighter … Hourglass Gold Flash Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick Hourglass Gold Flash Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick ($42.00 for 0.21 oz.) It has a soft texture that glides on smoothly for a barely-there finish. Editor's Review. IMBB Rating: 4.5/5 Cons of Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick Champagne Flash: Expensive. However, depending on your routine, you may have to switch up when you apply foundation. The five Hourglass Vanish Flash shades are all beautiful and there’s something for everyone. is a light gold with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. 600 reviews. Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Be the first to review this product . Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick by Hourglass works like a spotlight for your face, vanishing into your skin for a seamless, lustrous glow with the smoothest possible finish. Paula Holmes 6,254 views Stunning packaging. It literally melts into the skin, blends so easily and gives the skin the most beautiful, diffused glow that minimises imperfections. Your email address will not be published. The gold flash is perfect with that warm summer tanned glow Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick (Pink Flash) at Amazon.com. Hourglass Cosmetics rang in the new year with the Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer! I would never think of using highlighter unless I had perfected my base first, but I can with this. Quick Look. Not Subscribed? The texture is divine. Vanish™ Flash Highlighter-Stift HOURGLASS. $42.00. Stunning highlight on the cheekbone, inner eye corner, brow bone. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! is a light gold with subtle, warm undertones and a metallic sheen. If you love highlighter, you will adore Hourglass Vanish Flash (even though in the UK the names does sounds like the combination of two very popular cleaning products!). Quantity. An instant flash of light to the skin in 5 brilliant shades for unparalleled glow. is a light-medium pink with strong, warm undertones and a metallic sheen. Good longevity. Additional information. Made with, Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick Review & Swatches. Hey Guys! Your email address will not be published. Hey guys today’s video is my review and quick tutorial on the Hourglass Vanish Highlighting Stick in the shade Champagne Flash Enjoy! Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick | Review + Swatches. Join Now Already Subscribed? TGIF, TGIF.. Housed in a sleek, portable bullet with a unique triangle-shaped design, this creamy highlighter lends skin soft-focus luster anytime, anywhere. What is really exciting about this range is that the formula shares the same innovative weightless texture that the Vanish foundation stick uses. Extremely comfortable. SIZE 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g • ITEM 2027670. The texture is divine. Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Sticks. It was a "cooler" gold compared to Champagne Flash, which was almost orange-toned in comparison. Der HOURGLASS Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick ist ein Cream Highlighter in Stiftform in 5 natürlichen Nuancen für jeden Hauttyp, der mit einer modernen, leichten Textur einen natürlich Glow spendet und sich nahtlos in die Haut einarbeiten lässt. I'm about keeping beauty real for ordinary people like me who just want to look their very best. add products to your makeup collection wherever you see these icons. The concealer has 22 shades, ranging from fair, medium and deep skin tones. Hourglass Champagne Flash Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick ($42.00 for 0.21 oz.) Blend together with Hourglass’ Vanish Foundation Brush Contains: Affiliate Links, Sample. Use It With. Hourglass know how to do skin so expertly and this is certainly no disappointment. Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick is an instant flash of light to the skin in 5 brilliant shades for unparalleled glow. Pros of Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick Champagne Flash: Beautiful champagne gold highlighter. HOURGLASS VANISH FLASH HIGHLIGHTER STICK REVIEW & DEMO | PAULA HOLMES - Duration: 8:12. I find the skin perfecting element so impressive because I even used it on bare skin (which would usually be a pore nightmare) and it just looked absolutely gorgeous. I was so excited to get to get my hands on this new stick highlighter from Hourglass. Glow getters are going to be all over this! is a medium copper with warm, brown undertones and a golden shimmer. These are among the best sellers on Hourglass. Vanish™ Flash Highlighting Stick - Unlocked was added to your shopping cart. Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick - Review - YouTube Home » Makeup » Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick Review & Swatches, *Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog. 1. Hourglass’ ‘Vanish’ highlighting stick imparts a bronze, sun-kissed sheen that creates the illusion of a post-beach glow. Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick My Thoughts. Regular price $42.00 Sale price $42.00 details. Your email address will not be published. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website. 3. Hourglass know how to do skin so expertly and this is certainly no disappointment. These mesmerizing highlighters share the same innovative, weightless texture of Hourglass Vanish to give you the most seamless, lustrous highlight to the skin. Sign up to be the first to hear about the latest beauty news. I found that If I applied the Vanish Flash Stick right before setting powder, the shine really blended right into the makeup. Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. $42.00. Find in store. Read now. ... Mehr erfahren. Gold Flash, Champagne Flash, Pink Flash, Rose Gold Flash, Bronze Flash: I am absolutely obsessed with this product and I knew I would be. When applied from the tube … They are £38 each – expensive but I honestly don’t think you’ll regret the splurge. Read Now. Travel friendly. The Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick collection is available HERE now. It's a cream highlighter with a smooth, thin, and very lightweight consistency that has a touch of tackiness and never fully dries down on the skin, but it did not slide around during the day like I worried it might. An instant flash of light to the skin in 5 brilliant shades for unparalleled glow. Ein augenblicklicher Lichtblitz für die Haut in 5 brillanten Nuancen für unvergleichlichen Glow. I had to pick them up.. All Rights Reserved. Happy Monday Everybody. The consistency was incredibly smooth, almost like a lip balm--thin, lightly emollient but not greasy or heavy on the skin--and easy to work with on bare skin and patted on top of (liquid) … It easily blends into foundation with a few finger pats. Hello everyone! Gold Flash 6.1 G. Ausverkauft Gold Flash 6.1 G Alle Farben sehen (3) 42,95 € * 715,83 € * / 100g Entdecken. Hourglass Vanish™ Flash Highlighting Stick. Not least because I am obsessed with highlighter, but also because I absolutely love the Vanish foundation sticks that this new launch is based on.