My YouTube channel has more than 100 million views. I have taken everything I learned and brought it home to use in my everyday life. FULLYRAW ® RETREATS. This is a mind, body, and spirit journey. Much love to you and many blessings. meditation, adventures, and community, but also raw and vegan food abundance at every meal. I really believe it begins with food, and then it becomes a mind, body, and spirit transformation. I've never felt healthier than during and after the retreat. This retreat is for you, a health and lifestyle lover, who loves, Our goal is to reset our bodies, heal from emotional pain, transform into our best selves yet, resurface as powerful beings, and experience incredible joy. I stopped having blackout migraines, fainting spells, chronic fatigue, chronic constipation, depression, and much more. The most popular juice to relieve constipation is prune juice. See more ideas about nature, bali retreat, fully raw. At my lowest point, I was 87 pounds and could barely walk. 794 Likes, 19 Comments - FullyRaw Retreats (@fullyrawretreats) on Instagram: “Not everyone is pictured here, but I sure miss these ladies so much! This is a mind, body, and spirit journey. Everything about it was so perfect, it's hard to come up with the words to really express how great it was. From the moment you land, we will be taking care of you to make sure that you have the BEST experience possible. Yes, people were excited to receive their fruits and vegetables, but they found themselves getting stuck with what to do next. Luxurious and transformative FullyRaw Retreats; join my inner circle >> I deeply believe that helping others to live a healthier life is my purpose. ♥️ I can’t wait for more adventures to come! The retreat was amazing and so healing! 803 Likes, 18 Comments - FullyRaw Retreats (@fullyrawretreats) on Instagram: “When your group is just...AWESOME! Apr 12, 2019 - Explore FullyRaw Kristina's board "FullyRaw Nature", followed by 46437 people on Pinterest. For those…” By 2005, when I was nearly 20 years old, I officially won my battle against Type-2 diabetes and hy-perglycemia. **The option for those to eat raw vegan or simply vegan at every meal will be available, This includes motivational speakers (like me! This year, I will be hosting retreats in both Bali & St. Lucia. With the coaching and mentoring of prominent raw food experts, I started following a "raw food diet." These re- treats are for you, a health and lifestyle lover, who loves adventure, delicious raw and vegan food, nature, education, yoga, and even meditation. Registrations for my 2020 FullyRaw Retreats are officially here! My name is Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram, and many know me as "FullyRaw Kristina.". You will love it! I also studied vocal performance and music theory, and I briefly studied abroad in Costa Rica, focusing on organic agriculture, permaculture, and sustainable living. If you've been watching my Instagram for the past month and a half, then you'll know that I've been here hosting and teaching at my fully raw retreats. I feel so happy and blessed to have been a part of Kristina's first fully raw vegan yoga retreat. While giving me a fuller life, it also gave me a purpose. I am bringing the best of the best yoga teachers, mediation teachers, chefs, fitness trainers, and even motivational speakers to join us and help to coach everyone along the way. 2015 - Cette épingle a été découverte par Sarah Simpson. My overall skin and complexion improved, and most importantly, my symptoms of diabetes began to disappear. These retreats are for you, a health and lifestyle lover, who loves adventure, delicious raw and vegan food, nature, education, yoga, and even meditation. I'm here to help guide you through the journey of returning to yourself. In addition to discovering that this lifestyle is defined by what I ate, I quickly discovered that it was about so much more than just food. It was a week of AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, and DELICIOUS food! Kristina is a sweet, genuine person who took the time to plan an amazing retreat in Bali. 22.3k Followers, 4 Following, 121 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from FullyRaw Retreats (@fullyrawretreats) There was always an abundance of delicious raw food dishes to keep us full throughout the trip. 27 janv. Group Outings for Food Demos, Classes, & More! Attending Kristina’s FullyRawRetreat was my first retreat of any kind.. Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram lives to inspire a FullyRaw, or 100% raw vegan healthy vegan lifestyle at www.fullyraw.com. My intention is for you to not have to take out your wallet AT ALL during this trip, unless you want to buy gifts or souvenirs for loved ones. My social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat) have 3 million viewers. Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram lives to inspire a FullyRaw, or 100% raw vegan healthy vegan lifestyle at www.fullyraw.com. It’s not just about food. We offer various retreats centered around health, healing, wellness, movement, adventure, and liberation. Between those three locations, the co-op was feeding more than 50,000 people and more than 300-1000 families per week. Jan 4, 2019 - 16.1k Followers, 3 Following, 69 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from FullyRaw Retreats (@fullyrawretreats) I can’t wait to see you all again and be part of more retreats and more magical moments. HEALING. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Jun 28, 2019 - Explore FullyRaw Kristina's board "FullyRaw Yoga", followed by 46852 people on Pinterest. I graduated Summa Cum Laude and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa for graduating at the top 5% of my class and also completing at least 90 semester hours in courses that reflect "learning for its own sake." This year, I will be hosting retreats in both Bali & St. Lucia. I am the founder and creator of FullyRaw, the Rawfully Organic cooperative, FullyRaw Juice, the FullyRaw App,FullyRaw Retreats, and author of the best-selling book The FullyRaw Diet: 21 Days to Better Health. This is a mind, body, and spirit journey. In fact, I ate peaches for two weeks straight when I began. Jun 12, 2019 - This retreat is for you, a health and lifestyle lover, who loves adventure, delicious raw and vegan food, nature, education, yoga, and even meditation. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. (Kristina! Transformation. Their attention to detail and their loving hearts made us feel loved, safe, and very special. It was by chance that a stranger approached me in a grocery store the same afternoon that I'd been released from the hospital one day, and he started talking to me about raw foods, juicing, and living vibrantly eating fruits and vegetables. We offer various retreats centered around health, healing, wellness, movement, adventure, and liberation. To answer their questions, I began my "FullyRaw Kristina" YouTube channel, where I posted videos to share with my Texas co-op members and anyone else who wanted to know how to eat fully raw. I deeply believe that helping others to live a healthier life is my purpose. I began to examine my lifestyle to determine what I could do to take back control over how I was feeling. I specialized in ceramics, and I was honored to receive multiple grants at the time and displayed my own exhibits on both Vanderbilt and Rice University campuses.