The elastic waistband is wide and is not at all binding. Sold by baxtersbargainsandbundles an eBay Marketplace seller. Polos Hats Bags Jackets Shorts Pants High Viz Work Shirts Towels Aprons Household ... Soft Cotton (10) Value Cotton (9) 50/50 Blend (3) Heavy Cotton (4) Light Cotton (4) 100% Cotton (20) Price *Price varies with size and color. This package has two pairs of shorts in it. Fruit Of The Loom Shorts Women. 5 mL Essential Oils - 100% Pure and Natural - Therapeutic Grade - Free Shipping! If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-de03e656-26e2-44b5-83a5-90c1bf04a3f9, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-bbfa0d65-007-176b62be2631d6, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 00:21:38 GMT, Electrode, Comp-74869c9d-597b-4b53-b171-40d781cd9c78, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-10d0ebfe-007-176b63192616ed, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 00:27:50 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. These are a medium and he needs a large. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. The sad thing is, these are really comfortable. 31 results Fruit of the Loom 31 results Change Color. FRUIT OF THE LOOM ropa básica y deportiva de calidad para hombre, mujer y niño que podrás personalizar a tu gusto. Something went wrong. I thought these shorts would be really short, like a boxer. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Move easily from the bed to the couch with Fruit of the Loom Men’s Beyondsoft Sleep Pants, the Beyondsoft pants that you will not want to take off! Because these are elastic, just about anyone can fit these. It gets softer wash after wash (just like your favorite t-shirt!) Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. My husband wasn't sure he was going to like them and was hesitant about putting them on. Search by style, bottoms size men s, occasion and material. These pajama/house/casual/sleep/ lounge shorts are very nice and very soft. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Not too short and not too long. We pared five best fruit of the loom cotton shorts reviews over the last 3 years. Buy Fruit of the Loom Unwind Women Woven Sleep Shorts from Pyjamas & Lounge Pants at Amazon.in. And, most purchases can be returned for free. Compra camisetas, polos o sudaderas Fruit of the Loom en oferta a precios bajos en Stampalo, la tienda de ropa básica para personalizar No. I like how soft the Fruit of the Loom Men’s shorts are, I also like that it is elastic. These shorts have an elastic waist with a string tie and a button fly. Free Shipping! I hope they will add more color selections in the future. These Fruit of the Loom women’s Beyondsoft briefs are a basic must-have! Try. Returns Policy. Fruit of the Loom Men's Beyond Soft Briefs (6 Pack) 240+ bought (41) $18.99 $14.99. Fruit Of The Loom Cotton Shorts. These are simply perfect. They wash well and dry quickly, too. The super-soft poly/spandex fabric breathes, stretches, and wicks away moisture to keep you comfortable. 90. My husband is slim slender so i was even more happy to see the fit actually fit well not tight or too loose and also the shorts are stylish not old looking. Not happy with a purchase? again I see that it does state they are a JAM SHORT. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. ... Fruit of the Loom VALUE 2 PK FRUIT OF THE LOOM MEN'S BEYOND SOFT SLEEP SHORTS SZ S 28 - 30 NWT. It was a surprise to see that they were really silky to the touch. Sony PlayStation PS Plus 12-Month / 1 Year Membership Subscription, Bluetooth Car Stereo Audio In-Dash FM Aux Input Receiver SD USB MP3 Radio Player, 6.5” x 9.25” Padded Bubble Mailer – Color Logo. Free shipping . One pair was a muted blue plaid , the other ( they came in a 2 pack ). They are just that soft and comfortable. Fruit of the Loom VALUE 2 PK FRUIT OF THE LOOM MEN'S BEYOND SOFT SLEEP SHORTS SZ S 28 - 30 NWT. The Fruit of the Loom Beyond Soft Sleep shorts are the most comfortable pajama shorts you'll ever find. Buy Fruit of the Loom Women's Shorts from Shorts at Amazon.in. The Fruit of the Loom Beyond Soft Sleep shorts are the most comfortable pajama shorts you'll ever find. They are stretchy too for a better fit and can be machine washed in cold water. The front fly buttons and there is a drawstring. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. The pictures were taken after a handful of washings and they still look and feel just like they did the day they came out of the package. They are made from 92% polyester and 8% spandex, with moisture wicking ability, soft touch and stretchability. $17.00. They are light weight, which makes them great for those hot summer days. Sold by BeltOutlet. Lounge Short / Sleep Short - Knit - 91% Polyester & 9% Spandex. Free Shipping! and we have not verified it. When I ordered more there was only this choice of colors. He wore them the rest of the day and will wear them again today. The first day I sleep in these I sleep so comfortably in them. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Feel great in terms of fit and the fabric is SO soft and comfortable. 47. Wear them to bed, or just be extra comfortable when you're lounging around the house. Fruit Of The Loom FT813 Beyond Soft Cotton Unlined Underwire Bra at HerRoom. NEW HP 14" HD AMD Ryzen 3 3.5GHz 4GB 1TB HDD Radeon Vega 3 Windows 10 Laptop, Max Magnets Super Strong N52 Neodymium Large Block Magnet 2"x1"x3/8" Rare Earth, Pokemon TCG Sword & Shield Vivid Voltage Booster Box 36 packs, Women's Fleece Lined Leggings Solid Colors Winter Thick Warm Thermal Stretchy, Air Jordan 11 Jubilee Retro XI 25th Anniversary Black CT8012-011. 30 days free exchange or return But once he did, he realized they look good and are soft and comfortable. Fruit of the Loom Mens Jersey Short Black 2XL, Black, Size XX-Large Ug4Z US / £13.99. They are soft and have the feel and appearance of silk. But they are so comfortable that my husband doesn't care what the colors are. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. He bought a medium since he normally is between 32 and gained a little weight so 32-34 is still perfect. The navy colors are rich and expensive-looking. These pajama/sleep/casual/lounge shorts come in a two pack and are Made in China for Fruit of the Loom. Boyshorts, 6 Pack, Resists Fading & Shrinking, No Panty Lines, Woven Microfiber Waistband, Tag Free, 100% Cotton Liner, 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester. These are a relaxed fit style that is made from a knit cotton that is nice and stretchy. With summer coming soon Sleep shorts were on my husbands list. Fruit of the Loom - Beyond Soft. See more details at. We've made returning items as easy as possible. $11.00 $ 11. They are nice shorts, with a good look and feel to them. $10.95. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. The fabric is of beautiful quality, 92 % polyester and 8% Spandex, which not only feels like silk, but it also has wicking ability to keep the wearer warm and dry. They are longer than he is used to, his sleep shorts are, usually just above the knee JAM SHORTS ARE A LONGER TYPE OF SHORT, They have a comfortable elastic waist, I ordered a medium that. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Fruit of the Loom Men's Big and Tall Long Sleeve Pajama Set. We shouldn't be wearing pajamas in public, but those of us with kids that we feed in the morning, or just basic "I don't want this happening"... these shorts are a disaster waiting to happen at any moment. Fruit of the Loom Men's Short Sleeve Long Leg Pajamas. Current selection is: Choose an option, Clothing Size. I would definitely recommend the I received the Fruit of the Loom Men's Beyondsoft 2-pack Knit Sleep Jam Short to any guys out there who want really comfortable shorts that they can wear in the springtime and summer and at the same time inexpensive. Fruit of the Loom. Sold by baxtersbargainsandbundles an eBay Marketplace seller. They are made very well. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. 4pr Women's Fruit of the Loom size 4 Low Rise Boy Shorts Panties Cotton Assorted C $19.86 Fruit of the Loom Women's Underwear Beyond Soft Panties, MultiColor, Size 7.0 S4 Current selection is: Choose an option, , What others said when purchasing this item, I found these at my local Walmart in 2XL and they were super soft and comfortable but they do run large so I've been looking online for a pair in XL, Michaelevan, purchased on December 18, 2020, redvette1969, purchased on September 25, 2020. Buy products such as Fruit of the Loom Men's Dual Defense UPF Jersey Shorts with Pockets 2 Pack, up to 4XL at Walmart and save. They wash beautifully and I also put in the dryer with out any noticeable shrinkage . Fruit of the Loom Men's Woven Tartan and Plaid Boxer Multipack. We aim to show you accurate product information. Clothing, Shoes & Accessories. These shorts really are Beyond soft, with a light satiny look and feel to them. EXTRA SOFT AND COOL: Relax in style, sleep in peace. The length is perfect. The fit is accurate in size. Buy Fruit of the Loom Shorts for Men and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! 4 out of 5 stars with 47 reviews. Apr 5, 2019 - Cool waffle knit jogger sleep pant. They are cut perfect for maximum comfort and and very soft and silky feeling. Fruit Of The Loom FT813 Beyond Soft Cotton Unlined Underwire Bra $26.00 $18.20 Loading… My husband absolutely loves these Fruit of the Loom Men's Beyondsoft Knit Sleep Jam Shorts. There are two different types of “Fruit of the Loom Beyond Soft Hipsters.” Both are “tag free.” The package with BLUE cardstock label (this product) is a 6-pack which lists three features beneath beyond soft: “super soft”, “shrinks less”, and “durable fabric wash after wash”. The comfort matters more to him. Fruit of the Loom Mens Soft Fleece Pajama Pant Set 4XL Short Sleeve Navy Red. ASICS Men's GEL Quantum 90 Shoes 1021A123, Swanson Highest Potency Vitamin D-3 Softgels, 5,000 IU, 250 Count, Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab A 128GB Black SM-T510NZKGXAR 2019 Model, ASICS Women's GEL-Quantum 360 4 Running Shoes 1022A029, ASICS Men's GEL-Quantum 360 4 Running Shoes 1021A028, Samsung Galaxy A10S 32GB SM-A107M/DS Dual Sim (FACTORY UNLOCKED) 6.2", ASICS Tiger Men's GEL-Kayano 5 OG Shoes 1191A178, Cuisinart CSO-300 Combo Steam/Convection Oven, 8.5” x 11.25” Padded Bubble Mailer – Color Logo, Mixed Padded Bubble Mailer Pack of 145 – Three Popular Sizes, 12" x 60" Premium 4D Gloss Black Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrap Bubble Free Air Release, NEW HP 14" FHD Intel 10th Gen i3-1005G1 3.4GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Webcam Win 10. I imagine gals would find these sleep shorts comfortable for lounging with a tee shirt. 273. Get the lowest price on your favorite brands at Poshmark. Electrode, Comp-7127a6b7-31cf-4300-a6e8-759563c291cb, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e61fdbf5-006-176b6305cf7310, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 00:26:31 GMT, Color. C $32.56 ... Make Offer - Fruit of the Loom Beyond Soft Waffle Robe Black One Size Mens Polyester. $32.90 $ 32. So much so that he insisted that I order 2 more sets of them. I was not sure my husband would like that but, to my, surprise he does like the VERY soft silky feel, I also was not sure about the length but after reading the package. Shop Target for Fruit of the Loom. $29.71 - $45.00. For a wide assortment of Fruit of the Loom visit Target.com today. Fruit of the Loom Men ... Fruit of the Loom Men's Lightweight Cotton Sleep Shorts 130+ bought (15) $24.99 $9.99. The only problem I have with them is they are not my husband's size. Essential Oils 10 mL - 100% Pure and Natural - Free Shipping - US Seller! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Narrow by style, material, size type and occasion. Got these PJ pants for my 13 year old son - he loves them and they very comfortable to wear he says - He likes that they are shorts and loves the silky material of the bottoms. Herman Miller Fully Loaded Posture fit Size B Aeron Chairs - Open Box -, Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" 8GB 256GB SSD Space Gray Touchbar MXK32LL/A 2020 Model. ... 3er-PACK Fruit of the Loom Mens Undershirt Shirt Cotton Sleep Shirt. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. I recieved the shorts today for my husband hes 32 in age and we are a young couple and he said it fit exactly as the chart size says and he loved the material. Fruit of the Loom. The stitching is very neat and attractive. Try it out and you won't be disappointed. I received the Fruit of the Loom Men's Beyondsoft 2-pack Knit Sleep Jam Short to give my honest opinion. $19.99. Essential Oils 30 mL (1 oz) - 100% Pure and Natural - Therapeutic Grade Oil! What I also like about the Fruit of Loom men’s short is that it comes in a 2-pack, as a guy who is always on the go having 2 will definitely help. They are comfortable and casual, but nice enought to wear while puttering around the house and yard, or running short errands. Free postage. View cart for details. These Fruit of the Loom Beyond Soft Boyshorts feature a wonderfully soft fabric that feels so great you won?ÇÖt believe that it?ÇÖs also durable, shrinks less, and retains color longer. The sizing is true to size and the prints look great. 4.4 out of 5 stars 102. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,795. Prime Cart. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Figure out which fruit of the loom shorts women is best. Fruit of the Loom's Beyond Soft Sleep Pants are the ultimate in comfort for a good night's sleep. He is very happy with his new FRUIT OF THE LOOM BEYOND SOFT SLEEP SHORTS. $13.99. Check out which fruit of the loom cotton shorts fits you best. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. I would definitely recommend them. Hello, Sign in. Inner seam measures a little over 8 inches. Select Option. Enjoy free shipping and easy returns every day at Kohl's. I thought I would give the FRUIT OF THE LOOM MENS BEYONDSOFT KNIT. The set of 2 pair come in 2 shades of grey geometric print. The drawstring helps to keep them in place and the shorts are equipped with pockets as well. Find great deals on Mens Fruit of the Loom Clothing at Kohl's today! They have the look of quality. No problem. Lounge / Sleep SHORTS. Select Option. Sold by baxtersbargainsandbundles an eBay Marketplace seller. Fruit of the Loom. Buy Fruit of the Loom Men's Knit Performance 2 Pack Soft Touch Wicking Sleep Short, Blue Heather/Plaid, Small and other Sleep Bottoms at Amazon.com. CLASSIC NEAT DESIGN: The pants come in a bright color for a calming effect. Shop Fruit of the Loom Women's Shorts at up to 70% off! Poshmark makes shopping fun, affordable & easy! and lays flat against your skin to prevent panty lines. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. The major flaw is that the button on the fly barely comes 1/4 down, instead of halfway down. Fruit of the Loom is known for its quality and affordability, so these shorts are a real bargain! from $4.62. They are 92% Polyester and 8% Spandex. Soft touch with natural stretch fabric. I immediately went back and bought a second pair for future use. Manufacturers, 30 days free exchange or return suppliers and others provide what you see here, C $29.83. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs 8pk - White 2XL. I even loved the material too upon opening the package and feeling it. BeyondSoft Fruit of the Loom Knit Performance sleep shorts are exactly what their name calls them. Which means the bottom part of the fly is an open runway for... you know. Learn more about our Returns Policy. They can easily pass for regular shorts—they are so attractive and fit so well. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Top rated Holiday Gifts for Him Pajamas and Slippers, Men's Beyondsoft knit polyester and Spandex 2-pack sleep jam short, Extremly soft and comfortable knit pants are perfect for sleeping, Extremly soft and comfortable knit shorts are perfect for sleeping. I have been wearing these shorts, not only at bedtime, but as lounge shorts around the house. Measures 32 inches and stretched out measures 34 inches. It is loose, so your parts are comfortable if you know what I mean. The fabric includes moisture-wicking properties so they will keep your body temperature regulated in the warmer weather. Top Rated Seller. Elastic Waist with Drawstring. For outstanding results We bring you the best garments for every kind of printing – whether it’s heat transfer, DTG, screen or sublimation. Fruit Of The Loom Men's Classic Briefs - White. Buy it if your looking to get your husband some lounge wear shorts for the warm/hot weather. Fruit of the Loom Men's Sleep Shorts-Lounge Cotton Bland Wear: Amazon.ca: Clothing & Accessories Fruit of the Loom Men's Sleep Shorts-Lounge Cotton Bland Wear: Free UK Shipping on Orders Over £20 and Free 30-Day Returns, on Selected Fashion Items Sold or Fulfilled by Amazon.co.uk. Skip to main content.com.au. They are perfect for lounging around the campground, or anywhere for that matter. Lot of 2 Fruit of the Loom Men's Fleece Sleep Pant Red Blue Plaid Size M NEW. There are 2 deep pockets. ... Fruit of the Loom VALUE 2 PK FRUIT OF THE LOOM MEN'S BEYOND SOFT SLEEP SHORTS SZ S 28 - 30 NWT. They are just the right length—not too short or too long and have nice classic patterns. Fruit of the Loom FOL Mens Beyond Soft Stretch Printed Sleep Lounge Pants. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fruit of the Loom Men's Beyondsoft 2-pack Knit Sleep Shorts Size Small, Med, ... Men's Fruit of the Loom Beyond Soft Performance Sleep Pants - Large - Blue (NEW) $12.75. We examined five top of the heap fruit of the loom shorts women buys over the recent 3 years. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with their purchase of these Fruit of the Loom Men's Beyondsoft Knit Sleep Jam Short. Fruit of the Loom Men's Tartan Boxer Shorts 4pk - 2XL. Please Note: Colors vary, and we cannot guarantee which colors you will receive. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 273 reviews. $10.95. Beyond soft. Essential Oils - 30 mL (1 oz) - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Oil - 60+ Options! FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. But they are actually a knit polyester and Spandex blend. 1. I also would like to mention the shorts are silky and cool perfect for sleeping in hot weather. Fruit of the Loom Men's Sleep Shorts-Lounge Cotton Bland Wear: Amazon.com.au: Fashion. The size is truly perfect not huge in legs or anything. I have recommended them to family members. An excellent budget option that is a popular choice for a lot of men is the 100% Cotton Fruit of the Loom Men’s Jersey Knit Sleep Short. Our wide selection is elegible for free shipping and free returns. I must admit I had no idea how comfortable the Fruit of the Loom shorts would be until I actually wore it. Apr 5, 2019 - Cool waffle knit jogger sleep pant. Love love love. The picture colors are off but it is exactly like the pictures colors online. These sleep/pajama/lounge shorts have side slash pockets, big enough for keys or a small wallet. Shop Fruit of the Loom Men's Sleep Shorts-Lounge Cotton Bland Wear. I am tempted to try a pair myself, if I can pry them away from my husband. These sleep shorts by Fruit of the Loom are amazing! I have no doubt these will hold up great over time. They’re made with a wonderfully soft fabric that feels so great you won’t believe that it’s also durable, shrinks less, and retains color longer. ... Sleep Pants. Other than that they are nice sleep shorts I think any guy would like sleeping in. Shop for Fruit of the Loom Mens Shorts in Mens Clothing. 00 $12.99 $12.99. This is the type of allure that a good fit and Beyondsoft fabric gives while also providing functional features that ensure round-the-clock comfort. However, it is long enough where you could actually play ball in these. Fruit’s quality control is second to none, and our colours always match from adults to kids, and from batch to batch. £20.83. Fruit Of The Loom 4BBCBSX Beyond Soft Extended Size Boxer Briefs - 4 Pack at HisRoom. Luxurious comfort with a stylish fit make these Fruit of the Loom sleep pants the most sought after pair among guys who appreciate cool garments. The fabric is of beautiful quality, 92 % polyester and 8% Spandex, which not only feels like silk, but it also has wicking ability to keep the wearer warm and dry. Fruit of the Loom Men's Sleep Shorts-Lounge Cotton Bland Wear. I've had several different ones over the years, and many of them have some sort of problem -- fit isn't right, waist isn't tight enough without tying the tie, fabric isn't comfortable, etc. These pajama shorts are the best.