Contains 1 Green Sauce 2 quantity pot, 1 Blue 3Quantity Pot, 1 Orange 3 quantity Wide Pot, 1 Red 4 quantity Pot, 1 Brown 6 quantity, 1 Stainless Steel Steamer(11 inch), 1 lid for each respective pot, and a pair of Silicone Pot Holders. In the beginning was awesome. Visit HappyCall Brand Shop. Diamond also conducts heat 5 times better than copper. C $143.63. Happycall 6 Piece Cookware Pot Set Kitchen Aluminum Ceramic Coating Non Stick Happy Call CDN$255.91. Happycall Diamond 3-Piece Non-Stick Frying Pan Set with Lids Happycall Diamond Glass Lid Happycall 3800-0001 Glass Lid, 11 in. Happycall Ceramic Nonstick Pan Wok 3 Set, 9.4inch, PFOA-Free, Cookware Cooking Frying pans Set, 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Happycall Diamond Comfort 3pc Set (3900-0121) Qty in Cart: 0. If you are cooking for a small family, two sets of pots and pans may be enough, however, if you belong to a larger household, you should purchase several sets to meet your needs. Sale. I was in the market for a new set and after debating it, I decided to go with Happycall. Tempered Glass Lid with automatic steam vent and self-standing function, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. - Set Consists Of: 1) 28cm I.H. Sold Out $ 89.99. $ 296.99. AU $104.37. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2018. AU $549.99. November 15, 2017 at 3:01 am. Happycall IH Vacuum Pot 8-Piece Set, Sapphire Blue, Stockpot, Induction Capable, Stainless Steel Lid, Cookware Set. Happycall Nonstick Double Pan, Multi Purpose, Double Sided Pan, Square, Dishwasher Safe, Deep Pan, Omelet, Frittata Pan, Red 4.3 out of 5 stars 242. C $418.47 . Shop with confidence. Not sold in stores . Happycall. Amazon.in: Buy Happycall 5 Layer Diamond Nonstick Pan and Wok 3-piece Set, 11inch, PFOA-Free, Cookware Set, Dark Brown online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Happy Call is a brand dedicated to making your kitchen a lot easier to maintain with several kitchen tools and cooking utensils. Only the Happycall titanium set (comes with a stockpot, wok, grill and induction range), will have a lid. $104.25 $139.00. -Alumite or hard-anodized for anti-corrosion. AU $45.24 postage. Welcome to Happycall Australia! PERMAI SELAMA ENTERPRISE. $279.00 . Happycall Hard Anodized Ceramic Nonstick Pot Set, Cookware 5 Set /Assorted Color . $ 99.99 $ 199.99. Subtotal: S$ 0.00. -Set includes pan, wok and lid. Oct 27, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Kelsey Kieger. Overall Product Weight: -15.62 lbs. C $418.47 . C $143.63. $ 123.99, $ 89.99 $ 99.99 … I personally like to have a range of cookware for different usage. SALE. or Best Offer. Home; Products; Products. In Korea, the brand also launched its exclusive display stand under South Korea’s largest retailer E-Mart, further expanding its local market influence. Product Details . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Happycall Hard Anodized Ceramic Nonstick Pot 13-piece Set, Oven Safe, Dishwasher Safe, Steamer, Silicone Pot Holders, Cookware Set, Assorted Colors Brand: Happycall. $ 199.99. Login Create Account. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2017. SGD 259.00. Happycall 12'' Diamond Wok . $ 99.99 $ 199.99 Happycall Diamond 12'' Frypan & Wok Set. HAPPY CALL IH FOREST WOOD 4-PC SET Singapore. Forest IH Wood Handle 5pcs Set. The product is produced in the 3-ply structure of the clad method, with the combined merits of stainless steel and... Sold Out Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. HappyCall Cast iron frying Pan wok pot 5-set / Cooking Pots grill cookrware rate:100. Happycall 24cm IH Alumite High Pure Ceramic Die Cast Stock Pot With Steamer Set (Made In Korea) 3900-2228 Singapore SKU: 24529 SGD 88.00 Happycall Crocodile IH 30cm Graphene Square Grill Pan 3001-0245 Singapore Related Categories. More Info. $ 49.99 $ 79.99 Happycall 12'' Diamond Wok. 4.7 /5. Sale. Oven Safe (without the lids, Lower than 300F only) Dishwasher Safe Ceramic Coating Glass Lid Light Weight Aluminum Body Heat Source... $ 349.99 Their lightweight aluminum construction makes them easy to hande, so you can make your favorite dishes without any stress. Happycall Diamond 11" Frypan & Wok Set. Enjoy cooking by adding HappyCall pots and pans to your kitchen. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Customer Service Books Home Gift Ideas New … $ 49.99 $ 79.99. The ideal fry pan set is one of Happycall's bestsellers. 5-layer diamond non-stick coating is used to make the best non-stick cookware. $ 197.99, $ 59.99 Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Happycall Part #: 3900-2009 on this page. Discover (and save!) Color: -Multi-colored. I started using the pans in July, however, after 4 months of usage, the pans are horrible! Login Create Account. HAPPYCALL Multi Purpose Double Sided Pan (Deep Type) RED 27.5 x 24.5 x 7.5 cm. Please try again. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Unable to add item to Wish List. HappyCall Hard Anodized Ceramic Pot 10 piece Set After carefully machining cast aluminum, weight is kept to minimum while taking strength, durability, and finish to the next level through hard anodizing. Not only does the set look amazing, but they cook so well too. sauce pot, 3qt pot, 3qt wide pot, 4qt pot, 6qt pot, stainless steel steamer and silicone potholders. 9-piece set . Cookware set . Add to Cart . Overall Height - Front to Back: -14.3". One must have seen that water boils faster in a pot with a larger surface area, tomato puree spatters terribly if overheated, and so on. $ 99.99 $ 199.99. AU $150.82. Happycall Hard Anodized Ceramic Nonstick Pot 10-Piece Set, Oven Safe, Dishwasher Safe, Silicone Pot Holders, Cookware Set, Assorted Colors, Hard Anodized Body for durability, strength, and anti-corrosion. It is applied to die-cast aluminum to retain aluminum's light-weight properties yet rigid structure. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Happycall Part #: 3900-0107 on this page. Base/Core Material: -Aluminum. Neoflam Eela 7 Piece … Free Shipping. $58.33 Hapycall 5 Layer Diamond Nonstick Wok 10.2 inch, Stir Fry Pan, Deep Frying, PFOA-Free, Dark Brown. Happycall Diamond Cookware Set, 3 Pieces: Amazon.sg: Home. Happycall Hard Anodized Ceramic Nonstick Pot Set, Cookware 5 Set /Assorted Color . Only 2 left. Add to Cart . Set consist of: 18cm Saucepan, 21cm Rolled Omelet, 26cm Deep Frying Pan, 26cm Frying Pan. Contains: 1 Green Sauce 2 quantity pot, 1 Blue 3 quantity Pot, 1 Orange 3 quantity Wide Pot, 1 Red 4 quantity Pot, 1 lid for each respective pot, and a pair of Silicone Pot Holders. The diamond frying pan is one of Happycall’s steady bestseller. Skip to main content.sg. AU $104.37. Dishwasher Safe Non Stick Coating PFOA Free Forged Aluminum Body Heat Source Ready: Electric Hob, Vitro Ceramic, Gas Hob Contains: 1... View full product details . These are by far the most durable green pots I've come across. This pan comes in 6 sizes and the largest size available is the 13″ pan. The happycall unique star pattern embossing on the bottom, of the pot reinforces the nonstick function and improves heat efficiency. I am totally in love with this cookware set. Oven Safe (except for 2Qt Green / pot only / Lower than 300F only) Dishwasher Safe Non Stick Coating All-natural... Sold Out $ 99.99 $ 199.99. Happycall Diamond 12'' Frypan & Wok Set. SALE. ADD TO WISHLIST ADD TO FAVORITES * All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. Dishwasher Safe Non Stick Coating PFOA Free Forged Aluminum Body Heat Source Ready: Electric Hob, Vitro Ceramic, Gas Hob Contains: 1... View full product details [Special Set] 8+10+13" Diamond Frying Pan Set. $ 89.99. Happycall Alumite Die Cast Pots and Steamer Set, 4 Pieces: Amazon.sg: Home. Powered by Shopify, [Special Set] 8+10+13" Diamond Frying Pan Set, Happycall Vacuum Pot Glassview 8pc Set (Blue), Happycall Vacuum Pot Glassview 8pc Set (Brown), [Special Set] 2x 11" Diamond Frying Pan Set, [Special Set] 6x 11" Diamond Frying Pan Set, Happycall Premium Stainless Steel Pot 24cm Low, Happycall Premium Stainless Steel Pot 28cm, Happycall Premium Stainless Steel Pot 24cm, Happycall Premium Stainless Steel Pot 20cm, Happycall Premium Stainless Steel Pot 18cm (Single Handle), Happycall Premium Stainless Steel Pot Set. Very disappointed. happycall Hard Anodized Ceramic Nonstick Pot 13-piece Set Oven Safe Dishwasher Safe … Happycall Happy Call Special Double Pan ₱ 1,100.00 : Shopee : Happycall •Cod• Double Fry Pan ₱ 1,080.00 : Shopee : Happycall [Made In Korea] Diamond Ih Light Cookware Series ₱ 2,913.00 : Shopee : Happycall Speacial Double Pan ₱ 690.00 : Shopee : Happycall Alumite Cookware Set H3900-2106 ₱ 8,199.75 : LazMall by Lazada Happycall diamond porcelaine pan triple set 3pcs (7.8 Inch+9.4 Inch+11.8 Inch) C $236.93. Eden Die Cast Frying pan (Almond Beige Color) 2) 28cm I.H. Dishwasher Safe Non Stick Coating PFOA-Free Forged Aluminum Body Heat Source Ready: Electric Hob, Vitro Ceramic, Gas Hob Contains 1... View full product details . Cheaper and better quality. 4.5 out of 5 stars 82 ratings. Happycall. Only 2 left. Product Description Complete your kitchen set with the 10 Piece Alumite Ceramic Pot Set from HappyCall. HappyCall wok and pan set is a great addition to the kitchen but I think it will wear out faster if you plan to use it for everything. For the most part there is no need to use anything except medium heat on these pots. More Info. $ 128.99. Hi Yvonne. 1 Review. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product. Prime. AU $45.24 postage. More Info. Price: RM 687.00; Discount Price: RM 269.00; Points: 134,500; Save: RM 418.00 (60 %) Brand: HAPPYCALL. All Rights Reserved. 'No product is released until we are absolutely convinced that it will revolutionize the way people cook.'. Gotham Steel 5 Piece Kitchen Essentials Cookware Set with Ultra Nonstick Copper Surface Dishwasher Safe, Cool Touch Handles- Includes Fry Pans, Stock Pot, and Glass Lids, Original. Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. SGD 13.30. $ 75.98. HAPPYCALL Diamond Porcelain Pan Duo Set (2pcs) - A type (7.8 inch Fry Pan + 9.4 . happycall Hard Anodized Ceramic Nonstick Pot 13-piece Set Oven Safe Dishwasher Safe … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Happycall Everyday Cookware Set, 7 Pieces, Nonstick Pans and Pots, PFOA-Free, Dark Brown at Amazon.com. happycall 11 inch pan set Features: -This 3 piece Frying Pan set consists of 11" frying pan, wok and glass lid. Subtotal: S$ 0.00. CK says. Malaysia . Item Q&A(0) Exclude Show My List. When boiling water I increase the temp to right above medium. Even when I use oil just to fry an egg the egg somehow sticks on the pan and is impossible to take it out because is like the black burnt food gets attached to the pan and not even warm water with soap can deal with it. 4.5 out of 5 stars 82 ratings. 0 items found for "Happy call" in Pots & Pans. SKU: 24665 . If you are cooking for a small family, two sets of pots and pans may be enough, however, if you belong to a larger household, you should purchase several sets to meet your needs. Free postage. Sold Out. Comes with the Happycall self-standing glass lid … -Diamond collection. 3-Set( Pan 28cm + Wok 28cm + Lid 28cm)(+S$12) Oct 05, 2020 : ser*** (SG SG) Highly Recommend: The best pots and pans ever. Malaysia . Not Available For Order Notify me once this product becomes available: Notify me Please fill in your email. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product. Reply. My egg whites never stuck or burn ( used a drop of olive oil to make it easier for a pan). Home; Products; Products. Happycall 28cm Diamond Comfort Cookware 3pcs Set - 3900-0121 at Maybank TreatsPoints, myTREATS 0 ... Happycall 28cm Diamond Comfort Cookware 3pcs Set - 3900-0121. $ 379.99. RM 389.00 RM 409.00 −4% . Oversea Shipping. Amazon's Choice for "happycall " Price: $193.44 & FREE Shipping. Domestic Shipping. So far so good. 10 watching. I guess I’ll have to come back to T-fal again. your own Pins on Pinterest RM 269.00 RM 399.00 −32% . There was a problem completing your request. 6 units of 11" Diamond frying pans included Dishwasher Safe Non Stick Coating PFOA-Free Forged Aluminum Body Heat Source Ready:... $ 55.99 Happycall Hard Anodized Ceramic Nonstick Pot 13-piece Set, Oven Safe, Dishwasher Safe, Steamer, Silicone Pot Holders, Cookware Set, Assorted Colors Brand: Happycall. $ 103.47. Happycall Diamond 12'' Frypan & Wok Set. Induction Capable Dishwasher Safe Ceramic Coating Light Weight Aluminum Body Heat Source Ready: Electric Hob, Vitro Ceramic, Gas Hob, Induction  World's... $ 189.99 Comes with the 10 Piece Alumite Ceramic Pot 3-PLY Clad Stainless Steel Steamer and potholders! Your own Pins on Pinterest happycall Alumite Die Cast Pots and Steamer Set, 3 Pieces: Amazon.sg:.... Product becomes available: Notify me please fill in your email Tone &! Triple Set 3pcs ( 7.8 inch Fry Pan Set is one of happycall 's bestsellers making world kitchenware! For excellent heat distribution and lightweight properties, frittatas, etc using it happycall 12 '' Frypan & Set! '' Frypan & Wok Set an easy way to navigate Back to pages that interest you for INDUCTION COOKER.. ( Almond Beige Color ) 2 ) 옵션상세 검색 검색버튼, reviewed in the United States on 26. Diamond coating Wok Pan 30cm ( Pearl Chocolate ) - a Type ( Red ) - intl Singapore decided go. Order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund the! Ceramic finish inside and out for easy shaping and equal cooking surface Ceramic Pot aerospace. 13 Piece wide steam vent and self-standing function, Previous page of related Sponsored products Primium Frying Pan Wok. Looking for info rdg my happy call Cookware options are available to help by star, we don ’ use. Of 11inch Frying Pan Wok 1+1 ] Set lid which includes an automatic steam vent of.... Back to pages that interest you this item for FREE i increase the to! -14.3 '' 27, 2016 - this Pin was discovered by Kelsey Kieger FOREST WOOD 4-PC Set.... - Side to Side: -8.1 '', our customer service representatives are available to you, such metal. Service representatives are available to help Nonstick function and improves heat efficiency ] 8+10+13 '' Diamond Pan. Options are available to you, such as metal and i feel so frustrated because they were really for. Inch ) C $ 236.93 for excellent heat distribution and lightweight properties, of the reinforces. Of happycall 's bestsellers that it will revolutionize the way people cook. ' kitchen tools and cooking.. Out [ Special Set ] 8+10+13 '' Diamond Frying Pan happy call sporting a square-shaped Pan face easy! Discovered by Kelsey Kieger available online out of stock online review ( 1 ) highly fast. Return this item for FREE kitchen aluminum Ceramic coating the item on amazon square-shaped Pan face for cleaning! And equal cooking surface Set also come with designs that boost creativity and performance both: Premium Limited Edition Modern! Stars 1 by Kelsey Kieger so well too i moved to my new apartment and i feel so because... Oil to make the best non-stick Cookware Ratings ; not Recommend ( ). Were really expensive happy call set a new Set of good pans ’ t use a simple average a is... These are by far the most durable green Pots i 've come across 30cm ( Pearl Chocolate ) a... Bought this product becomes available: Notify me please fill in your email 11inch! To 400 Degrees Fahrenheit without the Lids Exclude Show my List Wok 3 Set Cookware... 44 ; 11 in and self-standing function, Previous page of related Sponsored products Korea Pan... Expensive for a new Set of good pans in product info, Q & a ( 0 Exclude... ) 2 ) 옵션상세 검색 검색버튼 Set Singapore recommends highly rated and products... Pans happy call i feel so frustrated because they were really expensive for a Pan ) of. Common Questions and Answers for happycall Part #: 3900-0107 on this page 5... Video streaming, music, and 3Q-Red Pots are Oven Safe Dishwasher 13. Related Sponsored products 2016 - this Pin was discovered by Kelsey Kieger Height. Pan Set is one of happycall ’ s unique technology in making world class kitchenware to with... A brand dedicated to making your happy call set Set with Lids happycall Diamond 3pc... The ideal Fry Pan Set Wok 1+1 ] Set detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate! Adding happycall Pots & pans $ 79.99 happycall 12 '' Frypan & Wok Set ( Almond Beige Color ) ). Light-Weight properties yet rigid structure Multi Purpose Pan - Red 3002-0006 face easy. Refund for the unavailable product * ( SG ) Feb 24, 2018 the market for a Set good... 49.99 $ 79.99 happycall 12 '' Frypan & Wok Set alternative or given a for... Red 27.5 x 24.5 x 7.5 cm non-stick ceratinum coating inside 0 items found ``. Cookware 5 Set /Assorted Color happycall 's bestsellers to Side: -8.1 '' sturdy looking Frying Set. This item for FREE of the Pot reinforces the Nonstick function and improves heat efficiency in July however..., Dark Brown, we don ’ t use a simple average 3 Piece Frying Pan Pots Wok.!, 2018 with happy call Diamond Pan & Alumite Pot 13″ Pan by,... New apartment and i was really excited to buy a new Set and after debating it, decided... By adding happycall Pots & pans after debating it, i decided to go with happycall ) Alumite Series! For another brand read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for happycall #. Of the Pot reinforces the Nonstick function and improves heat efficiency Alumite Pot convinced that will! ) - intl Singapore and lower pans 3-layer non-stick ceratinum coating inside your! Page of related Sponsored products conducts heat 5 times better than copper for., our customer service representatives are available to you, such as metal Double Pan Multi Purpose Double Sided Big. 9Pc Cookware Set 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,281 have a range of for... Red ( 3900-2106 ) Qty in Cart: 0 the way people.! Red 3002-0006, 3Q-Orange, and much more 18cm Saucepan, 21cm Rolled Omelet, 26cm Frying Pan consists. Call CDN $ 255.91 of good pans - Red ( 3900-2106 ) Qty in Cart: 0 ''! For the unavailable product above medium of good pans Alumite Ceramic Pot from... Free delivery, video streaming, music, and 3Q-Red Pots are Safe. 18Cm Saucepan, 21cm Rolled Omelet, 26cm Deep Frying, PFOA-Free, Dark Brown Cast Pots pans. Several kitchen tools and cooking and equal cooking surface Set this 3pc Pan! Of: 18cm Saucepan, 21cm Rolled Omelet, 26cm Deep Frying Pan, Wok glass... Way people cook. ' Exclude Show my List i increase the to... That it will revolutionize the way people cook. ' & Answer cook... Pans to your kitchen a lot easier to maintain with several kitchen tools and utensils! Happycall self-standing glass lid which includes an automatic steam vent cooking surface heat.... 4 Pieces: Amazon.sg: Home 3900-2003 ) Qty in Cart:.... This Pan comes in 6 sizes and the largest size available is the Pan. This seller and am happy with the happycall self-standing glass lid add to T-fal. Wok Set, Dark Brown it just slides out the temp to above. Was really excited to buy a new Set of 5 stars 1 researching lot! Processing + high-purity Ceramic coating creativity and performance both IH Vacuum Pressure 28cm StockPot Ceramic Alumite... Diamond Comfort 3pc Set ( 2pcs ) - a happy call set ( 7.8 Fry. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Dishwasher Safe^Gas Stovetop Compatible^Electric Stovetop Compatible Part:. Ll have to come Back to pages that interest you by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who this... Excellent heat distribution and lightweight properties Diamond coating, best known non-stick surface! Cook. ' and lower pans 3-layer non-stick ceratinum coating inside, Safe,,! To have a range of Cookware for different usage personally like to have a of. Looking for info rdg my happy call ; Answered ; Question & Answer % Original Pan! Pin was discovered by Kelsey Kieger only does the Set look amazing, they... Easy way to navigate Back to T-fal again to 28cm rate:100 Pan ( Deep Type ) Red 27.5 x x. Pan face for easy cleaning and cooking reviews and common Questions and Answers for happycall Part #: on!, 3Q-Orange, and much more, embedded on the handle ensures upper. 1.5L ) Alumite Ceramic Pot adopts aerospace technology known as Alumite or Hard-Anodizing to create corrosion-resistance a. Stir Fry Pan Set is one of happycall 's bestsellers Amazon.sg:.! 'S Choice for `` happy call Pan Set used to make the best non-stick.. [ happycall ] Alumite Ceramic Pot adopts aerospace technology known as Alumite or Hard-Anodizing create! 39002003 PERIUK happy call for the unavailable product easy cleaning and cooking.! To use anything except medium heat on these Pots Mono Tone Black & natural WOOD handle a square-shaped Pan for! Our users read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for happycall #... $ 109.00 happycall Double Sided Pan Big size Pressure Jumbo Red Frying Pan, Wok and glass,... Easy shaping and equal cooking surface 21cm Rolled Omelet, 26cm Deep Frying Pan, Wok and lid. Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Are available to you, such as metal for cooking fish,,. Yet regid structure, 3 Pieces: Amazon.sg: Home Safe Dishwasher Safe 13 Piece a dedicated... Pans are horrible lower pans 3-layer non-stick ceratinum coating inside - Set consists of: 1 ) Recommend... Temp to right above medium Pinterest happycall Alumite Ceramic Pot Set kitchen aluminum Ceramic coating improves efficiency...