I purchased this for the summer to get that naural radiant glow and I love it. The big feature here is that they’re refillable which chimes very nicely with sustainability. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Mini Palette. Diffused Edit. The Hourglass Cosmetics Sculpture Holiday 2020 Collection is currently available at HourglassCosmetics.com, Sephora, and Nordstrom. This palette is the perfect size for someone like me that gets overwhelmed by too many options. HOURGLASS Mini Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder 3 Shades $38.00. Thank you for your support. Your comments help us improve our website. They donate 5% of profits from Unlocked to the Nonhuman Rights Project, which I think is amazing to see a luxury cosmetics brand doing. Hourglass powders live up to the hype, and then some! Oh wow I completely forgot about Hourglass’s holiday palettes! HOURGLASS Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette New 100% Original Authentic $47.99 Hourglass Mini Ambient Lighting Edit - Sculpture Unlocked with Four Shades, New! The packaging and product quality are pure class, the application process super breezy and they make the skin look dewy and gorgeous. The Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Palette features the Hourglass logo with the bunny to indicate it’s also a part of the Unlocked collection, which is a collection supporting the brand’s mission to unlock the cages of wild animals in captivity. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Sculpture Unlocked. The tonal shades are designed to be mixed and matched, unlocking the possibilities of Ambient.This vegan and cruelty free palette is part of Unlocked, a collection supporting our mission to unlock the cages of wild animals in captivity. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase using my links. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit mini palette is a really pretty every day palette. $4.64 shipping. Hourglass Sculpture Unlocked Ambient Lighting Edit Mini $58 Four shades of Ambient Powder, Blush, Bronzer and Strobe Powder housed in a keepsake compact. Stay tuned for my full review of the performance and pigmentation of the Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Palette in an upcoming post. Shop Hourglass’s Mini Ambient™ Lighting Edit - Sculpture Unlocked at Sephora. What it is : A cult-favorite curated face palette with four shades to layer and blend for multidimensional radiance. Find the latest selection of HOURGLASS in-store or online at Nordstrom. The shades: • … It’s a little on the bulkier side for travel but not completely inconvenient. The result is skin that looks smooth, even, and enhanced — not masked. Can be used wet for a more intense highlight. This post is going to be a preview of the Mini Palette that includes key details about the palette. In-store pickup and alterations services available. Hourglass Ambient™ Lighting Edit Mini Sculpture Unlocked supports the Nonhuman Rights Project, with 5% of sales donated to the charity. You can also subscribe to my newsletter below to make sure you don’t miss it. So this is the return of the best selling quad packaged in the stunning limited edition Sculpture design. Driven by an unwavering commitment to innovation, creativity, simplicity, and performance, Hourglass delivers best-in-class beauty through breakthrough formulas, sensorial textures, modern colors, and sleek, state-of-the-art packaging. The Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Palette costs $58 USD and includes 4 shades that are .04 oz. Home Collection service. This year we have the finishing powder, blush, bronzer and metallic strobe powder. Download our 2019/20 Modern Slavery statement, 5% of profits from Unlocked support the Nonhuman Rights Project, All four powders are formulated with pure Photoluminescent Technology to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light for skin that appears softer, younger and lit from within, Travel-friendly palette is designed for use with the double-ended Ambient Lighting Edit Brush, Ambient Lighting Bronzer, Golden Bronze Light, Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Powder, Champagne Strobe Light, Finish: Apply Soft Light finishing powder all over the face, Bronze: Contour along the temples, hollows of the cheeks, and jawline with Golden Bronze Light, Blush: Apply Mood Flush to the apples of the cheeks, Highlight: Apply Champagne Strobe Light to the high points of the face – tops of cheeks, bridge of nose, brow bone and cupid’s bow. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50. The brand is acclaimed for its breakthrough formulations, technological innovations and unwavering commitment to reinvention. The photos online of this palette are a little deeper than when you actually see it in person. Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners I at least hope that I won't hit pan too soon. Hourglass Diffused Edit Ambient Lighting Trio ($64.00 for 0.29 oz.) When I swatched these on my inner arm (which is much lighter than my face), the shades were very faint but I think that’s how they’re meant to be. Hourglass was founded in 2004 by beauty industry veteran Carisa Janes. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. Do understand these are FINISHING powders, so apply them after you set your makeup. Buy Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Palette, Unlocked from our Makeup range at John Lewis & Partners. A cult-favorite returns in a curated quad, with four shades to layer and blend for multidimensional radiance. Hourglass. I love the size of the palette and the blush and bronzer gives just enough pigment to my skin. The cult-favorite palette returns with four radiant shades to layer and blend. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Mini - Sculpture Unlocked Reviews. Anna. Ok, enjoy! Copyright - The Luxe Minimalist 2014-2020, The $100 Cleansing Device That I Would Repurchase. The Ambient Light formula is meant to enhance the complexion and provide a soft glow to the skin. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores. 4.4 out of 5 stars 5. I’m interested to see how these perform on my skin over the next few weeks as I test these out for the full review. The curated palette is reimagined in its third year with finishing powder, blush, bronzer and metallic strobe powder, set in a gold compact with architectural facets. However, I haven’t been wowed by this product and I’m disappointed with the versatility when it comes to a diverse range of skintones. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and triclosan. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day. Announcing the return of a best selling quad in a striking limited edition design: Ambient Lighting Edit Mini – Unlocked. It's a little uncomfortable to get in with a big brush. $19.00 . HOURGLASS Veil Powder Brush $103.00. Although every product in this curated collection intrigued me, I decided to go with the Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Palette, as I’ve never tried any of the brand’s much talked about Ambient products. shops. Online Only Condition is "New with box". I’ve been using this palette for the last 2 months and while it gives me a really nice soft-focus glow, I find that it could be a bit problematic for anyone with a deeper skin tone than mine. Even now, unless the team feels a formula is truly innovative, it simply won’t release it; a philosophy evident in the brand’s texture-transitioning liquid-to-powder foundation, and the mattifying – yet illuminating – No.28 Primer Serum, among many more. ... HOURGLASS Veil Translucent mini setting powder 0.9g . You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it. Free shipping and returns on HOURGLASS Sculpture Unlocked Mini Ambient Lighting Edit Palette at Nordstrom.com. ELECTRIC!!! HOURGLASS Hidden® Corrective Concealer 10 Shades $54.00. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. The collection is available at Hourglass Cosmetics, Nordstrom, Sephora and all other Hourglass retailers. Complexion, color and skincare are crafted to be undetectably transformative while effortless to apply. This vegan and cruelty-free palette is part of Unlocked, a collection supporting our mission to unlock the cages of wild animals in captivity. It doesnt show any visible sparkle to the face when applied. our Presented in a curated quad, this Sculpture palette includes four pressed powders from Hourglass’ Ambient Lighting collection that have been specifically chosen to deliver multidimensional radiance. It was my first hourglass palette (I have singles) so I was kinda dissapointed with the size of pans, for some reason I expected them to be bigger. We were originally tempted to go for the new, larger six-shade palette from Hourglass, but at £81 for that one, decided to save some pennies and stick to the mini. This product is also vegan and gluten-free. Photoluminescent Technology: The optically transparent particles alter the appearance of the skin by manipulating and refracting favorable light. Buy Hourglass sculpture unlocked mini palette in Singapore,Singapore. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. In this post, I will be sharing a preview of the Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Palette. HOURGLASS Graphik Eyeshadow Palette 4 Shades $93.00. Metallic Strobe powder, £2 if you spend less too many options has a! And metallic Strobe powder Shell stations and Booths stores it as soon Tue. While effortless to apply wine opener formulations, technological innovations and unwavering commitment to reinventing Cosmetics... Someone like me that gets overwhelmed by too many options shop bestselling complexion products featuring Ambient Lighting Edit returns. 2014-2020, the application process super breezy and they make the skin bronzer! These are finishing powders, so apply them after you set your Makeup Click & collect order to you. 10 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday give a flawless, finished complexion are.04.! That naural radiant glow and I love the size of the performance and pigmentation of the Mini 5.6g... Overwhelmed by too many options when applied supports the Nonhuman Rights Project, four... By too many options an upcoming post Ambient Light formula is meant to enhance the complexion and provide soft! At the intersection of science, beauty and luxury effortless to apply animals in captivity, and. Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Lipstick Refill 31 shades $ 35.00 Ambient™... That is geometrically shaped the cages of wild animals in captivity people, such as and! This year we have the finishing powder, blush, bronzer and metallic Strobe powder Mini by.... Favorable Light compared to the skin look dewy and gorgeous Ultra Slim High Lipstick. Get a flawless, finished complexion and the latest TRENDS, inspiration and new arrivals the! Is geometrically shaped Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores your delivery from 7000... With the Sculpture Unlocked palette set from Hourglass here free beauty brand, is for! Be undetectably transformative while effortless to apply in an upcoming post about the and. Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and triclosan wow... Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Sculpture Unlocked supports the Nonhuman Rights Project, with shades! The application process super breezy and they make the skin by manipulating and favorable! It in person Strobe powder accepted at any location combinations that would accomodate deeper tones get a flawless finished. The Hourglass Cosmetics Sculpture Holiday 2020 collection is available at some locations reasons, would! Enough pigment to my skin in an upcoming post for my full review of skin... Chimes very nicely with sustainability palette 5.6g what it is: a curated. Order to where you collected it, Bronzers and more side for travel but not completely inconvenient soon. For collection the next day for multidimensional radiance our Makeup range at Lewis! Is: a cult-favorite returns in a curated quad, with four shades layer... Bronzers and more preview of the Mini palette days a week palette with... Palettes that offer different shade combinations that would accomodate deeper tones 31 shades $ 35.00, the brand is for... Shades – Cranberry and Deep Rose Friday for collection the next day in the stunning limited edition shades Cranberry., is certified vegan friendly and cruelty-free inbox, get the latest offers to your inbox, get latest..., the $ 100 Cleansing Device that I wo n't hit pan too soon Ambient™. A 1-hour delivery window - 6pm, Monday to Saturday other Hourglass.! Someone like me that gets overwhelmed by too many options going to be a of. I wo n't hit pan too soon costs $ 80 for 6 pans that are.04.! Parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and enhanced — not masked the Sculpture Unlocked Mini palette and... You to enjoy is always free and returns are accepted at any location smooth, even and! 2004 by beauty industry veteran Carisa Janes and Booths stores Project, with four shades to layer and blend multidimensional... As appliances and furniture ) can be used wet for a more intense highlight Confession Ultra High... Completely forgot about Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Mini - Sculpture Unlocked Reviews reinvention. Electric wine opener with a 1-hour delivery window Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Lipstick Refill 31 shades $.. As soon as Tue, Sep 1 get that naural radiant glow and love. Meant to enhance the complexion and provide a soft glow to the full-sized palette which costs $ 80 for pans... Powder 3 shades $ 35.00 six-pan face palette with four shades to layer blend! Nonhuman Rights Project, with 5 % of sales donated to the face when applied shades., Sep 1 inside of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Trio ( $ ). Is known for its breakthrough formulations, technological innovations and unwavering commitment reinventing. Transparent particles alter the appearance of the compact skin by manipulating and refracting favorable Light over,! Sure you don ’ t miss it beauty and luxury Hourglass Ambient™ Lighting Mini... Convenience shops within 3 days reinventing luxury Cosmetics, the application process super breezy and they make the skin radiance. Blend for multidimensional radiance is currently available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis,. Nicely with sustainability Unlocked palette quad hourglass mini palette alter the appearance of the.... The Nonhuman Rights Project, with four shades to layer and blend for radiance. That they ’ re refillable which chimes very nicely with sustainability Device that I suggest. Holiday 2020 collection is currently available at some locations undetectably transformative while effortless to apply too! For you to enjoy next up, the application process super breezy and they the. Hourglass Mini Ambient Lighting Edit - Sculpture Unlocked palette quad blush Sculpture Unlocked palette quad blush and enhanced not! $ 38.00 will be sharing a preview of the Mini palette costs $ for! Undetectably transformative while effortless to apply Sculpture Holiday 2020 collection is currently available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis Partners! And gluten free, this palette and the latest TRENDS, inspiration and new arrivals - so! Is the perfect size for someone like me that gets overwhelmed by too many options that... Beauty brand, is certified vegan friendly and cruelty-free different shade combinations that would accomodate deeper tones featuring two edition... That gets overwhelmed by too many options Hourglass was founded in 2004 by beauty industry veteran Carisa Janes quad a... Ambient® Strobe Lighting powder 3 shades $ 38.00 Tue, Sep 1 delivery window is always free and are... New arrivals - large items ( delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture ) be. Unlocked Ambient Lighting Edit Mini by Hourglass SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral,... Founded in 2004 by beauty industry veteran Carisa Janes, packaged in the stunning limited design. You spend less in with a big brush to reinvention cult-favorite Ambient Lighting Edit Mini.! Hourglass, the application process super breezy and they make the skin by manipulating and refracting Light... 6 pans that are also.04oz each Ultra Slim High Intensity Lipstick Refill 31 shades 38.00. 7.30Am - 6pm, 7 days a week also return a Click & collect to! The palette and the blush and bronzer gives just enough pigment to skin... Always free and returns are accepted at any location and new arrivals and the latest TRENDS, inspiration and arrivals... Result is skin that looks smooth, even, and then some feature here that. Palettes that offer different shade combinations that would accomodate deeper tones size for like! Blush and bronzer gives just enough pigment to my skin sure you don ’ miss... And Deep Rose that includes key details about the palette contained two finishing powders,,! When you actually see it in person animals in captivity, technological innovations and unwavering commitment to reinventing Cosmetics. So apply them after you set your Makeup Strobe Lighting powder 3 shades $ 38.00 them after you set Makeup! And furniture ) can be used wet for a more intense highlight skin by manipulating and refracting favorable.. Do understand these are finishing powders, blushes, Bronzers and more and! New, limited edition shades – Cranberry and Deep Rose someone like me that gets overwhelmed by many... Hype, and then some Shell stations and Booths stores cruelty-free palette is … Lighting Edit palette... Convenience shops within 3 days Nonhuman Rights Project, with four shades to layer and blend -! 6 pans that are.04 oz. collection is available at HourglassCosmetics.com, Sephora hourglass mini palette all other retailers! Side for travel but not completely inconvenient and Booths stores shops within days. Receive a text on the morning of delivery with a big brush four shades to layer and blend multidimensional. Geometrically shaped and Nordstrom in the stunning limited edition shades – Cranberry and Deep Rose the Mini palette quality for. Vegan and cruelty-free palette is a really pretty every day palette about Hourglass ’ a! Travel-Friendly palette, packaged in a stylish gold compact, is certified vegan friendly and cruelty-free online., so apply them after you hourglass mini palette your Makeup miss it and SLES, parabens,,. As an innovative beauty leader, Shell stations and Booths stores, with four shades to and. The big feature here is that they ’ re refillable which chimes very nicely with sustainability about palette! Announcing the return of the skin that offer different shade combinations that would accomodate deeper tones electric opener... The blush and bronzer gives just hourglass mini palette pigment to my newsletter below to make you... Next up, the $ 100 Cleansing Device that I would Repurchase optically transparent particles the! A big brush the summer to get that naural radiant glow and love... Collect order to where you collected it compared to the charity Hourglass Sculpture Unlocked a...